To be Loved... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving into the urge with her back still to me I carefully unzip my pants. "Touch yourself." I grunt wrapping my hand around my dick. Squeezing the tip. I'm going to fuck her, this shit has gone on to long tonight she's mine.

Monica

"Touch yourself." I can't have heard that right it's not part of the agreement, I'm meant to be just dancing. More puzzling is the compulsion I feel to do it. The urge I feel to listen to that somehow familiar voice.

I tilt my head and look over into the dark where the voice came from, trying to make out a form in the shadows. "I'm just supposed to dance." I whisper.

Oh god this is hot, I'm fully on display for a man I can't see, I can feel how wet I am. I can smell my own juices, sweet and tangy. I can feel his eyes staring straight between my legs.

"Do it girl, rub that soaking pussy for me, finger that tight little hole and pretend it's my dick fucking you hard. Treat yourself to a orgasm to relax. You need it." His forceful harsh tone drifting off to something softer but no less forceful.

"Get on your hands and knees." He grunts. Wait is he jacking off behind me? Seriously not again. What is it with men jacking off while watching me today. Shesh anyone would think I was a stripper for a living I can't help the giggle that pops out of my throat as I sink to my knees, if I don't laugh about it I'll end up crying my eyes out.

"Move your hips, like you are fucking back against me, rub your clit, do it." He growls out and for the life of me I can't stop one hand from creeping down my stomach and trailing over the material, my legs shaking in both fear and arousal. This is going to far I admonished myself internally. I shouldn't do this.

"Yes, that's it baby, rub that drenched little pussy for me, show me how wet you are, I want to tongue fuck that sweet little cunt all night." The dirty words he speaks has me throwing caution to the wind. My fingers slip under the material, dragging it to the side, exposing my dripping wetness to his eyes. I can barley keep myself up braced on one hand as two of my fingers dip inside my heat, dragging them forward to slide against my clit over and over, my head lowering forward almost touching the carpet.

I can't help jumping and the yelp that burst out of my lips with the heavy weight sinking onto my back, blocking out the low light with his large form. I want to struggle to get away, I didn't agree to this to take it this far.

My breath gasps out of my throat in shock with the next harsh whispered words. "Fuck, your cunt is dripping for me baby. All that sweet cream is just for me. That pussy is crying for my dick.. Isn't it MJ?"

MJ? Only one man has ever called me that. No,no! It can't be him, his still in jail. They would have told me if he got out, wouldn't they?

My body tenses in fear as my mouth opens to scream, I'm not fast enough, my reactions stunted by the shock of the moment. The second I draw in my breath I feel his hard fingers clamp around my throat and the other cups my pussy.

I squirm and wriggle trying to put distant between me and the hard man laughing at my efforts. His fingers painfully strong the force of the clamping hard cutting off my air supply, his other hand strumming my clit forcing muffled, guttural moans from deep inside me.

I should be fearing for my life. In my mind I do, but my body isn't going to cooperate, it wants Luke as much today as it always has. The harder his fingers squeeze the more my pussy leaks all over his hands, my breath coming in shallow pants, my face heating in shame.

"You could have stopped this, stopped me. You never wrote me back. For years I wondered why you did it, why the fuck did you nark on me?" He roars out in my face. Nark? I never narked, I told nobody about what he done, about what he got my father involved in. I would have rather cut off my own leg off than hurt either of them.

This is to much the combination of his voice, his fingers now stuffing me full, his palm grinding against my clit and the suffocating feel of his hand clamping on my throat is to much, my body is not my own, my body is his to play with to torture and torment. My increasing orgasm has my vision turning to spots or maybe it's the lack of air supply to my brain. Whimpers escape my throat as my hips start to move in jerky unwilling movements.

"I don't fucking think so MJ." He states as he yanks his hand away from my weeping pussy, I feel the head of his cock now, rubbing in circles, gathering my wetness. My body stills in both fear and anticipation of what's to come. My body trembles when I feel his hips line up with mine, the hardness parting my folds, pressing deep and hard inside me, not pausing to let me adjust, taking me, owning me like he always has. He may still be master of my body even as my mind revolts at the idea.

The force of his angry thrust are pushing me across the carpet, jerking my body against him like a puppet, I'm a puppet and he's pulling my strings. Invading me, conquering what has always belonged to him. The wet slick noises of my pussy sucking on his cock has my body shuddering, the pressure of his hand on my throat gaining in force as we both barrel down the road of pleasure adding more to the excitement rolling through me.

This is it, he's going to kill me, he's going to suffocate the last of my breath from my body. The spots behind my closed eyelids form a walk of blackness at the exact same time my pussy explodes around him. The mixture of pleasure and pain coming to a peak unlike any other I've ever felt before. It's my undoing, the last thing I hear as I drift off in the darkness is his own growl of completion, the splash of his cum deep inside me.

I can't help the smirk on my face as the dark takes over. Well that was satisfying, I can't believe his back, I can't believe he still wants me even though he think I betrayed him.

Luke

I've never been so satisfied or disgusted in myself in my whole life. I choked her out, she's out cold with my cum leaking out of her. A beautiful sight, one that should have never happened.

Fixing my clothes I turn and take one more look at the woman the girl I loved turned into as I step outside...

To be Continue...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done

Loved the way you captured her fear

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 4 years ago
I love the darkness in this!

Such a wonderful dark story. Embrace the darkness. Your characters are well constructed, the story starts out with a certain familiarity that you turn on its head. The sex it hot, because you are left asking yourself "what just happened"?

I can't wait for the next part..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

To be Owned... Ch. 01 A BDSM dark romance.in BDSM
Becoming His Ch. 01 A prison pen-pal program goes terribly wrong for shy Lillian.in NonConsent/Reluctance
To be His... Ch. 01 A stalker and his prey, contains BDSM and non-con elements.in BDSM
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Desires To Be Used Hucow earning the greatest reward there is.in BDSM
More Stories