TMKOC - Babita and Jake Again Pt. 01

Story Info
Babita invaded Popatlal's home to find Jake again.
2.8k words
3.53
2.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was peacefully having a bath, then he suddenly hears loud thud in the living room. Jake shouted "Who is that?"

That's all right, Jake. Its me Babita, just wants to have a little talk with you."

It was late afternoon. Babita had deliberately entered Popatlal's room without knocking, hoping to chat with Jake alone. She'd almost succeeded but she bumped on lamp stand and stealth mode was exposed. Jake came out of the shower, but he was still holding the towel, and he automatically covered his crotch with it when the door opened. He now sat bashfully on the edge of the bed, looking expectantly at Babita standing in front of bathroom instead of waiting in the living room.

Babita stepped forward light cast by the window shade. She'd dressed carefully for the occasion, in a crotch-length negligee that clearly revealed her spectacularly voluptuous body through the transparent fabric. Henry's eyes bulged as he saw Babita big tits bouncing and jiggling. It was the effect Babita had desired.

She'd finally made up her mind get his big cock again to explore the joys of sliding his stiff cock into his own Aunt's cunt. Jack obviously hadn't been harmed by the intense pleasure of fucking her. She couldn't imagine that next door neighbour would be so surprising.

"That's a real nice nightie, Aunt," Jake said.

"Thank you, Jake. I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I'm sorry if I startled you. Do you mind if I just stay and talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure."

Babita sat beside Jake on the bed, trying not to look at his crotch. "You know, you're getting to be a very handsome young man, Jake. Why, you're nearly full grown now. It's been a long time since I've had a really frank discussion with you about the things you're thinking about. Deep down inside, I suppose I still think we did some sinful thing."

"I am sorry," Jake apologised.

"Henry, that's ok, but let me ask you a personal question: Do you think a lot about sex these days?"

Jake shifted sideways on the bed, her tits jiggling under the negligee, staring at him. Jake then shifted his eyes to met her staring at him.

"Well, yeah. I guess I do."

"I'm sure it's been quite awhile since you reached puberty, Jake. But I've never really had a frank discussion with you. I suppose that's ironic. We already had full round of fuck session but never talked much." Babita hesitated.

"Henry, are you hard again?

"Hhmm." He noded.

"You can be candid with Aunt, Jake.

I know you were high during our last session"

Jake shrugged. "Yeah, I am."

"Have you had any girlfriends in school yet?"

"Not really."

"Do you have a lot of fantasies about fucking a milf pussy, Jake? If you'll excuse my language."

"I guess."

"And do you masturbate a great deal when you have these fantasies?"

Jake blush grew brighter. Babita thought she could see something stiffening under the towel.

"Yeah."

"Every day?"

"Yeah."

"It must be very frustrating, Jake. On one hand, a boy your age is equipped with a penis that stiffens easily at the slightest provocation, that would like nothing better than to be rammed deep inside a tight, willing cunt and you don't have a girlfriend to spill out your urges.

"That must very frustrating." Babita smiled, stroking his thigh. "Henry would you do Aunt a special favor for you?"

"What?"

"Would you take the towel out of the way, so I can take a look at your penis again?"

"Sure!"

"I just want to see if it's normally developed, Jake. See? I'm very willing to teach you about sex, honey. I think it's part of my duty to you as a neighbour aunt. Don't be shy, Jake. Please."

It is too much for Sober Jake now.

Jake stared at Babita for several seconds, then shrugged and took off the towel. Babita shuddered as she immediately felt her pussy growing very wet and hot. Jake's cock was already half stiff, and it was extremely large. Despite his slight, boyish build, he was every bit as incredibly well-hung as Pornstar.

"Oh, Jake. You've really got a big one." Despite of she already saw his cock before, Babita couldn't stop admiring Jake's cock.

Babita slid off the bed, kneeling in front of him. She spread his knees to inspect his cock more closely, her mouth watering with her need for cocksucking. Tenderly she cupped the rubbery, half-swollen cock on her fingers, pinching the cock tip lightly. Jake's prick immediately began to stiffen in rapid jerks. Soon it was as hard as iron, standing straight out of his cock fur, pulsing and jerking in front of her face.

"Oh, Jake. It really turns you on when Aunty touches your cock, doesn't it? Does it feel good when your cock is all stiff?"

"I guess...yes."

Babita wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, staring intently at the fat, red knob of his huge, stiff prick. She kept staring at his cockhead as she jacked his cock slow and hard. The piss hole opened up, emitting pearly droplets of cum.

"Your cock's leaking Jake. Do you think you've got an awful lot of cum stored up in your balls?"

"I guess."

"It must hurt to have such a big, stiff prick and to have your balls all swollen with a backed-up load of cum. Do you often have to jack off several times in a row, Jake, to make your cock feel better?"

"Yeah."

Babita tightened her fingers around his cock base. Then she started fisting his meaty prick organ fast and hard, staring at the tip of his cock,watching the cum juice dribble out as she gave him a fast, expert hand job.

"Is this how you jack off, Jake? Is Aunty's hand making your big cock feel better?"

"Oh, Aunt! Aunty!"

"When a young cock get hard, after all, it craves immediate relief. Do you think it's a sin for a Aunt to fuck her Neighbour Nephew, Jake?"

"I don't know."

"Your prick is extremely stiff right now, Jake. I think you enjoy the way I'm jacking on it. But I think what you really need to relieve the extreme stiffness in your cock is some long, wet sucking. I happen to be willing to put your cock in my mouth, dear, and suck out your load of cum. Would you like if I gave a good cocksucking session again?"

Jake didn't answer, instead he stirred little closer to her, bringing his cock closer to her mouth. Babita took the hint and saw his cock juice ooze out of the cock tip. She lowered her head, pressing her lips on his cockhead in a lewd, sucking kiss. Jake sighed, his cock throbbing wildly. The wanton Aunt licked and jacked Jack's prick for several seconds, until the mushroom-shaped crown glistened with spit.

"You do want Aunty to suck your prick, don't you?"

"Yes, Aunt! Oh, please!"

"That's a good boy."

Her words trailed off as she again lowered her head, this time sliding Jake's fuck organ into her mouth. Jake had such a big one that she really had to stretch her lips to accommodate it. Babita suppressed the gagging reflex, determinedly sliding her wet, sucking lips onto the blood-beating hardness of his cock. She stopped forcing her head down when she had over a third of his immense cock jammed between her lips.

The horny Babita started sucking, puckering her cheeks to increase the suctioning pressure around his cock meat. Jake's prick tasted very good, pulsing rhythmically on the roof of her mouth. Babita listened to her own slurping, smacking sounds of cocksucking contentment. Her pussy creamed to the thought that she was actually giving head to her own flesh and blood.

Babita shut her eyes, concentrating on the blow job, on the taste and feel of the huge cock in her mouth. She started sucking cock much harder, her cheeks reddening with the intensity of her cocksucking. Her tongue tirelessly swirled and laved over his heart-shaped cock crown, basting it with spit, lapping up the salty cum juice that oozed constantly from the little hole in the tip.

"Harder," Jake pleaded. He clutched Babita's head with both hands, wincing as he felt the pressure building in his cock.

"Unggggh! Feels so good, Aunty! Oh, please, keep sucking my prick!"

Babita sucked harder and harder, repeatedly almost gagging herself with the pulsing stiffness of her young neighbour hard-on. Eagerly she jammed her face toward his hairy crotch, trying to inhale even more of his cock meat. The prick pulsed wildly, beating on the roof of her mouth. Babita's pussy ached as she thought of how much cock juice would soon be spewing out of her horny neighbour's tremendous prick, spraying down her throat.

Shamelessly, the horny Babita started bobbing her head up and down, fucking her mouth with her new lover's stiff prick. She tightened her finger around the root, jacking his cock hard and fast. So much spunk was oozing out of the piss hole now that she knew his orgasm as only seconds away. Impulsively Babita moved her left hand under his hips, between his writhing ass cheeks, remembering a special trick she knew to help a man really shoot off big.

Jake's asshole felt tight and hot. Jake yelped in surprise as Babita pushed her left forefinger into his asshole, worming it deep inside the rubbery-sucking ass tunnel. Then she started jacking off his shit hole, keeping the pressure on his prostate. Her right fist tore furiously up and down his huge, throbbing prick. Wetly her cockmeat-stuffed mouth clung to his cock, sucking as hard as she could.

"I'm cumming, Aunt! Oh fuck, cuummmiiinnngggg!"

The giant cock started spraying out juice. Hot gobs of rich, salty jism blasted out of his boner, vaulting onto the roof of her mouth, running down her throat. Babita mewled happily as her mouth was drenched with the salty outpouring of Jake's cum cream.

It was rich and delicious. Deliriously, Babita clung to Jake's erupting hard-on, sucking and jacking on it, shuddering as the cum juice sprayed onto her tonsils, giving the full belly of cock milk she'd craved from the beginning.

"Oh Aunty! Aunty, that was so good!"

At last Babita raised her head, letting her boy's giant prick slide wetly out of her mouth. She looked up at him, still hungrily jacking his hard-on. It was still extremely stiff, more than hard enough to slide deeply into Babita's cunt.

"You have a good cock to suck, honey. Aunty liked that as much as you did," Babita said. "Do you enjoy letting your Aunt suck you off like that?"

"Yes Yes Yes."

"Mind blowing, because I'm willing to do it a lot more often from now on, darling, if it will make your cock feel better." Babita ran her tongue around the corners of her mouth, lapping up the cum.

"Would you like Aunty to give you a good cocksucking every day, honey?"

"Y-yes, Aunt."

"Your cock is still extremely stiff now, honey," Babita observed, lewdly fisting the boner. "I think you need to shoot more cum out of your prick. Honey, sucking all that cream out of your cock has made Aunty's pussy awfully wet and horny. Would you do Aunty a favor, baby, and can u put your big prick in my pussy now?"

Jake nodded. The wanton aunt rose to her feet. She stared at Jake's giant pussy-pleaser as she took off the negligee, revealing her naked body. Then she stretched out on her back on the bed, ready to be fucked.

"I've got big titties, don't I, Jake?" She slid her hands up her waist, cupping her giant, stiff-nippled tit melons.

"Would you like to nurse on my tits for awhile, before you start fucking?"

Jake nodded. He sprawled on top of Babita, his wet cock throbbing on her thigh. Hungrily he lowered his face to her huge, creamy-white tits, sucking one stiff nipple deeply between his lips. Babita groaned with pleasure, cupping his head, letting him slurp on her tits as much as he liked.

"You like sucking titties, don't you, honey? I'll bet you wish you could suck hot milk out of these tits right now." Jake nodded, going from tit to tit, sucking on her huge tits. The joy of tit-sucking finally seemed to be too much for him. Abruptly he raised his head, and then he made a clumsy attempt to mount his naked mother, crawling up between her splayed thighs and trying to put his cock in.

"Not so fast, darling," Babita giggled. "Here. Be a good boy, just kneel between my legs.

Jake obeyed Babita, kneeling, his giant fuck organ pulsing over her clean shaved pussy. Babita wiggled her hot little ass into a good humping position. She cocked her girlish legs as high as she could, until her knees were nearly up to her shoulders, and her dripping-wet, pouty-lipped pussy was wide open for Jake. Babita took hold of his prick, drawing him forward with it, nudging the tip into her gooey cunt.

"Go ahead, honey. Time to fuck me now."

Jake spread his knees apart, supporting his shoulders on straight arms. He looked down, watching his cock going into Babita's snug, clinging cunt. Eagerly he started to thrust his ass, driving his giant cockshaft into her pussy. Babita whimpered and bit her lip as her wet cunt hole stretched to admit his cock.

"Oh God, Jake, you've got such a big one!"

Babita released his cock, now that there was no longer any danger of it slipping out. Instead she concentrated on her wiggling, humping motions.

"Jake? You like fucking Aunty, don't you? Do you like the way Aunt's pussy sucks your big cock?" Jake nodded. Jake was already catching on to the rhythm of fucking. Jake flexed his ass cheeks, driving his big prick deeper into his Babita's pussy.

Babita looked down again, excited to watch the meaty fuck pole disappearing between the clinging, swollen lips of her very horny cunt.

"Ram it in, Jake," she panted. Aunty loves getting fucked with big cocks. Shove it in, honey, right now!"

Jake collapsed on top of his horny aunt, crushing her big tits under his chest. His hips came down hard, spearing every inch of his immense cock into the welcoming tightness of her pussy. Then he started fucking Babita hard and fast, overcome with his own eagerness, panting on her shoulder as he rammed his prick rapidly in and out of her wet, spasming cunt.

"Oh my God, Jake!" Babita panted. She threw her legs together, locking them around his back. Then she started humping her ass in a frenzy of fuck passion, eagerly pistoning her throbbing pussy onto his cock. "Unggh! Aunty loves your big prick, honey! Ungggh! Oh, please, oh, shit, fuck me with it! Aunt's cunt so horny! Fuck your Aunt, fuck your aunt hard!"

Jake started fucking harder and harder, his cock pulsing inside her pussy, so long and fat that it easily reached her womb with every stroke. Babita felt like her whole body was burning up. Her pussy sucked and spasmed uncontrollably, delighted to have a big, fat prick like Jake to suck on.

"You're making Aunty cum, honey! Unngggh! Really hard now, Jake! Move your ass! Fuck me just as hard as you can!"

Jake abandoned all restraint, feverishly pounding his erected cockshaft into the gooey sheath of Babita's pussy. Then the naked nieghbours were humping in rhythmic unison, fast and hard, oblivious to everything in the world except the intense pleasure of a thick, long pussy-pleaser slamming in and out of a wet, tight, curly-haired cunt.

"I'm cumming, Jake!" Their bellies were slapping sweatily together, and the bed springs squeaked obscenely with the torrid energy of their humping. "Ungggh! Harder, lover! Fuck me, fuck your aunt! I'm cumming, cuuummmiiinnngggg!"

It was one of the most violent orgasms of her life. Her pussy rippled uncontrollably into orgasm, spasming and contracting around the hammering cockshaft of Jake's hung prick. Babita could even feel the cum in her asshole, the puckered little shit ring that now burned and itched as her pussy undulated around Jake's skewering prick.

"Oh, Aunt! I'm cumming again, Aunt!"

Jake started fucking harder than ever, his cock as hard as steel, guiding his naked mother through the intensity of her orgasm. Suddenly Babita felt the cum juice flooding out of his hard-on, spraying torrentially into her pussy. Deeply it blasted into her cunt, soothing the itchy inner walls with a creamy tide of jizz.

"Oh my God yes," Babita panted. "Yes its ok to cum in me. Go ahead, baby, shoot out all that hot cum!" Babita flexed her fucking muscles, shamelessly making her tight pussy nurse every droplet of cock juice out of her neighbour's enormous cock. Jake kept fucking and cumming, draining his balls completely in Babita's pussy. Then he sprawled flat on top of her, his prick still stiff and throbbing in her cunt.

"It will be a lot more often from now on" She stated.