All Comments on 'To Burn or Not to Burn'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 288 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"his boiling blood wants to do something dark and evil to relieve his pain."

That being Austin should just give in it, and also give Julie what she obviously needs: Domination and humiliation. That way his pain is dealt with, and her need for pain is satisfied.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Story started OK but then went far off the rails. She wasn't an innocent employee seduced by her boss - she was a ready, willing, and able seductress looking forward to amazing sex. Even a devoted Christian man would be hard pressed to start working towards reconciliation and, if I recall, she never did admit to how depraved the affair had been. The boss gets crucified and Julie gets to wait for the readers of Literotica to decide after all of the decisions were made. Get some courage, put it in the hands of an almost mortally wounded husband to do the RIGHT THING and that can't be reconciliation in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell no. She loves him my ass.

No one can totally disrespect And Keep doing and really love someone.

It would hurt too much.

Wants too be treated rough. Ask spouse.

No excuses think you are a slut etc if ask. If no trust to reveal such things don't have much of a marriage.

Love Respect Trust

Marriage foundations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start. I hope there are a lot of responses to the invitation to finish the story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you’re improving as a LW writer. You earlier stories were prey brutal.

I noticed one thing in this story and have the feeling I have noticed it in others. In this one, it seemed like there were five or six times when “she finally understood…” how serious this was. And even then, she was later “shocked” by others’ response, which suggests she was still learning how serious this was. I think you can find a way to say “she understood more how deeply… “without prematurely suggesting that she has grasped all of it. It was clear that the first few times she “finally understood how much …” she didn’t really. After your first or second draft, search your document for “understood” and related words, so that when a character “finally understands,” they really do.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars for what is, so far, a well-written story. But, the wife has committed such an " over-the-top" violation of their marital vows that this can't be an RAAC. Year-long affair, discovery by gathered friends, family, their daughters - almost naked and in the arms of another man. This HAS TO BURN! Salt the earth. Anything less, this becomes another cuck story. And Ryan needs to be killed off.

Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

Thx’s - well developed story and interesting (for me)

BTB (guess I am not as strong as Austin)….

Ready for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well crafted. I'm left wondering if you have used Julie to share craving for your adfiction and conflict if pain your actions cause others. Do addictions ever get "cured"? It must be a VERY difficult place to be.

Also, I can't help but believe that had she leveled with her husband he might of risen to the task and given what she needed. By that she'd have had all she needed.

I had a GF once with the same divergent also convergent needs. SHE leveled with me and worked a code for to let me knowshe wanted to be raped and used. She liked it extremely rough, sometimes beyond what I would do. She told me that she loved being a sweet snd loving GF but there was a part of her that wanted to a whore totally gives herself over to sheer animal Lust. Mostly those were sexually thrilling interludes but occasionally not.

We went counseling on that issue.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Complicated. Austin had a fairly severe heart attack. She didn’t just cheat or have an affair - she intended to cheat on the day of their 20th. Suddenly he no longer wants sex with his wife, and medication may prevent his performance. That all takes a huge toll on a man. Now, a sex addiction? I can’t see Austin achieve a mental state that’s able to support her. He needs a lot more from her, than he can give.

Revenge on Ryan? That’s a joke. Again, Austin just had a severe heart attack. Having lost his wife and job, Ryan is more likely to lash out at Julie and Austin. Regardless of who initiates it, the stress combined with heavy exertion, might kill Austin - at least during the initial few months.

The best thing for Austin, would be if Julie left without telling anyone. Maybe she’s the one to file for divorce, then she relocates to some remote place.

AlanDavidAlanDavidalmost 2 years ago

Ryan lost his job, likely his wife as well. Not every sin needs to be paid for in 🩸 blood. Sometimes the smarter thing to do is turn around, walk away. Try to wipe away the memory as best as you can. In time you can. God gives us all the gift of forgetfulness. No memory is as sharp as the same day as the event, or the day or week or month after. In time it gets dulled by memory. Revenge is not always needed. He should try to rebuild what they had. Keep a close eye on his wife, trust & verify for years sporadically. Time heals all wounds. How was my comment Cindy ? 💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife cheated not to this degree but she still did. We I found out the affair or fling what ever you call it was already over .It was still tough and 20 some years later I will have backslash. There has been a few times that I thought about walking out the door. A few time's she has said not to waist my brain on it. I replie she has no idea how tough it is because she has never been cheated on. All and all I'm happy we are still together and our children has never learned about it.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 2 years ago

Tough questions, those, and they can only be answered by people who have been betrayed.

Sometimes leaving isn't the 'easy' path - it's the righteous one.

It's up to the betrayed partner to decide if they want to throw away what their spouse and they built up. However, a cheater has already decided to destroy what their spouse and them built, so logically the best course of action is to leave them with the consequences and you can hardly blame the aggrieved partner from doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BURNBURNBURN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cheated on my wife because I wasn’t getting enough sex at home even though she was the best sex partner I ever had and I lived her dearly. I am extremely lucky that she chose to stay with me and worked on forgiving me even though many people that she knew all knew about my infidelity. Still on occasion my cheating raises it’s ugly head and it impacts our life. At 72 I have never had enough sex with my wife as I wanted and I still desire more because it wasn’t just sex it was sex with love. I still get jealous of her snd it hurts me but that is the price I pay. There was never a thought of burning the bastard that she chested on me just before we married, nor her burning the slut I had the affair with after we were married. The pain and penalties were always between the teo of us. Yet I still see the picture of the guy she was with just before we were married and I’m sure she envisioned the slut I was with. I had to write off her dalliance as a last hurrah immediately before we got engaged. She had more work to do before I ever heard the words I love you again. There is no winners with the BTB response, there are only losers. If you are lucky like I was, love gives you the strength to conquer the pain.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

DUMP the SLUT!

Please get rid of the word "mistake" when talking about a BAD DECISION!

People use that word to lessen the impact of an action.

If Julie needs her ass whipped, there are many men out there that would be more than happy to help her slutty needs!

Forgiveness is one thing, being an idiot is another.

Slut damn near killed him & she wants to be forgiven. HELL NO!!

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

i usually enjoy your stories, but I think you should have an idea how the story should conclude

in your mind before you write it. You take this poor slob and turn him every which way but loose

and leave it to us to figure out how he should live the rest of his life?? I seriously doubt you'll find many

who feel sorry for her problem. If he had a triple bypass or worse, he's not likely to ever be strong

enough again to survive another brain melt by her.. move on dude while you're still alive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few tech problems; in the first chapter you the same passage twice in one page. This is, from writing perspective, inexcusable. Have some proof read your work before you publish int.

Second, Ryan knew all about the party? To be held in the hotel? Knew entire families, and her children were going to be there? And still takes her to the bar finger fuvks her? The is so far beyond credulous as to constitute a bad joke. The mans not stupid and, to lend credibility, would have take he to room.

Third, she tells he daughters it was a mistake and tells them she didn't mean to do it. It xan pass if if lends support to delusional mindset which you did not givr her.. Her husband's pain and grief, as you portray it, simply not consonant with reality.

As far as addiction goes she, by definition, will likely never be free of the compulsion; and her husband will have that fact constantly on his mind. As far as Ryan is concerned SHE is as guilty as he. She absolutely wanted it andcwould likely have kept it going for years.

Now, to POSITIVE! You write well. Just ve careful to if stretche credulity, give your reader a chance to willingly suspend disbelief. In this story you didn't..

Also, stop using the self serving trop, that everyone uses, "It was a misrake" she needs start out honest and she's deflecting responsibility. Also ditch foolish euphemism, "my lover" or "made love"

He' her fuck buddy not her lover; she confims there's no love involved.

That said you weave a really food story. Just work to tighten things up a bit. (Might want read some of SaddleTramps work.)

Again, I'm offering what I think is constructive thoughs to a budding good writer.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
A Question:

Did Julie's addiction to rough, loveless sex also cause her to be an exhibitionist? I'll buy the possibility that such an addiction may exist (how the hell would I know any different?), but where is the explanation for her sluttish appearance when all is revealed in the bar scene? Is she also addicted to appearing/acting sluttish? ...just a thought...

Generally well written, Cindy. A proof reader could trim out many of the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. You may ask, "Why bother?" Yes, it IS hard and tedious work - but successfully done it makes reading your stuff much easier. The reader doesn't have to reread sentences to figure out WTF? - what does THAT mean? - who are we referencing? My observation is that the authors here on Lit generally score higher appreciation stars if this hard stuff is fixed before publishing.

Thanks for an interesting and entertaining story!

Keep 'em comin'.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

BTB {Burn the boyfriend} Forgive the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER CLUELESS WIMP CUCK HUSBAND WHO CAN'T REALISE THE CHANGES IN THE SKANK WIFE!! SUPPOSED GOOD HUSBANDS ARE WEAK TRUSTING CLUELESS CUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED. IT WAS A MISTAKE. BULL. SH...

Quote:

""No, I only love you father. This was a mistake honey, I didn't do any of that on purpose, it just happened. I can't explain why I let it happen, but I never stopped loving your dad. I love him more than anything, and I hope he can forgive me and still love me."

She already knows the why and it Was A CHOICE. So, the truth here, IT wasn't a mistake, it was a mistake to get caught.

She should tell her daughters that she understands the why of it and COMMIT to them to explain in when they are 17. REASON: So the girls will, hopefully, understand and NOT fall prey to the same disaster.

There is nothing wrong with doing that. The story, by dent of increased plausibility, become stronger AND she is given a,slight step up the moral rung for herself.

Her credibility as an honest person is exactly ZERO with every member of both families. What her husband demands, penance really, is a good move but she has YEARS to fix this mess. She'll basically be alone in that and it's somewhat unlikely that the marriage will ever recover. More likely she'll admit defeat and ask for a divorce.

I, for one, would not stay in the marriage. A marriage is based on trust, honesty AND the vows before God. If that is broken there is no longer a marriage vow to be observed by him. God will not obligate him thus. He will require forgiveness but little more.

He should leave to find another partner. He will be in emotional agony, which will fad but little over time, but never regain what was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My observations above not withstanding, THIS IS A,GOOD STORY.

Julie I know proofing is hard but those authors that it do, if they have a good story, score higher marks.

Maybe have someone proof it or even get Grammerly; either would help you.

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well to begin with after arriving home from the heart attack the church going slut wife mommy wouldn't be living there, maybe living with her parents?

Also, he, the clueless cuck, sitting at home in his favorite chair after suffering a heart attack and public humiliation, has yet to correct her verbiage of his wifes betrayals of 1 year or 12 get aways, each getaway for 2 nights, thats a minimum of 48 times AND we know it would of been at least twice each day/night for a cheating fuck feast of 96 pussy beating fucks minimum, in reality i bet twice that much! .. AND because she was a drinking submissive he may of even shared her a "few" times, I know i would of, it would of been to easy not to own and humiliate her more. Obviously with many other regular drinkers observing them there would of figured them out in the bar while getting turned on watching him show her off, just as the 2 families and all the friends had caught her lover doing with her on her biggest anniversary day in a back booth .. nope those other bulging cocked turned on men would want a piece of that.

The other biggy is the sluts lover knew her, and her body, so much better than the wimp husband who from the day he married her was never enough to satisfy her sexually with his so called love making.

For example the beautiful married sluts boyfriend took her virgin butt and made it a pussy, and probably took the sluts virgin mouth pussy, while her loser sitting in his favorite chair at home cuck had only had 1 of her 3 used beat up pussies .. the one that was stretched out by a jock, and then child birth twice.

Juat think the better man has had his whores butt pussy, her mouth pussy, and her baby making pussy... "And" what about the hot sex conversations he's enjoyed with the whoring churched wife mommy of 2 girls while giving her the sex she craved and needed. Sex and conversations the clueless pathetic loser never heard or experienced .. oh yeah her lover got to know her better in every way, and on every level, better not only by sexually taking 2 of her 3 virginity's but also he knew her emotionally better while giving her what she really dis need and deserve. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Can you really burn someone you love that had an addiction?"

No, provided I'm aware of it. I'll rather do my best to help to get rid of it. But, if it's unknown to me, if I got to know about it from someone else instead from the victim, that's also all on a sudden, then what am I supposed to do? Am I not suppose to react to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Burn or Not to Burn... why is this even a question?!? Of course you burn her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not sure what denomination this is supposed to represent, but it’s incorrect theology. The Bible is VERY clear that divorce is allowed due to adultery. Divorce is neither punishment, nor vengeance, so it doesn’t interfere with what The Lord has claimed as His responsibility. Rather, it’s merely letting Caesar know that she has terminated the contract by her choices. He has a responsibility to keep his children away from her corrupt influence.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about adultery being a sin, as well as coveting, etc...? As far as the questions about alcoholics, drug addicts, I've alway been of the mind that as long as they only hurt or kill themselves I have no problem with them but when they impact the lives lives of others then they really need to be dead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, I see—SHE is a victim, an addict. Poor thing. BTW Guilt and Betrayal are not equivalent, one causes much more pain than the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

muh psychobabble

Julie is just another alpha widow.

She missed Chad's style of sex, Betabux Austin wasn't able to sexually do it for her like her previous Chad could.

She settled fkr him and eventually got bored so she went out and when she found another Chad, latched on and spread her legs.

She's not wife material. Simple as.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s quite a deep thought ending wit those questions before I answer I,ll just go read “your “ part 2

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

This is one of the best and most thoroughly developed stories I have read on this forum. I gave it five stars and feel that it deserves more. I look forward to the rest of the recovery. Thank you.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Cindy, I like you old hair style better. 5 stars color a great story, and great writing. Cheating hurts everyone. I am so sorry myself for all my cheating.. I love a happy ending Buster2U

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Disgusting tale from a disgusting writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* Great Story and I can't wait to read part 2. Obviously Willmott is an idiot. Keep up your the good work and don't let the trolls get to you. It's funny how the trolls that criticize others never offer up any of their own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My first wife was a sex addict so I can appreciate this story. During the first part of our marriage we were good and had sex morning and night. Later in our marriage due to work loads, I was not there as often. Even when home I was usually exhausted so our sex life suffered.

After a few months I found out she was seeking satisfaction elsewhere. So we ended up in a divorce.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

"...in sickness and in health..."

You'd have to be a very good Christian to live up to that part of the vow in this case.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

I have not read your follow up, I will go do that now. But at this point there is only one choice ever with a cheater. A cheater always cheats they never stop cheating they only learn how to stop getting caught. If you forgive a cheater you just make a smarter cheater for the next time. Never forgive, never reconcile. Burn them to cinders.

bgl35bgl35about 1 year ago

Cindy, I think this story is one of the best I have ever read. I gave it 5 stars and hope you write many more. bgl35@hotmail.com

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 1 year ago

Good story. Please lose the word mistake. Mistake is when you forget to put the milk back in the refrigerator.

Decision is when you willfully decide to do something.

I vote to BURN the bitch!

She knew exactly what she was doing & was betting on hubby not finding out. Hence, a Bad Decision.

As they say...Live by the sword, die by the sword.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 1 year ago

So I'm just starting to read your story and immediately had to comment, "YOU LISTEN TOO MUCH TO COMMENTS!!!" Sorry, if that comes off a little strident, but Loving Wives has become a category renowned for extremely harsh criticisms whether deserved or not. Sometimes these diatribes are focused on the author rather than the story. This is simply bad behavior. Abandoning what you want to write because of this bad behavior would be cowardly. Write the stories you wish to write. Devalue any comments you may see. If the comments still bother you, turn them off. I do realize that if you follow my advice to pay less heed to commenters, that could lead to deciding to ignore THIS comment. I'm OK with that as long as it is a decision YOU make rather than mob rule.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I liked it right up till the ending. Instead of giving us YOUR ending to YOUR story, you left it to the mob (commenters like yours truly). In my opinion, this makes it a weaker story. Again, thank you for your work and for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 major flaws- having a sexual addiction or an addiction to a type of sex does not explain or excuse adultery both can and do exist in committed relationships - when a woman breaks a man, and he loses emotional control she instinctually loses respect and attraction for him - also in so many stories on this site a huge emphasis is put on getting back to the way they were before the affair, but that isn't good enough because nomatter wherever they were before it clearly wasn't enough to keep her from straying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story itself. The ending questions really brought up good points. Personally I believe her parents dropped the ball early on. They should have gotten her counseling after her 1st boyfriend and the loss of the child. To wait almost 20 years later is inexcusable, and allowed those feelings she had manifest and build up. Ryan and her getting together twice a month did help anything either, especially since he liked giving her rough sex. Ryan's wife didn't like it, so hooking up with Julie was like hitting the lotto to him. That and her wanting to keep it secret from her husband was a blessing in disguise for him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Rimmerdal, it's not a question of "too much third person." If you're telling the story in 1st person, there shouldn't be ANY 3rd person. If you want to tell the story in 3rd person, then it should be ALL 3rd person, which can't be too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As far as "the ending"...

Ryan's wife divorces him (and takes him to the cleaners).

Austin reads "50 shades of grey" and becomes Julie's dom (to satisfy her sexual addiction).

"And they live happily ever after"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

usual fare of a woman and a wife not being satisfied sexually. I THINK we have to accept that many females need more than one man for sex and many of them have strong sexual desires. I have a feeling that a lot of this sexuality is caused by sexual deprivation during their teen years. Sex is fraught with difficulties for a young woman. Criticism from family and friends, the worry of being considered a 'loose woman', totally unfair, the unwanted attention of males looking for an easy fuck and the chance of becoming pregnant all makes a lady's sexuality difficult to endure. The general public's acceptance of pleasurable, casual sex is less rigid but there's still a long way to go. 4 for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful, though sad, story. 10 stars. I think Julie is very sorry, and fell under Ryan's spell. Julie has a long way back to be with her family again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had potential with a lot of emotion. I mean she cheated twice a month (two nights per month) for a bit over a year, with raw, abusive sex. The only reason no divorce is the kids and her husband being religious. Sadly the next chapter is jaut a hot mess. Austin basically sexually assaults her for a weekend in some sort of sick catharsis of rage and sexual fury, completely antithetical to his characyer and values, and yet they eventually make up. Would have been better off left open ended.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Bon sang, personnellement, je coincerai Ryan un soir à la sortie d'un bar, lui casserai les membres et les couilles à coup de batte de baseball .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story but one thing not pointed out- in discussion between Austin & Janis. She kept saying her affair's a mistake, but also said it was a year in duration. Austin never claimed that it's NOT a mistake but a planned course of action. A mistake is forgetting to turn off a light or putting too much pepper while cooking. Her cheating over a year isn't that mistake & if she wasn't caught & things that happened didn't, she'd still be doing it. And for being over the year infidelity, she should make plans to leave the house, even with him not believing in divorce. But some times.... Wondering what happens when Janis tells Ryan's wife. Like I can't guess. That's in part 2, I think. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a male victim of this exact situation I now suffer continually with this in my head and this man lives rent free in my head. If o had known this when it was going on would eliminate both. I’m sorry I didn’t burn the bi

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is no coming back from this. Divorce the slut and move on.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

I don’t buy the whole sex addiction and it sounds like psycho babble to me. We all have an instinctive and hormonal desire to have sex. I guess we are all sex addicts.

Norseman123Norseman12310 months ago

Take no notice of the critics you will never win on loving wives, your writing is just fine keep it up 5*****

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

An interesting idea well executed.

I would think a reformed gung ho evangelical Christian would be uncomfortable in todays Disney?

Damn good story. Hope your sex addiction doesn’t keep you from enjoying sex.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Tough question. I'm sure when I read the comments there will be no end to the many different opinions and suggestions. Maybe Julie could wear sackcloth and ashes through the center of town to show her remorse. Tough, tough question and I'm not sure what is best. The girls need their mother but can Justin ever trust again? Don't know if I could forgive her if she was my wife. Just glad I never had to make that decision.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Um. The Bible does not teach to forgive and forget. Only to forgive. Interestingly, it also teaches that God alone can forgive. Such a dichotomy. A bit of a dilemma for all those budding theologians. What to do? What to do?

It is also more ammunition for all those contentious non believers who are busy searching for something to discredit a God that they don't believe exists.

If Austin forgot what had occurred then there is nothing stopping her from repeating it.

Yes maybe we are to humanly forgive for our own sanity rather than that of the offenders. But we are to learn from it, not forget. A rape victim does not need to walk back into the home of her attacker just to prove she has forgiven and forgotten

oldwolf58oldwolf5810 months ago

One point, you can only be a cuckold if you allow it to continue. Your spouse having an affair means you are being cuckold but doesn't mean that's your personality. To allow it to continue, to allow yourself to continue to be disrespected and allow the affair to continue once you are aware of it would indeed mean you are a cuckold. But if you find out and immediately take steps to put an end to it, either by leaving the marriage or putting a stop to the affair, as in this story, then you are not a cuckold but a wronged spouse. Being a cuckold implies accepting the situation, if you don't accept it then you are simply the wronged party.

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

One thing that keeps getting missed with all the analogies between cheating because mental illness and alcoholism is that they still killed the marriage regardless.

If you kill someone while driving drunk you are still going to jail regardless of an illness or not.

The person is dead wether you have an addiction or not.

Same with a marriage.

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

It's Burn ... She screwed around. Drunk or not, She screwed around... "Addiction" or not, She screwed around ... She CHOSE to submit, nothing less. She Chose to give in to her urges ... No choice, but to Burn The Bitch ... That's how real life goes Kids !

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

The character Julie makes a lot of contradictory comments. For instance during counseling she says: I never loved or wanted anyone else," Certainly she did not love Ryan but she definitely wanted him, a while year of wanting him. So at the start of counseling she is lying. If she didn't love him and there was never any danger of him not wanting her why did she need to dress like a whore to please him on the 20th anniversary date and make out in public? All she needed to do to get her sex addiction fuck was go into his hotel room and take off her clothes. Suggest you let a couple of people read your stories and make comments like this to tighten up your theme.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Good story. No one will be happy with it, but I think it was a great concept and an curious to see where it goes, especially with the kids and the boss. On to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. But a bit confused. What was the special dinner that Ryan had set up on the the night of her and Austin's anniversary? He didn't know about the surprise party, right? But why did he say they only had a couple hours? Some odd contradictions there. The other contradiction is her saying she was never intimate and was only rough sex and no kissing. Didn't they see her making out with Ryan and kissing passionately with her miniskirt up at her waist with no underwear (and a wardrobe malfunction to boot)? Pretty sure if he actually saw her having rough, degrading sex with Ryan as per say a PI video, marriage would be over regardless of his anti divorce stance. Also somewhere when she is praying for him to survive and is lamenting what she did and says something about trading it all for "a few nights of sex". Huh? She cheated on one trip. There was a gap for a couple of months and then they went at it full bore, two nights a month. So what is that? Like 20 nights? Since when is "a few" actually 20? Guess the wife does a lot of heavy revision and redaction of her time with Ryan. And yes it is sad she has an addiction. But addictions often ruin marriages, whether sexual, narcotics, alcoholism, or gambling, etc.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Very good story, but I’m not sure the marriage can be salvaged. Now go burn the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can I first say that I thought this was a good story.Like most of your stories the characters feel like real people - acting and reacting as real people do. This is the strength of your writing. The weakness is that you appear to rely on autocorrection software to pick up your inirial errors. The result is that there are many small errors of punctuation, miss-spelling and occasional use of the wrong word (e.g. parametric instead of paramedic). Whist this is not in itself a major issue it does break up the flow of the writing so that the reader ends up going over that sentence several times in order to make sense of it. As a writer myself, I strongly advocate reading and rereading your work to spot mistakes of that sort before posting the final product. (You might then have noticed that at one point you repeated an entire paragraph within the space of half a page).

I don't wish to sound like a member of the grammar police but sorting out problems of this sort will make good writing even better.

Lastly, just a thought on perception. This is a story of two people with similar needs who are brought together by circumstances and succumb to their desires in an equal 'partnership'. and yet at the end of the story you say of Ryan that perhaps he should receive some payback for 'seducing a married woman'. And yet Julie, who is admittedly, being deeply affected by this, seduced a married man. A man who lost his happy home, loving wife and children. You could argue that it was no more his fault than hers; yet the common perception in LW storie is that 'he' seduced 'her', with an unspoken assumption that the man is always to blame. Sorry, I'm going to stop there because this idea of built in bias interests me and I could probably go on ad nauseam about it. Perhaps I already have? Keep on writing but remember - 'The devil is in the detail.'

Crater7527

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When she gave her ass to another man while refusing her husband their marriage was over.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, the counselor basically tells Austin if he doesn't forgive his wife, it'll be his fault that she returns to her deprived way of life. Wow, amazing how the guilt can be thrust on the man here. That said, I can understand the thought behind that but there had to be a different way to present it.

uncle_muduncle_mud6 months ago

Having experienced similar in the past I could not be so forgiving if at all. It all comes down to choices and if you haven't lived it you have no idea of the pain involved. But this isn't my story and credit where it is due, this story was well written. Five stars from me.

CindyTVCindyTV6 months agoAuthor

@bacchant2 - glad you liked the story. It was one of my first stories - you can tell by all the mistakes, but thanks for the feedback. Regarding the question...should the innocent wife be told by the cheating wife? Well, I believe she had a right to know that her husband was unfaithful. The fact that she told her reminds of the AA Step 5 where you admit your mistakes to the aggrieved party. Fair? No. But her husband taking another mans wife isn't fair either. Knowing the truth could prevent it form happening again, if she forgave him. There are no winners when spouses cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There was little that the church got involved in. Adultery should be one of of the big ones as it is clearly laid out. In some churches if the person is shown not to be repentant they get kicked out. Further if the wronged spouse doe not forgive them, they can divorce. Thus no church leaders so far have been approached which is not the norm. Secondly why, oh why doo people say it was a mistake. It was not, adultery is heinous act and should be treated as such. Lastly thus story is correct about women not knowing why they have done something. My wife was one but never really though she had done something wrong. I also know of a few other wives have committed adultery and don't really know why. All 3 cases they compartmented their lives. One reason my ex-wife did it was because she was heavily abused as a child and they compartment to survive. The other issue she had was all her family had low morals in their genes. None of her family have kept a marriage. Her brother is on his third or fourth wife now.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

Marriage counseling is not their to save marriages in that sense, he told the counselor he wanted to love his wife again. That's not what marriage counseling is for, it's purpose is to find out what problems they are having in the marriage. What are the cause of the problems how did they start and what can they do to stop these from happening. If the can or cant, and to help you get past what has already happened. But it's not there to help you fall back in love with anybody.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written, but ended up scoring the story poorly. The authors continuous use of the word "mistake" is distasteful and seems to minimize the actions of the wife. What she did was not a "mistake". The affair was/is a continuous act of complete betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The last part where the author asks should you burn someone with an addiction be it alcoholism, drugs or in this case sex. Take a look around, people get burned every day it comes down to self preservation and protecting the children from a destructive environment which is exactly what she has created.

But of course believing in a non-existent entity that tells you to forgive those that do you wrong ensures a lifetime of misery for the forgiver, which the church looks on as a successful outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cindy, in your last full paragraph you discuss Ryan and "restitution" for seducing a married woman.

I believe you meant to say RETRIBUTION.

Restitution would be, for example, to pay him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cindy, in my lay opinion, in females, presumed sex addiction is probably not addiction at all, but the lack of exhaustive sex (which men get regularly, but women rarely get), which because of its incomplete and unsatisfactory nature, leads to a vicious cycle of seeking more and more sex in a futile attempt to achieve completeness and satisfaction. BTW, having the sh*t effed out of you is NOT exhaustive sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She spends a couple of yrs in HS and learns to like rough sex but after 19 yrs of marriage doesn't learn to like loving sex? AND she was able to keep her addiction under control for 19 yrs but suddenly falls off the wagon?

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy! Your story was very well written, eloquent! No dots and that made me smile, lol. Your character build up was excellent and I liked the ending, leaving so much to the imagination was what few Authors use and it was down right genius. Thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! My best, highest score I give. PEACE!

nwaatntnwaatnt4 months ago

Blaming an addiction for her actions is wrong, she didn't cheat because of an addiction, she cheated because she was turned on by her boss.

To quote a paragraph from the beginning of the story, describing how things started

QUOTE

After several trips, they became more familiar with each other and appeared to be more of a couple than business associates. There was more touching, closeness, and friendly teasing than normal. Julie did not see this as anything but standard business commonplace, however, sometimes she did think of Ryan while making love with Austin. The guilt bothered her at first but after a while, she allowed herself to fantasize without the guilt, knowing she loved only Austin and having a fantasy wasn't cheating. UNQUOTE>

Those are the actions of a woman falling for a coworker, it don't mean she had an addiction.

After a few more trips while they became more familiar with each other he became more aggressive which turned her on more because it reminded her of the rough sex she used to have with her first boyfriend.

No addiction in it she is just another cheating wife

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

When I finished reading this first part, I immediately gave it 5 stars. Yes, okay, it was well written. But then I read the comments and nwaatnt's was the most interesting. She always said it was just sex and no love, that's not true, she loved him!

consulting91consulting913 months ago

A great take on a different type of story. I like how you left the opinion to the reader to make their own judgement. Great job

sneakoneoutsneakoneout3 months ago

She cannot blame her affair on wanting rough sex. She did not know what the sex would be like until he had his dick in her. She started the affair because there was a romantic link between them.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Many have buried the fact she was mistreated sexually by her original boyfriend that set the tone for the underlying additiction to rough sex. She missed that type of sexual behavior and may have instigated it with her boss in hopes it would triger that behavior in this relationship knowing the closeness that developed was wrong to begin with. Once it started down that road, it built on itself between both of them which can be a natural progression just like any other addiction that is very destructive. It is apparent in the story she was being treated with both kinds of sexual relations that gave her the degrading from the one source and the uplifting love from within the home. Unfortunately the negative being fed at the rate she was experiencing from the boss eventually ursurp the relationship of the spouse. Can she overcome that with all the resources she is being helped with now is difficult to assess. Raw negative sexual is very powerful as an undermining psychological issue that is always hanging in the back of ones mind once they have experienced it indepth.

No easy answers here. But we sure treat individuals more kindly with narcotic issues and other psychological issues better then those dealing with sexual additiction type so issues ( this is a real prevalent concern that can cause suicide and other long term mental issues that individuals never recover from.) Those with real issues of rough sex go where they can attain this and yes it is a real thing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"To burn or not to burn"? Burn. Nothing like religious blinkers to blind you to reality. Faith might mean forgiveness, but more productive to divorce her what-ever the damned celibate priest says, but get her help for the mental illness. That is, unless you want to look over your (or his/her) shoulder all the time and be preemptive. Life's too short. Imagine always worrying about whether your spouse went to the sex version of AA meetings. Nope.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

You clearly indicated in your epilogue what you were going to do with this incredible mess. You were going to pull a RAAC out thin air, truly sometimes you write science fiction. Think about it. Given you are a trans you are able to look at this from both angles. In my 70 years l have seen heaps of divorces mostly because of cheating spouses both sexes. Not once did l witness the forgiveness and reconciliation you push. Divorce was the inevitable consequence of cheating by both mmen and women.

Forgiveness came after the divorces, never before or during the divorce. That is a hard cold fact.

I love your writing but your forgiveness level is beyond the norm and often beyond the palestill a 4/5

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

"Please stop calling him my boyfriend, he was nothing to me and I'll do anything to prove it."

- Except for being a person who gave her something her husband couldn't or wouldn't.

Somebody she was willing to risk her whole life on to get what he gave her.

.

"Well, the main thing I want is Austin to love me like he used to, to forgive what I have done and get things back to where they were."

- Because Austin loving her to all exclusions kept her faithful...? No, obviously not. So him loving her 'like he used to' is just a recipe for a repeat performance on her part.

.

She went out and purchased a special dress to impress her lover and get him excited for a night of hot sex.

- Not her 'fuck buddy', her 'lover'. And if he's willing to fuck her senseless, it would seem that alone is sufficient to 'excite' him.

.

And it's funny; at no point do I recall Ryan asking her to shave her pussy. So she's going above and beyond to please the man fucking her. We already know she's letting him have anal.

.

Fine, we're to believe she had an addiction (one that had no signs prior to Ryan), and yet she *let* this progress with Ryan with no knowledge of the kind of sex she'd get from him. Happy for her.

"I'm sorry she's got a 'problem' but I in no way believe it's any more than she liked and wanted rough sex. Not was *addicted* to it, just wanted it."

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Story is good but BTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry but in long run you will be better off

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Burn both of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES