To Break an Incubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex demon Lukas and his owner discuss their evil pervy plans.
2.5k words
4.29
2.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to break an incubus ch3

Lukas had to admit the absolute pigsty that the human woman lived in took aback him. The basement was the cleanest part of the home, with the upper floor being just filthy. He gave her a look every few minutes when they passed a stack of decaying food or stepped on a sticky floor. The house looked like it was a few hours from being condemned and it shocked him that his owner wasn't acknowledging it. She ignored him, telling him to get a jacket on so he didn't draw attention to them.

Her expression was once again cold and smug as she gathered her things, acting as if the exchange had just never happened. As if they weren't in a room that was covered from the ground up in filth that made Lukas scrunch his nose up in disdain. The woman continued acting oblivious to it all and led him outside. The sex demon was amused to find that the girl lived in a generic version of suburbia. He saw white picket fences and neighborhood watch signs littering the sidewalk as they walked. In his human, he could remember living in a similar place. But it was a fuzzy mess like all his other memories of his past life. The demon wasn't even sure if his old neighborhood looked exactly like the girl's or if he was just making it all up.

What he was positive of was the constant staring directed their way. Even with the large jacket he was wearing, people still could sense something that was off with him. They looked him up and down, their eyes bulging as they focused on his tight ass and rather large, pronounced bulge. Lukas felt satisfied seeing how taken aback they were by his appearance. He was a long-haired man with feminine features that had a massive schlong. No matter the humiliation directed at him by the human woman he still could walk around knowing no mortal could compare.

And he didn't want to admit it but his captor looked mighty fine herself. In the sunlight he could see details about her that were masked before. Her ass looked great in the skirt she wore, jiggling even with the smallest of steps her tiny body made. He was impressed by how small her waist was, she had a good figure even if it was average compared to demonic women he fucked. Lukas didn't think she was really his type but he couldn't lie that her assets were great. Being forced to eat her out wasn't the worst thing, he could have been given a pussy to lick and suck that was worse. It just sucked that she was a massive bitch who locked him in a slave contract.

Wistfully, he looked over at the woman who was stone faced and sighed. He wishes he wasn't dressed in a thong, much less feminine clothing in this sort of heat. But he couldn't change out of it unless she commanded him to do so. "How far does this guy live? Don't humans your age have a driver's license?"

Her head snapped back to look at him and that sadistic twinkle in her eyes had returned. The sparkle that told him she wanted to smack him upside right that very moment. "All you need to know is what you already know. You offered to take care of him and you will." She grabbed at his wrist and dug her nails into his skin, making him wince. The constant switching from bratty teenager to domineering mistress was giving Lukas a huge headache.

It reminded him that the little sympathy he had for her tears could be dashed easily. "Whatever you say, Mistress." She noticeably wavered in her rage at the title, her face crumbling a bit as she tried to respond. This moment of weakness allowed the incubus to snatch his now bruised wrist back and rub it. He could see that the woman really had gotten him good in such little time.

The human watched him shudder in pain from the fresh injury she had given him. It hurt really bad for him to feel but he needed to let the ache seep into his memory. It would be something he could use as fuel against her once freed. It was another part of the growing hate and despair he was feeling in the situation. One thing he hated was that she commanded him to feel human pain. He could withstand it mostly but not always. These scars and wounds would remain until he was allowed to heal properly.

The petite, brown-skinned woman appeared to realize this too, and she suddenly stopped walking. Instead, the girl put a hand out which made him also stop to his annoyance. Her eyes were blown out and she opened her mouth to speak but then clamped it shut. She looked like she was trying to figure out what to say, looking downward for a brief moment before shaking her head and looking back up. This entire display confused the incubus further, he didn't know if she was having some sort of emotional breakdown in public or something. He hoped it wasn't a moment of clarity, it would be so infuriating for him to have to deal with. Humans always did that when they were confronted by their actions.

Lukas found it cowardly and fake for the human woman to act so conflicted when she was the one who summoned him. Eventually, she spoke while playing with her hair, her voice wavering in its prior callousness. "I don't want you to call me that, demon. While you are here you will address me by my name. Understand?"

"Then address me by name," Lukas retorted in which her eyes grew as large as saucers. Her cheeks flushed as it looked as if she didn't even realize he had one. "I'm not just some nameless pet."

The woman rolled her eyes, huffing as she crossed her arms and exhaled dramatically. That bratty behavior returned with a fire as she agreed to the terms. "Fine. Tell me your name, demon and I will tell you mine." The bitch nodded at him to speak first.

And Lukas found himself smiling wildly at this. The woman truly couldn't be that stupid and cocky. There was no way she would be dumb enough to give a demon her true name. Even though he was her slave she'd be forfeiting her own soul by telling him her actual name. In demonic law, it was a known fact that was incorrectly tied to fairies in the human world. The name you were addressed by had power and leverage when dealing with the supernatural.

Giving it up was like selling your identity. Lukas was practically drooling at the thought of having so much control over the cunt. He decided that he wouldn't pull his card as soon as he could, as he was still bound by contract to serve her. But with her name the contract would now be subject to a loophole. Easily he could break free once he maintained enough sexual energy and power in his body. Even with her siphoning it off of him, he still could use it as long as he had a minute or two to himself. All he had to do was say her name with the power bubbling up and the contract would vanish into nothingness. Lukas kept his pure joy to himself as he pretended to scowl and respond in anger.

"My name is Lukas. What is yours?" His stomach filled with moths and butterflies that fluttered about as she answered.

Clueless due to her own cockiness, the human woman gave the demon the one upper hand he could ever need. "My name is Amerie. I assumed demons had no names since you're born in hell with the purpose of tormenting and subjugating humans."

Not only did she not know about the power of true names but she didn't know that he was a human prior. Lukas let this knowledge sink into the back of his mind as he played along. "Every living thing has a name. Don't you name domesticated animals and stuffed toys when they have significance to you?" She gave him a look and started walking again, thinking about what he just had said.

The two finally arrived at a smaller, more square-shaped house. The demon tilted his head as he sniffed the air and was met with a familiar scent. It was thick, suffocating body spray that mixed into body odor. Yup, there was a man in that house. One he found himself licking his lips over. Sex demons had to eat constantly to not only stay alive but stay sane. He needed his weekly fix of cum and Amerie wasn't providing it for him. Lukas calculated how much he could drain from this man's cock he sniffed the air some more.

It smelled rather delicious but also kind of boring. Like you were being offered fast food for a first date instead of going to a stellar five-star restaurant that was the same price. Lukas was having to lick up table scraps to survive in the human realm. Just thinking about his coworkers seeing him in such a state made him sick. But he sucked it up as this would be his way of testing the woman to see what she knew about his feeding. It got kind of messy and might gross her out.

To his surprise, Amerie had a key so they didn't have to break the door in. She unlocked the door slowly, to not alert the man of their presence. This just made Lukas wonder what the hell the relationship was between the two. But whatever it was didn't matter as an order was an order and he was ordered to give this man hell. The sex demon watched as the brown-skinned woman went into the house, seething as she strutted around. Amerie muttered about how she bought the man this and had helped him get that without any praise.

Her rage was growing along the volume of her voice which made the demon roll his eyes. She was going to draw attention to them before they could even snoop around. Lukas sighed and cracked his knuckles before grabbing the woman by the shoulder. He pulled her back before she could say anything and looked her in the eye, glaring. They had to be serious if they were going to do this without being caught by anyone outside.

"You need to chill out and let me lead," The incubus whispered as she gave him a look of shock. It was clear his behavior took her aback. "I won't be able to bewitch him if you're stomping around acting a fool."

Amerie scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Fine. Whatever, just make him a bitch boy. Something like you." And there it was, a petty little dig being directed at him.

He didn't give her the satisfaction of seeing him sweat and instead dug for information on this guy. "Tell me who this guy is and what I can use against him. Does he steal from kids? Abuse women? A huge capitalist?"

"Wouldn't you love all of those things since you're a demon from the infernal pits of hell?" Amerie found herself muttering in which he continued to just stare at her. She pulled at her hair and dramatically began to explain herself. "Fine, fine. He's my ex and as far as you know he's the perfect candidate to get his sound sucked out of his cock. Alright, is that good enough?"

Lukas shrugged, walking around the room looking for anything to use. "It's great, Mistress. Now, I'm going to need your help with this. We're going to mind control this bastard and wreck him for like, a day or three. And to do that I need something like a shirt or boxers."

Amerie looked around for any stray clothes the man may have left around. It was disgusting here, not in the way her home was but in a man cave way. Beer cans were sittingon crusty tables with no coasters. The demon picked up a couch pillow and recoiled when he realized what he was touching wasn't damp from spilled alcohol. Truly, the longer he stayed in this hell scape the more he wanted to burn the mortal world to the ground. It was just gross to live like this. Eventually the pair found what looked to be a pair of gym socks. Amerie handed it over and Lukas smelled them. He had to make sure that the man's scent was on it. If it wasn't the bewitching wouldn't work on the man and some poor guy would instead be under their control. The woman turned pale with shock as she watched him rub the socks around his lower mouth right at his nose. It made him tremble to smell the horrific scent of this human man, it was the right guy. The incubus knew he could recognize that overly perfumed smell anywhere. After a full five minutes of sniffing and licking the socks he handed them Amerie who recoiled.

She put her hands out, looking sickened by the whole display of the demon giving a sock blowjob. "I'm not touching those. I know you're a sex demon but that's just fucking gross. Keep them, that's my order."

Lukas felt his eyebrow twitch as he was forced to pocket the now damp socks. "I had to find something with his pheromones on it. Those socks have been cum on..." He took a second to count in his head before continuing on with his feverish rant. "...a total of six hundred times."

It wasn't like the cum tasted bad. Lukas found that it tasted absolutely delicious. He found himself shaking with how horny it made him. The incubus felt like he had been cum into by the man that many times. That had his asshole filled to brim with delicious gooey milk that made his stomach swell. He started to sweat from how excited he was getting thinking about what the man was watching to cum that hard. The sex demon had participated in orgies where he had been cum on over a dozen times. Never six hundred. God, Lukas had to practically slap himself in the face to keep from breaking down into cum obsessed mess. He needed to eat he was so fucking hungry. Slowly, fangs poked from his upper mouth and his tongue started to hang out as he breathed harder. His entire back was becoming drenched in sweat from how horny he felt. If he didn't get that man's cock in his mouth soon he might lose complete control and go mad with horny need.

Amerie snapped her fingers in front of his face a couple of times which broke him out of his stupor. He blushed bright red and blinked. "Us incubus need to be fed often or else we go stir crazy. Let's go get this bastard."