TNT Pt. 01: Meeting Terri and Tommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss," I moaned, "Again," I requested. Another loud slap. "Yes." I screamed.

"Mmm," Terri was moaning. I reached down to my aching clit to rub it with our juices.

"Oh," I moaned, "More please." And I heard the slap again. Was Tommy watching me? Was he listening to the slaps and my screaming? It was making me so hot thinking about it. I turned around again to look at the door. I wanted to see Tommy there.

"What babe?" Terri asked, "Are you looking for Tommy?"

"Yes," I replied, "Where is he?"

"I don't know, I'm here fucking you but I can call him in here if you want," he said laughing. Was he joking or was he serious?

"Do you think he'd like to watch?" I asked him tentatively. Terri was still pumping his cock in and out of my pussy.

"I don't know," he said, sounding a little confused, "Do you want him to?" Sweet and simple Terri. I'd have to spell it out.

"I have never even thought about it until last night, but I would love for Tommy to join us," I said. Would Terri be mad?

"Sure," Terri said, "You call for him." Really, I thought, just like that? Ok.

"Tommy..." I called.

We both heard Tommy say, "What?" Now I was nervous. How would Tommy react to walking into the room to see Terri banging me on all fours?

"Come here!" Terri yelled louder than I had, but before he finished, Tommy was standing in the doorway.

"What?" Tommy said smiling. He was wearing his jeans from last night and no shirt.

"You ask babe," Terri said. Oh shit. I hadn't thought about what I would say.

"What's up?" Tommy said, "It looks like you have everything you need." He chuckled.

"Yes, I have...I am...I..." I stumbled on the words and Terri was still just pumping his hard cock in and out of my pussy. Did having Tommy stand there watching have any affect on him at all?

"She was asking if you wanted to watch because you saw her giving me head last night," Terri said easily. Oh he did see me catch Tommy watching us. I loved how he just put everything out there. He didn't even know how to hold back or why he should probably want to.

"Well, I didn't plan on seeing you guys do that last night, but I did enjoy watching it," Tommy confessed. So I wasn't the only one.

Now that Tommy was standing in the room watching us have sex, I knew if I was going to do this, I'd have to take control and see where this went.

"Come here," I said, hoping he'd obey as good as Terri. Tommy walked over to the edge of the futon. I was still on my hands and knees but I lifted up off my arms so I was upright like Terri. He was still right behind me and his cock was still inside me. Tommy was now standing in front of me and his cock was at my eye level. I could see the outline of it in his jeans. I had never seen Tommy's cock, but now I couldn't wait to. I reached out to the waistband of his jeans

"Can I?" I said fingering the first button. I knew the answer already.

"Please," Tommy said, looking me in the eyes. I couldn't tell if he was daring me to do it or shocked by what I was asking for.

I unbuttoned the top button. Then I realized it was a button fly so I unbuttoned the next button. I looked back up at Tommy. He was watching my fingers and then looked me in the eyes again as I undid the third button.

I looked back down and saw no underwear under his jeans. I smiled and so did he. I could see his cock getting hard and unfolding to rise out of his jeans. I finished unbuttoning so I could free it, and I let his jeans fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and now all three of us were completely naked.

"Can I?" I said stretching my hand out, indicating I wanted to touch him. I looked in his eyes and knew the answer. His lips curved into a sexy smile and now his eyes lit up with a smile too.

"Yes," Tommy said hoarsely, showing he was very excited. I reached out and started stroking him.

"Mmmm," I said, pleased with his large, hard cock. Then as if Terri was jealous, he slammed his cock into me from behind.

"Oh yes babe," I said to Terri looking at Tommy.

Tommy's cock was bigger than Terri's. Maybe even twice the size. I had seen big cocks like Tommy's before and the thought of him filling me up scrambled my brain. So funny that a slender guy like Tommy had such a big cock and a big built guy like Terri had such a small cock. It didn't make sense, but I didn't care. Now I would have both of them. With Terri kneeling behind me and Tommy kneeling in front of me, I gently stroked Tommy.

I licked my lips and coyly asked, "Can I?" I looked into Tommy's eyes, but both he and Terri said yes. Shit, hearing both of them give me permission to suck Tommy made me even hotter. I leaned over to start licking his hard cock. I licked the precum off the tip and then swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. Tommy sucked in his breath. He had seen me do that to Terri last night. I kept licking and stroking him. I needed to lick a lot to get his whole cock all wet and use my hand too because I couldn't take him completely in my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I said looking up into Tommy's eyes. "I want you inside me." Immediately I felt Terri thrust into me hard again. I turned my head to look at Terri behind me.

"It's ok babe," I comforted, "You stay behind me, just let me feel his cock in my pussy. Please." Who was I? How did this happen?

"Ok babe," Terri said, but he didn't sound as laid back as usual. I think I had blindsided him with this and he didn't know what to think.

I took Tommy's hand and pulled him down to kneeling on the futon in front of me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. Terri let his cock slide out of me, while his hands reached around to my breasts, like he wanted to remind me he was still there. He squeezed my nipple and my head thrust back onto his shoulder as I let out a moan.

"Ohhhh yes," I said to Terri. I was so excited at the thought of having Terri's hands on me as Tommy put his cock in me. This excited me more than I had been in a very long time.

Before I lifted my head up off of Terri's shoulder, I felt Tommy's tongue sliding along my pussy lips up to my swollen clit.

"Oh!" I screamed out. He slid his tongue back and forth a few times before settling on my clit. His lips closed around it and he gently sucked it into his mouth. "Oh yes!!" I screamed again, finally looking down and watching him pleasure me. My hand went to the back of his head and my fingers twisted in his soft, sandy blond curls. I had always loved his curls and now I was finally touching them.

Tommy brought his head up to mine as I kept my fingers in his hair. His lips were slick with my juices as mine were still slick with his. I pulled him in to kiss me. Our first kiss. It's not often that a first kiss involves tasting each other's juices on each other's lips. My tongue licked his lips before exploring inside his mouth. Terri started kissing my neck. He knew I liked that. I moaned against Tommy's lips letting him know I liked it all. I reached back with my other hand to hold Terri's hip making sure he continued to press into my back.

With my other hand still in Tommy's curls, I pulled him closer to me. I felt his hard cock against my pussy. Tommy's hands were on my hips pulling me closer. I needed to feel him inside me.

"Can I?" Tommy said, moving his hand to his cock to guide it into my pussy.

"Please," I moaned as I lifted one leg a little so he had access. As I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy lips, I moaned. Then he pushed in harder.

"Oh yes!" I screamed, "That feels so good Tommy!" Bigger really was better. He was filling me up and I was having trouble catching my breath.

"There's more," Tommy coaxed as he pulled me down on top of him. I pulled Terri along behind me. My pussy was now sliding all the way onto Tommy's cock as his hand slid around to my ass to pull me onto him harder.

"Oh yes!" I loved how his cock filled me up completely and now that I was riding on top of him, my clit was being stimulated too. Terri held me by the waist as I rocked on top of Tommy. I felt my orgasm building. Terri had never given me an orgasm during sex without my assistance. Maybe size did matter for that? But I wanted Terri to be a part of this. Then I felt Terri's hands slide down to my ass moving Tommy's hands off of me. Tommy brought one hand to my nipple and gave a soft pinch.

"Oh," I moaned. Tommy brought his other hand to my cheek and kissed me. His tongue gently explored mine as I kept rocking. I felt his kiss light me up all the way down in my clit. Wow. Terri squeezed my ass and I felt his finger slide accidentally slide over my asshole.

"Oh babe, do that," I said in a low groan.

"What?" he said. I looked in Tommy's eyes and we both knew I wanted two cocks inside me, but Terri needed it explained. Sweet, simple, fucking hot Terri. Tommy decided to take the lead and I was so happy about that. I wanted to revel in the pleasure, not orchestrate it. Submitting to two men was a delicious dream.

"Lick two fingers Terri," Tommy said, "And slowly slide one into her asshole. Slowly." I loved hearing the strength of Tommy's voice telling Terri what to do to me. Terri obeyed, which I also loved. Tommy's cock was still filling me up and I continued rocking back and forth. Now Terri's finger was priming me for his cock too. I don't know what was hotter, what Terri was doing or listening to Tommy tell Terri what to do to me.

"Yes, babe, oh yes yes!" I screamed as his first finger eased in my asshole. "That's.. Oh...Yes..."

"Yea?" Terri said, proud of himself.

"Two fingers now," Tommy instructed. Yes, this was something he'd seen either in porn or real life. I was still looking Tommy in the eyes and I mouthed 'thank you' because he had the ability to help Terri since I was becoming completely unraveled.

Terri did as he was told. He put two fingers slowly in my ass as I rode Tommy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It felt so good I didn't know what to do.

"Yes, I...that...fuck..." I couldn't form a coherent comment. I was deliciously filled with a large hard cock, my clit was about to explode, and now this new sensation in my ass was indescribable.

"You like this babe?" Terri asked, needing to know he was contributing after seeing me go after Tommy's huge cock. Oh Terri was contributing! I had only ever had one guy finger my ass once and it didn't do anything for me. Now though, I couldn't imagine what amazing sensation was going to make me cum first.

"Yes, oh yes," I said, trying to reassure Terri. "Are you going to fuck me now?" I pleaded.

"Yes?" he asked unsure.

"Yes, please babe," I begged Terri, looking into Tommy's eyes. Terri was small enough so I figured I could take it. Then I'd be stuffed with two cocks. I didn't even know I had ever wanted that, but now I definitely did.

Tommy looked in awe that I was riding him and begging my lover to fuck me in the ass. He smiled and caressed my cheek as I waited in anticipation for Terri to slide into me.

Terri's cock was still slick with my juices and my asshole was primed, so when Terri put the tip of his cock in my hole, I easily opened up for him. I was still riding Tommy's cock and rocking but I slowed down so Terri could gently work his cock in. He pushed in a little and then pulled out a little. With the next push he went just a little deeper.

"Yes, babe, yes, just...like...that..." I panted talking to Terri but continued looking into Tommy's eyes. Tommy smiled. Every time Terri thrust a little deeper my clit rubbed against the base of Tommy's cock as he sunk deeper inside me. It was as if our bodies were meant to do this to send me completely over the edge.

Finally Terri was all the way in and he was driving our rocking rhythm. Tommy was quite literally just along for the ride. I was enjoying this ecstasy, but I knew I couldn't last much longer. Tommy put his hand on my cheek and mouthed the word 'cum' silently.

"Yes," I said in answer to Tommy, but Terri thought I was talking to him.

"Is this good babe? Are you ok?" Terri asked, needing me to reassure him that I still wanted this. Oh I fucking wanted it!

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm going to cum!" I screamed. I started to rock harder on top of Tommy and Terri kept up with me.

"Yes, babe cum," Terri pleaded as he leaned down and licked my ear. Shit that did it.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" I screamed and closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm go over the edge. My spasming pussy squeezed Tommy's cock and I felt it stiffen as he started his own orgasm.

"Ohhhhh," Tommy moaned while his hips bucked up into me. This unexpected thrust caused Terri to squeeze my hips and push his cock harder into my ass and I felt him stiffen too.

"Oh babe," Terri grunted, "Yesssss." Shit, Tommy's cumming had just made Terri cum. That was so fucking hot.

We all rocked and moaned and came until we were spent. We collapsed on the futon, entangled with each other. I was still facing Tommy mostly and I opened my eyes to look at him, but I turned to face Terri. I knew he needed to be the first one I spoke to.

"Babe...oh...babe," I started still out of breath, "That was...you were...fuck...fucking amazing." I kissed Terri on his juicy lips over and over.

"You are so fucking hot babe," Terri said.

Then I turned to Tommy, "Thank you," I said smiling looking into his eyes.

"Thank you," he said as he mouthed the word 'babe' after it, teasing me for our silly nickname for each other. I laughed and laid back in between the two of them completely satisfied. I didn't know this level of satisfaction was even possible.

I laid in between both of them for a few minutes, each of my hands lightly caressing each of them. I was still a little in shock at the turn of events that morning. None of us had even been drinking. This was not a drunken mistake. This was something we all wanted. Or at least I hoped neither of them regretted it.

Tommy was the first to excuse himself sliding his jeans back on to finish making breakfast. I went to the bathroom and when I came back out Terri was dressed and sitting in the kitchen eating with Tommy.

"Hey babe," he said, "Come eat." Terri and Tommy were already eating and there was a third plate of pancakes for me.

"Thanks," I said looking from Terri to Tommy. So we were just going to have kinky sex and then eat pancakes. It sounded like a funny meme, but I loved that it had become my reality. We talked and laughed over breakfast as usual, with no mention of what we had just done.

After I left that morning I couldn't stop thinking about Terri and Tommy and if there would be more adventures. I definitely had ideas for us.

12