All Comments on 'To Bind a Witch Ch. 01'

by NekoTheCat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"gender-bender" with magic... garbage

All kinds of other genres to put this DONE-TO-DEATH story. This chapter should have been placed in "Non-Erotic". The "author" clearly intends to continue the "plot" in additional chapters... even though the story (and the account that submitted it) should be abandoned forever out of shame. Any continuation of this waste of server-space should be posted under Trans/Cross. Not even gonna start getting into the serious Non-Con vibes "coming out" of this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looks really fun and amusing

Fantasy crossdress stories are rare... You need to continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
agreed, i plan to read this soon

The anonymous shamer's comment drew my attention and it does look fun. It is rare and I want to read more variety, not less. Keep your chin up, will be back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Back, and Yes, I liked it

Just an opening, really, but you got to the plot and set the setting efficiently. Slower pace and romance, lots of holes to be filled in, feels like a novella. The voice is cute, self-depricating humor with some fun turns of phrase. Competent command of punctuation and gramma, so it is a smooth and easy read. Certainly continue. :)

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
Please continue with more

I will be looking forward to reading how all this works out! Excellent storyline. Keep us in suspense is the key

NekoTheCatNekoTheCatalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Glad people have enjoyed it so far, even though there wasn't a whole lot of erotica to it as of yet. Chapter two should be a bit more exciting.

I've been having a lot of fun writing this so far, and to me it's just a fun little story that I was hoping others here might enjoy. I don't really believe in originality, personally. Pretty much anything anyone writes has been done before in some way or another, the real key is simply to mix things up a bit, and most of all, just enjoy yourself. =)

Hopefully Chapter two will be out soon enough. I've been trying to really work on character depth, since this is really a very character driven story, and interesting characters is something I quite enjoy. So it may take me a bit.

Shy1oShy1oover 2 years ago

It’s a shame this never got a part 2 πŸ˜”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its been 6 years and still only one prt. Come on! Prt two please. You getting it on with your sleep paralasis demon in Ogio or somthing? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I have noticed an abundance of missing spaces at the start though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous