TMB: Rough Housing

Story Info
Frank gets rough with his tenants.
3.1k words
4.42
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

After breakfast, Frank decided to see who might be in the laundry room this morning. He headed to the first floor and found Wakana Lee from 4F bent over in front of a dryer, giving him a nice look at her adorable derriere.

"Hi Wakana."

"Oh, hi Frank," she said with a smile as she stood up.

"Are any of the clothes you have there by chance a white t-shirt or white panties?"

"Well, yeah, a couple are," she answered.

"Good. Strip and then put on just the white t-shirt and the white panties."

"Ok," Wakana replied, no questions asked. With his mind control vapor drug, Frank had trained his girls well to just do as he said, no matter what he said.

Frank enjoyed watching her undress. He really liked what he saw when she was in just her birthday suit, this chick did have a hot body.

After Wakana had put on the plain white t-shirt and a pair of white bikini panties, Frank took her down the hallway and across the lobby to the gym entrance.

They went into the shower room and Frank told Wakana to turn on the showers and get in.

Wakana stood under the shower's spray, getting soaked as she watched Frank undress.

Frank liked what he saw, and so did Wakana. As Wakana's clothes got wetter and wetter, he could clearly see her hard, dark tits pushing against the shirt. Her dark beaver was easy to make out through the white panties and the wet panties stuck to her crotch so that he could clearly make out the shape of her labia. As Frank ogled her, she stared back at him, watching his cock get bigger and harder.

Frank stepped into the shower with the sexy Asian and fondled her breasts and pinched her tits through the wet t-shirt. He slid his hands down into the back of her wet panties and squeezed her ass.

Wakana shuddered with pleasure as she got more and more turned on.

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock," Frank commanded.

Frank leaned back against the shower wall and enjoyed his sex slave giving him a luxurious blow job with her succulent lips, especially when she reached up and expertly fondled his balls while she sucked.

It wasn't long before he ejaculated, shooting cum down her throat. Wakana choked at first, but then swallowed it all in a couple of gulps.

"Nice job, whore," Frank said as he pulled out of her mouth.

Wakana just sat back on her knees and smiled.

"Stand up."

When Wakana was on her feet again in front of Frank, he grabbed her wet shirt and easily ripped it in half and then tore it off of her, revealing her gorgeous knockers again. Then he grabbed her panties and ripped them to shreds so that she was completely naked.

Frank certainly liked her au naturale and wet, his cock quickly got hard again.

He didn't feel like doing any work, so he laid down on the shower floor with his hands behind his head and told Wakana to have a seat on his cock.

Wakana straddled his lap and lowered herself onto his dick.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" she cried as she bounced.

It didn't take long for Frank to cum into her.

With his limp cock still in her, Frank grabbed Wakana by her breasts and harshly pulled her forward. As he roughly squeezed her boobs, he lifted them up so that he could reach her tits with his mouth. Alternating back and forth he sucked and bit her nipples until they were red and swollen.

Wakana moaned in euphoric pain.

Frank could feel himself again getting hard inside of Wakana. He leaned forward and pushed Wakana onto her back. He fucked her again, hard and fast, as he continued to pinch and pull her swollen tits.

"Oh oh oh oh oh!" cried Wakana when she felt Frank cum into her again.

Frank pulled out and stood up.

"Get up," he ordered.

Frank grabbed a bar of soap and proceeded to soap up Wakana's whole body, getting her bare skin even slicker. As he did, he could feel himself getting hard once more.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she sighed as he ran his hands all over her body as well as continuing to pull and pinch her swollen tits.

"Turn around and bend over, grab your ankles and spread your legs."

Frank positioned himself behind Wakana's cute rear. He spread her cheeks and slowly pushed his dick into her soapy anus.

"Ooooooooooooo!" she moaned.

Frank fucked her ass until he exploded again, pulling out to cum all over her butt and back.

"Guess I'll have to wash you up again," he said.

"Guess so," Wakana replied with a smile.

"What a hardship," said Frank as he reached for the soap again.

After another hour of fun in the showers and a couple more fucks, Frank had had enough of her.

Once they were both dried off and Frank had gotten dressed, he told Wakana, "Well babe, you certainly can't put those rags back on so you'll have to go get your laundry naked, but don't get dressed until you get back to your apartment anyway. If you bump into any other tenants, offer to eat their pussies for them if they come back to your apartment and suck your tits. If anyone says yes, make sure you make them cum with your tongue at least once."

"Ok," said Wakana as she walked out of the gym in the buff. Frank admired her backside as her hips swayed as she walked down the hallway until she stepped out of sight into the laundry room.

"I'm going to have to check her camera later to see if anyone takes her up on it," he thought as he headed up to his apartment.

Later that afternoon, Frank was feeling horny again. No surprise with how his drug worked. He checked his cameras to see who might be available. He saw Wanda Stone, who worked from home, sitting at her desk in her living room.

Frank took the elevator to the fourth floor and knocked on 4G's door.

"Oh, hi Frank, what's up?" the French-braided brunette asked when she opened her door.

Frank's reply was to reach out and grab the front of her blouse, ripping it open and sending buttons flying into the hallway.

"Oh!" cried Wanda in surprise.

Frank gave her a shove back and stepped into her apartment, slamming the door behind him.

He grabbed the front of her bra and yanked it down so he could get his hands on her long and narrow breasts. Frank grabbed her by her downward pointing nipples and dragged her into her bedroom.

"Yowch!" Wanda cried, but she didn't fight him, she just let him have his way with her, like all of the girls did.

Frank threw her on her back onto her bed. Wanda just laid there and just stared at Frank with lust in her eyes as he yanked her shorts off. Frank could tell that she was horny, her purple panties were already quite wet. Frank then tore her panties into pieces to reveal her glistening pussy.

"You're enjoying this," Frank smirked.

"Of course!" she admitted. She, like the other women in the building, loved to be fucked by Frank. He had commanded them to enjoy anything sexual he did with them.

Frank quickly stripped and then pulled Wanda forward so that her legs were hanging off the end of the bed. He bent her at her waist as he pushed her legs up and back over her shoulders, spreading her wide as he lined up his hard cock with her slit and jammed himself in.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she cried.

With each push, Frank shoved his dick rougher and rougher into her cunt.

"More, fuck me more!" Wanda shouted.

Frank gave her what she wanted, fucking her faster and faster, until he felt her orgasm.

"Oh yeah!" she cried as Frank exploded inside her, his cum dripping out of her cunt.

Frank wasn't through, though. He let go of Wanda's legs and rolled her over onto her front, grabbed her rump, and spread her ass wide. With his cock as wet as it was from her, he did not find it hard to roughly shove it into her asshole.

"OWWWWWWW!" Wanda screamed.

Frank cummed again, filling her ass with his semen.

"Oooooooooh," Wanda moaned in pain as he pulled out of her sore ass. Frank gave her a couple of sharp smacks on her rear before he flipped her back over again.

"Ow! Ouch! Ow!" she cried.

Frank climbed up and straddled her with his dick between her breasts. He squeezed his cock between her breasts and slid back and forth, getting hard again. He soon cummed again, this time spraying semen all over Wanda's breasts and face.

"Wow," Frank said, as he climbed off Wanda.

"Wow is right," agreed Wanda.

She just lay there, covered in cum, and watched him as he got dressed.

"Stay put. Don't move or clean up until I call you."

"Ok."

Frank went back up to his apartment and pulled up Wanda's apartment on his camera again. He then called her apartment.

"Hello?"

"Wanda, I want you to start knocking on neighbor's doors until someone answers. When they do, ask them if in the hallway they will lick you clean of my cum. If they say they will, lie down and let them have their way with you. Make sure you both cum, then you can go home, if you want. Got it?"

"Yep," said Wanda.

Frank hung up and followed Wanda on the cameras.

Wanda headed out of her apartment and knocked on doors until finally at 4C, Esther Jefferson opened her door wearing a thin, lacey nightgown, so low cut he could easily see with the hallway camera down her cleavage to her nipples.

Unfortunately, Frank couldn't hear what was being said.

"I should have put in microphones," he thought to himself. "Oh well, I still can."

Esther must have agreed with what Wanda said, because Wanda laid down on the floor in front of the raven-haired babe's open door while Esther went back into her apartment. It appeared Esther wanted to have some fun, because when she came back out, she was completely naked. Esther got down on her hands and knees, her curvy bare ass pointed straight at Frank's camera. Frank unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out to jerk off as he enjoyed the show of Esther licking Wanda's cum covered body, wiggling her nude rear as she did.

That evening, Frank was in the mood for some more malicious fun. He was not sure who he wanted to abuse, though, so he thought he would just leave it to chance. He looked on his computer at the front door camera. A little while later he saw that spicy babe Celia Franklin coming in. Frank watched her on the cameras until she had walked into her apartment, then headed for the elevator.

Frank got off and headed for 2D. He knocked on the door.

"Coming," Celia shouted.

"Hi Frank," she said, smiling. "What's up?"

"Go change into some clothes that you won't mind losing, something old or ratty. Just bra, undies, shirt, and jeans or shorts."

"Ok," Celia said, heading for the bedroom. Frank followed.

With how he had trained his tenants, none of them thought anything he did was strange or unusual, so Celia did not mind Frank coming into her bedroom. She dug into her dresser drawers and pulled out an old t-shirt, a white bra, a white pair of panties, and an old pair of gym shorts.

"Will these do?" she asked.

"Yep, go ahead and change. But take off all your clothes first, then put on the other clothes."

"Ok," said Celia again as she pulled her shirt out of her pants and off over her head. With her hands raised, her breasts lifted nicely. She then undid her bra and took it off, revealing her relaxed breasts and nipples. After she unbuckled her belt and undid her jeans and slid them down her slender legs, Frank could see the nice purple thong she had on, so thin that he could easily see her nice bikini-line pussy. She pulled it off, allowing Frank to completely see her cunt and her trimmed, light brown pussy, just about the same color as the bobbed hair on her head.

"Very nice," said Frank. "Now put on the other clothes."

Celia quickly redressed in the ratty clothes.

Once she was dressed, Frank took her up to his penthouse apartment. He brought her into what he called his "Toy Room," where he had all sorts of sex toys to play with. Frank led her over to a pole bed in the room.

"Get on the bed, lie down on your back," he ordered.

After Celia climbed up and laid down, Frank went over to her left hand and pulled it up over her head toward the left corner of the bed. He took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hand to the pole that stuck up in that upper corner and then did the same with her right hand in the other corner. He pulled off her shoes and socks and spread her legs so he could cuff her ankles to the corners, also. Now he had her spread eagle, his to do with what he wanted. Of course, all the women were his to do with what he wanted whenever he wanted.

"Frank, what are you up to?" Celia asked a little worried. This was new to her.

"You'll see." Frank walked over to a nearby dresser and pulled out a pair of scissors from the top drawer.

"Now, where to start?" Frank thought as he walked around the table, admiring the young woman he had at his mercy as she followed him with her eyes.

"Let's let those boobs breathe a bit first," he decided. Frank took the scissors and cut a slit in the middle of her shirt, right between her breasts. He put the scissors down and grabbed her shirt, pulling at it until he had ripped a huge hole in it from the collar to her belly button, baring her breasts in the white bra.

Frank slid the scissors between her breasts and cut the bra strap there. He then cut the straps on her shoulders and pulled her bra off, getting a good look at a pair of nipples that were now quite hard even with how unsure about things she was.

"Lovely," Frank said, bending over to bite first one nipple then the other until her tender tits were swollen.

"Owwwww!" Celia moaned.

Frank then used the scissors to cut out the crotch of her gym shorts so he could see her panties. When he took a closer look at her panties, he could see she was already getting very wet.

"Enjoying this, aren't you?" he smirked.

"Maybe," said Celia.

"Good," said Frank as he softly rubbed her pussy through the panties, getting her even wetter.

"Ohhhhh, don't stop," moaned Celia.

Frank then took his scissors and cut out the crotch of her panties so he could easily get to her pussy and cunt. Frank grabbed a couple of hairs of Celia's pussy and yanked them out.

"Ouch!" shouted Celia.

Frank put the scissors away and got undressed. When he pulled his underwear off, Celia could not help staring lustfully at his hard cock.

Frank climbed up on top of his sex kitten and lowered himself down on to her, sliding his cock easily into her dripping wet cunt. As he fucked her, he lowered his mouth to hers, biting her lips and making them swollen.

"MMMMMMMM," Celia moaned.

Frank felt himself ready to blow and pulled out. He stood up on the bed and rubbed his cock a couple more times until he creamed all over Celia's face.

"Ooooooh," Celia sighed as she licked the jizz from her lips.

Frank was soon ready for round two. He grabbed the scissors again and cut the rest of her clothing completely off so that Celia was completely naked. He climbed up on top of her and slid his dick between her breasts. As he rubbed back and forth, getting hard again, he pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Celia.

Just before he ejaculated this time, he stood up on the table and then jerked off all over her breasts and belly. The harlot was now dripping in cum all over.

"One more," said Frank as he climbed down off the table. Celia just stared at him wantonly.

Frank slid his dick into Celia's dripping cunt again, quickly getting hard. In and out he shoved his dick until just before he climaxed he pulled out and sprayed cum all over her pussy and thighs.

As Celia just laid there in shock about how sore she was and all the cum she was covered in, Frank jammed his cock into her one last time. It didn't take long for him to blow one last time, filling up her vagina with cum.

"Oh yeah!" Celia screamed in joy as she had an orgasm.

"Okay, that's enough for now."

Frank got dressed and then uncuffed Celia.

"Come on, get up," he commanded.

"I'm taking you back to your place," Frank said, heading for the elevator with the cum-covered woman.

As they got off the elevator, they saw the building's newest tenant, Valerie Wilson, stepping out of Apartment 2C.

"Hi Valerie," Frank said. "Where are you going?"

"Just got some errands to run," Valerie replied as she admired Celia's nude body, glistening with Frank's cum.

"Got a couple minutes?"

"Yeah, no rush."

"Great, take your clothes off."

As Valerie undressed there in the hallway, Frank turned to Celia.

"Lie down on your back. Valerie, I want you to get on your hands and knees and eat Celia's pussy."

Valerie got down and placed her mouth over Celia's cunt, sliding her tongue in and out, tickling her clit.

"Oooooooo," moaned Celia.

Meanwhile, Frank had gotten his cock out again and was kneeling behind Valerie.

Without warning, he shoved his cock into her ass and a couple of fingers into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh!" Valerie groaned painfully.

It did not take long for Celia to come, considering how horny Frank had made her. Valerie did not take long either, both girls crying out loudly as they orgasmed. Not long after, Frank cummed too, filling up Valerie's anus.

Frank stood up and leaned back against the wall, zipping up and grinning as both women collapsed spent on the floor.

"Another great day in the Masterson Building," he thought.