Schooled In Slavery

Story Info
Schoolgirl finds herself at the mercy of her teacher.
2.1k words
3.66
60.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: all characters are over the age of eighteen.

****************************

RRRRIIINNNNGGGGG!

I sighed. Time for a maths test with that plump, middle-aged hag Ms Hendricks. I took my time sauntering to my locker, chatting with Alexa and reluctantly picked up my textbooks and laptop. At ten minutes past eleven, I finally arrived at the maths classroom, and opened the door.

"Oh Chloe, late again, what a surprise" Ms Hendricks sardonically remarked.

"I could hardly wait to see my favourite fat old hag teacher" I said.

The class roared with laughter.

Ms Hendricks' plump cheeks burned red.

"You'll be seeing me after school in my office." She snapped.

The class ooohh'd and aahhhh'd.

"Class, get back to the test." She ordered, seething at the humiliation I'd inflicted on her.

As I sat down at my desk to begin my test, I saw a strange look of determination appear on her face.

*******

The bell rang at three o'clock after the final class of the day. Deciding to ignore Ms Hendricks, I picked up my books and went straight to my locker. I was about to sling my bag over my back when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was Ms Hendricks. Her puffy red face indicated she had obviously run over from her office to catch me before I left, and she had disgusting sweat patches under the arms of her sweater.

"What did I tell you? Did you not hear what I said?" She demanded angrily.

"I'm not going to your stupid office." I said.

"Oh yes you will. Don't think you're getting out of this young lady. Now come."

"No."

"You want me to get the Principal down here?"

I sighed. There wasn't a way out of this. I could sit there and listen to her go on and on about respect for authority for half an hour if I had to.

"Fine." I said. "Let's go."

She practically frogmarched me all the way down to the corridor, and up two flights of stairs, until we reached her office in a little-used area of the building. Once we were inside, she shut the door and spoke up.

"Tuck your shirt into your skirt, do up your top button and cover it with your tie in accordance with the school rules," she ordered. "And sit down on the chair in front of my desk."

To make this be as painless as possible, I tucked my white shirt into the school's tartan navy blue skirt, which made my boobs strain against the white fabric. I did up my top button and did my tie properly. I was annoyed. I looked kind of cute, but I lost the bad girl look I wanted to impress Trent when we met up later in the park. Ms Hendricks' sweater and loose pants did nothing to hide the jiggling of her belly and breasts as she walked around the desk and I felt a smirk slip onto my face at the spectacle. Her disgustingly large ass thudded as she sat down on the small chair. She brushed her red hair away from her glasses to reveal her pale and freckled face, lit up by a devious smile which made me uncomfortable. I didn't have my classmates to back me up. In here, she had all the control. She reached into her bag and produced my test from earlier. It had been graded already.

"10/40, another fail. Do you know what this means? You need to pass this subject to graduate at the end of the year. If you fail another test, you won't be able to pass."

"I'll pass" I said defiantly.

"Not with this work ethic I don't think so. Do your parents know how badly you are going in this subject?"

"No."

"Would you like me to inform them?"

"No, please don't." I said weakly.

I couldn't bear the embarrassment of admitting this to my parents. They believed I was the perfect child, getting top grades. I was one of the most popular girls in the school, and the school netball captain to boot.

She thought for a second, then that devious smile reappeared on her face.

"I'll make you a deal." She said. "I will privately tutor you to pass this subject. In return, you have to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Stand up and come over to me." She said firmly.

I walked around the desk and faced her in her chair.

"Take off your shirt."

"What?!?"

"You heard me."

"No way in hell! I'm outta here."

I made my way towards the door.

"Okay then, I'll ring your parents tonight" She smirked.

I paused. Deep within me, I knew I had no choice. My parents couldn't know I was failing. I would get disowned. I sulked back in front of her. If giving this disgusting perverted lesbo a look at my girls what was it took, and no one would find out, then it was worth it.

"Come on then." She was practically drooling in anticipation.

I slowly took off my tie. Then I undid the first three buttons of my shirt, causing some cleavage to show. This prompted a giggle of excitement from Ms Hendricks.

"I've waited a long time for this moment." She said happily.

"You disgusting pervert." I snarled. " I should've known this was what you wanted all along."

"Keep on going." She laughed.

I undid the remaining buttons, which caused the shirt to flap open, revealing my black bra. Ms Hendricks gasped and I noticed her fingers in her right hand slowly slip under the waistband of her pants. I removed the entirety of the shirt.

"Oh get rid of the bra. I want to see those beauties be freed!"

I groaned. I unclasped my bra and dropped it immediately. I covered my breasts with my hands and arms.

"Come on, don't be modest! I want to see," she said.

I took my hands off my tits, letting them hang down by my side. She was clearly on some sort of sexually stimulated power trip, enjoying her control over me.

"They look even better than I imagined, those perky large areolas. What size are you?" Her eyes were glazing over.

"34C." I replied.

She stood up and placed her hands on my breasts, squeezing and fondling them. I tried to imagine I was at home in our spa, gossiping with my girlfriends. But my pleasant dream was rudely awakened by a set of lips touching my own. She was kissing me! She wasn't gentle about it either, making loud slurping noises with her mouth as she groped my boobs. I felt her protruding breasts and plump belly jiggle against my chest and flat stomach as she kissed me. Her breath stank of something nasty and I felt her tongue carnally seek entrance into my mouth. I resisted, keeping my mouth firmly shut. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain emanating from my chest.

"Owowowowow!" I yelped.

I looked down to see Ms Hendrick's hand twisting my right nipple. I made eye contact with her for a second and knew what she wanted. As the harsh pain grew I returned my lips to her fat, gross face surrounded by her red hair. I reluctantly began kissing her with an open mouth, and I felt her tongue slither into it. It thoroughly explored my cavity, licking every inch on its smelly journey. In my disgust, I noticed the pain on my nipples had mercifully ceased.

This continued for several minutes, until her hands moved from my breasts to explore the full range of my bodily features. She took my hands and placed them on her large breasts. They were truly enormous, at least a G cup. I couldn't help but feel their softness through the fabric of her sweater. I must admit it was strange to feel another pair of breasts other than my own. Her hands moved down to my skirt, pushing it down off my body onto the floor, leaving me in just my panties, school shoes and socks. It must have been a sight to see for an onlooker, a fat, middle aged teacher and a hot young nearly naked schoolgirl eloping in a classroom.

Ms Hendrick's hands moved down to fondle my tanned ass. I had spent all summer working on that ass in the gym, and I was proud of the way it jutted out from behind and turned heads in the street. It was almost unfair that someone with the ugliness of her got to touch it with an impunity I had never allowed anyone else before. I pulled my hands away from her breasts and ripped her hands from my ass. There was no way I would allow her to enjoy the fruits of my labour. But, with surprising quickness, she released herself from my grip.

"I don't think you quite appreciate my assets." She laughed. "I'll make you a deal. I get to feel yours, and you get to feel mine. Fair?"

Before I could reply, she seized my forearms and plunged them behind her back into her black pants, and placed one of my hands on each one of her massive ass cheeks. I tried to free them, but the pants were stretched tight. I realised my hands were now pretty much locked onto her ass. This pushed my head forward, but only so far as into her sizeable breasts. She had pulled unbuttoned her sweater to reveal a valley of sweaty cleavage. I barely had time to process this before she pushed my head into the deep valley of tits. My face was practically engulfed now in the warm and slimy boob gap. I realised if I pulled my hands upwards, I could get out. I frantically tried, but to no avail, causing Ms Hendricks to laugh hysterically.

"Now you're getting a great opportunity to better appreciate my magnificent tits." She proclaimed. "Not to mention my ass."

"Mmmmmmpphhhh!" I tried to protest but my face was literally smothered in her breasts.

I couldn't breathe through my nose, which was tightly pressed against her chest. But every time in opened my mouth to gulp some air, I would taste the disgusting boob sweat permeating from her tremendous, sagging udders which had been cooking all day under her thick sweater. I felt trapped and powerless.

Meanwhile her hands roamed freely, dedicating a considerable amount of time to groping my ass, but also moving down my legs, feeling every inch of my toned thighs. Finally, they brushed up against my vagina.

"Mmmmmmpphhhh" I writhed in horror.

"Don't worry, I know I cant get you wet yet, you aren't attracted to me. But that will soon change." She said softly in a malevolent yet seductive manner.

She swiftly yanked my arms out of her pants, causing me to sharply jerk my head back out of her breasts. I gasped desperately for air.

"Sit." She commanded.

I staggered over to my chair, breathing heavily. I was in a daze. Ms Hendricks got up to do something behind me, then came back a minute later.

"Now, this is how things between us are going to be from now until you pass your exam in this subject. First off, you are to become the model student, young lady. No more backtalk in class, you're going to listen attentively, and do all the homework. I will see you in my office once a week for give you extra 'private tutoring'".

I grimaced in dismay.

"Secondly, you are downsize your shirt and skirt one size each for the remainder of the school year. I want to be able to see your figure in class to keep more motivated not to leak these out".

She showed me the screen of her phone. There were pictures. They were all of me, in various stages of undress, one of which clearly showed my hands on her boobs and ass, and one of my face smothered in her tits.

"How the - You motherfuck-" I yelled and lunged at the phone.

With surprising swiftness, she yanked the phone out of reach and I fell face down onto the desk. She reached over behind me and gave me a humiliating spank on my butt.

"Naughty girl. Don't make me spank you." She laughed. "I think you should address me as mistress from now on, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress". Humiliated, I didn't want to fight her any more.

"Now get out of here before I really punish you." She cruelly laughed.

She leered at me as I frantically put my school uniform back on and scampered out of her office.

Once an object of my ridicule, I realised Ms Hendricks was now someone to be feared.