TNH - The Sexy Technician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She untucked the towel from under her arms and placed it over her head, both drying her hair and exposing her back and - through the mirror - her breasts to Paul.

He gasped. He then hoped she hadn't heard him as he continued to stare at the half-nude body of his surprise houseguest.

Paul - after several seconds of stunned gawking - turned away from Brenda. A few seconds later he found himself, once again, enjoying the view of her jiggling breasts through his fortuitously positioned mirror as she worked the towel through her hair.

Brenda - after drying her hair much longer than was useful - wrapped her bath towel back around herself. She repositioned it much lower on her body, showing off a significant amount of cleavage. She then turned and strolled over to Paul.

"Are you OK?" she asked him.

Paul, not realizing until that moment that his mouth was still open, answered, "Uh... yeah. I'm fine."

Brenda flashed a soft smile. She then returned her fingers to her hair, teasing it... and Paul. "I tried getting my hair dry, but it still seems pretty damp. What do you think?"

Paul, fighting to not stare at Brenda's chest as the towel eased down her body from her tousling her hair, answered, "Uuuh, I, I don't know. It looks fine."

Brenda then lowered her hands from her hair and said, "Touch it."

Paul stopped breathing. "Touch? Your hair?"

Brenda nodded. After several awkward seconds, a tentative Paul raised a hand and patted the top of Brenda's head. She then took Paul's hand and pushed his fingers through her hair, closing her eyes and letting out a soft sigh.

A trembling Paul felt his shaft grow at the sensation of Brenda's hair and head. That, coupled with her moan, shot energy through his body. Once Brenda released his hands, Paul, trying to control the increased pace of his breathing, wiggled his fingers through her hair for a couple of seconds. He attempted to gauge how wet it was before lowering his hands back to his side.

Brenda opened her eyes and fixed her intense gaze on Paul. "So... what do you think?"

Paul nodded, trying to seem nonchalant about the situation. "It... it... it's... s... still p... pretty wet."

One corner of Brenda's mouth curled upward. "It is, isn't it?" she said. "Can you help me dry it?"

Nodding again, Paul said, "Oh. S... sure. L... let me get another towel... "

As Paul turned to move toward the bathroom, Brenda reached out and grabbed his arm, halting his retreat. She then grasped her towel and allowed it to fall from her body. Paul froze as Brenda draped her towel over her head. She then lifted Paul's hands and placed them on the towel.

Looking at him, Brenda said, "There you go."

Paul nodded. He trembled as he began massaging the top of Brenda's head. She closed her eyes and allowed her hands to fall to her side. She emitted another low moan that sent a chill through him.

Paul then allowed his eyes to fall to Brenda's breasts. He was so mesmerised that he couldn't take his eyes off of them and his massaging of Brenda's hair slowed. When he realized his fingers were barely moving, he fell from his trance and looked at Brenda's face. Her soft smile notwithstanding, he was horrified as it seemed she had been watching him stare at her breasts.

"I'm... I'm sorry." he said, dropping his hands to his side.

Brenda slid the towel from her head and tossed it onto the coffee table in front of Paul's couch. She then looked at Paul and said, "Touch them."

Paul's brow lifted, giving a comical look to his otherwise serious expression. "Touch them?"

Brenda smiled. She then grasped the backs of Paul's hands and moved them to within inches of her breasts. "Touch them."

She then dropped her hands as Paul's continued to hover in front of her breasts. After a few seconds he took a deep breath. He reached forward until Brenda's erect nipples grazed his palms. His body quivered and his erection grew.

After a pause he allowed his hands to press further, cupping Brenda's breasts and evoking yet another moan from her. Paul's eyes were glazed.

Brenda snickered before lowering his hands from her breasts. She then asked him, "Have you ever had sex?"

Paul's head dropped in embarrassment as he nodded.

"When was the last time?"

Paul chuckled. "Too long. Three years ago... Well, last year a friend of mine I play D&D with. She and I did, but... "

"D&D?"

Paul looked up at his bare-chested guest in shame. He then returned his gaze to the floor. "Dungeons and Dragons. It's an RPG... A role playing game."

Brenda nodded as she walked away from Paul. His head hung lower than it would have seemed possible. All he could think of is the ferocity with which James would have been ripping him for blowing his chance at such a sure fuck.

Brenda walked to Paul's couch. She then turned and motioned for him to join her. Having thought that she was leaving, his heart raced as he understood what was about to happen. Brenda then nodded toward the couch and said, "Sit down."

Paul obliged, sitting and pulling down the bottom of his shirt to cover the front of his pants.

Brenda stood between Paul's knees and looked down at the bulge poking through the bottom of his shirt. Smiling, she said, "You don't have to hide it. I'd be insulted if you weren't."

Paul's mouth hung open as he looked up in disbelief at his bare-breasted pesticide technician. Brenda stared at him as she ran her hands up her smooth, toned stomach and to her breasts. She then kneaded her breasts as she moved her hips from side to side. Brenda's dance aroused Paul to the point of pain.

Brenda, moving her body to unheard music, moved her hands to the top of her jeans. She unfastened them and slid them down her body. Paul revelled at her toned thighs, as well as a full frontal view of her white thong panties that had so mesmerized him as she was spraying his home.

Kicking her jeans to the side, Brenda bent over and placed her hands on Paul's thighs. She slid one of her hands under the bottom of his shirt, grasping and stroking his rock hard cock through his sweatpants. "Oooh. You aren't small, are you?"

Paul gasped, his hands pushing against the couch cushions on either side of him. Brenda grinned. "You like that?" she asked as she massaged him.

Paul nodded.

She then tightened her grip on his cock, staring at him and asking, "Do you like that?"

"Yes," Paul said, trying to control his breathing."

"You want more, don't you?"

"Yes... Yes," Paul said, squirming in disbelief at what was happening.

Brenda released his shaft, sliding her hand to the top of his sweats and untying them. She then placed her knees on the edge of the couch between his legs as she pulled up his shirt, exposing his chiseled torso. "Oh, shit," she said, running one of her hands up his abs and to the bottom of his chest.

She then pulled off his shirt. "Oh god," she said, staring at his broad chest and well-defined shoulders and arms. She ran her fingers over his chest and back down his rippled 8-pack. "Damn. Do you live in the gym?"

Paul smiled, the sensation of Brenda's hands on his body leaving him breathless and speechless.

She then returned her attention to his sweats, pulling the top of them, and his boxer-briefs, down until his dick slid from beneath them. Brenda's head jerked back as his tip shot up and almost hit her on the chin.

Her eyes bugged. "Wow," Brenda said, shaking her head. "You are... "

She grasped the base of his long, stiff shaft and eased her hand up and back down again. She looked at Paul as she wet her lips. Brenda then placed his tip in her mouth, wetting it with her tongue before sliding it back out again as he gave a deep moan.

She continued massaging him with her hand, lips, and tongue. Paul's ass then clenched, driving a little more of his cock into Brenda's mouth. Her lips still wrapped around him, she looked up at him and smiled. She then tightened her grasp and bobbed further and further down his shaft. Brenda's saliva dripped from her lips, coating her hand, his dick and beginning to reach his balls.

Paul took several short, quick breaths as his hips twitched. He was ready to explode. Brenda, knowing what was coming, slowed and then slid her lips off of his glistening manhood. Paul looked stunned and dejected. Brenda smiled and shook her head. "Not like that," she said.

Paul's eyes were locked on her body as Brenda stood and slid off her thong, exposing her trimmed center. She then straddled him, lowering herself until her clit was touching the underside of his dick and his tip was pressing against her stomach.

Brenda returned her hands to Paul's body, enjoying the aesthetic benefits of his gym work. She grinded her hips, allowing her soaked clit and pussy to massage the base of Paul's engorged member.

The rest of Paul's body was limp. His neck rested on the back of the couch as he enjoyed the erotic ride of his life. He stared at her breasts' movement as she danced on his crotch and massaged his chest.

Paul lifted his hands toward Brenda's chest but froze before touching them. Brenda grinned. She then lifted her hands over her head and sat back. She looked at Paul and nodded. "Go ahead."

He looked into Brenda's eyes. He then took a deep breath and grasped her breasts. Paul and Brenda moaned together as he massaged her and she rocked on his lap. Paul could feel Brenda getting wetter as her pussy lips spread and glided up and down the bottom side of his shaft.

The tickle of her erect nipples in his palm sent a surge of energy through Paul. He couldn't take anymore teasing.

He moved his hands from Brenda's breasts to her waist. He stood up, lifting her with him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He then laid between her legs on the couch.

Paul, looking Brenda in the eye, grabbed his shaft and positioned the tip at Brenda's wanting lips. He then thrust inside her causing her eyes to roll back and her back to arch.

He paused for a couple of seconds, enraptured by the feel of her soft, hot, wet center caressing his throbbing cock. He then began working Brenda's body with long, smooth strokes.

He kept his eyes on her face as they fucked, enjoying the intense passion it displayed. When she reopened her eyes they met his and she seemed to grow wetter. The speed of Paul's strokes increased at the sensation. He could hear the melody of Brenda's juices as his balls struck her ass.

"Oh god!" Brenda said as Paul pounded her pussy, his mind centered on that beautiful, rhythmic, slapping sound.

Her eyes then squeezed shut as her thigh muscles twitched and her pussy tightened around Paul's dick. He continued to stroke her, though her resistance slowed his speed. He finally paused as Brenda stopped breathing and a single, large vein in her head bulged.

After several seconds, her breathing returned - though it was labored. She opened her eyes, and placed her hand in the center of Paul's chest. A panting Paul stared at Brenda as she caught her breath.

"Fuck! ... Oh, shit!" she said, looking at Paul. "You made me cum so hard."

Paul continued to enjoy Brenda's expression of ecstasy as he noticed her pussy loosening its grip on his manhood. It was wetter than ever.

"Get up," Brenda said, pushing Paul in the chest as she wriggled from beneath him.

A disappointed Paul slid out of Brenda and rose from the couch. Brenda swung her body to a seated position with Paul standing between her legs.

She then looked up at him and smiled before turning and climbing onto the couch on her knees. That was Paul's first look at her right, bare ass. His disappointment subsided.

Looking over her shoulder at him, Brenda asked, "Are you ready?"

Paul's pulse quickened as he climbed behind her on the couch, placing his knees between her spread legs. He then placed a hand on her hips, positioning his tip beneath her ass to slide back inside her wet pussy. It didn't take long.

Brenda inhaled at the feel of Paul's solid cock slowly filling up her body. He continued to push until he enjoyed the feel of her cheeks on the base of his dick. He then moved with quick, short strokes, causing her ass to bounce on his crotch.

Each time he thrust, Brenda flinched at the feel of his dick rocking her pussy. As he tapped her spot, she gasped, "Right there, baby. Please don't stop."

Paul - his eyes glued to the vibration of her ass - wasn't planning to, anyway. As he lengthened his strokes, the slap of her ass against his body and the feel of her center pulsing around his shaft seemed to make him even harder. The increasing force of his thrust was beginning to throw Brenda's head back as she grasped the back of the couch for balance.

Paul then slowed as he felt himself nearing climax and he didn't want the sensations to end. Brenda's head snapped around, the glisten of sweat on her forehead further arousing Paul. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Why are you slowing down?"

"I... uh..." Paul muttered as he paused.

Brenda shook her head. "Baby, you're about to make me cum again. Don't stop." She then turned back around and shoved her ass backward a couple of times, almost knocking him off the couch. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Paul's eyes rolled back at the feel of his tip hitting the back of Brenda's pussy. He then tightened his grasp on her hips as he repeatedly rammed his hardness inside of her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Brenda cried as she allowed him to slam into her until she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure.

The high pitch of her yelp triggered Paul as he stroked Brenda until blissfully releasing deep inside her in hot, pulsating wave after wave. Paul then pressed himself hard against Brenda's ass as he rode out the last of his orgasm.

Pulling halfway out of her, Paul looked down at her ass which was bright red from their passionate tryst. "Are you OK?" he asked as if she could see the coloring he was seeing.

Brenda looked over her shoulder, her eyes half open and glazed and her hair disheveled. She grinned. "You made me cum twice. What do you think?"

Paul nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I... good. I mean... I didn't mean to hurt you."

Brenda chuckled. "Yeah, you got crazy there at the end. And you have a big... I'm probably going to be walking funny for a couple of days."

Paul said, "I'm sorry," at the same time Brenda said, "Thank you."

Paul then chuckled before saying, "You're welcome."

********************

Paul watched Brenda's ass in her tight work jeans as he walked her to his front door. He then opened it as she turned around and smiled. "You're such a gentleman."

"Thank you," Paul said with a bashful smile.

Brenda placed her hand on his chest and leaned toward him, kissing him for a few seconds. Afterward she rubbed his chest as she said, "Damn, you're fine."

Paul chuckled. "You, too."

Brenda's eyebrow raised. "And you felt good as fuck."

Paul nodded. "You, too."

Brenda smiled. She then leaned in and kissed him for a few more seconds.

Taking a deep breath, Brenda said, "I have to go." She took a step out of the door before turning back toward Paul. "Oh," she said as she retrieved and examined a piece of paper tucked into her back pocket.

"I did see remnants of spiders in various places. The pesticides I sprayed in your home..." Brenda glanced at Paul, "... and on myself... should kill whatever specimens are alive and whatever eggs they may have laid. So you should be good to go." Brenda handed the receipt to Paul as they stared at one another.

She then gave him one more kiss. "Damn, you felt good. I really have to go."

Paul watched Brenda walk toward her work vehicle. Without turning around, she called out, "You have a nice day, sir!"

As she climbed into her truck and drove away, Paul closed his front door and stood in frozen contemplation. He then said, "Did this just happen?"

********************

A seated Paul stared into the gym mirror as he completed his set of isolation dumbbell curls. He made sure to wear a sleeveless shirt so that he could study the reflection of his arms with each lift of the weight. Once done with his set, he placed the dumbbell on the ground and then flexed as he continued to examine his biceps

James was watching his friend the entire time. "Hey, pretty boy. You done admiring yourself?"

"I'm just making sure I'm seeing the results I want," Paul said. He then looked at James as he rose from the bench. "Besides, if you had arms like mine, wouldn't you want to admire them?"

James chuckled as he looked at his own flexed bicep. "My arms are doing fine. And since when are you so cocky? You're acting like you got some pussy."

Paul grinned as he looked at his friend.

James, his eyebrows raised, said, "Are you fucking kidding me? When? Who?"

"Really?" Paul said. He then motioned toward the dumbbells. "Anyway, it's your turn. Or do you need me to get lighter weights for you?"

"First of all, fuck you. And second, you aren't getting off that easy. What the hell?"

Paul, growing bashful at James' insistence, shrugged his shoulders.

"Wait," James said. "Did you hook up with your D&D buddy again?"

"No... remember when I told you about my problem with the spiders in my house? It was the woman who came to the house and sprayed."

"Pest control? How much did she charge you for a spray and a lay?" James said as Paul shook his head? "Well, at this point, I wouldn't care if it was that super old, cross-eyed lunch lady from high school, Mrs. Marshall."

"Oh god," Paul said, grimacing and laughing.

"Damn," Sheila said, gaining both Paul and James' attention. "You've got some nice arms."

Paul smiled at Sheila as James shook his head.

"How do I get arms like that?" Sheila asked.

Paul shook his head. "You... you don't want arms like..." he said, grasping his bicep. "Besides... you look... you're... great. Like you are."

"Can I?" Sheila said, motioning for permission to touch Paul's arm.

He nodded as James chuckled at his friend's good fortune.

Sheila rubbed her hand along Paul's relaxed bicep. He then flexed it for her. "Damn," she said as his muscles bulged beneath her touch. Taking her hand from his arm, she nodded. "Nice."

"Thanks," Paul said, looking at Sheila's slender bicep and noticing it's faint definition. "You have some tone in your arms. They look... nice."

She raised her arm and flexed her bicep, looking at and touching it with her other hand. "Not like yours."

Paul then examined her flexed upper arm, grazing it with his fingers and causing Sheila to flinch. "You're ticklish," he said.

She nodded and smiled as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'll have to remember that," Paul said as James' mouth hung open.

"Do you work out tomorrow?" Sheila asked Paul.

He nodded. "I'll be here. Same time."

"Good," Sheila said, with a smile, as she began to walk away. "See you tomorrow."

Paul kept his eyes on her as she moved from view before turning around and seeing his friend staring at him. "What?" Paul asked.

James shrugged. "Nothing. So... what's the name of that pest control company you use?"

Paul shook his head as he laughed at his friend.

MWISHO


12