All Comments on 'To Be Transformed..or Not?'

by always_akima

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Wtf i thought this was gonna somewhere now im jus really disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs an editor

Good story, but has annoying spelling and grammer errors. Before you send in Chapter 2, run the story through a spell checker.

Girl falling in love with vampire is not a new genre, and many stories in there stink because they do not properly develop their characters. I don't think you're headed that way. I am looking forward to further developments.

always_akimaalways_akimaover 14 years agoAuthor
thanx

Thanx a lot for your remarks. I shall keep these things in mind. As i said i'm new so i'm trying my best to improve...and i hope you will like the following chapters..even if you hate them i'd like to hear from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too fast

Its a good start but it kind of felt rushed.

I'm no expert but i would of spaced it out slightly and made it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it's good

its a good start but you might want to reread the story because you keep switching the sister's name from amy to amanda..

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
i can see where

why the other people left those kind of comments. Perhaps it was a bit rushed, so if i can give you a suggestion, it is to slow it down. And i guess the reason why some may feel dissappointed it because of the length of this story. It was rushed but also, this chapter ended so fast. So... again, slow it down and make it longer.

Besides, i know people have wanted to meet the vampire a bit more. To kind of see what he thought...etc.

Goodluck with the next chapter(s). Dont let these people keep you down. Just try to take the comments left by some of the people, and try to set a new goal for yourself, and impove. :)

always_akimaalways_akimaover 14 years agoAuthor
:D

thanx again...but the fact is "amy" is supposed to be amanda's nick name...i thought i'd be obvious so didnt mention it...i truely apologise..

Marbles29Marbles29over 14 years ago
good

I thought it was a great start. Yes it did seem a little rushed but you can improve that. I cant wait for your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hi this is suze i really like your story a lot but there r few grammatical n spelling errors...if u reread the story before posting that will be great...apart from that its a very good start...n interesting as well...good luck for your further chapters...great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Seriously, I'm already transfixed by the story, it's already grabbing my attention which is rare. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good so far

I love it.

My stories suck and thus I would never post them publicly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous