To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait, though I'm gonna miss not spending every day with you too. And I'm already missing Lucia." Mason felt very wary of saying that. It felt dangerous to admit to missing another woman to his girlfriend, but Lucy's reaction calmed him.

Lucy's face lit up at the mention of him missing Lucia. "She'd be glad to know that, Mason. She's been a little worried that you'd see her only as a sexual partner and not as a full partner."

Mason nodded. That's how he thought he felt at first, after all, he loved Lucy first, but after spending time with Lucia that first night and then the whole day shopping with small visits the past week, he realized he just plain missed her. She was a different person from Lucy and he was developing feelings for her as well. It was strange for him to realize that. He never thought he was capable of having feelings for more than one woman at a time, but he'd never had two women all over him every chance they got either.

"And you are all really ok with this? All three of you? I haven't spent any time with Lucene yet, but if things go as you all seem to want them to go, then I'll have three girlfriends. Which honestly seems like it would never work under normal circumstances."

"But these aren't normal circumstances. Most of the time in relationships like that, if it doesn't work, it's due to jealousy and poor understanding of boundaries or outright crossing of those boundaries. We won't have to worry about that because all of us, the girls, are all on the same page. We all want and love you. Some more than others right now, but once we've all had more time to spend with you, I know we'll all be deeply in love with you. I know I am. And there is no jealousy between us. Not real, destructive jealousy anyway. Lucia gets pouty and cranky when she doesn't get time with you, but she doesn't hate me for it, she just enjoys her time with you more fiercely because of it."

Mason thought for a moment. "I guess I'm just worried that it's too good to be true. Like I'm going to wake up and you and Lucia will be gone. Or that I won't be enough for all of you. I don't feel like I was enough for my past relationships and now I find myself in more relationships with you, Lucia, and soon Lucene, than I have been if you combined all of my past serious relationships. Which was just two!"

Lucy took his hands and smiled at him earnestly. "That's literally impossible. The love that we can literally feel radiating from you, what I can feel right now is proof that you're enough for us. I know that you love me more than Lucia," Lucy wiggled her eyebrows and cut him off before he could speak. "But it's because you've known a lot longer. If you had met her first you'd be just as in love with her as you are with me. We can feel your feelings developing for her and if you tried hard enough I'm sure you could feel hers just as easily. And as for Lucene, it's only a matter of time. She already loves you. But it's a secondhand love. A love that she feels from us loving you. From us knowing you. She will develop her own feelings very quickly, I think. And it's a human thing to have so much trouble loving more than one spouse at a time. Succubi don't have that problem. We will help guide you as long as it is what you want."

Mason nodded thoughtfully. "I definitely want that. I'm excited for our future. For my future with all of you."

Lucy leaned forward and brought his hand to cup her face. She smiled warmly at him for a moment then said, "Come on, let's go. They don't have the desert I want here. Oh, by the way, this is yours."

She handed him a black card. It was a metal credit card like the one Lucia had been using when she bought him all of his clothes.

He checked and it had his name on it. "Nifty!"

"You did not just say 'nifty'.

"'Course I did, it's a neat word." Mason signaled for the waiter who brought the check and Mason paid with his shiny new card.

"You sound older than I am."

"I just want to make sure you have at least one person in your life who is using lingo you're familiar with," Mason sniped back.

Lucy scowled to hide her smile.

"You're not going to turn out to be a decrepit old lady in disguise, are you? Like the Red Witch in Game of Thrones?"

"If I was, I'd never show you. So you're just going to have to live with the possibility that I might actually look like I'm two hundred years old under all of this." Lucy drew out the last word, hissing the 'S' as she gestured sensuously up and down her body where she sat.

Mason's eyes roamed up and down what he could see of her body on the other side of the table several times. "Yeah, I'm okay with living with that possibility. Just don't ever suddenly rapidly age to two hundred while riding me. I'll be scarred for life."

"Be nice to me then, mister."

Mason stood and Lucy followed suit. "I'm always nice to you. I drove you here in my brand new car, didn't I? I let you sit up front and everything." Mason pecked her on the cheek, ignoring the, "Really?" look she had on her face. He spun her around and gently patted her bottom to get her to walk forward. He felt her tail tighten around his upper thigh again.

He chuckled to himself as he watched her walk ahead of him, aware of all the eyes turning to watch her as she passed, but ignorant of the ones following him.

As they exited into the parking lot, Lucy took his arm in hers and leaned into him as they walked. They had about an hour before the latest horror movie they bought tickets for started, so Mason thought they'd take a stroll around the shopping center until then.

He was just thinking about how he didn't have that, 'oh no, I ate too much' feeling of uncomfortableness he usually had after a meal that big, when Lucy guided him back toward the car.

He wasn't sure what she wanted, but he walked her around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her before walking around and getting in on the driver-side. Thinking they were done for the night and that she wanted to head home, he moved to the turn car on when Lucy's hand on his stopped him. He turned to look at her expectantly. Lucy just grinned and pushed him back in his seat. She kicked off her shoes and twisted in her seat and threw a leg over to straddle him, grinning the whole time. She settled in his lap and hit a switch somewhere that caused the seat to slide back.

"See how roomy it is in here?"

"Lucy, people will see!"

"No, they won't. I made sure the windows were tinted as dark as they legally could be. They're almost impossible to see through from the outside. Even the front windshield is tinted a bit. And we're parked up against the building, no one will be walking in front of the car."

Mason was about to speak again when Lucy kissed him. She kissed him gently at first, her hands cupping his face. Soon, though, their kissing became more passionate. their tongues sliding across one another, questing into one another's mouth. Before long, Mason could feel Lucy's tail unzip his pants and pull his hardening cock out. He ran his hands up her luscious thighs, bunching her dress up above her hips.

Lucy rose up just enough to allow him to enter her. They both groaned in pleasure. Lucy closed her eyes and tilted her head back, a moan escaping her throat.

Her pussy felt so tight and warm that Mason couldn't help but grunt in pleasure as he looked up at her.

"So big!" Lucy said as she slid down his member. "There's nothing like when it first slides in, baby," Lucy said as she settled her weight onto his lap, taking him all the way into her.

"You feel so good."

Lucy grinned and kissed him again, her hands running over his chest and shoulders as his hands roamed up and down her thighs and sides, squeezing her ass occasionally.

Without her moving at all, Mason felt Lucy's pussy grip and stroke him from the inside. It felt like several different sets of lips and hands were working on his cock. It felt like one set of soft lips suckled and kissed the top of his cock while another sucked on his frenulum while two hands stroked his shaft up and down from the very tip of his cock down to the base, the sensations somehow, impossibly, overlapping. It felt so good that Mason began unconsciously clenching and unclenching the muscles in his legs to prevent himself from cumming after just a few short minutes.

Mason was breathing hard, desperately trying to hold off his orgasm when Lucy tilted his head back and began sucking on his neck. It took only a few moments of feeling her lips and tongue on his neck to batter down his defenses.

"I'm gonna cum!" He croaked out, raising his hands along her sides to cup her breasts. Lucy gave a throaty chuckle against his neck before slipping a hand behind his head, pulling his face into her cleavage. She pressed his face there, smothering him with her breasts.

"Suck, baby. Suck."

Mason didn't have to be told twice. Or even once. He was already sucking on the tender flesh on the inside of her breasts as he panted and groaned. It was way more than he could handle at that moment and with a guttural moan he bucked and flexed in his seat as best he could, releasing a torrent of cum into her tight passage.

Mason was still being pulled into her cleavage as he came. Jet after jet of thick, hot semen coating her insides. It was so much Mason was surprised he didn't make a mess all over himself. He knew that if it was anyone else, they would have been unable to the amount could put out, it would be all over them, drenching their clothes and the seat. As it was, not a single drop escaped her.

After several spurts Lucy's body seemed to convulse and shrink inward, her shoulders hunching forward and her face falling into the nape of his neck. She whimpered and moaned as he felt her body quiver and shake with its own orgasm. Mason was a little surprised, he didn't feel like he did enough, hardly anything, really, that would cause her to orgasm.

Before he could ask about it, she lifted her face to his and kissed him for several long moments before whispering in his ear, "See you soon."

"What-" He started to ask before Lucy changed. He felt her shifting atop him, her skin rippling and darkening. Her hips widened just a bit and her breasts, which his hands were still on, grew even bigger than they already were. As she sat up, he tore his eyes away from her breasts in time to see her hair darkening to brunette while her eyes changed to a light brown, almost honey color. He even felt her changing around his cock. Like an internal rippling that left the inner texture of her pussy different. Not any better or worse, just different.

"Hi, papi!" Lucia said enthusiastically.

Mason couldn't even return the greeting before her lips locked onto his own, stealing his breath. Just as quickly, she broke the kiss and threw her head back.

"Ugh! Arriving with you already in me is the best!" She let out an excited laugh and squeezed him with her thighs. "It makes me want to be naughty," she said with a grin. She reached behind his head and not so gently pulled his head back. She kissed and licked and sucked her way up from the top of his chest exposed by her pulling his shirt down, up to his jaw and then his lips. Once she was hovering over him and latched on to his lips with hers, she sent her long, sinuous tongue snaking into his mouth and far enough down his throat that he had to work at not gagging at first. He was getting used to her doing this and it had taken a lot of practice and patience, so she knew his limits.

At the same time, he felt her tail make its way into his pants and around his balls, cinching almost painfully around the top of his scrotum. Mason grunted in almost-pain against her lips and then immediately moaned in pleasure at the sensation she was causing around his balls. His hands tightened roughly around her breasts, causing her to squeal with pained delight in return.

With her hands, Lucia reached down and unbuckled his pants and shimmed them down his thighs without getting off him. With her tail she lifted his balls free of his boxers, exposing them. She reached behind her and cupped them in her hand. She didn't move away from him at all to reach, so she must have elonged her arm long enough to reach.

"Ooohh, papi. I love these big, heavy balls so much," she whispered breathlessly against his lips. She ran her nails over his sack, the tautness due to her tail forcing his balls to the bottom of his scrotum made it extra sensitive. They were so big now neither of the girls could actually easily cup them in one hand without shifting.

"I want you to empty them into me just like you did Lucy." Unlike Lucy, however, Lucia lifted herself until just his tip was inside her before dropping her weight on him, a bend of her tail around his cock making sure it was safe to do so. Mason had long ago lost his fear of having his dick accidentally broken in half during this maneuver, even after his dick had grown longer. He knew that with both girls he was safe from something gruesome happening.

Once she bottomed out again, her tail lifting and pulling his balls gently until they touched her asscheeks, she moaned and bit her lip. "Oh, my god, Mason. You're so big you stretch me out so good."

Mason gave a low moan of his own, letting his head fall back against the headrest as Lucia began to bounce in his lap, letting her weight fall heavily on his cock over and over again. He moved his hands to her hips and ass, enjoying the way her ass bounced and jiggled with her movements. Using her abilities, she managed to maintain a steady, passionate kiss while vigorously slamming her ass and hips onto him. Her top half was completely steady and gentle while her lower half was as energetic as ever. While he couldn't exactly see the whole picture from his position, he had a fleeting image of one of those steady cam contraptions videographers used that allowed them to film hectic action scenes with total steadiness and precision. It seemed every day there was some new trick one of the girls was showing him.

Mason began to grunt and moan, his orgasm nearing once again. "Are you going to cum, papi?" A thrill went down his spine at being called 'papi'. He didn't know what it was, but when Lucia called him that, or 'daddy' it made him melt while simultaneously bolstering his confidence and making him feel possessive of his girls. It made him feel loved and trusted. Trusted to treat these women how they wanted to be treated while also being permitted to push boundaries and try new things.

Mason couldn't speak so nodded instead. "Are you going to fill me up, huh? You have so much cum for me in these big, heavy balls, don't you?" She gave his balls a few gentle pats that resulted in a mixture of pain and pleasure that brought him to the edge.

Mason leaned forward and then slammed his head back against the seat as he tried to cum. It was no surprise now when Lucia choked off his orgasm by tightening her tail around his scrotum and gently pulling. He squeezed his eyes shut and bucked and kicked under her, his left hand squeezing the flesh on her hip painfully while his right hand spanked her ass hard several times, though he was barely aware he was doing it, this is what set Lucia over the edge herself.

As she came she threw her head back, showing off her lovely throat and neck. She thrust her chest forward, her breasts nearly bursting out of her dress since she hadn't bothered to alter it when she arrived. He was sure it was a conscious decision for his benefit. He appreciated it.

She rocked and ground her hips on him, riding out her orgasm, squeezing every drop of pleasure out of it she could.

When the strange mixture of pain and pleasure of his denied orgasm abated and he was breathing hard under her, he went limp in his seat, exhausted.

Lucia, her own breathing matching his, kissed his forehead, then his cheek, then his lips. "I love the way you move under me when you cum, papi."

"Try to cum," Mason croaked out, giving her a half-hearted glare.

Lucia gave him a wide smile. "Oh?" She reached back behind her again, covering his balls as best she could with her small hand, her touch felt electric on the smooth, taut skin of his scrotum. "You want me to stop doing that, baby?" Mason only answered with a sharp smack to her ass, eliciting a surprised yelp and laugh from her.

"Don't worry, baby. I always make sure you get yours. You know that."

"I know that."

"Do you love me?" Lucia asked, giving his lips small kisses.

"Yes. You know I do."

"I know you do. I want you to show me how much you love me next time I visit, papi. Okay?"

Mason knew what she meant. She wanted him to take control and use her how he wished without her actually asking for it. He would let her have her way with him until he got worked up enough to wrest control from her and use her roughly until he was completely spent. They didn't even have to talk about it. He could feel it from her. He could feel that her desire was to goad him into manhandling her by being rough with him. She loved to be overpowered and used, she loved when his need and frustrations were taken out on her in a possessive and loving manner. That was just one of the ways she liked for him to show his love for her.

"Yes, love."

She flashed him a dazzling smile again as she began to gyrate and grind on his still-hard cock.

Lucia leaned forward and licked Mason's lips and before he could react sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and bit it gently. "I love kissing you," she said. Her upper body was unnaturally still and steady again as her hips worked their magic.

She took up her favorite position when making out with him while on his lap, which was her face slightly above him, his head tilted back and her kissing down on him. He knew she liked the way her tongue had free access to his mouth and throat like this. Her hands ran up and down his chest, up his shoulders and neck, through the hair on the back of his head, then back down to start all over again as she tongued his mouth.

Lucia reached back once again to caress his balls, still trapped by her tail as they were.

"Cum for me now, papi. I want it. Give it to me."

Along with her riding him, he felt her pussy gripping and twisting around his cock. It felt like there was a separate set of hands and lips softer, warmer, and more slick than anything natural within her. And they were all doing different things to him simultaneously. There was a sucking sensation, a twisting feeling that went up and down his shaft, a licking and slurping feeling around the head of his penis, and the familiar tickle of a small tendril licking the inside of the slit at the tip of his cock.

Lucia pulled his face into her cleavage, and Mason enthusiastically licked and sucked her breasts.

"Bite me, papi. Bite me when you cum."

Mason could barely hear her through the blood pounding in his ears. He couldn't hold out anymore. The sensations he felt within her were mind-blowing. He felt his balls tighten in her hand, her tail still coiled around his scrotum, right before he exploded he bit the inner flesh of her right breast, hard enough to leave a detailed imprint of his teeth.

Lucia screamed to the ceiling of the car as he flooded her insides. All of the muscles or folds or whatever it was within her pussy that made all of those intoxicating motions around his cock convulsed and tightened around his member as she came again.

Mason was seeing stars as he came. His cock throbbed and pulsed while his balls tried to contract up into him, but Lucia wouldn't allow it, though she didn't prevent him from cumming again. He could only grunt and moan against her breast as she relentlessly milked him of his semen.