Titty Fuck at the Motel Pt. 04

Story Info
Roy and Steve are out on bail and out to get them.
2.8k words
4.33
5.4k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

Tom was the first one awake stretching both his arms and legs to get the kinks out of his muscles. He forced himself to do 10 sit-ups, shoulder shrugs, and neck turns before looking at Charlene who was sound asleep with a smile on her face curled up in a fetal position. There was a small pool of dried body fluids on the sheet by Charlene making Tom smile and think about the sex they had the night before and not believing that he was getting another erection after the fucking he got last night.

While he couldn't see much of her he looked at the side of one of her alabaster cones tipped in brown waiting to be sucked on. Very carefully Tom turned her onto her back so he could see both breasts and nibble on her a little bit. There was very little sag in the firm white cones and Tom couldn't resist filling his hands with the flesh kneading them like bread dough pushing and getting two wonderful handfuls of titties.

As she stirred and woke up Tom could see her eraser sized nipples begin to slowly rise from her brown areolas signaling her arousal from the breast rubbing and feeling she was getting from Tom.

"Don't stop Tom," Charlene cried out, pressing her hands over Tom's and pushing against them.

"Baby I don't want to stop feeling your titties. I could do it all day," Tom said with a rasp in his throat as he continued feeling every inch of flesh.

The more Tom felt her titties the more erect her nipples became. With four hands on her titties, Tom put his mouth on one of her nipples between fingers and she gasped in erotic pleasure as his teeth bit into her nipple and his mouth suckled on the areola making it wet and shiny with his saliva.

Tom moved to the other nipple and did the same thing an only bit a little harder as he had become more excited. Charlene screamed with desire as Tom had his way with her breasts. Tom licked the other areola making it wet and shiny while the nipple became swollen, hard, and wet with passion. As he squeezed and bit they became more sensitive and her pussy ground against his erect cock making longer and hard, aching to be stroked.

"I want to feel your cock in my big titties," said Charlene as she grabbed his erect tool and began to stroke and rub it with her small hands making the vein grow larger.

Tom mounted Charlene and slid his cock in her tight cleavage and began moving his rod back and forth while Charlene spits on his cock to give it lubrication. Her eyes rolled back as the head slid back and forth giving out some precum.

"I love it when your cock is in my cleavage and you're rubbing the sides of my titties sliding it back and forth on the soft white flesh," she said with a look of nastiness in her eyes.

Charlene grabbed my erect shaft and began to stroke my cock with her hand and magnificent titties, rubbing it underneath her beauties so I could feel the weight of each breast on my cock as it was surrounded in flesh. She loved to tease me with her melons and as she stroked I had to concentrate on not cumming and just enjoy the massage she was giving me.

Charlene switched to her nipples and areolas rubbing in the precum making her nipples even shinier as it blended itself into the saliva which already coated them. As she rubbed the head back and forth Tom could see the nipple turn to a blood-red color and enlarge even more in front of his eyes protruding from the swollen areola. Charlene pushed the hole of my cock against her nipple trying to get it inside but it was much too large as they had swelled to pencil eraser size perhaps even larger. The stroking and the cock rubbing on her nipple turned Tom on as well as Charlene. She was like putty in his hands and would do anything to please him no matter what he asked.

"I'm so happy that you like my titties. They're only for you darling to do with whatever you want," she said lovingly.

"Your titties are made for lots of attention and I'm going to do just that Charlene. I'm addicted to them and can't get enough kneading, sucking, biting, and fucking" Tom said as he pushed harder on her nipple.

Charlene stopped stroking and began to spank her breasts with his cock back and forth making a slapping sound as his rod was as hard as a rock and the force was making red marks on her titties.

"I love being slapped by your cock. It turns me on so much Tom," she said as she continued hitting her titties.

Tom just enjoyed watching her breasts looking at the veins, shape, and size of them. His balls were now being tortured from not exploding ropes of cum but he wanted to wait as long as he could. Tom loved to watch the thin cleavage line expand as the head burst thru and then disappear again into the titty flesh. Tom also wanted to take over and fuck them nice and slow with long strokes but before he did that he wanted to bite hard on her nipples and recoat them with his saliva and pay close attention to them. He squeezed one with both hands accentuating the nipple and bit down on it like a ripe strawberry with his front teeth making her shiver in delight. It tasted so good he bit, again and again, alternating between licking with his tongue and teeth squeezing the breast flesh as hard as he could. He couldn't stop doing it and the more he did the hornier both of them got. She had a perfect pair of titties for doing this and Tom was taking full advantage of the situation.

Charlene was so horny now she was squirming back and forth constantly pushing each breast into his mouth as Tom moved back and forth giving each one equal attention. They were so swollen now from the biting and licking Charlene never wanted the attention to ever end.

"Bite me more Tom. It feels so good I'm going crazy with desire," she screamed out.

Tom bit on one nipple and pulled up as long as he could on the first one and then the other. He began to lick them with his rough tongue covering the top, sides, and bottom of the flesh. The breasts began to shine in saliva as he continued his attention on them. Tom took his cock away from her stroking and began to do his stroking in her cleavage fucking her mounds back and forth knowing that this time he was going to cum on her beauties.

"Cum all over my big titties. Fuck them. Fuck them. I'm your slut to do what you want this," she said.

"I'm going to cum so well all over you. There is so much cum in my balls you'll be soaked. I'm so horny."

Tom still held back cumming getting more excited. The friction of the now pink breast flesh was making his throbbing cock even harder and bigger. It was hitting Charlene's neck every time it thrust out if her tit valley. Charlene was beginning to climax just as hard as if it were in her pussy.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming. It's so fucking good. Ahhhhhh!"

Tom continued sliding his cock back and forth unable to stop what he was doing as it felt so good. He was on a mission to make this his best titty fucking ever! He pushed her breasts up and harder together burying his fingers into her flesh and covering up his cock with titty flesh. It was surrounded by flesh encouraging even more stirrings in him making cumming a reality.

Charlene put her hands over Tom's again pushing them into her breast flesh as she rotated her hands at the same time. Her titties hurt but with pleasure.

"Push that cock in. Fuck my big tits," she said."Do you like fucking my big titties? I know you want to cum all over them."

"I want to paint them with my white cum baby," Tom said in a raspy voice.

"Paint them, baby. Make me wet with your juice."

Tom continued sliding his cock back and forth as well as wiggling back and forth to generate as much friction as possible. Her cleavage was so smooth and her titties were so beautiful he never wanted to stop fucking them. He could feel the eruption building and ready to burst any minute now.

"Cum for me baby," Charlotte cried out. "Cum on my titties for me. I know you want to."

Tom pulled his cock out and moved back a little bit while stroking it for the finale while Charlene stuck her chest out so Tom would get a good aim.

"Ahhhhh fuck I'm going to cum," he cried out.

"Spray me. Hose me down."

Tom let out rope after rope of white and clear cum hitting her nipples, the top of her breasts, her neck, cleavage, and lips. There seemed to be a never-ending supply of cum erupting from his cock. Just when he thought he was done he shot out another spurt hitting her in the mouth again to Charlotte's surprise.

Charlotte looked at the bath she had gotten from Tom and smiled wiping the cum off of her lips. She took her hands and rubbed the cum into her breasts and on her nipples making them shiny and sexy looking.

"Wow what an explosion you gave me. Are you sure you're done or is there more?" she said with a naughty look.

"I'm done," said Tom.

"My titties feel so good now. I can't believe how hot you made me. I came so well."

"Your titties made me so horny Charlotte I'd do it again if I could."

"I'm so happy that I made you happy. I know how much you like my titties, Tom."

"Let's have a shower and then something to eat. I'll go and heat the water for us," Tom said.

Both Tom and Charlene enjoyed showering together. It was turning into a ritual for them as they had done it every day since they met. Charlene's breasts got a thorough cleaning removing all of the cum that had been sprayed on them. Likewise, Charlene paid special attention to his cock making it smooth and shiny for the next fucking.

The hot water felt good on Tom's body as he soaked his hair and face to a spray of water and then covered the rest of his body with the cascading stream. Charlene joined him and he made room for her in front of him her buttocks against his body. Tom took the body soap and lathered himself down except for his cock which Charlene turned around for and with tender loving care washed the cock and the balls. Normally she would have been on her knees cleaning and sucking but since Tom was spent she let it go this time.

Tom squirted the body soap on and slowly rubbed her down with the wash spending extra time on her breasts making sure he didn't miss a spot before moving down to her smooth stomach, pussy, legs, and feet. They rinsed off, grabbed clean towels, and got dressed, ready for a meal which Charlene made.

They had toast, oatmeal, raisins, and coffee while deciding what they would do today. Tom thought it necessary to go down to the police department and check the status of the four arrested men who accosted them.

Tom and Charlene were really surprised when they got to the station and found out that Roy and Steve were out on bail. Wade and Jack were still behind bars at least but it was disturbing that the other two were free to come after them even though the bail rules said otherwise. Tom would be watching his back very carefully in the days to come. Perhaps a trip was in order.

"I'm not happy about this Tom. Roy and Steve are out to get us. A court order is not going to stop them from hurting us. You know that."

"I know that Charlene. They just seem to be out to get us. I wish that the law would put two and two together and do something about it."

"I'm not afraid with you around to take care of me," she said as she kissed Tom on the cheek.

"Do we need to go back to your place and pick up a few things or do you want to stay there," Tom said kiddingly.

Tom and Charlene stopped by her place and picked up a few things and headed back to Tom's place. While Charlene was hanging up her clothes Tom fixed them some vodka sours putting them on the coffee table waiting for Charlene to come and sit down with him which she did putting her arm around him and grabbing her drink, taking a good gulp.

"Ah," Tom said, "That sure hits the spot," as he gulped some of the drink down.

Charlene kissed Tom again pressing her breasts hard enough against Tom so he could feel it. He responded by squeezing one of her titties kneading it roughly. Charlene grabbed his other hand and put it between her legs which Tom gave another squeeze to. He couldn't believe that the two of them were getting excited again but Tom was getting hard again.

As Charlene groaned in excitement she also grabbed his cock leaving no doubt about what was going to happen. A bite on the earlobe leads to a passionate kiss, then another and then another. In a minute Charlene's blouse and bra were off, shorts undone and she was pulling them off along with her panties. In another minute they were in the bedroom on the bed holding each other as tight as two people can kissing like it was their last one.

Tom immediately went after her treasures and began sucking on them like they were full of milk that needed to be drained. His hand had already found its way into her pussy and rubbing her clit making Charlene spasm in delight. While her tits were still sore from this morning she enjoyed the attention they were getting and was craving for more.

"I'm so horny Tom fuck me please over and over."

Charlene ground her pussy against his fingers enveloping her lips over his hands while his fingers continued rubbing her clitoris. Tom's cock continued to grow and get harder anticipating the fucking he was going to give to her. He could feel the juices beginning to flow inside her.

Slowly the cock went into her sliding in without effort because of her juices and went deep into her pussy thrusting in and out like a piston. Charlene's breasts were still being given lots of attention as Tom was kneading and suckling on them. Both parties were enjoying the attention they were getting. Her nipples were now swollen again with blood and very erect begging for more.

"Suck my breasts. Fuck my pussy. I want more," she cried.

Tom responded by sliding his cock into her even more and biting her swollen nipples pulling on them with his front teeth making her scream and turning her titties into clits. Charlene wanted to fuck all the time and had the body to go along with it. She was the perfect woman and Tom knew it. He wasn't going to let her get away from him.

Charlene felt the same way about Tom being the perfect man for her. He took care of her, was good looking, and loved to fuck all the time which she was beginning to love more and more.

The two of them were fucking each other like it was the last time and their movements against each other showed that. Charlotte's pussy was tight against his cock and her breasts were being well attended to with the nipple pulling and massaging.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming so good. You're such a good lover," she said.

Tom gave her two final thrusts and waited for the juices to start pouring out of her and for him to cum inside her which didn't happen but did several strokes later making the fucking complete for them yet again causing the juices from both of them to flow out of her.

Both of them lay exhausted but happy at least for now. They fell asleep in each other's arms. Outside their apartment door, Roy and Steve were waiting...

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers