All Comments on 'To Burn or Not to Burn Pt. 02'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 2)
Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

Best BTB story = ABSOLUTELY F$#%ING NOTHING

Thx U for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but his CURRATIVE SADISM" was plain sick.

He could just as well fucked her like whore all weekend and been the better for it. He could still have been harsh and unremitting but revenge insanity was an over reach that eclipsed her betrayal. He was malignant in intent, hers wasn't. I hasten to add she is not excused from her actions.

Go read SADDLETRAMPS work. He is one of my 4 favorites. OHIO is another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t believe people are trashing this story. It was a “5” for sure. This author has written some of the best stories on Literotica. I realize there is a segment, that believes on cuckholding here. As I use as a barometer, if it doesn’t benefit both parties, it wouldn’t happen. Sorry, but men do not allow their wife to fuck a stranger, cut them off from sex, and expect them to maintain the household and pay the bills. Reality sucks... even if your wife won’t!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A solid 5 stars. This appealed to a twisted inner sense of justice and am pleased with how the scales were balanced. It was interesting to witness her surrender, and I think it speaks to her level of love, remorse, and sincerity that she accept a brutal, sadistic punishment, as her penance for her level of betrayal.

Not that more story is needed, but I’m enjoying the implication that there is the underlying tone of a mutually beneficial, yet cathartic D/s dynamic. I believe there is a percentage of women who unknowingly crave this level of controlling. It may be best if some decisions were made for her if she proves incapable of making the right decision on her own when tempted.

The story was exceptionally well executed. The humiliation was supremely destructive and the punishment was thoughtfully crafted and properly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awesome story. 5 stars!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

4.5 on the Richter scale.

5 would have been Austin doing the number on Ryan!

But.............who would want to keep a slut around that you constantly monitored??

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

You wrote a good story which I enjoyed immensely. My version of the Bible says “Vengeance is mine sainth the Lord,I will repay.” Not a lot of difference but the clarity of who will take care of things. I beg to differ with you when you referred to Austin as a cuckhold. He DID NOT willingly enjoy her betrayal and was violently sick (witness the heart attack) when he discovered her cheating. He did not enjoy it or “get off” on it. I was cheated on and I was out of the house within two days and filed for divorce immediately. No hesitation. Austin had only disgust and a heart attack over her betrayal and gained absolutely pleasurable nothing from it. Keep up the good work and keep trying. MtM

ewray321ewray321almost 2 years ago

Boston to Birmingham. Vagabonds.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

This is so far from a BTB story, it should be in the romance section!! Never should he have trusted her as he had in the onset of marriage. BTB would have been the way to go.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Merlin_the_Magician"""""" If you look up the definition of the word cuck it will show 1. a bird who has another bird lay their egg in one's nest. to have that bird hatch and raise their bird. So, the fact that he was not aware of the fact that Julie had cucked him, he was nevertheless a CUCK. Therein lies the fire and brimstone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't remember the name or the author, but there was one where the husband takes his wife and her lover out to a secluded location and lock them up where they slowly starve to death. But for consistent char broiling, you've got the saddle tramp and Van the man. Anyway, this is the first CTV story that's gotten a QuickMagazine comment, as I'm playing catchup with this author. "To Burn" merits a solid 4. Just shy of a 5. Not sure the "vengeance is mine" quote was read accurately by the characters. First, both testaments are translations, and probably the originals were best recollections of tales told orally down through several years. Second, even taking the English phrase, it can be read as the Lord celebrating, reveling, in His vengeance, and thus being an invitation to those who wish to approach Godliness to become more vengeful themselves.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Good Story, not sure its a BTB tho. But get the chip off your shoulder worrying about authors who write better BTB stories than you. Please believe in yourself, I have read quite a few of yours and they are up there with the best. One of the best authors on Lit writing LW stories is 'Ohio'. but he gives no clues how its going to end, so you might get a BTB story or a RAAC story. Take a chance read him he's very good.

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, Great BTB Story!!! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cindi, first, as regards your sex addiction, I pray God you've never had to experience what Ryan did. Part of it I understand but his actions were just this side of homicidal sadism. As you wrote this I fear you were sharing some experience. If so, I nearly cried.

A lot of useful critique has been offered here and I hope you take advantage of it to improve your stories. There are, for the most part-hey, who bats a 1000 lol-good but you have the ability to do better.

Take a look a Bill and Kates, or Saddletramps, stories for an example of refined stories that flow effortlessly. I suggest this only as an example of what many have put forth here.

Please ignore the cruel commentators. That said if someone tells you that the story was poor don't lose heart. Get energy from it and tear the story apart to what malfunctioned and then re-write and submit.

For my part, if you did that, you'd get several extrapolate.

Stay with it girl!

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

Cindy....I think your getting pretty good at the LW - BTB stories. Sometimes it's the end of the relationship and sometimes they are able to stay together....just like real life. I gave you a *5* for this story. If you really want a diverse portfolio of BTB stories then I would encourage you to read all the stories that Saddletramp1956 hs written.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4527605&page=submissions

Keep the stories coming....I seem to be able to read faster than you write! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some errors but liked the story line. I believe this happened many times years ago, but in todays society there's no accountability or respect. Society is making us to believe that being animals is our right. Nothing is wrong.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Well done, Cindy. You presented a really creative blend of BTB with reconciliation. Your characters are believable and human, meaning complex, contradictory and definitely neither all good nor all bad. Bravo! Keep up the good work - your stories are very enjoyable reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story in the LW category is “Marriage as a House”, by TX Tall Tales!

It shows a Man who takes his Vows seriously, and protects his family at all costs.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best BTB story here is https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks-my-way by OmegaMan56

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

You seemed to turn Austin into an asshole for a time, but it was more of a Baptism by fire. Enjoyed how it finished. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Numerous btb stories are there in my liking list but, February sucks- two notes is the best.

Mex9366Mex9366over 1 year ago

The Harpy is kind of a burn the bitch/bastard that I like

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad both cheaters paid for it, He just gave her what she said she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Burn and another wonderful story. 5*

Larch50Larch50over 1 year ago

Good story. Pay no attention to the negative comments, these are your stories, write them as you want them. Some anonymous commentator should get no say, If they can't identify themselves, should you care? Keep up the good work, I look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! I love your stories very much. The reason why some people leave you hate comments is because they like cuck stories in which the husband is a wimp and doesn't act like a man and this resonates with those people who leave you hate comments because they are part of the movement to bring men down and turn them into wimps and cucks. Just like Cosmopolitan says, a wife should be able to have it all and play outside the marriage without consequences. I think the world would be a better place without these type of people and I dream of a world in which all of them are gone. Can you just imagine it? Not a single one of them left in the world! wow! that would be something great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He treated her pretty badly but it was more like Burn her lover than burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good elements. Maybe cannot be rewritten to make it flow better. Dunno. So, I cannot score it fairly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with the other Anon, this was more Burn The Bastard than Burn The Bitch.

Still, a solid story. 4 stars

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

If it was a one or two off, maybe your scenario would work. But a year of cheating, no fucking way. He was deballed so having her clit snipped would take some joy from her. She could still get off on being abused and roughed up.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No, if it had been the first, even second time, MAYBE your scenario would work. But after a year. No. The lover was deballed for his part; the slut should have had her clit cut off. That way she could still satisfy that part of her that needed to be roughed up and abused. Divorce is a given; the was no abuse occurring when hubby and the kids discovered them, only animal lust which she later denied she needed from her lover. Divorce, destroy, and forget her is the only solution.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

You write a good LW story, so keep it up--don't worry about those of us who comment, unless you see something you can use to your advantage. The trolls who roam these pages have a problem but they can't admit they do, so they continue cutting down the very writers who supply the free reading material we all come back to every chance we get.

BTW, if you're like me you'll find a lot of good tips in these comments--even from the Anonymous folks who seem to have not managed the difficult concept of the user ID.

I gave you 5/5 or the series. Thanks cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I especially enjoyed the religious angle, on how the family was going to keep tabs on her. That being said, when someone has a long term affair like in a marriage, part of the love and intimacy they have, dies. There will come a time, when the children are out of the house, where the husband will question his commitment to her. And as she starts to dry up, and he can no longer get it up, those wonderful memories of her loyalty and love, will not be there for him to draw on. At that point, they start to separate finances, and she becomes a mere roommate. Sadly, there is no coming back from this- 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now that was an interesting ending, I felt that you did leave part 1 in the air but you sure made up for that in this, from the stories I read and I,v been reading a lot lately not many writers give a strong ending that gives the cheated man a come back allows him to become a villain for a short while and give her a taste of long hard sex that I,m sure most men cheated on really want to give her. Is it because it takes a nasty man to bed a married woman that we nearly always blame the woman? and we didn’t seam to like to admit that he is the root cause and it’s him that should be burnt more often? and the woman who was also a cheater given some sort of good old hard work being used as a toy? But that’s just my point of view.

I liked this .

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Justice was served, to both adulterers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good on Austin for addressing his anger and hurt with the whore Julie and their weekend!! No sympathy for the slut

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I understand the need for a commensurate reprisal and I’m less enthused about how this played out. This total about face on the humanity of Austin, however incited, was over the top and detracted from the justice. Thanks for your effort. I suspect too inspired by the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, To Burn or Not Too Burn has managed to turn this Loving husband into a crazed man in search of what he once had. Not sure he found what he was looking for. Just saying!

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyover 1 year ago

I'm glad that you finished the story, but I think that the manner in which you portrayed Austin was totally unrealistic. I cannot fathom how Austin could just go forward after having taken a rather brutal revenge on his wife. I don't blame the character comkaba but the idea that he himself would not have been broken by what he did is hard for me to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story shows an incite into a fetish one partner enjoys, but not the other partner. I believe you described how everyone deals with it very well. It's realistic to show if both parties want to continue to have a marriage, then it can happen if they really are sincere. It's a little over the top at times for the main character, and the wife will only take so much.... Other than that, it's a real good story. Thanks for writing it.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGover 1 year ago

"FEBRUARY SUCKS - A GTO VERSION"

I liked this story just not the first part. Ya, I believe both cheaters need to feel the pain. This ending was better but the wife really got off easy compared to her boyfriend?

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

Hey Cindy. As advertised, I saw a couple of typos, words left out; but I was able to understand the story with no problem and when I woke up this morning the sky wasn't falling and all was right with the world. So you don't have to refund the money I paid to read your story....I really enjoyed it, Thank You! I've read some of the comments below and found most of the constructive ones had merit and could really be used as story lines for future writings, but that doesn't mean that this one couldn't have happened just the way you wrote it. Please keep up the good work! I haven't written my first yet but people like you keep pushing me further and further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vandy shortened I know But save that way

Al last 3.5 on meter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story again.

Dont heed the negative comments. Those people feed on negativity anyway.

Please continue your story developement and writing.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinyaabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your efforts, Cindy. Like all your previous works, I enjoyed it very much. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Could have been a 5, but I only gave it a 4 due to the fact that a YEAR LONG affair, kept being referred to as a 'mistake'.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story and what makes this so good is the punishment the predator got. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Well

This was pretty decent. Fine with the scumbag getting neutered although not sure that will stop him from chasing after married women. Yes, he won't be about to procreate, but I'm guessing that testosterone shots may enable him to get the lead back in his pencil.

Not much into the BDSM ending. But if takes the edge off of Austin's anger so be it. Can't really call it burning her as it met her need for rough sex. Doing BDSM on her was pretty much paramount to throwing Brer Rabbit into the briar patch. It's where she wants to be.

So kudo's for finding a unique way to doing a reconcilliation. You manage to pull off something that a lot of writers weren't able to. Reconcilliations can be the hardest LW stories to write and take a lot of work. This one did quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you're a talented writer -- who picked what I'd call a disarmingly difficult plot to present. This is true whenever high levels of human emotion are an essential feature of an overall plot. Incidentally, I don't think it was a mistake to have two distinct chapters to unfold the story. Even though the "cheating spouse" is a fairly common story line on this site, in my opinion it can be a difficult theme to deal with and evoke a productive level of emotional coupling with the reader. I think you've done a good job dealing with that challenge. A general suggestion is to spend more time in preparation thinking through your overall desired plot line -- particularly the end point -- and work backwards to construct an exciting and compelling plot sequence to get to that end point. You have the talent and I imagine you'll experience a gradual improvement in your writing --- tighter plots, more efficient language and structural construction (word choice, sentence and paragraph construction, etc.). Thanks for your time and effort you contributed to this effort. Good luck going forward!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it (both parts), and gave this part 5 stars. Unfortunately the LW forum is probably the hardest to write for, because you have those that want a BTB ending, those that are into cuckolds, and those that want a strong male, along with the RAAC (Reconciliation At All Costs) crowd. Myself, I don't really fall into anyone of those, but rather prefer a well told, well written story. It's probably why my favorite writers in this forum are; ST1956, QHML1, FTDS, Other2Other, and a few others like Vandy and his partner CTC (or their stories separately). And yes I do prefer a strong male main character, but a good story doesn't depend on it. My tastes are kind of all over the board, and lately I've been spending time reading some of the Non Consent stories as some of them are pretty good, and I do get tired of the usual Cuckold stories commonly found in this section, especially those that follow the standard "template". Having read a few of your stories, I can honestly say your stories are far from the standard in this forum, and most are very well written. I don't harp on spelling, or a simple name change slip, as others do it too (happens to the best of them), and sometimes with multiple characters it's hard to keep them straight.

I think the way you ended this story was hard to pull off, but you did it with creative writing, and wove the story to fit the ending you were after. Not an easy thing to do, as even some of the best on here have trouble doing that.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your method of writing, keep up the good work and please keep submitting your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, try not to rush the ending, your stories are worth a few more paragraphs to finish, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first part was good you told us a story. The second part seemed a little rushed. I think many of your stories are very well written. And you have talent. But it seems like you are in a rush to finish. My

Personal opinion is you should be writing more adding a few more insights to your characters. With your talents and ability to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! 10 stars! Ryan, the rotten asswipe, got his! Now, maybe Julie and Austin will have another baby! You are an EXCELLENT writer, Cindy!!

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Keép on writing Cindy. 👍👌✌️😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A rarity- I'm marking this story 3 stars. Which is unfortunate & doesn't contain my meaning I wish to convey. But 4 stars--> liking it, is likewise misleading. While well written, I dispised the actual roughness/ harshness Austin used on his wife. Retaliation might be needed, tho with him not believing in divorce, that would be difficult.

-- As he's accepting counceling & her quitting her job, that she had to tell Ryan's wife & her boss what happened seems, in the circumstances, to be it, insofar as retaliation's concerned. Austin went overboard. Only thing not mentioned was the post nup he should've gotten.

--- The castration Ryan got was more understandable, especially when he's done this to several other women.

--- Cindy asks for fav BTB stories. Several from Saddletramp1956 & Other2other1 come to mind. "The Bus" in the unending "Feb. Sucks" continuation also comes to mind. They're also by well written authors, like yourself. Actually, I could include many of yours. But not this. Sorry.

--- Again, for reasons above, only 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the problem I found with this story is how harsh a punishment Ryan got when Julie hardly got any, yes she missed out on sex for a few months and then Austin fucked her roughly, not much of a punishment being as she likes rough sex.

Ryan and Julie go out of town to meetings twice a month, after a few months after having a few drinks they dance and Ryan cups her bum, Julie does nothing to stop him and slowly over the space of a few other trips things progress.

Not really the actions of a sexual predator and when you look at it Julie did nothing to show she didn't like what he did, more of a case of she didn't mind what he did, making her as responsible for the affair.

With that in mind the Father was a bit harsh in what he did.

It nearly seemed like the author had second thoughts after giving Ryan a harsh punishment and as an after thought put in he had a few other affairs.

Thing is though, those other wives might have been as keen as Julie seemed to be to have an affair.

Yes Ryan shouldn't be coming on to married women even if it takes him months to get around to it, but if he did it the same way he did with Julie a simple NO, I don't like what you just did might have stopped him in his tracks.

To make this story work better it needed the affair to start quicker and for Ryan to be shown as a womaniser earlier.

Other than that I found it a good story 4*

Darkie10Darkie10about 1 year ago

I don’t share some of the criticism others have. I like Austin exorcising his demons and taking it out on the wife. And I like that he kept his family together.

Cito22Cito2211 months ago

all of those criticizing Austin's behavior, you really dont know how you would act in that situation so pipe down. Second, if you are reacting to his actions, then this wonderful ""newer"" author has done their job and written something entertaining and moving. This is where your critique and praise should lie. Not with a fictional character you have no control over.

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

Quite a practical ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A full Five Bright Stars - with no qualifications.

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

Love the ending. Kind of a mixture of BTB & RAAC.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Good ending to a well-told story 5*****

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

I’m usually a btb guy but this one made me squirm r

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There's a reason that people go to outside help for their deviant sex needs. Few ppl can manage a healthy relationship with someone they do scat with for instance. So over reacting and then potentially ruining a relationship like Austin did simply doesn't make sense. Julie should have left him after what he did, just as Austin should have left Julie after what she did.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ryan was awful but he didn't owe Austin for decades of being a terrific spouse. Julie did though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, we are all human, thus make mistakes and bad choices even though we regret those decisions. I love the forgiveness shown by the husband...the Lord taught us to forgive. The renewed love between husband and wife was gratifying and soul soothing. However, the castration was over the top, remember it took two to tango, it was not all the lover's fault. The story was emotional and well worth a 5 stars.

oldwolf58oldwolf5810 months ago

I first want to say I like you stories and hope you continue to write. Now the one thing that gets me is that the two of them never had a real sit down discussion before they were married. The type that would have prevented the cheating in the first place. Had she been up front with him about her past sexual experience and miscarriage and then come to him when Ryan started stirring up those feeling BEFORE it went further than the dancing and grab-ass stuff, they could have worked through it, possibly got counseling to avoid the whole situation. Communication, honest, open and complete communication in any marriage is an absolute must for it to survive. It's the basis for trust.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

You write with an engaging style. You keep your characters moving forward, advancing your story. Well done Cindy.

All the best ,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

after a medically induced ed problem that won't let me get hard enough for penetration of any kind masturbation is my only form of release now. i am a porn addict now and get myself off several times a day . yes i know it's not normal,but it's all i can do . my wife went through early men0pause and hasn't been interested is sex for 10 years . as a man in his mid sixties it's a pretty pathetic wat to live,but ....

OdessaLesOdessaLes9 months ago

You tell great stories that are entertaining and varying in content situations. Small grammatical issues don’t mean anything, you are an excellent writer and I very much enjoy your stories. Keep them coming and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Julie cheated on her husband for a whole fucking year. Forget about lying and double-dealing, she even fucked her lover on the night of her marriage anniversary and did things for him that she never did for her husband like shaving her pussy. And she is forgiven while her lover is dramatically punished? Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not worth the hate.....should have just divorced her and move on

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

10 big blazing stars for Miss Cindy! Love your writing. One of my favorite writers on Lit. Keep up the Great work

Thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best BTB "Raine on Her Parade"by Sleepery Jim

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Nice story. Keep working on sentence structure and grammar. For me it is distracting but not enough to dislike your stories.... just that it would be much more enjoyable without that

On the story itself... I fail to see how Ryan was worse than his wife. Granted he was her boss and she there is always a bit of a control and if I don't do this I may lose my job scenario there but that was never noted. He escalated slowly and she happily responded. Why does Ryan get literally castrated and divorced but she gets to keep her family even with a long road of repair. Certainly not abtb. Even her punishment was something she would enjoy... Just she didn't like that from her husband at the time.

But an enjoyable read. Nice job and thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eep. That got dark in a hurry. She really broke her husband. Therapy (for Austin) by raping his wife? And the FIL. Decisive and bloody. Yikes! Unexpected end to the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but I thought the revenge went overboard. The way you described the affair, it seemed to me like both people were equally at fault. But the punishment was uneven. The woman gets wilder, better sex and the man loses his jewels. He was wrong, of course, but was he more wrong than she?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Wow! That was cathartic. The cheaters paid and continue to pay for their actions. Julie is virtually imprisoned for life, and the best the eunuch Ryan can hope for is to be someone’s cuck. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love your writing !!!! I have read every story you have written !!!! Please don’t stop writing. Haters are going to hate because they are unhappy in their own life. Thank you for your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This one is right up there at the top. Women being able to compartmentalized things better than men , and yes you can, mentally. I really don't know if you see cheating the same way with the same intentesety that men do.

Yes we do become to involved in our work and know we many times don't pay enough attention to our wives, but we are focused on providing. I could go into the whole primial, family,hunter, gathered group dynamics now,but I won't.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's amazing what people complain about when given something for free. Writing takes so many skill sets not the least of these being time and effort. Read your FREE stories, say thank you, and move on. If you have meaningful, constructive feedback, then by all means lift up and encourage the author. Otherwise go buy a book. Thanks Cindy, you rock)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars.

I still think it's unforgivable that she gave another man her ass while denying her husband in her year long affair. That's an egregious amount of time. Personally, I don't think I'd be able to take her back after the horrid affair and mental damage. She destroyed him psychologically and it affected his heart physically. With the trust so utterly broken--a whole year of her cheating-- Austin will have to keep his eye on here for the rest of his life. That's a life sentence.

That ATM stuff is pretty goddamn hot when done right and with the proper prep work lol :D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The sexual revenge brutality was a fair bit over the top for me.

You did have one slip Cindy. The day of the anniversary Ryan would not have been so stupid to sexually blatant in public. He knew the arrival of her family was imminent, within

2 hours, and would have been more prudent.

As far as BTB value, this was pretty well done. That said, given the duration of her affair and her sex addiction makes this, click clinically, a complex and difficult condition to control. Personally, while I could bring myself to understand her issues, perhaps even forgive it, I could not ever trust her again and, with loss of that, goes the foundational platform for a relationship. I would divorce her.

Additional thought. Maybe a re-write of this story with an exploration of causes and the treatments. Use that rather than sexual revenge. I believe readers would enjoy this.

I have a BiPolar issue and, before was effectively treated was indeed hypersexual, a common behavior linked to this problem.

Just a thought. GOOD WRITING ✍️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story, but only gave 4 stars.

Why?

You kept referring to her YEAR LONG affair as a MISTAKE.

When you carry on an affair for any length of time, it is NOT a mistake. The affair was a calculated, uncaring, cold plan which the affair partners executed with zero remorse for the people they were betraying.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright6 months ago

Yeah they sound happy, checking emails and texts, tracking GPSs. Surprised it not been put in a Hallmark card yet.

robbo069robbo0696 months ago

Great read, the only thing you could possibly add was having him fuck another woman in front of her while she was tied up with the gag in her mouth, letting her know the pain he really felt, remembering that he technically died twice in chapter 1 and finally giving her a taste of her own medicine, but I’m just evil like that. An eye for an eye.

MarkT63MarkT636 months ago

Saddletramp is the best BTB author, in MY opinion...

JTassJTass5 months ago

You spin an enjoyable BTB tale.

I have to agree with the commenter below - Saddletramp is one of the best BTB authors on lit (IMHO).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC did not give wife rough sex, but rather a brutal, degrading, sadistic sexual assault.

I don't think most men would go down this road.

Toss her to the curb long b4 brutalizing her no matter how angry you are.

It also would not cure his demons.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

I NEED A WOMAN TO PLEASE help ME with AN ANSWER HERE:

Why is it that when a man cheats he is labeled a no good deal bottom dwelling scumbag, a piece of shit, a non caring person

but when woman cheats ....... well hell she was seduced 🤔🤔🤔??????

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Alright alright alright 😆😆😅😂🤣🤣😭, I dig your sense of humor, a little dark. (like mine), but also making a good point.m

Checking of email and tracking her and recording phone conversations.

Someone should also tell nDADDY WAYNE BOBBET that his " little girl" is a lying dirtball pig of a a woman

nwaatntnwaatnt4 months ago

The wife in this story deserves as much punishment as Ryan, they are equally guilty.

When you read the beginning of this story they both became fond of each other over a few trips away flirting and teasing each other until Ryan decides to take it further by putting his hand on her ass, instead of slapping him or using some other way of showing her anger she just leaves it.

She might as well have just said "ok lets fuck".

I am afraid I don't like the way this story pretty much makes Julie out to be the victim

The poor dear was chased by a predator and the poor thing didn't know she is addicted to rough sex.

Austin got suckered by a slut wife

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

Now I read the last 5 comments first, so I'm giving it 4 stars after that!

MarrttyMarrtty3 months ago

I liked the story. The sex addict thing is a little lame, and not real. A real addict would not hide it, like a drunk or drug addict or a true nympho it would be self destructive and in the open. I know I am not a phycologist but people who cheat and hide it well are in full control and choose to do it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, I did enjoy the first part and gave it four stars, this part I could only give two. I thought the treatment of his wife went way overboard, even though I understand the reasons why. He wants to stay married, with him, not believing in divorce, he just could’ve stayed living in the same house and different bedrooms.

I don’t excuse the wife for doing what she did or not telling her husband that she has sexual problem that needs to be treated and she’s afraid of her marriage, before husband to treat his wife, so badly is unconscionable. If nothing else, he should’ve tried to get her some help. Psychological and then couples counseling. But there restrictions on her isn’t the marriage or even a friendship, but almost as master and subject.

So on this spot, especially considering this author, a very rare two stars. Bob.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just...... Nope. She wasn't worth all that effort. Addicts are never responsible to their significant others' relationships because what-ever they are addicted to is like a drug. Help them, sure, and even forgive them but stay married to them after stuff like this? Hell no. There is a difference between just plain kinkiness and having to feed someone's sexual addiction or perhaps even depravity. One is loving fun and the other forcing the spouse to be a therapist. Fuck that.

My favorite story? Hard to say given some really excellent writers on this website. But I really like the stuff by Richard Gerald (like his "Crime and Punishment"), Laptopwriter ("Bang, your dead"; "Between the Pages of Adultery"), and some honorable mentions by GeorgeAnderson or Ohio.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

Good stuff well done.

Still 4/5

MusseyMussey2 months ago

Saddletramp is the Champ for BTB.

I enjoy your stories and I think you are getting better the more you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES