TNH - Home Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally had to stand up to get them off of him. "Have you had this trouble before?" Rebecca asked.

Charlie - in a trance-like state - shook his head, "No. This is a first."

Rebecca grinned. As he continued to stand and she returned to stroking his dick, she looked up at him. "I almost didn't need to get on my knees," she said, looking down at his tip, which was less than a foot from her mouth.

She then placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back down onto the couch. She climbed into his lap with her knees straddling his thighs and placed his tip at her wet lips. The soothing heat from her center caused him to gasp as she eased him inside her.

Both she and Charlie's eyes rolled back as her lips slid down his shaft. She then gasped and paused. She shook her head as she sat with only three or four inches of him inside of her. "You're so fucking big."

She tried easing up and down on his erection but couldn't get him deeper inside her, even with her pussy soaked and his dick still wet from her saliva. He placed his hands on her hips but let her control the depth as she rocked back and forth on him. She, again, shook her head. She laughed as she stopped moving.

"Your cock is huge, man," Rebecca said before sliding Charlie out of her and climbing off of his lap, much to his disappointment.

He watched as a half-naked Rebecca bounded out of the front room and disappeared down the hallway. "Damn," he said to himself as he sat on the couch with his pants bunched up at his feet.

He looked down at his large, brick-like erection, wondering if it was his girth or their size difference that was causing the difficulty. Not that it mattered because it's not like his disappointment would have been less acute either way.

Just as he was about to rise from the couch and attempt to contain his package inside his boxers and pants, Rebecca reappeared holding a plastic tube and a hand towel. Charlie breathed a sigh of relief at her return, desperately wanting to finish what they had started. "Give me your hand," she said holding out the tube.

Charlie obliged, hoping she knew a trick that would get him inside of her as quickly as possible. She squeezed a good bit of the gel from the container onto his two middle fingers. Rebecca then put one of her feet on the couch next to his leg and leaned toward him. She grabbed his hand, placed his lubed fingers on her pussy, and began using them to massage herself as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

Rebecca removed her hands from Charlie's and Charlie continued the massage, moving gently back and forth. "All over my lips, baby," she said. Charlie then spread his fingers and worked the gel all over the outside - and inside - of her very wet center. "Oh, yeah," she said, gyrating her hips back and forth in rhythm to his touch.

Continuing her dance - and enjoying his fingering - she held the base of his dick with one hand as she squeezed a significant amount of gel on his tip with the other. She then tossed the tube on the coffee table and used the free hand to spread the gel down his shaft, careful not to rub it in too much.

Rebecca smiled as she began to pump the bottom of his dick with short, quick strokes. "You're so damn hard."

Charlie stared at her as she wiped her hands with the towel before climbing back onto his lap and repositioning his tip on her center. He grabbed the side of her thighs while she placed her hands on his chest for balance as she eased her pussy back down onto his erection. "Oh!", she said, pausing as she was able to slide down his dick much quicker - and much further - than she was the first time. She looked at him and smiled.

"I guess the lube is working," Charlie said.

"Yeah... but let's still go slow. I don't want you to impale me."

"Damn," Charlie said as Rebecca giggled.

She took her time, gingerly sliding up and down Charlie's hardness, easing him deeper and deeper inside her until he could feel her bottom on his thighs. That made him moan, which made Rebecca smile. "Oh, yeah. I forgot how much you like my ass."

She then paused fucking him as she pulled off her top. Charlie stared at her small but perfect-shaped breasts. A grinning Rebecca studied him studying her. "So... does this change your mind about your favorite part of my body."

Charlie looked up at her. He shook his head. "No. Your breasts are nice. But your ass is amazing."

Rebecca nodded and smiled. She then lowered her upper body until her nipples were grazing Charlie's chest. He closed his eyes and said, "Mmmm. That feels good."

He then felt Rebecca ease her ass up a few inches before dropping it back down onto his crotch. Charlie moaned at the sudden slap of her behind on his crotch. He could also hear the combined wetness of her pussy and the gel slosh as he was pushed up inside her.

He looked at Rebecca, who said, "Oh, you like that?"

"Oh, god, do that again," he said.

Rebecca began twerking on Charlie's dick, raising and dropping her ass on him and enjoying the sensation of him thrusting all the way inside of her.

Charlie could feel his balls getting wet as Rebecca's pace intensified. She then wrapped her arms around Charlie's head, her hands cupping the back of his head. She began to squeeze with her arms and hands as she fucked him even faster.

Charlie held on, noticing Rebecca holding her breath as her frenetic pace continued to intensify. She then let out a squeal as she continued to lose control on his dick, almost to the point of causing him pain.

"FUU...UU...UCK!!" Rebecca yelled, continually slamming her pussy down as hard and fast as she could as her orgasm soaked his dick and balls.

She finally paused, raising up on Charlie's chest with her hands as she caught her breath. Charlie watched her as she panted - having thoroughly enjoyed her ride. He also marvelled at how intense and crazy she got, not having ever before experienced a woman like that.

Still breathing heavily but finally regaining her composure, Rebecca looked down at Charlie. "You didn't cum, did you?"

Charlie shook his head.

Rebecca nodded. "Good... " She patted Charlie's chest. "I'm not done with you yet."

Charlie smiled. "You got pretty wild."

"It took me a while to get down on your cock," Rebecca said as her breathing returned to normal. "I wasn't going to waste it. And you like wild."

"Oh, wild is great. Wild is fantastic."

Rebecca chuckled. She then asked, "So what's next?"

Charlie glanced at the longer couch in Rebecca's front room. The one with it's back toward her floor-length windows. He then stood up, lifting her with his very hard dick still inside her. "Damn, you're light."

"Damn, you're strong," Rebecca said, feeling his arms.

Charlie smiled. He then attempted to walk to the other couch, only to be tripped up by his jeans still around his ankles. "Shit."

He sat back down with Rebecca on his lap as he clumsily kicked off his shoes and worked his pants off his legs. Rebecca looked over her shoulder and watched him, laughing as he made labored progress until he was free.

Sensing his frustration, she looked at Charlie with a big smile. "You really want to fuck me, don't you."

"Really bad," he said. He then stood back up and walked her over to her other couch, lying Rebecca down on her back while laying between her legs.

Charlie closed his eyes and moaned deeply as he sank his dick deeper inside her very hot and wet pussy. Continuing to stroke her, he opened his eyes to a smiling Rebecca.

"Give it to me," she said. She then firmly slapped one of her hands onto Charlie's ass. She began pulling his hips to her as she moved her own hips to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me."

Rebecca sped her gyrations which caused Charlie to move in and out of her faster and faster. Rebecca's head then tilted back as she used her other hand to rub her clit.

Charlie's breathing quickened as he fucked Rebecca harder and harder into the couch. He couldn't believe how good she felt as the base of his dick was consumed by her body with each downward thrust.

Her legs were completely relaxed as she vigorously massaged her wet clit and her pussy hungrily consumed every inch of his enormous erection. With the prodigious amount of wetness their sex was generating as he powerfully plunged into her, the sounds they were producing were sending him over the edge.

Just as he was about to pause so that he didn't climax, Rebecca squeezed his ass and whispered, "Don't... stop."

She began thrusting her hips harder and rubbing herself faster than seemed possible while holding her breath. Charlie desperately attempted to hold back his load as Rebecca came on his dick a second time.

Her ass and hips finally collapsed back into the couch as she and Charlie both caught their breath. She looked up at him as he was beginning to drip sweat from his forehead and nose. "Your face is soaked."

Charlie nodded. "Yours, too."

Rebecca touched her own forehead. She smiled. "Damn. I hadn't sweat like this in a long time."

"I don't think I ever have," Charlie said. "Not during sex, anyway."

"Well then, it's a good thing I ran into you."

Charlie smiled.

Rebecca then said, "Did you cum with me? The second time?"

Charlie shook his head.

Rebecca moved her hips, feeling that Charlie was still very erect and that he was able to move in and out of her very easily. "All that wetness is me? Shit, you made me wet."

"You came twice."

Rebecca nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I did. Now it's your turn."

Rebecca slid Charlie out of her as they both climbed from the couch. Rebecca then ran her finger down the center of Charlie's drenched chest. "Fuck. We worked up a sweat today."

Charlie smiled. Rebecca then got back on the couch on her knees. She rested her breasts on the back of the couch, looking out at her magnificent riverfront view while she pushed her ass toward Charlie.

He stared at Rebecca's incredible behind. It looked great in the yoga pants and he didn't believe it could look better than it did in the thong. He was wrong.

Rebecca looked back at him. "I've heard it looks even better when it's bouncing on your cock."

Charlie glanced at Rebecca's face. He then looked out over the river. The scene was so perfect he felt as if he was in a movie. He also knew he wasn't going to last long in Rebecca's pussy with that ass cushioning his fuck.

Charlie moved onto the couch as Rebecca faced the river. He eased his dick back inside her, his body shuddering at how satisfying her pussy felt.

Before Charlie could start his thrusts, Rebecca lowered her ass down until her body enveloped all of is dick. She then began sliding up and down his length, bouncing her ass against his crotch and making him dizzy.

Rebecca's twerks were deliberate, pushing back against Charlie after slamming down onto his erection and then squeezing his dick as she slid back up.

Charlie couldn't decide what felt better: her drenched pussy massaging his throbbing cock or her plush ass bouncing against him.

Charlie was seconds from exploding. Rebecca then raised up on the couch until his shaft slid out of her. She reached behind her and grabbed his dick, shoving the length of him between her ass and sliding up and down. She rubbed and squeezed his dick between her cheeks until his hot cum splashed all over her ass and back.

Charlie fought to keep his balance on the couch as his body finished emptying onto Rebecca. Afterward, she released her tight grip on his cock. He turned and plopped down onto the couch as Rebecca climbed off of it. She grabbed the towel she had brought with her and wiped her back as a physically spent Charlie watched.

Rebecca marvelled at the amount of cum on the towel. "Holy shit! When's the last time you had sex?"

Charlie was still trying to find his breath. "It's been a couple of months. And never this intense."

She smiled as she folded the towel over and used it to clean his semi-erection. She then leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips before looking down at his dick as she stroked it with her towel. "Your fucking cock is amazing."

An exhausted Charlie smiled. Rebecca then said, "I'm going to take a quick shower. You're welcome to use the shower in the guest bathroom."

Charlie watched Rebecca's bare ass as she trotted from the front room and disappeared around the corner to the hallway. He then saw the same ass reappear as she backed up and bent over. She wiggled it before standing up and looking at him. "I just wanted to give you one last peek." She then blew him a kiss before going to take her shower.

Charlie chuckled as he shook his head. He then stood up to grab his clothes. Before he could, his eyes were drawn back to the surreal river view. Looking back at Rebecca's two couches, his mind recounted what had just happened. He then waited for several seconds, as he fully expected to wake up from what had to be a dream.

********************

"Why don't you like talking about what you do for a living?" Charlie asked Rebecca as she drove him back toward the grocery store.

"It's lazy thinking. I mean, how many aspects are there of our lives that we could discuss? And you want to focus on how I make my money?"

"That's fair. But when you see that a person drives a nice car and has a nice apartment, isn't it natural to wonder how they afford those things?"

Rebecca glanced at him before looking back at the road. "If you're lazy."

Charlie chuckled. "OK. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

Rebecca smiled. "Much better question. Much less lazy." She then paused in thought before saying, "I don't have a favorite."

"What? Everybody has a favorite flavor of ice cream."

Rebecca briefly glanced at Charlie, smiling before saying, "If they're lazy."

Charlie laughed.

*****

Rebecca parked her car next to Charlie's in the grocery store lot and kept her engine running. "Charlie, it was really great meeting you. You were amazing."

He smiled as he said, "Thanks. So were you."

She playfully shrugged. "It's my ass. It's amazing all by itself. I can't help it."

Charlie chuckled. He and Rebecca then looked at one another for a few seconds.

"Well..." Rebecca said. "I'm sure you need to get your groceries home. And I've got work to do."

"Yeah. Yeah," Charlie said. He then fumbled with the passenger-side door before quickly opening it and exiting Rebecca's vehicle. "It was nice meeting you."

Rebecca smiled and nodded. "Take care, Charlie."

He then closed the door and watched as Rebecca backed out of the parking space and left the lot. Charlie eyed her car until it disappeared in the distance. He still spent several seconds in deep thought before willing himself to move toward his own car.

Charlie started his vehicle and let it run as he sat in contemplation. His mind went to his conversation with Paul in the grocery store, him noticing Rebecca's yoga pants as she walked across the isle, her stopping him as he exited the grocery store, the drive to her apartment, him seeing her thong, her sexing him on her couch, her riverfront view, her wiggling her ass at him after their intense fuck...

Charlie's brow then furrowed as he said to himself, "Did this shit really just happen?"

THE END

12