Tits Out for Information

Story Info
Tits out for an information.
3.2k words
4.19
26.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers

Tom called me the other day. He runs an adult store and a small members-only nightclub. I had bought sultry bras and other sexy clothes last year in his store, was about to leave when my desire for an adventure hit me. I went back, undressed, and let Tom suck my tits. We swapped phone numbers, and since then, he calls me regularly.

Tom has a funny nature, a man of words who has a good sense of 'what women want.' I love to listen to his entertaining and often amusing stories of customers and the club. All his calls end with another proposal, to allure me in his club, get me on stage in a live show, which I decline likewise. That day he spoke of new photos he planned to exhibit in the club. I mentioned two black and white images Paul had recently taken of me. Tom was thrilled, as he likes to display photos of regular people. He said he had to visit a porn fair and wouldn't be around the following days, but his assistants Neil or Liz would take the pics.

I wrapped the posters in paper and carried them to the shop during my lunch break the very next day. A man in his early thirties took the pictures and looked at them closely. He leered at me, whistled between the teeth, and said sharp-minded 'it's you.'

It turned out, the assistant, Neil, had no idea what his boss and I agreed on, maybe Tom forgot to tell him. The longer Neil looked at the pictures, the more talkative and exuberant he got and leaned the frames on a low shelf in the store. He asked how long I know Tom and blamed himself that he had no idea of a sexy jewel-like me. You are pretty hot, he said, would like to see live what you got and mentioned auditions they run for the shows.

'He is damn right,' yelled a tall woman in her mid-twenties. She smiled all over the face, came closer, and introduced herself as Liz. She was the blonde who assisted me when I bought the Ben Wa balls. Her full tits were an eye-catcher, albeit I thought they were not natural. She was dressed in black leather, matching high-heels, and was wearing heavy makeup. By adult shop criteria, she was adequately dressed. I liked her on the spot. Liz hugged me, looked at my posters, bumped me with her hip, and said, 'you don't need to ask for an audition, do it right here. What do you think, Neil?'

He grinned and answered, 'we need to be sure it's you on the pics before we get in trouble by a filthy lawyer suing us for copyright violation.' He nodded at Liz and added, 'she knows about these things.' Obviously, she was a law student.

I didn't feel like having that kind of conversation. On the other hand, Liz kinda turned me on, and I was too curious to get to know more about her.

'I'm not here for an audition,' I replied 'women like me with high self-esteem and a profound knowledge of their sexual radiance are too hot for some auditors.'

'She is right,' Liz said, laughing, kissed me on a cheek, put an arm around my waist, and squeezed me. 'Neil, you got a problem.'

A group of four male customers entered the shop. They were elegantly dressed, wore expensive suits of a kind I've seen for too long in executive circles. They had explicitly asked for Liz's, as Neil quickly explained when Liz greeted the gentlemen and suggested we should go to his office and talk.

Neil was a co-founder of the shop, offered me a seat, and got going. 'Most of the girls are either students or housewives who make extra money. Some do hard-core, professionals on stage too.'

'Tell me about you,' he said as if I had applied for an audition. 'We run successfully amateur shows, dancing, readings, music, stripping and masturbating, or fucking. I'm positive you fit in very well. The shows have to be booked in advance. We do this for two reasons, limited space in the theater and selected audience, meeting their wishes. What do you think?'

What a bizarre situation, I thought. I listen to a guy I never saw before and whom I'm supposed to tell about me. I gave his question a thought and said truthfully, 'First and foremost, I'm not here for an audition or any on-stage action. It's my lunch break, and I don't have much time.'

No question, I should have left immediately. And yet I stayed because I was interested in the work here. All I knew about sex workers came from the media or watching porn videos. In short, almost nothing. Unlike Liz, I've only toyed with the idea in my early twenties to do something in porn.

'I'm too old,' I added, 'not to mention my job. Colleagues will probably see me, and I don't trade in pussy fun for my job. No, it's ridiculous.'

'No, no, no,' Neil said, laughing. 'Your age is perfect and matches the average age of our customers. Professional strippers and sex workers are just normal girls who eat cereal, watch cartoons, buy milk, have hobbies. As for your job, you wouldn't be the first one on stage. We'd women whose husbands were lawyers, doctors. One lady was a gynecologist and wants to experience what her patients had told her. She provides medical care for some girls in that business. She went the whole gamut, solo, lesbian, and gang bang, and was satisfied with herself only when she was completely physically exhausted. Dress up like her, a mask, a wig, or dyed hair with a washout, and no one will ever recognize you, not even your husband.'

'The gynecologist, is she about my size, brunette, in her mid-forties?' I asked - my good hot doctor. Maybe I'm going to see her for an examination. Neil interrupted my thoughts.

'I don't discuss client business,' he replied, grinning and added, 'I take it that you don't want to hear your name too. Any tattoos?'

'No.'

'All the better! I'll be back in a second.'

He got up and left the office.

I took a deep breath and wondered if I could trust my gynecologist to do this. At that moment, I realized, if true, her behavior lately would explain a lot. Who says goodbye to a patient with a big hug, boob on boob, and a kiss on the cheek?

On the side, I noticed that the atmosphere of the store excited me. It was the décor, the smell, and just the simple thought of being right in the center of the fun, a place that was uncommon for me.

Neil rushed back, masks, a mirror, and wigs in his hands.

'Try this,' he said, handed me the stuff, put the mirror on the desk, and turned it to me.

First strange reaction on my part, I did not object; quite the opposite, I felt flattered, got curious, and tried the toys. The white mask was okay but uncomfortable. One of the black masks fit like a glove. It had long feathers that made me look like an extra who just jumped out of a period movie. Neil was right. The mask covered my face almost wholly, kept up my privacy, with the lips and chin visible only.

'I like your open hair, but try the wig too,' he suggested.

While I did, he plowed on, 'give it a try. You look great, as you said yourself. You know to shake up, make dicks hard, and make guys jerk off. And it's not just the guys. Women also attend our shows. It's a longtime wish of yours to do something naughty. That's why you're here and didn't leave on the spot. If you've got it, flaunt it. Be an actress for a couple of shows, spice up your life, no regrets, no obligations.'

An actress, I thought, no obligations? Haha, and asked, 'are the actresses safe?'

'You bet!'

'Are the girls supposed to fuck the customers later on?'

He doubled up with laughter.

'Looks like you got your ducks in a row. A lot of clubs do so. If you want to, maybe we can make arrangements. But as a rule, no. The majority of girls are like you, looking for money, fun, exhibitionism.'

'I'm certainly not here for money,' I shot back.

He leaned back on the chair, looked at me, searching for words to say next.

'Over the years, I got to know many women and couples. Your husband, what is his name ... Paul must be a lucky guy. I'm positive the two of you have spoken of a club, a bar, you on stage stripping. Maybe in a vacation resort, anonymous, a wet t-shirt contest for a start. It's part of your fantasy. I see a fire, a passion in the depths of your dark brown eyes, and you got an extraordinary erotic aura. I'm pretty sure you're at least bi-curios. Your eyes rejoiced when you saw Liz and were very pleased when she kissed you. I'm convinced that the prospect of fucking another guy makes you happy too. I dare say you stripped off in front of strangers already, showed off your tits, and it wasn't just Paul nibbling on them. Tell me I'm wrong.'

Second strange reaction on my part, Neil's words made me feel alive, kept me sharp. Instantly I felt every spot of my body, a tingling sensation, most of all in my breasts. The nipples hardened and pressed in the bra.

He broke the moment of silence and asked, 'what about dancing? Pole dancing would be very desirable.'

'I got lessons in ballet until the age of fifteen. As for pole dancing, I did it in my early twenties for a boyfriend. He had a pole in his room and tried to talk me into stripping almost as you do.'

'And?' he asked expectantly 'did he succeed?'

I stripped for my boyfriend only, made him and me horny, and then fucked like rabbits. He had a birthday. I was a bit drunk. He talked me into it, and I stripped in front of his friends. They got horny, dropped the pants, and six hard pricks pointed at me. Naive as I was, I wasn't prepared for that. They groped me, held me, wanted to push me on the floor, and fuck. I tried to stop them. The situation grew worse, made it barely to the bath, and locked the door. His friends left. To his delight, I played the disobedient submissive girl, blew him, bit his cock, and squeezed his balls that he had to seek medical treatment. He kept his mouth shut, and so did I. We were square. Later I learned that my friend and the others had planned a gangbang.

'He got a lot more than he wanted, and I'm sure he regretted it for a long time,' I replied.

Neil shrugged a shoulder and said, 'Liz can teach you dancing. May I count you in?'

I thought it all ridiculous, shook the head, yet my mouth did the opposite and smiled in response. It was the signal he had waited for.

'Well, I take it for a yes. You are short in time, so am I. I've to ask you to undress.'

I took a deep breath and didn't question his request. Part of me wished that I would undress right here. Paul and I had outlined many hot situations in our fantasies. Yet today's circumstances, a horny wife on her own in a sex shop wasn't on the list. I love to show off. I love sex. What can I lose?

I put my handbag and blazer on a chair next to me and got up. Slowly, I unbuttoned the blouse and threw it at Neil.

'Like what you see?' I asked, standing in blue jeans and a black bra in front of him.

He nodded and yelled, 'WOW!'

'Wanna suck my tits?' I suggested, bent forward, and shook the boobs.

'I was right. You got the fire, the passion,' Neil replied.

'Well, I take it for a yes,' I repeated his words. 'You are right. Paul wasn't the only one who enjoyed my tits in our marriage. You are a new friend of my breasts, and new friends are always welcome to suck them if they behave and ask politely. However, listen closely beforehand. Friends trust each other and whisper the name of a hot doctor in the moment of passion. Should another girl offer you her tits in return for my name, feel free to tell her.'

He jumped off the chair and reached for my bra.

I pushed him back in the chair and said, 'do we have a deal?'

'Damn, sure,' he stumbled and got up again.

I put both hands firmly on his shoulders, said 'sit down.' I took a seat on his lap and looked him in the eye.

Neil was where I wanted him, out of his concept, his routine, somewhat confused, a milf sitting on his legs, bosom right under his nose.

'She was a good customer,' he began to tell, 'bought all kinds of toys. One day she showed interest in the club, the shows. She introduced herself as Claire and spoke of her husband, a bigwig, too often overseas, her loneliness, and so on. She was a natural, and customers loved to see her. One day Claire and Liz fucked on stage like fanatics, got generous tips. Liz was all over the moon since Claire left her all of it. Liz lost her perpetual discretion and told me who Claire was. We don't ask too many questions, like passport, addresses, and stuff, only health check.'

Neil leaned back and said, 'say the name you have in mind, Ruth, and I nod or shake the head in response.'

I told him her name. Neil grinned and said, 'you know her already. Why do you ask?'

Pleased it was her, a cascade of ideas rushed through my brain as I undid the bra, releasing my breasts from their cotton prison at last. Sitting topless on a stranger's lap excited me even more than I had expected. If my tits had gotten as hard as Neil's cock, I could have easily kept up with any silicone boobs. I didn't have to look, the nipples were stiff, and the areolas stood out as well. In short, I was ready to fuck.

Neil was passionate. Neil was exuberant. I thought he would eat my tits right away. Usually, I would say easy, but I didn't. I liked it. In an instant minor spasms run through my lower part, and I got damp. I had to moan, didn't want to, muttered, 'that's good. Grab my arse.'

Neil licked off my tits, got daring, grabbed my butt, and pulled me closer. I felt his stiff dick on my pussy. A rush of heat flooded me. I got wet and squirted in the underpants. Neil squeezed me on his dick when a female voice said, 'Well, well! You're not here to audition. What do you think, Ruth, that looks like to me?'

I turned to her and saw Liz standing in the door frame. Her shift was over, and she had dressed in jeans and top again. A blue bra shimmered through.

My reasonable side quickly gained control and reminded me that I got what I wanted, a name for sucking tits - a small price to pay and got up.

'You got an awesome set of boobs,' she said. 'Do you need photos for your husband? A picture of you in front of the two posters?'

'A good idea,' I replied. 'Paul is pretty busy and has no time to come by.'

Neil babbled of audition and strip, yet Liz supported me and said, 'what a pity for poor hubby, while other folks lap up your tits. Let's go to the shop.' Liz grabbed my belongings. Back in the store, she dumped my stuff in a changing booth. Only one customer was around. I handed Liz my phone. She put Neil and me in front of the photos and took pictures while Neil was busy with my tits.

Neil's hands wandered down to my waistband. Since I got what I wanted, I said, 'that's enough for today.'

'Well done to stop him,' Liz stated, 'you made it already too easy for Neil. Should have asked me for the doctor.' She stepped in front of me, took my boobs in her hands, squeezed them, and kissed both nipples simultaneously. 'Take my advice, sweetie, make some money, jump on stage. Guys love to see you, and so do I.' She kissed me on the cheek and handed me my phone. 'Time for the brain,' she said and wanted to go.

'Wait,' I said and grasped her arm. 'I've to be sure who I deal with,' seized the hem of her top and lifted it and the bra.

She grinned and took off both garments. Her boobs were as firm as boobs can be. Quickly I kneaded them, all-natural.

'Wow,' I heard Neil puffing. I pulled Liz closer and said, 'take my advice, sweety, became a lawyer and jump on me whenever you feel for a proper fuck.'

She smiled, hugged me, and kissed me. 'Whenever you want,' she said, passed me her card, and got dressed. 'Time for University.' She grinned, slapped me on the butt, and left.

I looked at my watch - time to go. Neil said, 'Keep the mask, the wig, both provide the anonymity you seek. You got my card. Ring me up.'

The other customer got curious about what was going on. I made for the booth quickly, got dressed quickly, and left the store.

Back home, I was surprised to see Paul busy in the kitchen. He had a pretty good day, got home early, and had prepared us a copious dinner. Later he asked me about Tom and the pictures. I told him the story, went to the bath, and surprised him with a mask, a blonde wig, and bare tits. He smiled, poured me in more red wine, and asked if I could imagine myself on stage in front of a small audience?

His question did not surprise me. It's one of his fantasies to see me in front of spectators. 'I'll have to think about it,' I replied, surprising myself that I didn't immediately dismiss the thought.

Paul said he had two more photos for the club and suggested I should hand them to Tom, ask him to show me around the theater and see whether I liked the atmosphere. Also, I should book some shows for us to experience firsthand what's going on.

On Saturday, it was the early summer heat that inspired me to a test. I wore only a sheer long shirt the entire day, along with a mask and a wig that I had fastened with clips and did housekeeping, laundry. Later we arranged a mattress like a stage, draped a few stuffed animals as an audience, and fucked like maniacs. When Paul was tuckered out, he sat down with the stuffed animals and watched me masturbate.

Neither the mask nor wig and pussy failed.

SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers