Tit Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Gabrielle and I got cleaned up and dressed for bed and turned off the light. I gave her a kiss before she turned onto her side, facing away from me. She told me she was extremely tired and wanted to be good for working on the flower bed the next day.

I lay in bed, just thinking about Emmanuelle for a while. I could picture her perfect tits in my mind and felt myself getting hard because of it. I couldn't believe what she'd turned me into. I was definitely addicted to her breasts. And I was going to have a lot of masturbatory fantasies for years to come.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember feeling a hand on my body, sliding over my abs and into my shorts. Fingers wrapped around my cock and I felt them sliding up and down it's growning length. I opened my eyes in surprise and was going to say something, but I felt a hand cover my mouth and push me back onto the bed as a body slid up and onto my legs, pinning me. It took a second for my mind to fully assess the situation and it was then that I realized it was Emmanuelle... a completely naked Emmanuelle.

She smiled down at me with her hand covering my mouth as her other hand continued stroking my cock. God, even in this low light, her breasts were incredible! They bounced with every move she made, making my mouth water in anticipation.

I could hear the bedsprings every time she moved even just a little and could hear her hand moving on my cock. I prayed that Gabrielle wouldn't wake up! But Emmanuelle didn't seem to care. She removed her hand from my mouth and started playing with her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. I could tell she was getting herself all worked up.

She licked her lips and giggled as she moved up my body, straddling my torso. She bent over and held her breast, pushing it down to my mouth. Without even thinking, my lips opened and accepted her nipple, sucking on it like a baby. I could hear her soft mewling above me and felt her body grinding, trying to find a way to stimulate her overheated clit. Her pussy was so hot it was dripping onto my stomach.

Leaning over, she passed first one breast to my mouth and then the other, alternating as she pleased. "My titty slut," she whispered as she looked down at me.

I don't know how long it lasted, I was completely oblivious to anything but her breasts, her large, hard nipples, and the milk that was constantly dripping into my mouth. I was in heaven. Then she suddenly lifted up and started moving her body higher and higher. I knew where she was going and... and I didn't think I could do it. I mean, licking and sucking her nipples was one thing, but... licking her... pussy? That seemed so much worse.

But I wasn't given a choice. She put her knees on either side of my head and put her shins over my arms to trap them. Then before I could utter even a grunt in protest, she pressed her pussy onto my mouth. God she was wet! I felt her juices dripping, just like her milk, but this time I didn't have to suck. I felt her hips begin to move as she rocked up and back, fucking my mouth. Her clit slid over my chin, lips, and nose, and up onto my forehead before coming back down again.

One of her hands grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face up into her, even as she pressed down harder. She moved faster and when my tongue slid out, scraping against her clit and asshole, she shivered in delight. My face was covered in her juices and I thought I was going to drown or smother... but I didn't care. I loved being used by her. I needed it.

In just a few moments I felt her body shaking more violently and her hips slowed even as she pressed her pussy harder against my face. I could hear her stiffled exhale and felt her juices gush out into my mouth and over my face. I prayed that none got on my pillow or the bed. I had no idea how I could ever explain that smell.

I licked her slowly, occasionally striking against her over-sensitive clit, as she just sat above me, breathing hard. Then, without even a whisper, she swung her leg over, got off of me, and got off the bed. I watched in silent dismay as she simply exited my bedroom without even looking back.

As I lay on my back, I felt multiple emotions running through me at the same time that I couldn't explain. Lust, desire, need... fear, guilt, shame. I wanted her to abuse me, to do whatever she wanted to me, but that just felt so wrong.

I got out of bed and washed up in the bathroom before returning back to bed. And in within 20 minutes I was asleep again, dreaming of Emmanuelle's tits.

I wasn't sure I was going to last a week like this. But on the other hand... I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

12