To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We all do. Every idea we had failed. At one point we briefly- briefly toyed with the idea of kidnapping a guy and blindfolding him so she could have sex with him, but we never even brought it up to her. She wouldn't have allowed it. Then we thought about paying someone to do it, but she wouldn't agree to that either. She said it wasn't something she wanted to hide or deceive about."

"That makes sense. I don't blame you for getting desperate for her. You all care for each other. It's obvious."

"Mhmm," Lucy said, dragging her fingernails over his skin.

There was a lull in the conversation there before Lucy turned it back to lighter subjects. They talked about upcoming movies and old favorites. The girls were all very into movies and TV shows. Since one of the homes he had lived in growing up had a massive DVD, Bluray, and even VHS collection, he had seen nearly every relevant movie made in the last fifty years. After he became an adult, that was one of the few things he allowed himself to spend whatever leftover money he had after paying bills and adding to his savings: movies. He frequently went to the theater by himself and bought a lot of movies online when there were sales.

Somehow, the conversation turned to celebrity crushes. Lucy rattled off several names, some men, but surprisingly, most were women. He was familiar with by name, others she had to describe the movie and character for him to remember.

Lucy's fingers had been trailing down his abs to his groin throughout the conversation and now she was lightly running her fingers over his member, which twitched and flexed at her feathery soft touch.

She grasped his balls in her hand, lifting and hefting them. She made pleasant cooing noises as she did so. His balls were now so big and heavy that they spilled out of her small hand when she tried to cup them. She had to splay her fingers wide to grasp them adequately.

She nuzzled the crook of his neck, kissing and sucking gently on him.

"What about your crushes?"

Mason tensed and his body went rigid. His ex would have killed him if he so much as thought of another woman at a time like this.

Lucy kissed his neck again. "It's ok, baby. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know. I get turned on by the thought of you being turned on by other women. You can tell me. Just a couple to start." One hand was still massaging his balls while the other grasped his cock and began to stroke his shaft. He was sure some sort of shapeshifting was happening to make it comfortable for her, but he didn't look down to check. He stared at the ceiling, thinking.

Mason cleared his throat. "Well...Ever see Wild Things? Denise Richards was gorgeous in that movie. I probably wore that VHS tape out because of that pool scene."

"Oh, yeah. She was hot, babe. Her tits were incredible. We should watch it together sometime. Who else?" Lucy was stroking him faster now, breathing harder. He finally relaxed, sure it wasn't a trap.

"You ever see I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry?"

"The one with Jessica Biel?"

"Yep."

"Let me guess. The scene when she's changing and she's all wet in her underwear?"

"Yep."

"How did I know?"

"Stupid sexy succubus powers is how."

Lucy giggled against his neck. "Oh, please."

"The day I saw that movie is the day I became an ass man. That woman had an amazing figure in that movie, but that ass...in those panties...I think that's where I also decided that simple, cute panties like those are usually hotter than all the frilly, lacey things that are supposed to be sexy."

"Did you fantasize about her? I know I did." Without waiting for an answer, Lucy slithered down his body, pulling the covers over her as she went. She moved and bounced around to get between his legs. He felt her lips leave wet kisses on the head of his cock.

"Yeah. Definitely." Mason was breathing faster now, she really did get off on hearing about women who turned him on. Celebrity women, anyway. He could sense strong feelings of arousal and playfulness coming from her. There was a hint of deviousness coming from her too.

Lucy chuckled throatily as she made her way back up his body, kissing his balls, then his cock, then his abs. She emerged from under the cover as she reached the top of his abs, but it wasn't Lucy that revealed herself. Instead, it was a smiling Jessica Biel.

"Fuck!" Mason shouted in surprise, trying to back-peddle. It was the last thing he expected.

Before he could sit up, Jessica- no, Lucy...Jessica? Pounced on him. She straddled his hips while pushing down on his shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts jiggled and bounced with her movements. She had him pinned down when she kissed him.

"Hi, love," she said with a mischievous smile after a long, sloppy kiss.

Mason was out of breath as he laughed in nervous excitement.

Lucy began to rock and grind on him, he could feel she was wearing panties and even though his eyes were locked on her grinning face, he knew they would be the panties from the movie. She looked exactly like she did in the movie including the cute little tattoo she'd had

"Is this what you fantasized about, baby? Me sitting atop you, gazing down at you past my breasts?" She pushed her arms together, squeezing her tits between them.

Mason could only nod dumbly. He had no words for what was happening. He was both dumbstruck by having Jessica fucking Biel sitting on his cock in nothing but her panties and simultaneously excited beyond belief at having Jessica fucking Biel sitting on his cock in nothing but her panties.

"Touch me, Mason." Hearing Jessica fucking Biel say his name in that tone was just as sexy and erotic as when she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. She was leaning over him, smiling and kissing him.

Mason was finally able to gather his wits about him and kissed her back. He felt a deep ache in his cock and balls. He was already yearning to fill her. It ached so bad he nearly wept.

Lucy- Jessica, he still wasn't sure how he should think of her, whispered in his ear.

Fuck it. She's Jessica for now.

"I want you to do everything you ever fantasized about to me, Mason, my love. I want to make all of your fantasies come true."

"Holyyy shiiiiiit," Mason breathed. This was a dream come true. His teenage self would be beside himself if he knew what he'd be getting up to these days.

Jessica laughed as he buried his face in her breasts. She lifted up just enough to pull her panties to the side and stuff his cock into her pussy.

"FUCK!" Mason cried out as he came immediately. He was able to cut off his orgasm after just two pumps of semen. He was gaining more control, he noticed. It was more a mental thing of not wanting to stop himself from cumming inside of her rather than physically being unable to.

"Ohh! A snack! Thank you, baby," Jessica cooed.

Mason moved his hands to her hips and thighs. He began to knead the soft flesh of her hips and ass. She lifted up a little again and Mason began to thrust up into her, his balls bouncing against her luscious ass.

PLAP PLAP PLAP.

"Ohhh, Mason! Yes! Give it to me, baby!"

He thrust upward into her with an urgency and need that surprised even himself. It was only moments before they were cumming together.

Jessica called out his name over and over as she shuddered on top of him, her breasts swaying hypnotically. After filling her with what felt like gallons of cum, Mason dropped down onto the bed and Jessica dropped onto him with a cute, "Oof!" Her smile was white and glowing.

"You were so eager, ba-," her words were cut off as Mason turned onto his hip and tossed her to the bed. The maneuver ended with him between her legs. He was still hard and he could feel that she hadn't absorbed his cum yet. Her pussy was full and gushing with his love. He began to thrust into her fast and hard, rutting into her with a need and desire that shook the whole bed, banging it against the wall.

"Oh, my god! Mason, baby! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her head was thrown back, exposing her neck. Mason latched on with his lips, sucking and kissing, using his tongue to wet her flesh. He left several deep purple hickies on her in moments.

Mason gripped the back of her neck tightly with one hand and the other was atop her head. He used his hands to pull her down onto him as he thrust up into her. He was thrusting so hard that the large, heavy bed frame was banging against the wall loudly.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Jessica cried out. She was cumming again. He felt her pussy clench and squeeze around his cock.

He could feel her pussy twitch and shiver around his cock as she came. Her legs and arms wrapped around him, actually wrapped around him like no normal arms or legs could, as she moaned into his ear.

Mason hadn't cum again yet, but feeling Lucy cling to him as her whole body was wracked by her orgasm very nearly sent him over the edge. His cock and balls ached at being overworked. He had cum so much today and he didn't want it to end, so he held off, urging his body not to reach climax again.

Once Jessica's orgasm subsided, her arms and legs went limp, falling to the bed. Mason stayed where he was, between her legs and buried deep within her.

He kissed her passionately, her tongue submissive to his. He still had one hand around the back of her neck while the other played with her hair as they made out. After a while, Mason began to gently flex his hips. He didn't thrust in and out of her, just a subtle flexing of his lower body. He could feel her pussy sucking at him just as gently.

Abruptly, Mason got to his knees, grabbed Jessica by the hips, and flipped her over, careful not to pull out of her. He lifted her to her knees and pushed her face down into the sheets.

Jessica made surprised, excited noises as she swayed her ass back and forth for him.

Mason gripped her gorgeous, round ass in both hands. He gave her a nice hard spank. First one cheek and then the other. He'd been wanting to do that for as long as he could remember. Jessica Biel single-handedly (assedly?) turned him into an ass man. Whenever he saw a movie starring her he couldn't help but imagine, somewhat guiltily, what it would be like to have her in this position and give her a good spanking.

"Again, Mason," Jessica said, voice low and breathy. Her tone was full of lust and need. "Spank me, baby. Hard."

Mason grinned and happily obliged, spanking her ass hard, but rubbing each cheek afterward. He marveled at the way it jiggled and swayed after each strike.

"Thank you, baby," Jessica said, turning her head to the side to look at him, bottom lip between her teeth. "Now, come on. I know you want to do it so just do it already. I want it."

Mason knew that she knew exactly what he wanted. Instead of playing coy, he slowly pulled out of her, briefly teasing the opening of her pussy with the tip of his dick, causing her to wiggle her ass for him again.

Mason smiled to himself again, he loved her playful nature. It's what was always lacking from his previous relationships.

Mason teased her for a moment longer before moving the tip of his penis to her asshole.

She moaned in anticipation, stretching out her upper body onto the bed, arms straight above her, her head still turned to the side, looking at him with one eye.

He slowly pressed into her ass, her natural lube making it easy, but no less tight. In fact, he was sure she was tightening up around him. It felt incredible as he entered her. The texture was different, slicker, smoother, but still tight all around his cock.

She moaned louder with every inch he pushed in as he grunted with pleasure and he didn't stop until his hips were pushed up against her beautifully rounded ass, causing her cheeks to bubble up against him. His balls gently settled against her pussy, causing her to mewl in pleasure.

He gave her a couple more good spankings, not too hard, but hard enough to get her ass to jiggle, then he started giving her long, slow strokes from tip to balls. Jessica moaned and hummed in pleasure as he used her ass.

For several blissful minutes, Mason fucked her at a slow pace, carefully using his entire length on her, reveling in the pleasure and taboo of using her ass, especially at the fact that he didn't have to worry about the cleanliness of the act. It made it that much better.

This is incredible. This woman is incredible in every way. Every day has been better than the last since I first brought Lucia home. Every person that ran away from her before me made the biggest mistake of their life.

As incredible as it was, it wasn't just the sex. It was the connection they had. It was the love they felt for one another that they could literally feel as an external emotion coming from each other that was so incredible. The thought of both of them willing to do whatever the other wanted turned both of them on to no end.

Mason reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her up to her hands and arching her back.

"Ok, baby. I really need you now. I need you so bad. Are you read?"

"Yes, Mason! Of course!" Her voice was strained and full of lust.

"Good girl."

With that, Mason changed his long, slow strokes into faster, harder ones. His hips slapped into her ass, with loud PLAP PLAP PLAP noises. He slowly ramped up the force and within ten strokes he was really pounding her ass. Jessica was moaning and grunting, her voice was strained as he was pulling her head back by her hair just hard enough to tighten her throat.

He spanked her ass again and she let out a little yelp. He gave her another spank on the other cheek, hoping for another cute noise from her. Whether she read his mind or not, she obliged and let out a sexy little, "Oh!"

Mason chuckled. "Good girl."

He slowed just enough to allow him to stand up on the bed and got into a squatting position behind her. He resumed his former pace, though with more power now. He really slammed into her now and she was going wild for it. Jessica was screaming and moaning, her hand occasionally slapping the bed. His balls were slapping hard against her pussy now, almost painfully and it turned him on even more.

He nearly jumped when he felt her hand grasp his balls. He realized immediately that she stretched her arm much further than a normal person would be able to in order to reach him. She held onto his balls, kneading and tugging on them and it sent him over the edge abruptly. He erupted inside of her, coating her insides with his seed. He knew this would likely be his last one for the night and as much as he wanted to completely empty himself into her ass he only let himself shoot a few squirts into her before he cut off the stream and pulled out.

He stepped off the bed, grabbed her by the ankle, and dragged her to the edge. Jessica slid off the bed and onto her knees before him. She didn't need to read his mind to know what he wanted. She took his cock into her mouth sucking and stroking with one hand while the other worked on his balls just the way he liked it. Right before he resumed cumming in her mouth, one finger slipped into his ass, quickly finding his prostate. Mason grunted and a loud moan escaped his lips, practically a roar as he shot load after load into her mouth and throat. He looked down at her beautiful face, her eyes were already locked on his.

It was unbelievable. A sight he never could have predicted greeted him. Jessica fucking Biel's lips locked around his cock, her eyes full of lust and need as he came in her mouth. Just as his eyes settled on her she pulled him out of her mouth and began to stroke the last of his cum out onto her face. Mason's eyes widened at the sight, once again something he never expected to see as the final spurts of his semen were more than enough to cover her face.

Mason stared as she stroked him empty onto her face. Once she was sure he was empty and no more was forthcoming, she kissed the tip of his cock with open lips, her tongue flicking out to lick into his slit.

Mason closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

"Fuuuuudge," he said, feeling exhausted and satisfied.

Jessica giggled as she nuzzled his balls with her lips.

Mason tilted his head to the side, his eyes still closed, brow knitting. Slowly, he tilted his head downward, opening his eyes. Instead of the cum covered face of Jessica Biel he was expecting to see, he was being regarded by the clear, raptor gaze of Denise Richards as she gently took one of his testicles between her teeth. One sharp incisor dragged across his flesh.

"Oh, hell," Mason breathed.

It was going to be a very long night.

And he didn't mind one bit.

—-------------------------------------

For the next several days, Mason went to work and Lucy visited him during lunch time to relieve him. Sometimes as Lucy, sometimes as Lucia, sometimes as a random 'celebrity.' She had made him create social media accounts for several different apps like Instagram, TikTok, and even OnlyFans. There were a few others he had never heard of before, but she created those accounts for him on his phone. She did it so she could send him pictures and videos of beautiful women from all around the world, from all cultures and races. She would sometimes show up as those girls to 'help him out' at lunch. Or he would come home from work and find a new girl waiting for him. To say it was exciting was to say water was wet. Obvious and totally unnecessary.

Mason had expressed to Lucy that he felt a little bad about the whole thing. He told her that he didn't want Lucy or Lucia or Lucene, for that matter, even though he hadn't spent any time with Lucene yet, to feel like they weren't enough for him. Frankly, they would be way more than he could ever handle without their venom, but she insisted that he shouldn't feel bad at all. She enjoyed it and had fun with it. She loved to see his expression when he showed up as another beautiful 'influencer' or celebrity he'd confessed to having a crush on or even just found vaguely attractive. She'd been working in at least two or three different women into their love-making every day.

The day after Jessica Biel and then later the Wild Things era Denise Richards (she had used him hard, and he would have expected no less from Wild Things Denise Richards) had paid him a visit, he'd come home, walked through the door, and the blood rushed into his dick so fast he nearly passed out when he saw that Lucy had transformed into a non-cartoon version of Jessica Rabbit. Red hair, a sparkly red dress that showed tons of cleavage, and gloves that went above her elbows.

After she practically sucked and fucked the soul of him in that form she'd changed into Morena Baccarin and then Gina Torres from Firefly. After that, she turned into Topanga and then Kelly LaBrock from Weird Science, granting more wishes than any genie. Mason nearly had to excuse himself to the restroom to have a quick cry of happiness before he pulled himself together. At the end of the night, he felt wrung out. She'd had to give him more frequent doses of her venom so he could keep up.

It was Friday and Mason had already gotten off of work. He and Lucy showered together, only getting distracted once, before getting ready to head out on a date night. Mason didn't notice it, but before he would have been stewing in anger and self-pity at the state of his job. Now, though, he didn't even realize he didn't care anymore. He wasn't even sure why he continued to go in, though it was probably something to do with not being quite comfortable with using Lucy's money as his own yet, despite her best efforts.

Mason dressed then watched Lucy get 'dressed'. She materialized a slinky, black little dress around her body. It was tight and small. He was sure it was one of those dresses that looked like a scrap of cloth when unworn. He didn't get to see it before she put it on, but he was sure he'd be right after he saw it once he peeled it off of her later that night.