To Forgive Him

Story Info
I was not angry at him anymore.
1.2k words
3.71
34.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him. He was sitting on my couch, not a thread of cloth - except for his dainty socks - on his magnificent body. His body was gym-honed perfection, with large deltoids, thick armor-like pecs, biceps that could have crushed an ox, and awe-inspiring thighs. And between those thighs was his erection, rampant, ready, dripping like a leaky faucet, except in this case it was welcome. His cock was uncut, and his foreskin was stretched taut over the head, so that the large mushroom head appeared even more cannon ball-like than usual. And under the trunk-like erection, the fertile lemon-sized balls that had brought two children into this world.

Despite myself, looking at him like this - naked, unencumbered by his own male glory - made me feel a furtive heat running between my thighs, a deliciously slithering warmth that threatened to blossom into a full-fledged erection, soon enough if I did not do anything to counter it. Oh how I long to just give in to the temptation, to run into his huge masculine arms and let bygones be bygones, to open my soft succulent thighs and receive the bounty of his cock into my secret depths.

Instead I let myself simmer in the warmth, in the slow hypnotizing vibration of lust and passion that had begun filling the vessels of my own cock, readying it for its own erection to mirror his. Ever so slowly my cock rose, like a cockerel greeting the sun, its singular eye aware of its surrounding, and now its attention was on one masculine presence lounging on my couch. He noticed it, and gave me a hopeful and shy grin, which looked so deliciously enticing on his handsome chiseled Asian face. Then he looked at my face, and that wariness changed into something deeper, something more lustful, something more quintessentially male.

His cock throbbed, and the head wagged as if in gratitude. A drop more precum fell onto his groin. "You're not angry, are you? At least, not anymore." As if to punctuate his words, he opened his thighs more, offering me his cock, dripping delicious nectar.

In reply I took his hand, a large bear paw, and brought it to enclose my erection. "Do I feel angry to you?" I half-murmured my question, my voice hazy, drunk in lust, drunk in love.

"No," he murmured back, his deep voice reverberating in the room, his hand grasping at my erection, finger-pad dabbing at my open slit, "You feel warm to me, warm and ready."

Suddenly he turned me around and sat me down on his lap. I moaned as I felt his erection encroaching into my taint, the warm turgid flesh pressing into my softest skin, looking for its target. Upstairs he turned my head around and gave me a deep soul-searing kiss, his tongue searching for my truth. We exchanged balls of spit as he adjusted and adjusted my carriage, and finally his cock-head was in the nook of my warm inviting asshole.

Our eyes met, and his warm pools of light held my gaze as he entered my darkness. The warmth blunt instrumental head of his cock paved the way, lubricated by his heavy stream of precum, separating the tight wall of my anus like Moses before the sea a few thousand years ago. Deeper and deeper he went, and the glint of his eyes sparkled more as the warmth and the silk envelop his protruding flesh. "You feel so good inside, like you're tailor-made just for me," he murmured. I just smiled and contracted my inner muscles, the ring sphincter that was engulfing his erection, earning myself a delicious masculine groan.

I smiled at his groan, for it confirmed to me that this man, this hunk of a man, standing tall at six-foot-five and coming in at 160-pounds worth of pure hard muscle, was putty in the warm luscious grasp of my tight asshole. Much like he had been for the past two years, two beautiful, sex-addled years, years of furtive kisses and hidden rendezvous and clandestine calls, two years of secret from his wife, my lovely sister.

The first time we met all those years ago he was newly graduated from college, as was my sister. When I had my eyes on his face and his body I decided then and there, at the family dinner table, that I would soon have his cock invading my ass. It took a long time, it was a long game, but finally he succumbed to my wiles when my sister was heavy with their second. It had been raining that first time when he came knocking on my apartment, wet and smelling of petrichor. A glass of wine or two later, he came and came between my thighs, clutching at my tiny waist like I was a precious jewel, spilling groans and curses as his considerable cock sputtered pent-up white hot cum into my hole. "Six months, six fucking months," he had whispered, his only words between the door and my sheets. I just sighed as I pulled his buttocks in closer, so that his Asian cock was embedded deeper inside me.

It was all almost too easy. He had his job in the city, as a corporate attorney, in fast-track to become a partner, while I was the exemplary bachelor, working as a piano instructor. My schedule was always free for a dalliance or two, and his was a very welcome intrusion, be it in the middle of the week, or at the rare occasion in the weekends. Soon we had a regular thing going, a full-fledged affair, behind my sister.

One time my sister and my nephew, their firstborn, were at my parents. I came to my sister's house, bringing food and champagne and whipped cream. After an interval we proceeded to make full use of the whipped cream, dipping cock in the concoction, licking wine over our naked skin, using champagne as the most expensive of lube. After we came each three times, the bed was nigh unrecognizable, so we proceeded to christen the couch at the sitting room, and the kitchen island where I discovered a limber bone did exist in my body.

Today I was annoyed because he was late. We were supposed to meet at six p.m., have dinner and spend time together; my sister was again back at my parents', this time with both children. He ended up at my apartment at half past eight, had already eaten, and he said he had an early meeting tomorrow. No matter, at least he was here now plowing deep inside my ass, where he belonged.

"Fuck baby, I'm close."

"I'm close too, keep fucking me, fuck me, breed me like you did my sister."

"Fuck, I'm cumming, ah fuck fuck FUCKING-A!" he groaned lustily, sending up volleys of semen up my anus. "Fucking ridiculous."

"Fuck, I felt that cum, so fucking deep inside me," I murmured against his lips. They curved up in a satisfied smile.

"Now do you forgive me?"

I raised my head, looked deep into his eyes and constricted my anal sphincter around his still substantial cock in a deep debauched rhythm, making him grunt happily. "Can't you feel my forgiveness?"

He grinned. "I sure do."