To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 04

Story Info
Dealing with the pumps of adjusting to a relationship.
9.8k words
4.93
3.9k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

Luke had been right. By the next day gossip about his supposed closet life was spreading as fast as wildfire in drought. He got quite a few calls from his closer company members, to whom all he confirmed the alleged stories. He got quite angered at the cold and/or hostile reactions from people he had considered close and I had to sympathise. It really was ridiculous how people tended to look at other people's sexualities.

After a handful of calls he shut off his phone and went for a much lengthier run than usual, so much lengthier that for a moment I wondered if he'd even come back. Coming back he didn't even bother to shower before pulling me into bed and begging for love without any words. And boy did he want it deep, slow and passionate... but on the bright side, we actually lasted more than five minutes for a change. We actually lasted a nice sensual half an hour.

We stayed cuddled in bed, his head in the nook of my shoulder, an arm and leg draped over me. It still surprised me that he wasn't stuck in the alpha-beta male roles. I was glad he wasn't. I mean some days I wanted to cuddle, some days I wanted to be cuddled, so I guess he was the ying to my yang. Anyway, people focused too much on labels and too less on love.

I worked that evening, though I'd have very much preferred to stay in bed with my sweet man. At least he stayed at my place, using the universal excuse of keeping Jemma company. Well she did love him, so it was a good excuse and I did want him there.

Should I ask him to move in? Okay, maybe give it a few weeks... And tell him you love him first, maybe?

I quit that day, sorta'.

My direct manager "gently" reminded me to keep my horrendous lifestyle private and not to flaunt around the town with it - apparently a regular, who might had seen us last night, had made a comment about the bars tolerant work environment and the bar had a reputation to take care of, which was not being that tolerant as it turned out. I broke his nose. I had no idea I had it in me. I never hit anyone in my life.

Higher management got involved and for the first time in my life I called Kathrine as John had made me promise that if I'd at any point ran into any legal hustles, I'd call her, and that definitely seemed like a legal hustle. A good old dance of the pot and kettle, sorting out who was the dirtiest.

With Kaths arrival the situation very quickly turned from me having to pay them compensation into them having to compensate me. I knew Kath was, well, simply put, the meanest and baddest of them out there, but jesus... she had them down even before she flashed her name and her name was almost as big as it got in our town. I have no idea how I figured that out just a few weeks ago...

We agreed upon a deal that they'd give me an epic letter of recommendation, pay out all the benefits I would have been entitled to, plus my three months wage and let me leave by the moment if we'd all let the matter drop.

Actually I was glad it ended. With everything Luke, I'd momentarily forgotten how much I disliked it there - I did like my work, but not that environment. And before Luke, well, I had Luke there, the impossible conquest of a man whom I now had in my bed. No fucking idea how I managed that.

I gathered the sparse belongings I had there and didn't even give a single room a second look, just wondering how I'd survived there for so long. The only demanding part of working there was maneuvering around regulations, otherwise you could just lay back and pretend you were brain dead. Maybe I was just too ambitious for them? Ehh, getting that leaving package Kathrine forged for me might have just been the very best thing that happened to me in that building. Besides Luke of course.

"David," Kathrine prompted for my attention as I left the staff entrance for the last time in my life. She was casually smoking a cigarette and I had to note she did have a certain appeal to her, I'd known her for years, but I hadn't really ever considered her a person with whom I'd exchange more than a few brief sentences with. "You're up to concert season now aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, starts in a week, goes for three months." I answered as I wondered over her agenda. Kath was not a woman to small talk. Ever. There had to be an agenda, a goal for the conversation, a reason to even open your mouth and spend energy on talking.

At a time I considered her a bitch for submerging herself into work and essentially ignoring John throughout her "projects'', but that's how they rolled, they both needed their independence. Now I saw how they constantly challenged each other, pushed themselves further and further and jesus... the dedication to each other was admirable. They might have fucked through half of the town, but one had to envy how they looked at each other.

"Good," she noted as she exhaled smoke, reached in her pocket and handed me a card, "We'll be done with the construction and set up in two months. I want you, so do stop by one day, I'm usually there every noon." she told me, sucked on her smoke again and walked away without another gesture or word.

