Titty Fuck at the Motel Pt. 05

Story Info
Charlene is attacked. Tom does some shooting.
2.7k words
4.5
7.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

Roy and Steve went back to their truck and decided to wait for a better opportunity to grab Charlene away from Tom. It would be better to catch her alone rather than risk another confrontation. Sooner or later she would go out on her own for some reason. With Wade and Jack that made four of them to each do a six-hour shift.

Meanwhile, Tom was sound asleep but Charlene was beginning to stir and got up to use the bathroom trying not to disturb Tom who woke up when she got back into bed and tried to cuddle up to him again.

"How do you feel Charlene?"

"Good Tom. I think I'll go to the store and pick-up a few things."

Tom bit her ear lobe before he gave her a passionate kiss using his tongue to let her know how much he cared about her. It worked or it set off arousals Tom wasn't expecting with her tongue. She licked his lips sensuously and let it be known with her tongue that she wanted more.

Charlene got on top of Tom and pushed her large breasts into his face inviting him to bite the nipples which he did with gusto. He couldn't believe he was horny again but there he was sucking and biting getting harder and longer which she could feel on her pussy lips.

"Want to do something special?" she said as she licked her lips in expectation of what was to come.

"Sure Charlene," he answered.

"Come on my face for me. I need some soothing lotion."

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yup," she said. "I want to feel your hot spunk on my face. I feel naughty this morning."

"I think that can be arranged, dear."

Charlene slid her body down until it was even with Tom's cock, sliding it into her pleasure valley and began rubbing the cock to a full erection. She loved to titty fuck him as much as getting her pussy nailed. Sliding back and forth while she was on top wasn't usual for her but it worked well for both of them providing enough friction given the tight cleavage she had.

"Your cock feels so good in my titties."

"It sure does ." It makes me want to cum right now."

"Don't you dare," exclaimed Charlene.

"Get on your knees in front of me between my legs," Tom urging Charlene to move.

Charlene slid off Tom and got in front of him cupping her big breasts for Tom to have his way with. Tom slid his big fat cock back and forth over the tops of her breasts leaving a small trail of precum. He was torturing himself by rubbing on their softness making the head even more sensitive so he moved it to the center of her titties and pushed forward to backward and then forward again, the cockhead popping out of her fucking glory mounds, begging for an eruption.

"Are you going to cum on my face baby?" Charlene said urging him on to nasty things.

"You want to feel my cum all over your beautiful face?" Tom said.

"I'm begging you, Tom. Cum for me and rub it in with your big cock. I want to feel it on my cheeks, lips, and chin."

"I want to fuck your beautiful breasts some more before I cum."

As Charlene spits more on his pulsating cock it continues to get larger and harder as it feels the soft heavenly flesh of her titties. Tom pushed forward to his balls forcing the head into her mouth, coating it with more saliva as she licked more of the precum off.

Tom wanted to enjoy more of the titty fucking and he was sliding back and forth, pushing up and down on her breasts with his hands, feeling the erect nipples on his fingers. The smile on her face indicated the pleasure she was getting from Tom.

Tom could feel the cum starting to exit and as he held back for one last thrust he pulled out of her cleavage and began to shoot ropes of cum on her pretty face. The first large rope covered her eyes gluing them shut with the white semen. His second rope, even larger than the first went from one cheek to her mouth and her other cheek. The third rope hit her forehead and into her hair. His last rope hit the bridge of her nose and started to drip down covering her face like the lotion she was looking for. His hard cock rubbed the cum into her face as Charlene kept her eyes closed but had a big smile on her from ear to ear. The pleasure she got from the cum bath on her was the ultimate in what he could have done to her. He had marked her forever and she would never forget is the first time anyone had ever done it to her.

Tom got up and got a warm washcloth to wipe the cum out of her eyes so she could see again.

"You sure shot a big load on me, honey. I loved every last drop and I'm looking forward to more very shortly."

"Next time I'll take a picture and show you what you looked like. You were hot

*****

After getting up, dressed, having breakfast together, and planning their day out, Charlene took the truck and went to the store to pick up a few items. Tom did a load of clothes as well as doing dishes, vacuuming, and cleaning up in her absence.

Charlene headed to the store not knowing she was being followed by Roy who let Steve know that she was alone and followed her to the store, letting her go in and shop. They would grab her when she went back to her car. Several minutes went by until she came out of the store with a shopping cart and a couple of bags of groceries. Roy grabbed his revolver, tucked it under his belt, and headed to her car.

Charlene saw nothing as she was bent over putting the bags in the back seat as Roy came up behind her and shoved the gun in her back.

"What is this," she yelped.

"Come with me and there won't be any trouble. Make a sound and I'll shoot you," Roy said.

Charlene surrendered thinking there was no point in being a hero about this. She walked back to his truck with Steve waiting for them. Steve grabbed Charlene roughly by the breasts and pulled her into the truck.

"Go to your place Roy," said Steve as they took off.

"What do you want from me?" asked Charlene.

"If you behave for us just a good time," said Steve.

"If you give us a hard time we'll make your life miserable," said Roy.

The short trip ended up at the titty fuck motel the name Tom dubbed for it at the very end.

Steve pulled his knife out and slit her blouse open showing her how sharp it was. Charlene was very quiet sitting there with her bra on and shook in fear of what they were going to do to her. Steve pulled her bra out with the knife blade and cut her bra in the center, splitting the cups. He pulled them aside with the blade, baring them for Steve and Roy to see.

"What a nice pair of titties," said Roy.

Wade and Jack showed up at the motel making four of them who stood around her. She was tied up to the chair, legs, and arms as well as the stomach. She was helpless to move. Roy moved closer and got a handful of breast kneading it like bread dough. Steve did the same thing to the other breast while Wade and Jack looked on. Roy leaned down and got started sucking on her bare titty. Her nipple reacted despite being in danger.

Steve followed suit and bit down on the other nipple both of them sucking on her gorgeous mounds. Wade dropped his pants and briefs showing his aroused cock pushing it in her mouth.

"Suck on it baby; I want your mouth filled with my cum you little whore."

Jack dropped his pants too taking his cock and putting it in her free hand and she began stroking it. 4 on 1 having their way with Charlene so what would they do?

Roy took his cock out and began rubbing it on her breast concentrating on the nipple, moving his tool on the areola.

"I'm gonna untie her and put her on the bed," said Roy.

Roy untied her from the ropes and put her on the bed ass up. He went to the corner of the room and got the bamboo switch which he promptly hit Charlene four times. Her ass cheeks were in pain and very pink when he got done.

"I got an idea," said Wade as Charlene continued to suck on his cock.

"What do you have in mind for our slut?" said Jack.

"I wanna play darts and use her as a target."

"Don't do that," Charlene cried. "I'll do anything. Fuck my ass."

"Let me go out and get some lube," said Steve. "We'll all fuck her in the ass, pussy, mouth, and tits."

*****

Her Life Saved Again

Tom was getting worried about Charlene and headed over to the store finding his truck sitting in the parking lot. Knowing where they lived he headed overseeing their truck.

Steve had come back with the lube and had rammed it into her ass hard rotating it like a drill bit reaming her out. She was crying for Steve to stop. Steve horny for more popped his cock in her mouth promptly cumming making Charlene gag.

Roy joined in the fun fucking her ass and mouth making her cry out and vomit this time, the cum tasted so bad.

Jack and Wade came over and also did a little ass work and mouth fucking. She continued to vomit the cum up and her ass was in real pain now. Tom was waiting for the right moment with his gun fully loaded. Tom was mad. Tom wanted revenge. The assholes would pay.

Tom decided the best way to attack it would be to go through the front door breaking it in. First, he wanted to go to the manager and have him phone the police, letting him know what is going on.

"Ralph I want to report a problem," Tom said with urgency in his voice. "You call the police and I'm going in to help Charlene out."

"Wait for the police Tom"

"By the time they get there, she'll be dead."

Tom left and headed back down to the motel room where he pulled his gun, made sure it was loaded and quickly broke the door down catching all four of them around Charlene.

"The game over boy's hands up and no funny moves. I want you to line-up by the bed"

The four of them were reluctant to move until the gun moved them.

"I understand you've been mean to my girlfriend. You need to be taught a lesson."

Tom aimed and fired 4 bullets 1 each for them between the legs. They all fell to their knees writhing in pain from the gunshots. The police arrived shortly afterward and Tom and Charlene had to go downtown for questioning but were released after weapons were found and the past track record of the four suspects was revealed.

Wade, Jack, Roy, and Steve were taken to the hospital for no life-threatening wounds, all of them in doubt as to any further sexual activity.

Charlene was cleared to go home with Tom which they did, promptly preparing some hearty breakfast for themselves scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, and good coffee.

"Tom I can't thank you enough for saving my life once again. Thank you so much for loving me as you do."

A kiss was in order, a large one complete with tongue, hug, and...

"I need to clean up dear and I know just the person to help me out if you don't mind. I want to take a bath. Will you assist me?"

"How can I say no to your charms," he said. "Go and run the water for us."

Charlene disappeared into the bathroom while Tom cleared the table and got the dishes done from breakfast. He stripped his clothes off went into the bathroom finding Charlene ready for him.

"I want you to give me a total bath to clean off the four men who abused me so badly."

The lush body was sitting in front of him daring to take advantage of anything she might have wanted. Tom climbed into the tub and sat down across from Charlene who promptly grabbed a hand and put it on one of her big breasts kneading the flesh roughly.

"They're all for your eyes baby. I'll never deny you. I know how much you like to do it, baby. I want you to cum all over them whenever you want anytime, anywhere, and I want you to do it in public places for me. I want cum on them every day so I can rub it in like hand lotion and smell your scent all the time as well as make them soft and supple. Okay? You're my hero Tom. I love you so much. No one has ever been so nice to me in my entire life. You treat me like a goddess."

"I love you too Charlene," Tom said with a look in his eyes of contentment.

Tom leaned over and filled both hands with her big pleasure warmers pulling on her nipples which took her breath away. Charlene pulled Tom up and got between his legs inserting his erect cock between her magnificent titties.

"Use the soap dear and wash my breasts and your cock."

Lathering up with the ivory soap and washing his cock and her breasts were hot as both became slippery the cock sliding into her cleavage which Charlene pumped up and down. She pushed his cockhead up high on her chest so she could suck the tip. As she sucked on the head harder and harder Tom's cock grew bigger, harder, and thicker, aching to cum.

Charlene would have none of that right now. What she was doing for her man right now was pleasure his favorite thing he wanted to do, not what she wanted. It was a titty fuck and he could come on her beautiful tits not on her face or mouth or in her pussy. It would be his favorite fucking in his favorite spot a reward for saving her life once again.

Tom wanted to fuck and cum on her big titties. He wanted to see the big smile on her face and it was happening as he stroked his cock rubbing it on her titties feeling oh so horny feeling the breast flesh and her hard nipples make me feel. Though she did his bidding she didn't quite fully understand how much her man liked her titties. They were the best to be enjoyed to the fullest which is what he was doing now.

They were called pleasure cones for a reason to be enjoyed as Tom was doing right now stroking the flesh driving his cock crazy with the softness of the flesh. He lathered them up again with the soap putting the bar in her cleavage and pushing it up and down like his hard cock. Pretending, making it slippery for his cock knowing it will explode with his hot cum soaking her with his man fluid, not theirs.

She replaced his throbbing cock with the soap.

"Fuck my mounds like crazy Tommy. It's all for you. I know I'm your fuck toy. Fuck my brains out."

"I'm gonna cum good baby. All over your beautiful titties."

Tom grunted and groaned shooting his cum from her cleavage up onto her throat and then watched it drip down and form a pool on her throat.

"It's so hot baby. You love me don't you?"

"I do baby I do"

"Let me leave the cum on. I want it to dry and it will smell like you. I love you so much, Tommy. Don't ever leave me.

*****

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers