Titty Fuck at the Motel Pt. 03

Story Info
Charlene and Tom are attacked.
2.9k words
4.69
8.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

"Do you know who those two are?" shouted Tom at Matt the bartender.

"Roy and Steve," said Matt. "They are nothing but trouble like Wade and Jack."

"I don't even remember them," chimed Charlene.

"I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of them," said Tom.

Tom and Charlene quietly finished their drinks talking very little about what happened and spent the time together. Both Tom and Charlene felt like having another and considering the circumstances Matt made them on the house which Tom thanked him for.

"I hope things go okay for us," Charlene said with worry in her voice. "Do you want to go back to my place?"

"In a little bit. I want to see if they come back," said Tom. "I'd rather have Matt with me than taking them on alone."

"You can count on me Tom," said Matt. "I've got a gun if you need it."

"We might need it, Matt," said Tom. "I don't know what they might do."

"Should we phone the police?" Charlene said.

"I don't think they could hold them on anything. Let's wait and see if they do come back," said Tom.

Tom and Charlene waited for another 15 minutes and nothing happened except that they finished their drinks. They left and headed back to Charlene's place paying close attention that no one was following them. Everything seemed to be okay except for Charlene being a little tipsy. All seemed to be quiet and problem-free.

They both undressed and went to bed after a rather hectic day and both went to sleep without sex, a record for them. The rest of the night went by quietly without incident.

Morning came early for Tom and he nudged Charlene gently, biting her ear lobe.

"I'm getting in the shower dear, want to join me?" Tom said. "I'll wash you real good."

Charlene yawned, stretched her arms, kissed Tom, and got up. She pulled off her xl t-shirt revealing her lush sexy body, shook her big breasts to tease Tom, and headed to the shower, with Tom following, his cock already beginning to get erect.

Tom turned on and adjusted the water to warm, made sure there was a body wash and shampoo, along with clean towels and got in followed closely by Charlene who was a foot or more shorter than Tom but had a whole lot more curves than the rather thin lanky Tom.

Tom made sure that Charlene was wet from the shower and squirted green body wash in the cleavage of her big breasts, set the wash down, and began to rub the lotion to a lather in her neck, titties, stomach, and the outside of her pussy, paying special attention to her gourds and the engorged nipples from the shower water. He couldn't resist leaning down and sucking on the brown areolas of her mounds of joy. Charlene shook with the anticipation of what was in store for her breasts.

Charlene sucked in her breath as Tom bit down hard on one of the nipples and rubbed the body wash to foam around the breast flesh and then changed to the other one. Satisfied the nipples were erect enough he concentrated on massaging the foam, slowly rubbing it in so that each inch was covered thoroughly. His hands loved the slippery feeling of her titties and the soap making them so smooth and silky.

Tom spent time in soaping her entire body front and back spending extra time on her ass and pussy. He soaped her hair and then rinsed her entire body off, turning her around front to back.

Now it was Charlene's turn to use the body wash and she wasted no time in squirting the greenwash on his hairy chest and now erect cock. She resisted rubbing his rod and rubbed his chest, neck, arms, and got down on her knees and did his legs and feet. She turned him around and did his ass and back before turning him around again to concentrate long and hard on his cock with both her hands and her mouth. She wanted to make sure that he was clean and hard.

Tom grabbed Charlene by the buttocks and lifted her and slid his foamy cock into her pussy, shoving it in deep. Charlene screamed with pleasure as the erect cock began to slide in and out of her slick pussy. Charlene held on tight to Tom mashing her breasts against Tom's chest. It along with the rock hard nipples made Tom even hornier for Charlene who was aching with pleasure at being fucked yet again by her new lover.

"I'm cumming Tom, I'm cumming," she screamed. "It's so good."

Tom pushed his cock in a little harder and she climaxed one last time before shaking her whole body. Tom had not cum but Charlene knew what that meant. She got off of Tom and down on her knees placing the erect rod between her beautiful breasts for a good cum soaking which she loved to do for him.

Charlene held her breasts together tightly with no cleavage and moved up and down creating friction with the water. She watched as the head popped out of the breast flesh and slipped back down out of sight and then pop back out over and over again. She watched 10 times before she had him pause so she could lick the cum off of the head.

Charlene could feel the erection coming to finality as it became even larger and harder.

"Cum on my titties for me baby," she said. "I want to feel that hot cum on my flesh."

"I want the pleasure to last a little bit longer Charlene. It feels so good I wish it could last forever."

"Fuck them, baby, fuck them forever," she said.

Tom had reached his erupting point and pulled his cock out and shot ropes of cum on the pretty flesh hitting her nipples and breasts. He watched the cum as it dripped off the nipples to the shower floor. Charlene smiled and Tom felt relieved. While still soaked with cum she looked at the white cum and beads of water mixed in making an erotic picture to see.

Charlene pointed her chest at the showerhead and put a glob of body wash on her breasts which Tom quickly rubbed into her boobs lathering them up yet again before being rinsed off. Tom did the same to his cock quickly washing it and rinsing it off.

They took their time in drying each other off and getting dressed for the day or until they were ready to fuck again which could be anytime. Charlene put the coffee on, toasted two bagels, and got out the sour cream. They enjoyed their bagels and coffee together and planned what they were going to do today which was going to the store and getting supplies for the next few days.

Tom and Charlene took their time shopping for groceries. Charlene was excited about being able to cook for someone and chose her items to purchase carefully. They brought the groceries home, carried them in, and put them away. Tom was still wary and was keeping an eye on his back for anything unusual that might be going on.

Charlene went to her storage area to get a couple of pans while Tom sat on the couch doing nothing but resting his eyes. Nothing happened for a few minutes until Charlene, Roy, and Steve appeared at the door with Charlene being held by the two of them.

"Look at what we found Tom," said Steve. "What a nice little present for our pleasure. Tie her up to that chair with the rope you have."

"What about him?" said Roy.

"I'll tie him up too. I want him to watch before we work him over," said Steve.

"Take what you want and leave," said Tom.

"We'll do what we want," said Steve as he waved the gun at him. "Sit in that other kitchen chair."

Roy took and ripped off Charlene's clothes before tying her up to the chair. He followed by doing the same thing to Tom.

"Don't rape me," screamed Charlene as she squirmed to try and free herself from the ropes.

Roy went over to Charlene and grabbed two handfuls of breasts roughly while Charlene screamed again. Tom sat quietly moving his hands slightly.

"What a nice pair of tits. They're like marshmallows. Am I gonna have a good time fucking that pair," said Roy. "Maybe when I get done I'll put a bullet in each of them and see how they bleed."

"Don't do that," begged Charlene. "Don't shoot my breasts, I'll do anything but don't do that to me."

"I'll shoot your boyfriend in the cock then," said Roy. "You choose which you want."

"Shoot my breasts then. Don't hurt Tom."

Tom sat quietly and continued moving his hands acting like he was in pain, struggling to get comfortable. Roy had dropped his pants and pulled his cock out getting ready to fuck Charlene. Steve, still holding the gun, was smiling at the whole scene as it was coming to a climax.

"You want some oil Roy for those big jugs?" said Steve.

"Good idea Steve," said a grinning Roy. "Try the bathroom for some."

Steve went into the bathroom and found a bottle of baby oil and brought it out for Roy.

"Can I put it on?" said Steve.

"Go right ahead, partner. Use plenty of it," said Roy.

Steve opened the mostly used small bottle of the oil and poured all of it on Charlene's titties, watching some of it drip off onto the floor. There was a lot of it and her breasts were soaked with the oil as Steve lathered it in rubbing and covering all of her flesh. He shook the excess off his hands onto the floor and proud of his work turned her over to Roy.

Roy handed the gun back to Steve, grabbed one of her oily breasts and rubbed it on his cock. He took his place in front of Charlene and began to fondle her breasts.

"You sure used enough oil, Steve. Everything is so slippery. I've got to get a towel and wipe some of it off or I won't stay put."

Roy went back into the bathroom to get a washcloth and Tom took advantage of the opportunity to get up with the chair on his legs and come at Steve. Steve tried to fire but the oil on his fingers made it slip off the trigger and Tom rammed into Steve knocking him down.

Roy came running out of the bathroom but slipped and fell on the oil that was on the kitchen floor. Tom grabbed the gun which had fallen on the floor when Steve fell, who had knocked himself out, and pointed the gun at Roy, just itching for a false move so he could shoot him.

Tom took his pocket knife out of his pants and cut the ropes off his legs, freeing the chair from him and then went over and untied Charlene who ran into the bathroom and closed the door. Steve was slowly coming to, shaking his head. Tom called 911 and reported the crime and waited for the police to come, Tom keeping the gun on Steve and Roy.

Charlene came out of the bathroom with a robe on and went over to Tom giving him a kiss and a big smile.

The police arrived quickly and after having Tom turn the gun over to them listened to what Tom had to say.

"These two are guilty of attempted rape and a felony of attempted robbery or murder," said Tom.

"They were going to rape and shoot me," barked Charlene. "They kidnapped me against my will."

"We didn't do anything officer," said Roy. "This guy pulled a gun on us."

"In her apartment?" said the officer. "I don't think so. It was Tom who phoned the police."

"I'll cuff them, Charlie," said George.

"You'll have to come downtown and file complaints against these two," said Charlie.

"Can we have a few minutes before we come down?" said Tom.

"That'll be fine Tom," said Charlie.

George and Charlie took Steve and Roy away while Charlene and Tom stood watching on. They hugged each other tightly and kissed.

"I owe you again Tom," said Charlene. "When you sat there quietly I knew you were up to something."

"Luckily I was able to get my hands free and the baby oil saved the day," said Tom.

"You're my hero forever," she said as she kissed him again. "You can titty fuck me every day from now on. You can do it twice today. Get rid of those hands that were on me."

"I might just take you up on that offer. Your breasts are the best Charlene but you already know that."

"You tell me enough," she grinned wickedly pushing her chest out.

"What if we have a drink before we go downtown and fill out the papers for the police?"

"I could sure use one," said Charlene. "I'll make them. What do you want?"

"I'll have vodka sour."

"I'll join you soon," she said.

Tom sat down at the kitchen table and waited for Charlene to join him which she did after making the drinks. With all the excitement they sure tasted good and relaxing, relieving some of the pressure of the day. Somehow clinking the glasses and having the warmth of the alcohol made it okay.

Going down to the police station and filling out the paperwork went very smooth. George and Charlie, knowing about Wade and Jack, asked about what the grudge was.

"They all frequent the Lone Pine Bar and yes I did have my differences with them, in fact, I got into fights with both of them over Charlene but I didn't think it was a big deal, but it was," he said.

"For now they are all in jail but at some point, they will make bail. Part of the bail will be to stay away from you but you know," said George.

"We'll certainly be careful," said Charlene.

"I'll watch my behind," said Tom "Maybe we'll go away for a few days."

"That would be nice Tom if we did."

Tom and Charlene went back home and fixed themselves another vodka sour and relaxed in the living room on the sofa. The warmth and sour of the drink felt so good going down. Tom commented that his jaw felt a little sore and he might call the doctor tomorrow if it didn't feel better. He leaned over and kissed Charlene squeezing her breast.

"Better not start something you can't finish," said Charlene.

"I'll race you to bed," said Tom wanting to go now.

"You dirty old man," she teased. "Let's go I owe you for whatever you want to do."

Tom and Charlene raced to bed stripping off clothes as they went in record time. They embraced each other tightly and kissed hard and long. They melded tongues together, pussy and cock were ready to explore each other, breasts were welded to Tom's chest aching to be kneaded and sucked. Tom could feel the wetness of Charlene in her pussy and Charlene could feel the pre-cum seeping out of Tom.

Tom bit her ear lobes and she ground her pussy into his cock waiting in anticipation for a big cock in her pussy. She was horny and so was he. Tom moved down and kissed her neck. He moved down lower and nibbled on the top of her breasts. The soft flesh felt so good on his lips and Charlene cooed at what he was doing. He moved lower and found her nipples which were beginning to harden upon contact with his mouth.

He took the areola and the nipple in his mouth and bit down hard giving her a little pain with a lot of pleasure. At the same time, he shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She was ready to be fucked so it slipped in easily. As he was sliding in and out he was biting down on her nipples and licking her cleavage which was a little salty. He loved the smell of the coconut lotion that she used on her body. He lifted her breasts and felt the weight of them, squeezing the bottoms of them as he felt them. They were beautiful and would never get tired of them. He knew he could fuck them tonight but he was going to fill her pussy with his cum. Charlene was like putty in his hands.

The more he slid his cock in and out the wetter Charlene got until his cock moved without effort. Both of them acted like they hadn't fucked in weeks but were together in the shower this morning.

Charlene buried her nipples deep into Tom's mouth wanting the licking of his tongue and saliva as well as Tom biting into the breast flesh. She was so turned on and didn't want to stop and neither did he.

The cock went in even deeper into her pussy and Charlene gasped with desire she felt from her clit and breasts. Tom felt so aroused at what he was doing it was either cum or stop and he was paralyzed to stop doing his fucking and titty biting. Charlene was pushing her pussy as hard as she could on his cock.

"I'm cumming now Tom. I'm cumming," she screamed with desire.

"I'm going to explode in your pussy and fill you full of cum."

"Drown me with your cum baby," she said. "Bite my nipples hard."

Both of them came at the same time bringing them together. Both collapsed in exhaustion at the fucking session they had. They were both exhausted at their very hectic day which began and ended well but in the middle...


sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers