All Comments on 'Tithonus Gym and Health Club Pt. 01'

by Intoblack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

OK I'm hooked. This is a very impressive start and I'm already impatient for Part 2.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Looking forward to where you are taking this storyline and our protagonists. 5 stars for the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some men are good people; I am a lesbian, but have known some decent people who are male. That being said, some are just pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly some men are disgusting. I know it's fictional, but it doesn't matter. If not one of those guys came forward, in real life, they're just as bad as the guy that they allowed get away with rape of the person. I'd find him and make him pay if I were the main character's love interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lisa experienced something terrible. She should have sought professional help to deal with the trauma. Ashley has taken advantage of Lisa' vulnerable state. How is being with her suppose to make Lisa stronger. Lisa has replaced trauma with dependence. I know this is fantasy but people need therapy after a traumatic experience. Not the best time to start experimenting.

GayKatGayKat3 months ago

Revenge is - "JUSTICE!"

.

Hallo Author!

.

What a ridiculous fucking comment! ... ["You mean you are looking for justice right, not revenge?"] _ Hmmm, I just wonder how you'd feel after your ass was raped, you think maybe you would want a little revenge?

.

5-Stars from two new readers,

.

Her Royal Majesty the Black Queen 👩🏿 and white slave Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

GayKat: the militant lesbian. I wonder why you never have this rage when it's female on female? There are a few stories like that on this section. No one calls it rape. They celebrate it as experimenting or seduction. I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Freedom until it clashes with your reality.

So why get mad when others don't share your views?

GayKatGayKat3 months ago

Reply To Anonymous.

.

Hallo Anon!

.

Ha-ha-ha, ohh I have been called much worse than "GayKat: the militant lesbian.",,, yes!

.

Look Anon, I have no love for men and I'm aware this is a fictional story, but my comment was only on Ashley's reaction to Lisa's statement about being raped.

.

Rape is always wrong, no matter if the rapists is male or female, it's wrong!

.

However there are times that revenge is the only path to justice for certain women.

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello, GayKat

The militant lesbian was not an insult it was an observation. Furthermore, it's obvious you don't like men and you have that right. I will reiterate: there are some stories on this site that depict women raping women under the guise of seduction and not a peep from you or other users. [That I Find Disturbing}

From Yin Yang ☯ Anonymous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntoblack@Intoblack
41 Followers
Experienced writer and editor. Interracial, Non-consent/reluctance, lesbian, incest mainly but can proof-read and edit any genre.