All Comments on 'To Be The Last Ch. 05'

by aaddicted

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
What?!

Oh my word. . . She's alive!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I knew It!

Before I read this chapter, I had a feeling that Alexia was not dead and she was told the same story...it was just a hunch but i tought that was what might have happened. I like this story. Good job can't wait until the next chapter.

thesweetnessoflifethesweetnessoflifealmost 14 years ago
mixed feelings...

I actually cried through most of this chapter being the hopeless romantic that I am, and Blake's pain and longing was so well described. But I actually skipped through the whole bit where he had sex with Piper, I couldn't bear it since I just had this niggling feeling Alex was alive. Please don't make your readers wait too long for the next chapter, keep your wonderful writing up.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
waaaahhhh!!!

she is alive!!! all the heartache. please please continue!!!

you wrote beautifully, like the others i was sobbing. write fast!! as in, NOW!!!!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13almost 14 years ago
AAHHH!

I was so excited when I saw the newest chapter up! It was somewhat of a tear-jerker for me, but I loved it. I am so glad that Alexia is alive, and I hope that they get back together. :)

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!

I just read the whole thing!! This story is so amazing. Please write more quickly. It is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay!

she's alive! she's alive! my internet stopped working after i read the fourth chapter and i nearly went NUTS waiting for it to work again so i could start reading this one! please tell me you'll have more soon. i can't wait this is so exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolutely love it.

have been waiting impatiently for this chapter and now i have to wait impatiently for the next. love your stuff. please continue to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my god!

I was HATING this chapter until the last page! Piper is soooo annoying and Blake was breaking my heart! Great twist at the end! I can't wait until you post the next chapter! Don't take too long!

kimikoirakimikoiraover 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

How could you do that to me?!?!

Ahhhh! I was hating this chapter, but im glad I read it till the end... I LOVE IT

PLEASE please write more.

you cant just end it like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Together again

An outstanding story, I await the last chapter with great anticipation ! I anxiously want to see if they managed to save the baby! And, what will happen with Piper?

Go for it, lady !

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
You almost had me!

I kept thinking "When is Alexia coming back to the story?" and had almost given up hope. I would have been really mad if she really was dead!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous