To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eternity later, Lucia pulled his head back by the hair on the back of his head and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you, papi," she said, before kissing him again. He felt her body change again and before he knew it he was kissing Lucy who broke the kiss after a moment to toss her head back and moan.

"Oh! She was so right. It feels so good arriving with you already in me, god damn! I was going to let you off the hook since I know how Lucia is, but now I need some more."

She reached back and cupped his balls in her hand, "Don't worry, baby. I'll be gentler. I'll be nicer to your balls. As long as you give me what I want."

These women. Are going. To kill me.

Lucy settled comfortably on him once again, her arms around his neck while his hands rested on her ass and hips. She kissed him while she stroked his still-hard cock with her pussy, gently coaxing another load from him. It only took about five minutes of making out and before she was draining his balls again. It was less intense than his orgasm with Lucia moments ago, but it was sweeter, and no less pleasant.

When they were finished, Lucy helped him pull up his pants and zipped him up. When they got out of the car Mason nearly stumbled on weak legs. Lucy giggled and looked around.

"See, no one saw."

"Yeah, but someone almost certainly heard Lucia that last time."

"Lucky them."

Mason laughed. "Come on. We can still have a bit before the movie."

They chatted and laughed as they walked arm-in-arm to the theater.

Once there, they bought their tickets and found their seats. It was still several minutes before the movie started so they sat there and chatted, Lucy's head resting on his shoulder, both of her hands clasping his hand and arm.

Despite them just having had sex, Mason's heart beat faster at her closeness. Once again he found himself sneaking glances at her, marveling at her beauty and what had become of their relationship.

As phenomenal as their love-making was, it was moments like these he had always yearned for in his heart. Simply going to the movies, his girlfriend or wife pressed up against him, holding his hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

Mason felt a huge swelling of emotion within him, his heart pounding now.

Lucy abruptly ended her sentence about what she thought the movie was going to be like and straightened to look at him. Mason held her eyes a moment before he looked away, embarrassed.

Lucy gently pulled his face towards hers and kissed him deeply. He felt a surge of emotions well up from her. Love. Devotion. Satisfaction. Hunger.

Lucy broke the kiss without a word and snuggled up against him again. The theater filled around them as the movie started a few minutes later.

All throughout the movie Mason kept expecting Lucy to try something, but it was engrossing enough that she was utterly captivated by it. Several times she jumped and squealed, burying her face into his shoulder, while still peaking at the screen. Mason smiled. He needed to bring her to horror movies more often. She was cute when she was scared.

Afterward, they headed home, talking about the movie on the drive. Mason was still marveling at the brand new luxury car he was driving and he couldn't keep a smile off of his face. Lucy noticed and asked him what he was smiling about more than once.

"I'm just glad you liked the movie. You're a cute horror movie watcher."

"What does that even mean?" Lucy asked with a little laugh.

"You're the perfect person to watch horror movies with because you react in all the right ways. Jumping and yelping, clinging to me, burying your face in my shoulder while still sneaking glances at the movie. It's super cute."

Lucy huffed and sputtered for a moment, trying to find a way to deny the facts. Then deflated, sagging into her seat. "Yeah, I'm a big scaredy cat."

Mason chuckled. "It's ok. It gives us even more reason to cuddle up close when watching movies. Not that we need it."

"Not that we ever finish the movies at home."

"Hey, we finish them! Maybe a couple of hours later. Or the next day. Or the day after that. But we finish them!"

"We certainly finish something. Several times."

"I'm not complaining."

Lucy responded by biting her lip and sliding a hand over to massage his bulge. She did that for the rest of the ride. They talked as she stroked and squeezed him, working him up, but not otherwise acknowledging what she was doing.

Upon arriving back her her place and parking in the garage, Lucy asked, "Want to watch a movie?"

Mason just grinned.

They made love several times that night with Lucia making another appearance, but it was Lucy he fell asleep with in his arms well after midnight.

........To be continued.

So I don't know how much I'll be writing about celebrities in this story. It was fun and kinda cool, but honestly, I'm not really into writing fanfic stuff about celebs and it felt kind of weird and disrespectful, honestly. lol. At least it felt that way with the level of detail I used in this story. Maybe in lesser detail next time. Maybe. Thanks again for reading and I love reading your comments. They genuinely help motivate me to write more!