TMB: Wet Women Wonderful

Story Info
Frank cleans up getting three tenants hot and wet.
2k words
4.49
13.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

The temperature had already reach 90 this morning. Frank had just gotten back from heading to the labs of his business Masterson Pharmaceutical's to pick up a couple ingredients to make more of his vapor drug. Just walking from the car to the building had him dripping, so he decided to go to the Masterson Building's indoor pool to cool off.

When he got there, he found that Linda Jones from 3C had the same idea. The blond belle was swimming laps in a bikini that nicely showed off all of her curves. Frank decided to change his mind about going for a swim. He decided a fuck would be more fun.

"Hey Linda!" he shouted.

Linda poked her head up out of the water.

"Hi Frank."

"Come join me in the hot tub."

"OK," she said with a smile.

Frank liked how quickly she agreed. He had trained his girls well to obey instantly any order he gave them.

As Linda pushed herself up out of the pool, Frank admired her wet body in a bikini that was so tight he could see her tits pushing through it.

The voluptuous woman walked over to join Frank.

"Like what you see?" she asked as she walked up to him, looking at the obvious tent of his swimsuit.

"Oh yeah," said Frank as he reached out and pinched one nipple and then the other through her bikini.

"Ooooooh."

Frank untied Linda's top and pulled it off her breasts, tossing it on the floor. Frank loved how different all his women were as he admired Linda's breasts with nipples that pointed outward, towards her sides. He ran his fingers gently around these tits.

"Mmmm," Linda said with a laugh, "that tickles."

Frank untied her bottoms and let them drop to the floor as well. Linda patiently stood and let Frank run his gaze over her naked body. After he was done admiring her blond pussy, he pulled off his swimsuit, revealing that his nice, hard cock was ready for a good fuck.

Frank got into the hot tub and told Linda bluntly, "Ride my dick."

Linda joined him and straddled Frank's lap, facing him as she lowered herself onto his cock, sliding it slowly into her cunt.

"Nice," sighed Frank as he ran his hands over her breasts, lifting them up so he could suck her tits.

"Nice is right," sighed Linda as Frank squeezed her breasts.

"Oooh!"

As Linda rode up and down on Frank's cock, he pulled her head forward to give her a French kiss.

Frank broke the kiss and lowered his head to suck and bite her nipples some more.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned with pleasure.

Frank enjoyed the feeling of Linda's tight cunt squeezing his cock just as much as Linda did.

Frank grabbed Linda by the ass to hold her still as he cummed into her.

Frank slid his limp cock out of Linda's cunt and slid a couple of fingers into her in its place. He finger-fucked her until she orgasmed. By then, Frank's cock was hard again.

"Ready for Round Two?" he asked her as he slid into her cunt again.

"Oh yeah!"

"Turn around, I want to fuck your ass."

Linda lowered herself slowly onto Frank's cock, this time backing on to him. Frank just sat back and let her do all the work as she gently pushed her ass onto his dick.

"Ooh oooh ooh," she grunted as she felt his cock pushing into her tight hole.

Once she had him all the way in, she slowly lifted up and down, sliding him in and out of her until Frank cummed into her again.

"That's enough for now," he said, leaning back.

Linda pulled herself off of his cock and turned around to ask him, "Mind if I go back to my laps?"

"Yeah, for now. Go ahead, only go skinny dipping."

"Ok," said Linda as she got up out of the hot tub. Frank watched the water drip off her naked body as she stepped out. His eyes were drawn to her tight ass and her swaying hips as she walked to the deep end of the pool and gracefully dove in.

Frank sat relaxed and watched her swim laps for a little while before he felt like moving on. He got out and grabbed his swimsuit, but he didn't bother to put it back on as he headed for the locker room.

When he got there, he was pleasantly surprised to find Sapphire Jackson from 3H was there in the showers.

The dark-skinned lady looked exceptionally good in the buff, especially her big rear end.

"Well, maybe I could do with another fuck or two," Frank thought to himself as he stepped into the shower room and slowly snuck up on Sapphire. He reached around her and grabbed her immense 36E breasts.

"Oh!" she shouted in surprise as she pulled away from Frank.

Sapphire turned to see who grabbed her.

"Oh Frank, it's you," she said happily, looking first at his face, then glancing down at his stiff cock.

"Hey Sapphire, a shower's a good place to get clean and dirty at the same time, right?"

"Uh huh," she said with a sultry grin, handing him the body wash.

Frank squirted some soap on his hands and then ran them all over Sapphire's big breasts, lathering them up. He slid his hands down her body to soap up her big ass and her hairy pussy.

"Ooh ooh, ooh oooooh," Sapphire moaned as she felt Frank running his hands all over her body, squeezing, fondling, pinching, fingering.

"Jerk me off," he ordered.

Sapphire grabbed his cock and ran one slick hand up and down the length of it while she played with his balls with her other hand.

While she jerked him off, Frank slid his soapy fingers into her twat, tickling her clit.

Sapphire sped up, and Frank cummed, spraying all over Sapphire's belly.

Frank continued to finger her cunt and squeeze her supple breasts while he waited for his cock to get hard again.

Once it was, he pushed her back up against the wall and lifted her left leg, spreading her wide. Then he shoved his dick into Sapphire's cunt. He fucked her hard and fierce until he cummed again, filling up her vagina.

"Oooooooooh," the black bombshell moaned as she orgasmed.

He pulled her into a tight embrace, pressing her big breasts against his chest as he kissed her deeply.

"Mmmmm."

Frank turned her around and pushed her breasts up against the shower's cold tile wall. He then spread her big butt wide and fingered her ass until he was hard once again, then he shoved his cock hard in and out of her ass, over and over and over.

"Ohh ohh ohh ohh ohh!" Sapphire screamed.

Finally, he cummed again, filling Sapphire's ass.

"OHHHHHHHHH," she moaned as she fell to her knees, her breasts and cheek pressed up against the wall with cum dripping out of her ass.

Frank grabbed the washcloth and washed himself off.

"Thanks slut," Frank said as he grabbed a towel and headed out of the showers to dry off.

"My pleasure," said Sapphire weakly.

Later that afternoon, Frank had finished making his drugs. He decided to look in on his girls and see if anything interesting was going on. He played with his cock as he watched different cameras. In one, he could see Angela Stanley in 2A fingering herself in bed, her big hooters and furry pussy in plain sight. In another, he could see Miriam Barkley in Apartment 3A with her pants and panties down around her ankles, shoving a dildo in and out of her cunt. In 2B, that hot blonde Diane Monroe was eating the redhaired pussy of Lily Gardner from 4B. In Apartment 4H, he saw an erotic Latina, Catalina Sanchez, was just getting into her shower. Frank hurried out of his apartment to the elevator.

When he got Catalina's apartment, he used his master key to let himself in. He headed straight to her bathroom where he heard the water running. He quietly walked in and saw her curves outlined against the frosted shower door. Frank pulled off his swimsuit and swung the shower door open.

Catalina gave a loud cry of surprise.

"Hello, gorgeous," Frank said as he admired Catalina's wet, naked body.

"Oh, Frank! What on earth are you up to now?"

"Oh, just thought I'd join you for a wash," he said as he stepped into the shower with her.

"Oh, is that all?" Catalina said with a lusty smile.

"Well, maybe a bit more," said Frank as he grabbed her full 38C breasts.

"Mmmmm hmmmm," sighed Catalina as Frank fondled her.

"I can see you're enjoying yourself, too," she said as she looked down at the hard dick pointed straight at her.

"Yep," said Frank as he reached down and grabbed her by her ass, lifting her up so that his cock was lined up with her muff. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed her up against the shower wall. His cock slid easily into her soft, wet snatch.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Catalina murmured over and over as Frank fucked her slowly and steadily.

After a while, Frank filled her up with his jizz.

"Oh yeah," Catalina moaned.

Frank put her back on her feet and reached for the washcloth. Catalina watched as he soaped up the washcloth and then got down on his knees and scrubbed her pussy and her ass.

"Ooooooh," she moaned as she shut her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Frank rubbing her.

Frank slid his fingers easily into her soapy cunt, tickling her clit, and into her slick ass also. As he slid into her cunt, he slid out of her ass and then back in again.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Catalina shuddered as she orgasmed.

After a moment, Catalina opened her eyes.

"My turn," she said in a sultry voice as she took the washcloth from Frank.

Frank stood up, wondering what the sexpot had in mind. Catalina knelt down in front of him, running her soapy hands all over his dick and balls, getting him nice and hard again.

After a bit of pumping, Frank exploded, spraying cum right between Catalina's side-set breasts.

"Hmmmm," smirked Frank. "Guess I'll have to wash your boobs now."

"Guess so," smiled Catalina as she stood up.

Frank took the washcloth back and soaped it up again. Then he scrubbed all over Catalina's breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her sensitive tits as he did.

Frank washed the soap off her and himself and then turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around Catalina as she stepped out.

"That was lovely," she smiled, glancing down at Frank's hard again cock.

"I think I know how I can thank you," she said as she got down on her knees in front of him.

She leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, running it over the head of Frank's cock. She then opened her mouth to go down on his dick. She sucked and sucked, torturing Frank until he couldn't hold it in anymore. Catalina let him fill her mouth before she gulped it down.

"That was fun," he said as he picked up his swimsuit and put it back on.

"But I've got to go," Frank said, thinking of the vapor drug dispenser he still had to refill.

"Do you have to?" Catalina asked, her eyes begging him to stay.

"I'm afraid so," replied Frank as he headed for the door.

Catalina got up and followed him to the front door.

"Let's do this again sometime, soon," she said.

"Be glad to," he replied, giving one more look at her wet, naked, sexy body before he headed back to his penthouse apartment.

"It really is amazing how well my drugs work," he thought.