All Comments on 'To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 01'

by kaitslou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

All good until the last bit. Did John leave the scars on his back? Am totally confused to what was meant. It wasn't even explained why he was depressed or in pain or whatever was meant.

Sorry, too much and destroyed a nice story because it made no sense.

kaitsloukaitsloualmost 4 years agoAuthor

@UltimateHomeBody

Ty for the feedback - I'm taking a wild guess that you didn't read the 00chapter? I'm starting to realise I left too much vital information there and should have numbered it ch.1 and this one ch.2, but whoopsie.

And if you did read it, well then... double my bad...

Anyways thanks, always appreciate a word or two :)

GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
nicely done

While the source of the scarring had crossed my mind, David's little "kicker" in the closing paragraphs took me quite by surprise. Very much looking forward to the next chapter as I continue to catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m enjoying this story

I like the story so far, I just have one note: I notice you keep using “drown” in place of “down”. Like how it should say that David “downs” a drink. But other than that, I’m interested to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaitslou@kaitslou
Sometimes someone walks past you and you just imagine what their story is. I do that a lot and sometimes I write that story down. Sometimes a pure fantasy of a strangers life, sometimes a moment that really happened. I have built all my stories in one "universe", but it does...