To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he was running his hands over her rounded hips and up her sides. He alternated between her hips and thighs, back and forth, back and forth, before squeezing her hips, putting some strength into the squeeze.

Lucia let out a soft moan against his lips whenever he squeezed her.

She began to run her hands up and down his chest up to the sides of his neck and up into his hair, massaging briefly before going back down to his chest.

God that feels good. He was only just now realizing how touch-starved he was since moving. He thought that if things went no further than this he'd still feel really good about it. His last relationship wasn't particularly affectionate and he'd always felt like he hadn't been touched in weeks. In this case, it has been over half a year.

Mason, finally winning the tongue battle going on between them, sucked hers into his mouth. As he did so he moved his hands from her hips and up her sides, his palms brushing the sides of her large breasts.

Lucia sucked in a sharp breath through her nose at the touch. She rose above him a little more, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth, once again taking control from him. She seemed to have an exceptionally long tongue as he could feel it nearly reaching his throat.

Emboldened by her response, Mason moved his hands to her abdomen, just under her breasts, and pushed up a little.

"Mhmm," Lucia encouraged.

He moved his hands upwards, fully cupping her heavy breasts. Through her sweater he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She had something on underneath, but it didn't feel like a normal bra. He easily found her hard nipples with his thumbs and rubbed them gently while cupping and squeezing the rest of her.

Lucia shuddered and sighed and moaned as he fondled her. She began to slowly grind her hips on him and Mason became more aware than ever of his trapped erection and how it was rapidly going from uncomfortable to painful underneath her.

Lucia broke the kiss, both of them breathing heavily.

She gave him a look, one eyebrow arched, before she straightened up above him, and pulled her sweater over her head, tossing it behind her. She sat erect atop him, chest thrust forward, staring down at him.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. He thought, his eyes feasting on her. This woman is so hot. My god. OK. Keep it cool, man. Keep it super cool.

"Holy fucking shit," Mason blurted out. He was right. She wasn't wearing a bra, but what he thought was called a 'half cami' or something. It was black lace and had a plunging neckline. The bottom of it stopped just under her breasts, exposing the perfectly smooth bronze skin of her taut tummy.

Immediately Mason began to run his hands up her sides again, savoring the feel of her skin under his hands.

Lucia grinned. "That's the reaction I was hoping for."

She moved toward him, kissing him lightly.

"I like the way your big hands feel on me. Touch me more, Mason," she whispered.

Mason cupped her breasts again as she deepened the kiss. He massaged and squeezed them how she seemed to like it.

Lucia went from rubbing his chest to moving her hands down his front to his belt buckle. She undid his belt and hand his pants unbuttoned and unzipped in short order. Lucia lifted off of him just enough to reach into his boxers and grab him, freeing his hard cock. She hummed in pleasure at what she found.

Mason hissed in pleasure at her touch. She stroked him with smooth hands. It almost felt like she was using lube it felt so good and smooth. He broke their kiss to glance down at her hands manipulating him. He was definitely leaking pre-cum, but not enough to sufficiently lubricate himself.

Mason looked back up at Lucia to see her staring down at his cock as she stroked. She looked up at him, making eye contact and as she did she used one hand to reach under him and grab his balls.

"Oh, yes, Mason!" she said with a whisper of pleasure. "Very nice. I love a nice heavy pair of balls. It means you're going to have a lot to give me. And I'm going to milk you of every last drop," she said with a wicked smile.

She kissed him briefly but with a lot of tongue before sliding down his body to kneel between his legs.

Holy fuuuuuuck.

She was licking her lips as she pulled his boxers and pants off in one motion. She tossed them behind her and scooted closer, firmly between his legs now.

Still licking and biting her lips, she grasped him in both hands. One had on his cock, the other cupping and massaging his balls.

"Very, very nice, Mason," she said again. She kissed his thighs, leaving a trail of kisses up to his balls.

Once again, Mason was grateful he'd had the day off from work. Not only had he cleaned but he'd also groomed himself, something he usually only did on his off days. He preferred to keep his pubic hair very short and neat while shaving his balls completely. He noticed years ago that women seemed to appreciate it along with it just being more comfortable in general.

Once Lucia reached his balls she began leaving open-mouthed kisses all over them, her tongue snaking out here and there to lick them into her mouth as best she could. For a moment, she seemed totally consumed with lavishing attention on them until she glanced up at him and in a flash took nearly his whole cock in her mouth. He felt it touch the back of her throat as she gave three quick bobs of her head. She rose to the tip of his penis without letting her lips remove any of her saliva. She quickly moved back to his balls, using one hand to stroke his now incredibly slick cock.

"Fuck!" Mason exclaimed at the sensation, arching his back a little.

Lucia gave a throaty laugh that he felt vibrate through his balls. He'd never had anyone pay this much attention to them before. It seemed almost a fetish for her and so far he fucking loved it.

She continued to give his balls sloppy kisses, but she began alternating between that and gently dragging her teeth over them. She sucked the excess skin behind his balls into her mouth, gently nibbling and tugging with her teeth.

It felt incredible. Mason had never experienced anything like this before and he never wanted it to end. Not only was she doing all that, she had never stopped stroking him. She was easily varying her types of strokes from long slow ones to shorter quick ones near the head of his cock. She never seemed to lose her rhythm on his balls or his cock.

Mason was impressed. He could barely rub his belly and pat his head at the same time and this woman was multitasking like a pro.

Lucia had gone back to that incredible suck/kissing thing she was doing before when he felt her abnormally long tongue slide behind his balls and draw them in. She opened her mouth and sucked one ball in, letting her teeth drag over it a bit.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain, but before Mason could jerk away or even cry out it was nearly gone, almost completely faded. Mason had tensed up well after feeling the pain and Lucia noticed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Too hard?" She asked, kissing the testical she'd bitten.

"It's ok, just startled me a bit," Mason assured her. He also noticed she didn't seem all that sorry. He'd also noticed her calling him baby. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. It didn't seem forced or disingenuous.

"I'll make it up to you. I said I was going to milk you for everything you've got and I meant it," Lucia said in a tone that made Mason think he didn't have a say in it, then went back to kissing and sucking his balls.

Mason wasn't sure what to say to that so he just nodded and gave her a smile that he hoped didn't look too nervous.

Lucia smiled at him with her eyes before releasing his balls from her mouth only to replace them with his cock again. She started by deepthroating him right away, and when she bottomed out her tongue flicked out to lick his balls.

Mason drew a deep breath a moaned, the sensation causing him to squirm.

"Oh, my GOD. That's incredible. That feels so good I can barely take it," Mason said, trying to get his body under control. He began to feel a warmth spread throughout his balls and perineum. He wasn't sure if it was the brief pain that caused it or an impending orgasm.

"I don't want you popping just yet, Mason," Lucia said, briefly removing him from her mouth.

She adjusted her grip on his balls, she grabbed him so that her palm was behind his sack and her thumb and index finger formed a tight ring around the base of his balls. He could feel that her fingers didn't quite reach all the way around, didn't quite touch, but she must have readjusted her grip because it loosened for a moment and then tightened again, her fingers forming a complete ring around the base of his sack, his balls resting in the palm of her hand.

Lucia used her plump lips to suck the crown of his dick, tongue flicking across the slit on the tip, while her hand twisted and stroked, slick with her slippery saliva. Lucia slid his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. Mason knew he was a good size and the ease with which she throated him was surprising. She had no problem twisting and bobbing her head with him all the way in, nor did she seem to have any trouble licking his balls at the same time.

Fuck, even the sounds and noises she makes as she sucks me are so fucking hot.

As soon as Lucia began sucking his dick she started making humming and mewling noises with her throat interspersed with sighs and moans, all over the erotic background noise of saliva slicking, smacking, sucking. Not to mention that unique noise of his cock entering her throat over and over again.

Mason was suddenly aware that he hadn't been doing anything with his hands this whole time so he sat up a bit and began to run one hand over and through her hair, kind of petting her head. He leaned forward even more and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing and massaging the best he could in the awkward position. After a few moments, he felt like he was just in her way so he leaned back against the couch and continued to run his hand through her hair, occasionally cupping the side of her face as she sucked him.

The first time he did so Lucia hummed in pleasure and leaned her face into his and as she stared at him care and emotion in her eyes.

The warmness he was feeling in his balls began to spread to his cock, and while he didn't exactly feel like he was about to cum at this moment, he wasn't sure what else it could be. The warmth in his balls grew too. They felt heavier and, strangely, even bigger.

God damn. I don't know how much longer I can last. This is the best blowjob I have ever had and I get the feeling she isn't going to be done anytime soon.

Lucia was gently squeezing and tugging on his balls in a blissful rhythm that seemed to counter the rhythm of her mouth and hand on his shaft.

Mason began to feel more and more certain of his impending orgasm, the warmth rapidly spreading deeper within him, behind his balls and through his perineum, and deeper still.

He was certain Lucia could sense he was about to cum because she locked her eyes on his, and scooted into a more expectant position while maintaining a steady and relentless pace on his cock. Her fingers around his balls tightened a fraction more, which Mason wasn't sure how to interpret.

Mason quickly felt his orgasm crashing through him. His balls ached and the warmness intensified throughout his groin, his rock-hard member pulsing and throbbing in anticipation.

He began to take quick, short breaths, his abs heaving. His hand tightened slightly in Lucia's hair.

"Lucia, I'm gonna cum!" He said, breathlessly.

Lucia said nothing. Only continued her assault on him.

Taking that as permission Mason let himself cum, his orgasm crashing through his cock and balls.

At least it tried to.

He felt Lucia's fingers tighten around his scrotum at the last moment, choking off his orgasm.

Mason flinched and jerked around on the couch, reflexively trying to lift his body off the couch and away from the hand tormenting him. But Lucia wouldn't release him. Instead, she pulled his balls a little harder, causing him to settle back down.

"Gah! What the fuck? Lucia! What the hell?" Mason grunted.

Fighting the urge to try to pull away from her.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Lucia had never stopped or slowed. She'd watch him with sultry eyes, as she continued her methodical sucking and stroking, her head bobbing.

Finally, as she started to slow, Mason settled down, though he was breathing hard. He hadn't realized it at first, but his hand was tangled in the hair on the back of her head, clutching a fist full of it. His other hand had the couch cushion in a death grip.

Lucia gradually slowed her sucking until she came to a stop, though she never released his balls. She kept a firm grip on them as if to keep him from sprinting out of his own house, which he nearly felt like doing at that moment.

She began to give his balls very sloppy, sensual kisses while slowly stroking his shaft again.

She still hadn't broken eye contact, though Mason was having trouble looking her in the eye until he fully settled down.

"What was that, Lucia? That hurt like hell. Will you let go of me, please?" Mason asked.

Lucia did not let go, but she did loosen her fingers around his scrotum.

"I told you I wanted to milk you for everything you've got. That's how I'm going to do it, Mason," she purred between kisses.

"I'll let you go if you want and we don't have to keep going," she continued. "But do you really want me to stop? This next one is going to be mind-blowing. I promise."

Mason was torn. She had scared him with her actions, but her continued attention to his cock and balls felt so incredibly good! He wasn't sure how she was making it feel as good as it did, and if he was honest with himself the pain had already faded, replaced by that warmth.

Mason took a deep breath, trying to get himself under control and think clearly. It was just so hard with her doing those things to him.

Finally, Mason spoke.

"Mind blowing how? Like the last one? Painful and scary?"

Lucia smiled and rubbed her lips back and forth across his taut balls as she spoke.

"You'll just have to trust me, baby. Do you trust me?"

Mason wilted a little. He wanted to trust her. Wanted what she was offering. The pain hadn't been that bad after all. Ok, well, it was bad, but mostly due to surprise.

And maybe he was desperate. Desperate for companionship. Desperate for love. Maybe it was his loneliness or his touch-starved state, but he didn't want her to stop. He didn't want her to stop touching him in any way she would.

With a flood of emotions surging in him, he shoved down the sigh that tried to escape his lips and nodded instead.

Lucia was staring at him with what seemed like eyes that were more watery than before. She hadn't stopped gently rubbing her lips back and forth across his balls, instead, she'd moved them to the back of his sack where it was most sensitive and with her lips still touching him, whispered, "Good boy."

Mason drew in a sharp breath as he felt her long tongue slide across his perineum. She seemed able to apply a lot of pressure with it and it felt so good. It seemed to press on something deeper in him. It was a new sensation for him. None of his past partners had ever touched him there.

Lucia worked his perineum with her tongue for a while, going just a bit further every few seconds. He wasn't sure how he felt about the possibility of her reaching his ass when she pulled back, adjusting her grip on his balls and replacing her tongue with a finger.

As far as he could tell by touch alone, his balls were now cradled in her hand and she had one finger stretched out on his perineum, applying gentle pressure in smooth, circular motions.

Once again Mason was glad he had done a full shave of the area. It probably wouldn't have felt this good with any hair down there.

Mason began to let out a low moan as Lucia took his cock back into her mouth, working it with a gusto he'd never experienced before.

His balls felt heavier and bigger than ever. I figured it was because of what she had done to him earlier. He imagined his balls were backed up and full of his cum, causing them to feel big and heavy.

Does it even work like that? Thanks U.S. education system.

Mason was pulled from his thoughts by one of Lucia's fingers slowly inching its way closer to his asshole.

He wasn't sure if he should say something. No one had ever played with his ass before and he didn't know if he would like it.

He decided to let her do her thing. If this was going to be a part of the "mind-blowing" experience then he thought he should let her do what she wanted.

Lucia began to gently circle his anus, her saliva from licking his perineum earlier easily lubricating him.

Mason moaned again and Lucia smiled around his cock to hear it. She lightly circled and pushed on his asshole, eliciting more moans from him.

He watched as her head and hand twisted, bobbed, and stroked in tandem. The slurping and little noises she made in her throat were incredibly erotic and sexy. No one had ever enjoyed giving him head even half as much as this.

Distracted as he was by watching her and trying not to cum again, only a little in fear of what she might do if he tried, he didn't realize she had begun to push harder at his anus until it was too late.

Mason locked eyes with Lucia again and started to open his mouth to stop her, but before he could, she thrust her finger forward and Mason reflexively clenched and flexed his body in anticipation of pain. He knew he shouldn't have done it. He'd had anal sex a couple of times, though never with him on the receiving end, and knew it was better to relax and loosen up to avoid as much pain as possible. He was just surprised and acted reflexively.

Lucia never slowed her sucking or stroking as he bucked under her and he was strangely turned on even more by it, like no matter what he did he couldn't deter her from her task. Like he couldn't escape her grasp, her mouth, the hand on his balls, or her probing finger.

Surprisingly, he felt very little pain, only warmth. Lucia's saliva was incredibly slick and allowed her to slip her finger deep into him. He was grateful she didn't have long nails, but even that thought was lost in the pleasure as she suddenly pressed down on something within him. He felt her probing and pressing it, almost like he was squishing in under her finger. She pressed hard for one moment and Mason felt a lightning-quick prick of pain that he didn't have time to react to before it was lost in the pleasure.

The warmth in him radiated outward from that spot in him she pressed, spreading, and pulsing throughout him. Combined with her relentless and steady mouth and hand work, Mason was about to blow.

He felt his balls tightening again, preparing to release a massive load of cum. He hadn't cum in a few days and he knew he had a larger-than-normal volume on the way, but this felt more than that. Somehow he knew he'd be letting out way more than was normal for him.

Once again he met Lucia's eyes, trying to convey through his breathlessness that he was about to cum.

"Luc...I'm- I'm about to- to cum!" He finally grunted, out of breath.

"Mhmm!" Was the encouraging reply as she kept up her pace on him.

Excited and with no small amount of fear, Mason came.

"GAH- FUCK- UGH-" He choked out, unable to form any rational sentence or even thought. He was breathing heavily and bucking and twisting as he came. Lucia kept up the massage on that special spot in his ass as she sucked down his cum. She didn't even stop deepthroating him as he flooded her mouth.