To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat still for seemingly an hour before I stripped as well, laying on my far end of bed, still playing his story back and forth in my head. I laid there and I couldn't judge. It was something beyond me, something I couldn't possibly shame or pride him for. I didn't know what he had had to deal with in his life.

He had most probably experienced things in life I couldn't merely imagine. All I could do is try to empathize. I'd be an ignorant bastard if I'd pretend there weren't times in my life when I wanted to feel anything other than what I was feeling.

And I had my own story.

I couldn't judge him like that. Even as I couldn't understand, the fact was that he'd trusted me and that was what mattered.

"Luke?" I whispered into the darkness and turned around, he was still with his back to me.

"Yeah?" he whispered back, seemingly trying his best not to sound emotional. I cuddled up to him wrapping my arms around him. His body quivered softly against mine and I felt a few sparse tears drop on my arm.

"I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to say or do anything, anything at all, please, okay?"

He gently nodded on my arm and took a little calming breath from what I could tell.

"When I was seventeen, I was still a virgin, my own boyfriend raped me. Told me it was amazing later."

I felt him want to turn around, but my request must have registered with him as he shifted back to his previous position. He didn't make a single sound in my arms, but I felt tears fall. I would have cried too, but there's a limit how much you can cry about something and I'd reached the limit on that one a fair time ago.

He kept his promise and didn't speak another word that night.