To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 01

Story Info
Baby steps in bed and big leaps in trusting another.
11.5k words
4.72
6.4k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

I woke up the next day still feeling the butterflies from his kiss. God, I wanted him. I wanted him bad. Such a deadly mix of sweet, innocent, hot and humble. I just couldn't see how a man like him served in the army. As a captain most of all. He was just so... sweet. And hot. And I was hopelessly falling for a man whose only man on man experience was kissing me last night, but I couldn't let that kill my buzz, the buzz was too good.

It was already past noon as I still turned sides in bed in my bliss and Jemma tormented me for her breakfast. I made myself coffee and fed her as my phone beeped, showing a message from Luke, "I'm sure you can't fall asleep at 5 o'clock, have you seen Back to the Future?"

Sounded like sci-fi, didn't really sound like Luke, but what did I know.

"Watch me, no I haven't seen it." I wrote back as my life record on the longest I was able to watch a movie without falling asleep was 28 minutes after a double coffee and having woken up recently. I mean, it's ridiculous how I just snooze off like that. I've even tried caffeine tablets, still nope.

Though I am able to turn just sleepy by having a tv play on the background without paying absolutely no attention to it. I literally have chosen my workplaces by filtering out bars with tv-s.

"I won't, because you won't fall asleep. 33/24 Regans street." he texted back. Oh, cute, he honestly thinks he stands a chance against my movie-lepsia.

"Let's let the evening show, I'll bring coffee and brownies." I wrote back and my eye stayed on the address.

24 Regans, the building where I'd never been although I was more than welcome to quite a few times. I googled the building, it was one of the newly restored french style apartment buildings that had won the annual architecture award on restored buildings, with tall arched windows and balconies so tiny they must have been meant for cats. The fop floor on the other hand had terasses bigger than the tiny apartments themselves. If the west end was already the most expensive area in town, then that building must have been one of the top end ones even there.

I read a little to pass time, baked brownies as promised and gave Jemma extra food and love incase I stayed late. I even managed not to fuss over my wardrobe, just going with a basic tee shirt and dark slim jeans.

My reflection looked different. I was glowing. I tried to suppress my intrusive smile, but it was hopeless. Fuck, get your shit together, I thought to myself.

On the way I stopped by a coffee shop near his building, ordering two drip coffees of their strongest blend neat.

I managed to run a few minutes late and he greeted me with a strong hug and a little kiss on the cheek, invited me inside, teasing if I took decaf coffees. The kiss on the cheek almost had me falling over - good he was holding me.

He looked as amazing as always, dressed in a white tee shirt and gray marl sweatshorts. He looked so cozy that I just wanted to snuggle up with him. Hmmm, I could already imagine snuggling up to him as he wrapped his arms around me... Okay, snap the fuck out of it.

His place was a small but practical, a studio not missing a single modern luxury. In front of the tall window was a king size bed, with a small couch at the foot. Moderate sized wall mounted tv in front of the couch, a few non-obtrusive armchairs and a compact kitchen that seemed better equipped than my full sized, and a bathroom near the entrance.

He showed me to the couch, the movie already on the screen ready to go. "Home made?" he asked, meddling with the food container.

"Yep." I answered still familiarizing myself with his rental, I saw how it could win an architecture award. High ceilings, accent walls, beautiful depth in colours, even the radiators looked like pieces of art.

"I can barely fry eggs, this cooking thing is intriguing." he said, taking a good whiff of the brownies and smiling in surprise.

I laughed at the list of things he found intriguing - he's somewhere closing into thirty and had no idea of some of such simple things in life. "I'd be happy to show you a few things one day, if you'd like." I offered.

"I would and uhm, I wanted to say that I really had a lovely time yesterday." he said with a genuine smile that made his eyes twinkle so sweetly.

Do not make me fall for you even worse than I already have mister, you're still allegedly straight.

"Yeah, me too." I noted and watched him help himself to a brownie. Taking a bite he moaned in delight, his eyes closed and his moan deep and low. I had to curse myself as the moan ran straight to my groin and within seconds I was stuck with the struggle of having to somehow discreetify my bulge.

"Oh my, these are amazing." he muttered in surprise.

"Feel free to finish them off, I had my fair share of batter already." I said as I really just enjoyed how much he savoured them, I couldn't enjoy them half as much as he did.

"I just might, but now I dare you to fall asleep the next two hours." he grinned to me like he'd be honestly certain that I wouldn't fall asleep. Cute.

"Doing my best." I laughed, raising my empty coffee cup at him and shamelessly helped myself to his as he didn't like coffee anyway.

Taking my chances I snuggled up to his side as he put the movie on and was more than thrilled when he wrapped his arm around me after a little consideration and shifted to a comfy cuddling position.

Like, he was actually cuddling me, not just sitting an arm around me, but leaning back and pulling me to lay against him.

He was so warm and comforting that I was suddenly jealous of Jemma - why couldn't I just ball up and purr away on his body for hours as he petted me? Okay, okay, calm the fuck down, enjoy what you get and try watch the movie the sweet man selected.

"I really like you David." he said softly.

Wait. Did I just imagine that? No, he really said it. Two years of just watching him on the other side of the bar, afraid to even talk to him and now he's cuddling me and saying he likes me? Was life really turning on me? God, it better, would be about time.

I turned to look up at him and smiled. I could handle seeing that face every day of my life. Such tranquil eyes on such a kind face. And the beard, can't get over the beard. "I really like you too mister." I murmured back.

He smiled back and gently tugged my chin to kiss me. Our kiss was so innocent and soft it was almost chaste. With gentle smiles we settled back in our positions as the opening credits finished. I could really get used to snuggling up to him.

I think I saw the movie somewhere when the kid traveled to the past and gone I was. Which was sad, because it really seemed interesting. It seemed to be filmed even before I was born and the filming quality considering that was exquisite, not to mention the story line that might have been there - wouldn't know, didn't see it.

I woke up cuddled up close to him, my head on his abdomen, a hand and leg draped over him. He must have moved me as we were on his bed. I was still dressed, a light blanket covering me, him under the duvet. It seemed to be dark outside already.

Batting my eyes I tried to regain focus on the world and turned to find him reading under me, half-sitting ducked under the duvet, still wearing a tee shirt. He had reading glasses on and looked extra sweet with them. He closed the book noticing me being awake.

"Unbelievable." he groaned, shaking his head.

"I warned you." I laughed apologetically.

"You did, that was my childhood favourite movie." he said, trying his best to pout but was obviously amused.

"I would say I'm sorry, but again I did warn you. How long was I out?" I asked and stretched out with a little jawn.

"Even more unbelievable, five hours. It's almost eleven. Did you stay the entire night up, just to prove a point?" he laughed and I was immediately feeling like I was intruding. He usually was in bed by that time. Well in the sleeping meaning.

"Full night sleep, all the way til noon, I swear. And sorry, I really should let you get to sleep." I said crawling up.

"You can stay." he said, surprising himself as much as me by the looks of it and quickly stammered "I mean, I... it's late already and if Jemma isn't expecting you back of course."

"She'll be more than fine. Are you inviting me to spend the night, like in your bed?" I asked, wondering over his intentions and the fact that there wasn't really another place to sleep. And it wasn't that late, not for me anyway and he knew it. I usually finished work at that time, if not later.

"To sleep, just sleep." he said with a little blush like he just realised how he'd sounded.

"Okay, sure." I quickly took up the offer before he could back out, it's not like I got to spend too much time with him being asleep and all. Plus a night next to him? Yes, please!

"There's mouthwash and stuff in the bathroom."

"Thanks." I said making my way to the bathroom. His bathroom was enviable to say the least, a beautiful japanese soaking tub, a half-open shower and how skilfully hidden the toilet was - I mean usually toilets looked a bit blunt in bathrooms.

He barely had anything but the bare essentials around, but yet again he did seem like a practical man.

I washed up and made my way back to his bed. "Shirt, no shirt?" I asked pulling my jeans down, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable with any excessive nakedness and judging how he was still wearing his.

"How ever you feel." he said, clearly trying to hide his curious look from me. Which was amusing - I mean he's probably seen more naked men than I'll see in my entire lifetime.

"Okay." I said pulling my shirt off and crawling to lay next to him under the duvet. "What are you reading?"

"Soil ecosystems and rejuvenation."

"Hm."

"I think I like it. Gardening and growing stuff."

"You look real sweet with those glasses." I murmured, unable to help myself.

He blushed and closed the book again. "You look real sweet when you sleep." he said, caressing my cheek and raising up enough to remove his glasses and put the book away. The gesture of him leaning towards his nightstand making his shirt rise and bare a glimpse of his back to me.

His back looked much worse than it had half a year ago, instead of swollen welts, there were uncountable thick scratch like scars, like he'd gotten the very same injury that I couldn't quite place again, just worse.

Judging as he'd been back for more than two weeks, it must have been quite bad. But I decided not to phrobe him on that matter now as he joined me under the duvet and quickly tried to shoo my concerned expression.

He'd tell me if he wanted to.

He scooted down next to me and I stroked his face, leaning in to kiss him. He stiffened under my touch, a hint of fear in his eyes.

I stopped mid move, inches away from his face, wordlessly saying that I wasn't going to do anything he didn't want, not now, not ever.

His eyelids flickered rapidly and his expression relaxed murmuring a faint sorry. He slowly came forward and softly placed his lips on mine. The connection made me gasp a breath just as his lips brushed against mine. God, it felt electric.

Gradually taking control of the kiss, I felt him slowly relax to my caress. I scooted back to leave the kiss, but he ran his hand over my cheek in a way he'd be asking for more and held my neck tentatively, but not aggressively in any way, as I gave my lips back to him.

Our kiss was sweet and tender for minutes, almost chaste, but the wonder and shared trust gradually built into need. It was harder and harder to ignore the passion, the demanding need.

I wanted to break away, stop before I couldn't stop, but the little sweet low moans from Lukes throat undid my last resistance and I deepened the kiss finding his tongue with mine. I struggled finding a good angle and not wanting to spook him by topping him, I nudged him to top me instead.

I slowly gave my control over to him, letting him decide the pace and intensity, but I didn't expect him to be so eager. He kissed me passionately and surprised me by caressing my arms and body.

I was happy to follow his lead and feel his physique. I had never touched a body as built as his, every curve of his muscles intrigued me and how they flexed as he moved. The welts under his shirt reminded me to keep away from his back, but as soon as my hand landed on his ass I had to moan from appreciation, so firm and soft at the same time. God, how gorgeous he'd look bent over...

Our limbs entwined on the bed and his body was just perfectly hairy and god, how his short beard brushed against my face. Fuck, my rock hard erection was leaking in a matter of seconds as he pressed his body on mine.

I got lost in his mouth on mine and his own hard on against my thigh and his bloody irresistible body made every nerve in my body tingle.

I abruptly pulled my head away, panting, feeling myself on the edge of losing the very last bit of self control I had.

"Sorry, did I...?" he asked confused.

"No." I said with a heavy exhale, but the confusion in his face didn't fade, "I just don't want to get carried away. I mean I do want to, but..." I explained further trying to calm my mind and not think of the raging need in me.

He nodded in understanding and gave me space, rolling off of me. I fought the thought of excusing myself to the bathroom to relieve myself, but I might as well have just slapped him in the face than do that. This wasn't about sex, this was about finally having someone to share a life with. Even as my dick screamed at me in rage that I was an idiot, the chance was right next to me.

"How carried away?" he asked softly as minutes passed and my arousal having slowly accepted his faith for that night, but jumped up again from his words.

I didn't know what to say. My head was a blank and my raging arousal begged for attention. "How much would be too much?" I asked him hesitantly.

"I'm not sure." he admitted as he looked at me shyly.

"Is this okay?" I asked as I took his hand and guided him to touch me through my boxers as I took hold of him the same way, he was throbbing hard, and I tried to fight the desperate need to hump the hand that was holding me.

He looked startled by my move, but didn't pull his hand away, even though the anxiety in his eyes was obvious.

I had a good feel of his arousal, he was quite wide, somewhat average lengthed. He nervously moved his hand over my penis, shyly studying me back. I wondered if he ever had touched anyone besides himself, even just as a kid messing around.

"Yeah..." he said hesitantly.

"Just hands, nothing else." I said trying to calm him, trying to see if he's afraid of being intimate with me or just not ready for sex and added "We don't have to if you don't want to." trying to say that as supportively as I possibly could even as I felt like I could literally die from sex denial.

"No, I want to. It's just, I've never..." he stammered short of words. His eyes darting back and forth from my eyes and body, like he'd be unsure where to look, curiosity and fear reflecting in his look.

"I know." I asked stroking my hand over his bulge and leaned in to kiss his neck for the first time.

He gasped a deep breath as I caressed his neck with my lips and he moaned a 'oh my' to me. God, I loved a sensitive neck.

I slowly worked my hand on him through the fabric of his boxers, massaging his balls, rubbing my palm over the length of him and moved my kisses to his lips.

He gradually worked up the courage to touch me back properly, tugging his fingers around me and rubbing his palm over my mushroom. I don't know if it was my lack of recent partners or my irrational attraction to him that made his awkward touches on me feel as sweet as they were, having me desperately craving for more and Johns words on how it was about mutual respect not anything else suddenly made more sense to me than ever before.

As the first grunt like moans escaped his lips, I hoped that his pleasure had won over his fear and released his throbbing manhood from his boxers followed by mine.

I kissed him deep as I stroked his bare dick for the first time. He was so rock hard. With a very uncertain hand he wrapped his fingers around me and jerked me shyly.

His breaths grew more and more ragged as I stroked him calmly, wanting to make it last as long as possible. I pushed him on his back and saddled his thighs, murmuring "God you're so beautiful like this..." as I jerked him with steady strides and kissed him again.

Whimpering under me, his hand often losing its focus on me and lips having a hard time to meet mine, he soon warned me "David, I..."

"Please do." I encouraged him.

His body stiffened under me as the first droplets of semen escaped him with a muffled gasp, a little hitting my chest as the most flew on his torso, quickly followed by larger spurts with heavy groans, his hand clutching my dick hard and body softly shuttering from his orgasm.

God he was so hot when he came, his face portraying such heavenly ecstasy. I milked him to his very last drop and a little more, just toy with his post orgasm sensitivity.

I kissed him as he slowly came back to reality, grinning as I looked over the mess we created on his shirt and helped myself for a taste of him, flicking his cum from my chest, "Hmm, you taste so good..." I hummed to him.

I moved higher on him and saddled his lower abdomen, giving him a better angle and an easier position for myself, his still semi-hard dick teasing my buttcheeks. He mumbled a quick sorry as he realised he'd left me behind and I assured him that he's alright.

I trailed my fingers in his cum streams, lubricating them for myself as he watched my moves with fascination. His eyes widened in surprise as I moved down to finger myself, he looked so sweet and innocent with that look, like he'd never seen a man finger himself.

Well to think of it, then he possibly hadn't.

I quickly shooed my wandering thoughts and leaned down to kiss him as I searched for my sweet spot with my fingers. Without too much effort I found what I was looking for and my bliss started building fast. He studied me closely as I moaned and whimpered under our united caress, my pleasure holding him spellbound to me.

Oh yes, it was coming. I panted heavily, trying to support myself with my free hand. Oh god, I loved the seconds before a good orgasm, the moment when you realise that you really are going to get it.

"Don't stop, don't stop..." I pleaded as the reality faded away from me and heavenly ecstasy took over. I felt my body twitch and spasm, squeezing the fingers I held firmly on my sweet spot as cum spurted out of me in scattered streams.

My high slowly dissolving, I looked down at Luke and the mess we created on his chest. Jesus how much had I come? My eyes found his next, he at least seemed to be comfortable in our current situation, two good loads scattered over his shirt. I'd even say that he looked pleased.

I leaned down to kiss him softly before rolling off of him, pulling my boxers back up and laying down next to him to cool off.

Feeling the control in my body handed back to my brain from my dick, I glanced over, gutted to see him with a blank, even furrowed expression. "Too much?" I asked softly, gently caressing his arm. Fuck, this can't be the end of us yet.

"No, no. Sorry, I just got lost in thought." he said, shaking out of his daze and smiling softly at me.

"You... wanna clean up?" I asked trailing my finger over his torso, relieved that we weren't over yet, and licked up the semen that it'd picked up - hmm, good mix, the things I'd do to taste him fully...

Stop, fucking stop. Baby steps.

"Yeah, yeah..." he said getting up and walked over to his dresser, facing me as he changed his shirt.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers