TNT Pt. 02: Repeat Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, babe, take it," Terri groaned holding onto the back of my head so he could unload everything he had on me. He'd never done that before and I was thrilled to see him take control like that.

"Ohhhhh" I sighed, finally slowing down my thrusting back against Tommy's cock as my orgasm subsided.

"Yes!" Tommy exclaimed, slowing his thrusting too.

We had all climaxed together, again. Tommy had made me cum, again. I was the lucky one. I let go of Terri's cock as I stood up and Tommy's cock slid out of me. I washed my face and dried it off. I turned around to kiss Terri now that he had pulled his pants up.

"Thanks babe," I said to Terri.

"I should be thanking you," Terri said, pulling me to him to kiss me hard. I loved seeing him becoming more aggressive with me.

Then I turned around to Tommy. Should I kiss him too? I wanted to, but was I supposed to? I had no clue how any of this worked.

"Here babe," Tommy said, smiling and holding up my underwear that was laying on his jeans still on the floor. I was relieved that Terri hadn't noticed.

"Thanks babe," I said, sliding my underwear back up over my hips with a little wiggle. As I stood straight up, my lips grazed Tommy's briefly. I shouldn't feel weird kissing someone who had just fucked me from behind, but I did. The kissing seemed more intimate. And Terri was watching me, so I wondered what he would think. As Terri watched me kiss Tommy, he laughed. Then he took my hand, unlocked the bathroom door and we walked out to the living room.

I looked back quickly at Tommy as he stood in his bathroom. He was smiling, which was a relief to me. This was working out well. At least I hoped so, because I wanted very much for it to continue.

12