To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 03

Story Info
Mason spends one more night with Lucy before Lucene visits.
23.2k words
4.87
8.4k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Sorry, it took so long to upload this chapter. As I said in one of the comments, which I check frequently, I work a full-time, 12-hour shift job, so finding time to write and edit is difficult.

Some have been asking about an antagonist or more lore and I don't really have any plans for those things right now. This was always meant to just be about Mason and the girls and any bit of lore I've written was mostly just to help readers. I make it all up on the fly just to help justify certain abilities or actions or whatever the girls might have. I hope that doesn't put anyone out. I'm not a terribly creative person or even a very good writer, so interesting lore and things like antagonists might be a bit much for me if I'm being honest with myself.

Another thing is I've always had trouble deciding if switching POVs is too jarring if I'm doing it without some sort of break in the story, but I'll probably start slipping bits of the girls' POVs into the story here and there.

And one last thing which is a spoiler for this chapter so I'll put it at the very end.

ā€”--ā€”-------------ā€”----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason woke up about two hours before his alarm went off. In only seconds he was already wide awake and feeling rested.

That, I think, is going to take the most getting used to.

He didn't even dread going to work as much as he usually did. He had never realized that his hate for working in the morning was based largely on just how crappy he felt upon waking up. Usually, it took a shower and a large glass of water for him to start feeling less hateful toward work. Even upon realizing that, he wasn't sure why he was going in. Why didn't he just quit? He didn't need to work anymore and this company had shown him time and time again that it didn't care about him or any of the other employees, really.

He turned to his side and saw a form different from Lucia's. Lucy. She was turned away from him and naked. Her athletic form was slender and toned. He admired the curve of her waist and hip down to her thighs. His heart lurched. There was a pang of pain as if someone had plucked his heartstrings. He loved her. He loved her so much it hurt. He had missed her so much yesterday and hadn't realized just how much while Lucia was with him, keeping him distracted and engaged all day. When he saw her at the promenade he'd gotten a hint of just how much he missed her, how much he wanted her, but then Lucia was back and he was distracted again. He loved Lucia too, he knew. But that was new. She was different from Lucy. They were two different people. Similar, he knew, but different.

He couldn't help himself. He scooted close to her and cupped her ass with one hand as he slid the other under her neck and grabbed one of her full breasts. He began kissing her shoulder and neck up to her ear.

Lucy stretched and gave an agreeable hum as she woke. As soon as she was awake, Mason began to feel waves of longing and love rolling off of her. He knew she had to be feeling similar things coming from him. It made his heart hurt with need and longing of his own.

Mason was already rock hard, his cock rubbing against her ass. Lucy reached between them, grasped his length, and slid him into her pussy without a preamble.

Mason moaned into her ear. For some reason, he hadn't expected her to do that so quickly.

Once he was in Lucy arched her back and half turned toward him. She put her hand behind his head and kissed him. Her breath was somehow fresh and it made him self-conscious of his own. He took a moment to assess himself and realized that he didn't have that bitter, morning breath taste in his mouth he always had before brushing his teeth.

God damn, I should have dated a succubus and turned into an incubus sooner. So many perks!

He supposed it was hard to be sexy if a succubus and her mate had bad breath. No one liked that, so it made sense. He wasn't sure why he was surprised it would apply to morning breath.

He kissed her gently, more comfortable now. He began to slowly thrust his cock into her. When he was all the way in he took her by the hip and pulled her into him, flexing his hips, getting as deep and hard pressed up against her as he could before pulling out and doing it again. It wasn't rough, it was slow but forceful. It was driven by a need he had to fulfill.

"Good morning, baby," Lucy said with a lazy smile. Her blonde hair was tousled cutely.

"Good morning, Lucy," Mason said.

"I missed you. I wanted to spend more time with you yesterday but Lucia made me promise she could spend the day with you to make up for leaving you that first night."

"That's ok," Mason said, still performing long, slow thrusts that ended with him pushing against her hard enough to move her whole body on the bed. He wasn't pounding her, just pushing into her with force once his hips met her wonderful ass. She had started applying a counterforce against him. "I missed you so much. When I saw you yesterday while we were shopping it hit me like a ton of bricks. I love you and I wanted to tell you, but I think I was just so overwhelmed with everything, I didn't say much. I couldn't seem to form the words I wanted when you were right there in front of me. I'm sorry. I should have told you yesterday."

Lucy was taking deep, slow breaths that matched the pace of his thrusts. She took a slow breath in when he pushed into her and let out a slow breath when he pulled out of her.

"It's ok, Mason. I felt it. I felt everything you felt. I'm surprised you didn't feel my own emotions." Lucy's head was turned toward the arm of his that she was lying on. She was gripping his forearm with one hand and stretching to bite and suck on his biceps. She still had her other hand on the back of his head, fingers clutching his hair.

"I love you too," she continued. "I've been a little afraid to say it, I don't know why, since that first night I told you everything. I feel so happy now, I guess I was afraid of jinxing it, afraid I'd scare you off."

"You can't scare me off," Mason said, biting her shoulder. "You feel so good, Lucy. I love you. I love your body. I love what you do to me. I love the way you make me feel and I love the way I make you feel. Everything. I'm happy it's all with you."

"I'm happy too," Lucy said, her voice hitching.

They made love without speaking, their breathing, quiet moans, and kissing were the only noises being made.

Just as he was about to cum, Mason pushed himself as far into her as he could, claiming as much territory within her as possible. Lucy thrust her ass back against him, trying to match his strength. His balls were pushed up against her ass and Lucy reached back and cupped his scrotum, fondling his balls.

Mason moaned as his cock erupted within her. Just as he erupted, he could feel Lucy's pussy quiver as she tipped over the edge with him. She moaned and breathed rapidly, clutching at his arm and balls.

Mason's cock pumped and pulsated within her, pumping load after load of semen into her. He could feel it filling her up. She allowed it to erupt and gush from her pussy and flood over her ass, only absorbing what would have fallen to the bed. Mason reached down and grabbed her ass, lifting her slightly to get a sight of his thick, copious cum leaking out of her pussy.

"That's so hot. You should let me see how full you are more often, Lucy. I want to see you full of my love."

"Yes, baby."

After she was done playing with her food, she absorbed it. Mason moved to lay on his back and Lucy turned around, throwing a leg and arm over him.

Lucy sniffled and wiped a tear from her eye. He could feel love and longing, relief, and happiness, fading pain and contentment at having just fed."

"Are you really going to go to work today?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't know what I'd do with myself without a job." Mason had been struggling to get by for so long the thought of just...not having to do that made him feel tense. Kind of like when he knew he was forgetting something very important, something he knew had dire consequences for forgetting, but still couldn't remember despite all his efforts.

"There's lots we can do. We can take trips, make love on the trips, go to the movies, I could give you blowjobs in the theater, learn to snowboard, and figure out how to have sex while snowboarding. If you wanted to go back to school and get a different degree or something so that you can find a career you're passionate about, you could do that too. And I could dress up as a sexy teacher. Or a sexy cheerleader, though I think saying 'sexy cheerleader' is redundant. Or a sexy librarian. Again, redundant. Oh, or a sexy gym coach. There's sexy school janitor, sexy counselor, and sexy dean. Oh! Sexy lunch lady. I'd slip you extra cookies and chocolate milk whenever you came to get lunch! If we weren't already together that's how I'd get your attention."

Mason laughed. "Sexy lunch lady? Extra cookies and chocolate milk? I thought I was going to college, not high school!"

"Well, I didn't go to college. I took a couple of adult school classes for business, but I didn't actually go to college. Do they not have lunch ladies and cookies?"

"Well, yeah, I guess they do. There's always some sort of cafeteria and people that work there."

"There you go, then. I'd do that. Just sexier. I'd see you and say to myself, 'That one right there, with the cute butt and charming smile. He's getting extra cookies. And then he's getting my cookie.' And then we'd totally bone in the walk-in freezer or whatever. It'd be bone city at the college."

Mason laughed again. "Let's go with the sexy teacher and librarian. And sexy cheerleader. Any role you're playing is going to be redundant if we add 'sexy' to it, but if you want to punish me for returning books late then I can get behind that."

"I look good in a pair of glasses."

"You look good in anything. You could be wearing Velma Dinkley's glasses and still be hot....Actually, add some Velma Dinkley glasses to whatever list you're making of sexy things to wear for me if such a list should exist."

"Added," Lucy said with a giggle. She quickly summoned a little notepad and jotted something down on it then it disappeared again.

There was a short lull in the conversation before Lucy spoke again.

"Hey, so, Lucene wants to spend some time with you too," Lucy said, somewhat hesitantly.

"Great. Can't wait to see her again. When can I expect her?"

"I'm not sure. A week or so? She's shy and nervous right now and I'd like to spend some more time with you. The others understand that I want to spend a lot of time with you given our history."

"OK, cool. But it kind of sounds like there's a 'but' you haven't said yet.

"Well, it's about Lucene. I'm sure by now you've come to expect certain things when you're with me or Lucia, but it's going to be different with Lucene. This is awkward and honestly really sad, it breaks my heart to think about it, but she thought it would be easier if I talked to you about it first. She's very embarrassed and even ashamed, though we've told her a million times that there is no reason to be ashamed at all. It's totally understandable, given her circumstances."

"You're giving me anxiety, dude. What is it? Is she okay?"

Lucy laughed. "Yeah. Sorry. She's fine. But, well, Lucene is a virgin."

"What!" Mason blurted out. "How is that possible? You said you're like a thousand years old!"

Lucy pinched his chest. "Two hundred! And change. Not a thousand! And who, exactly, would she have been able to have sex with? Anyone she was with would know her to be something other than human. She's never even gotten to feed firsthand. She's never been with anyone."

Mason was stunned into silence for several moments.

Holy fuck. She's right. I never even thought of that. All this time I've been playing along with Lucy and her different personalities, assuming it's been some sort of kinky game, but it has to be something deeper.

"Wow. That's horrible. Poor thing. I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry," he said, feeling genuinely bad for her.

"It's ok. It's no one's fault. This isn't our world so there's no way she could have shown herself and lived."

"Lucy," Mason began hesitantly. "We haven't spoken about it, I actually thought it was some sort of kinky game at first, but now I'm starting to realize it's more serious. Why do you change into different people and change personalities with those shapes?"

Lucy took a deep breath, her breasts were squished up against his side and he could feel them press against him as her chest expanded.

"Well, you can think of Lucene as the 'real' me. As you first saw her, that is my 'true form' more or less-"

"Ah, yes. Your final form."

"Mason."

"Still not funny. Got it."

"Anyway. Succubi and Incubi don't have a static true form. For us, changing features like skin color, hair color and length, height, weight, eye color, and all of that, is like changing clothes or putting on makeup. But the basics are usually, horns, tail, wings when we want, eye and skin colors that are not natural to humans, and so on. When I came to this work I was spotted several times and chased until I learned I needed to look like a human. I was still a child and didn't understand what happened to me. I was still a virgin and inexperienced in all things. I stayed on the move, living all over the world, changing to look like the locals. My magic was just starting to develop back then, but it was strong. It helped me learn the languages to blend in and survive."

"That must have been so scary," Mason said, hugging her.

"You have no idea. I was terrified when I realized I couldn't find any of my kind anywhere I went. It was awful. Anyway, I had to change my appearance to blend in with whatever people I surrounded myself with. That's how Lucia eventually came to be. When I change to blend in for long enough, I develop different personality traits that suit my environment. And we're not completely different from one another, mostly just quirks and slight, but noticeable differences in personality. I had to compartmentalize things. It was like a coping mechanism to become someone else to an extent. There were others too. But it's been many years since I've had to use them. I became Lucy just before I was adopted by my parents and I've been here ever since."

"Well, I'm a big fan of all of you, so there's nothing to worry about."

"I know, Mason. I know. I'm just telling you this because you'll have to be gentle with her. You'll have to teach her what you like and you'll have to learn what she likes, gently. Ok? Will you do that for us? Be gentle with her? Go at her pace and just love her?"

"Of course. Of course I will. I'm glad you told me because I had no idea, though if I had just used my brain for a second I would have realized, I think. I certainly would have realized once we were together, I'm pretty sure."

"I think you would have too, but Lucene is very nervous and didn't want you to be surprised or upset."

"What would I possibly be upset about?

"That she's a virgin? That you wouldn't be able to have the rough, wild, fun sex you've been having with Lucia? Or even the more tender, but powerful and loving sex you had with me just now? And to be honest...I think she was more worried that you would be...excited that she's a virgin."

"Lu, come on. You know me better than that. I'm surprised and a little worried about her now, but I'm not upset at all. And I'm certainly not excited that she's a virgin. I've never fetishized someone's virginity in my life."

"I know! I know. I'm sorry. She's just worried. It's very difficult for Lucene. Without Lucy or Lucia there to comfort and reassure Lucene, her anxiety and doubts run all over her. It used to be easier, but once I started getting weaker it got worse. I'm just saying that she'll need a lot of care. She's scared and nervous, but she needs you desperately. Be patient with her and just be you. You're the best man- the best person I know. I know you'll take care of her.

"I'll do whatever I have to do. She'll be OK. I'll make sure of it. The three of us will do whatever we need to do to take care of her."

Lucy seemed to deflate against him, relaxing. She pushed herself up and looked at him.

"I love you so much. Thank you." She kissed him.

Mason settled back, prepared for a long make-out session, but Lucy broke the kiss.

"You need to start getting ready for work soon, but first..."

She moved down on him and took his hardening cock into her mouth.

When Lucia gave him head, it was eager and full of energy. It was sloppy and erotic. When Lucy gave him head, it was slower, more like she was making out with his dick. It was still wet and erotic, but it had a more loving quality to it. She brought him to orgasm quickly and swallowed all he had to give.

Afterward, they took a shower together, making love again, and finished it with Mason licking Lucy's pussy until she had another orgasm.

Lucy got out of the shower first and made a call. She had some of Mason's new clothes delivered for him by Mandy. Apparently, she sometimes stayed at Lucy's house. Mason shaved and brushed his hair and teeth, taking his time since he was still early. After about twenty minutes Mandy arrived with a few bags, but Mason stayed in his room, still mostly naked.

Lucy came into the room with the bags of clothing and picked out an outfit for him. She chose a pair of dark blue chinos and a light blue button-up shirt. There was a brown leather belt and brown leather casual dress shoes.

"I had Mandy take everything to the cleaners yesterday after she hauled everything off so it's all clean."

"Cool. Thank you. Tell Mandy I said thanks too."

Lucy smiled. "I will. Now, pick a watch."

She held up two of the watches they'd purchased yesterday.

Mason eyed the Piaget.

"Good choice." She placed the other one down on the bed and took his wrist in her hand. She slipped the watch over his hand and turned his wrist so she could close the clasp for him.

Mason studied her. Her hair was still wet from their shower, she hadn't bothered to dry it by shifting yet. She wore very short shorts and a tiny little tank top that left nothing to the imagination. Had she greeted Mandy like that?

He admired the profile of her face. Her straight nose, her full lips, her long lashes. He loved the green color of her eyes. It was a deep, vibrant green you seldom saw on people. He realized with a start she had chosen that color.

Obviously. Idiot. Good choice, though.

All of this took only a moment. Lucy looked up at him and smiled. His first reaction had been to quickly look away, to avoid getting caught staring at her, his head was halfway turned away before he caught himself.

He grinned sheepishly. He didn't have to worry about that anymore. Lucy smiled wider and pecked him on the cheek.

They made a quick breakfast together and chatted before he had to leave for work.

"So you're telling me you don't have to eat?"

"Not food."

"But you do because you like the taste?"

"Yes. That and it's a way to bond. We can spend time together while cooking and eating."

"So you don't need to use the restroom or anything like that?"

"Nope. The food I eat is absorbed the same as the good stuff you give me. It doesn't give me anywhere near the sustenance, but it does a little."

"Damn. That must be awesome. That's a huge time saver. And I bet you never panic when you're on a long road trip in the middle of nowhere, frantically praying for a rest stop."

"Pretty much. There's nothing but perks when it comes to being a succubus. It'll probably be one of the perks you inherit too. It makes for great sex, never having to worry about smells and...other stuff."