I checked the card she gave me, if I wasn't mistaking then the address was of an old distilleries that had been in the ruins for most of my lifetime, that'd definitely make an interesting venue. Ah, the fuck, might as well check the place out, but I seriously doubted I could work under Kath and John, no pun intended. I mean to work for your ex-lover and his wife? Like damn, how complicated can you go?

I asked Luke to meet me in Wolfies. I just didn't feel like going home, I guess I wanted to "flaunt" around my lifestyle. Plus Wolfies was the kind of a bar where all the business folk and hipsters, vegans and omnies, gays and straights could come together and drink as one. The owner, Nate, didn't put up with any form of hate, literally one hateful look and you were out. I always liked him, he was just such a simple man with amazing values. There was a time I had a little crush on him, but it was rather the type of a crush that I wanted someone who was like him, but not him-him. To think of it Luke had quite a few quantities that matched Nates.

"What the hell did you do kid?" Nate asked me the minute I sat down in the bar. He kind of had a right to call me kid, in the end he was twenty something years older than me. I hadn't even realised that my hand had bruised up fairly and I gave Nate a quick overview of the events. He too noted that he didn't think I had it in me, but was glad I did. He said he'd given me a job without even a blink of an eye, but he'd just hired a new bartender. He offered to check with his buddy bar owners, but I told him off, I had the concert season anyway and in a way I needed to reboot. And spend all the time I could with Luke. Nate insisted in making it a standing offer and left me with my drink.

Luke joined me not too long after and I gave him the run over as well. He was displeased to say the least with my former manager and a little too happy about me smashing his nose, but noted that I could have just ignored him.

"Hell no, I'd rather move to fucking Sweden or Germany or where ever the fuck people act as grown ups, I'm not hiding, I'm not letting anyone push me into hiding and anyone who has a problem with that can go fuck themselves. No one who's in a fucking consenting relationship between two adults should be shamed into hiding. I love you Luke and I'm NOT going to hide it."

As I finished my bottled up rant, it took me a few moments to realise what'd I said. Well, shit, I guess I got that off my chest...

I shyly glanced over to Luke, who stared at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk I couldn't decipher. "You love me?" he asked as if to confirm what'd he heard.

I blushed crimson, but then decided to shrug it off, the fact's a fact, I loved him, I wanted to love him and everything that came with love. "Yes, yes I do." I said with the calmest and most content tone I could manage.

"Well, that's just... thank god." he said and smiled widely before pulling me in for a kiss, "I love you too."

"You better." I grinned at him and kissed him again.

"You two better stop before Nate kicks you out," snickered a female voice I didn't recognise. I leaned away from Luke and found a gorgeously beautiful woman on the other side of the bar, like magazine/TV beautiful. "Some ice for your hand." she said, offering me a towel full of ice.

"You're the new bartender?!" I gasped at the sight in front of me. I didn't usually check out women, I mean never, but damn... how did Nate get such a woman to work for him? Jesus F, she just... looked like a piece of Hollywood in my local bar.

"Yes, Alex," she noted amusedly and moved her hand in a 'you taking the ice or not' way.

I took the ice from her and said "David, Luke," as I pointed to us correspondingly, "sorry for the gawking, I just... Wolfies seems a little out of your league."

"I'd like to make that decision for myself." she said, rolling her eyes at me with a smile, and backed away, "Though I'll take a compliment when it's served like that."

With us back to ourselves Luke teased me a fair amount over checking out Alex, but it was all good natured. He too had to note that she seemed a little out of place there, but enh, none of our business. He asked if she was kidding about Nate kicking us out, but I had to confirm that as the truth, he did not appreciate making out at his bar, a few kisses were fine, but no almost foreplay style making out - no matter gay or straight.

We had a fair few drinks and surprisingly our entertainment for the night was seeing how Nate and Alex kept checking each other out not so subtly when the other wasn't looking. Followed by the chat if we'd been that obvious too, we wanted to say no, but we both had a feeling we were just as transparent.

Luke admitted that it was my smile that drew him to me, he hadn't even realised his romantic or sexual intentions, but it was just watching me, imagining what life I lived, what'd be like if he lived my life instead of his, wondering who I was when I wasn't behind the bar, just up til the moment I said I was gay, that had been a big glass shatter moment for him.

I on the other hand had to admit that my intentions were down right romantic from the first sight, I just thought it was sort of a mission impossible. Sure, sex was on my mind from the beginning as well, but I was done looking for hook ups, I'd been wanting the real thing for quite some time. Fuck I had the real thing, the bloody fairytale coming true style.

"What?" Luke asked me, seeing me staring down my drink with a sheepish smile.

"Nothing. I just... you have no idea how much I convinced myself that this wasn't happening, that there was no way I was getting you."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you're bad at convincing." he teased me.

"Will you let me take you home and show you how much I love you?" I murmured as I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

"Always." he said with a smile in his voice.

Our cab ride home was as eventless as ever, if you don't consider the smirk the driver gave us from the rear-view mirror as I took the middle seat and cuddled up to Luke an event. Or how he sweetly caressed my arm throughout the drive, with a few nuzzles in my hair behind my ear. I almost melted into him, all the worries of the day gone. It had been a big day, but in a way all the loose ends had fallen into place and a fresh clean beginning seemed to be ahead.

On the way up Luke remembered that Regan had invited us to a barbeque at theirs the next week. Luke indeed had been right about their relationship. I was positively scared. They'd be the first friends I'd be meeting. I only knew the Luke who I had in our sweet bubble, so that'd definitely be an interesting day. I really wasn't any better, he'd only met Nancy and that was just because we had brunches in her cafe. Well, now that he was out to everyone, there wasn't a single reason I should put off introducing him to my friends any longer.

We actually stripped in a relaxed manner and did our nightly routines as responsible adults ever before laying down in bed. I gently slid my fingers over his top cheek and watched his eyelids flutter from the touch.

It was the simple gestures of feeling another or being felt by another, the gentle caresses, the comforting touches that made the relationship for me.

"Will you make love to me?" I whispered and trailed my hand down his cheek to his neck and down the centre of his torso as my eyes followed my hand on his mesmerising body. I looked back up to his eyes, his eyes seemingly getting warmer and warmer every time I looked into them.

"Any time you want." he almost sighed and ran his hand over the side of my body, stopping at the back of my hip and pulling me snugly against him.

"I want to feel your body on mine." I murmured and leaned backwards, inviting him with me and tugged his chin, asking him to my lips.

His velvety soft lips caressed mine for a few pecks before I felt his tongue run over my lips, a gentle request for more. I let my tongue find his, the softly coarse surface of his tongue on mine sending a thrill over my body, all the way to the toes and fingers, softly making my body come alive in a buzz.

I ran my hands over his heated body, somehow he always felt so hot to me, temperature wise I mean. I chuckled a little laugh between our kisses as I thought it'd probably be the first winter when I wouldn't shiver in my bed or need to use two duvets.

"What?" Luke snickered back to me.

"I was just thinking I'll never get cold in bed when you're sleeping here."

"Oh, I'll keep you warm baby. I'll hold you. Cuddle you. Snuggle and kiss you." he said between the kisses and went back to kissing me deep as he slid his hand down my torso, softly pressing into me as he did so, "All until you grow tired of me."

"Impossible. Never. Happening." I panted between our lips, it was just crazy how hot he got me and how easily. I pressed my arousal to his hip and humped him, I just couldn't help it, I was that hot for him.

He moaned on my lips, or it was more of a groan, not that it mattered. He reached for the lube. The rough click of the cap sent a shudder over me. The squeezy-squirty sound of the lube pouring had me squirm under him. I was already breathing through my mouth between our kisses. My body just drastically reacted to everything he did.

"Please, Luke..." I whimpered. He was just too less and too much at the same time.

"I got you honey." he murmured and began to kiss down my face, his palm gently brushing over my dick as he reached over to my hole, I moaned from that simple touch. That man was my undoing and oh, how I needed him.

I gasped loudly as his fingers breached my entrance, a shiver running over my body.

"Sorry," he apologised and withdrew.

I grabbed his hand midmove and demanded "No, keep going. Please."

Our eyes locked for a moment, as if to confirm our genuinity, and he resumed kissing my body, bathing my collarbones with his love. His fingers penetrated me again. I shivered again. He didn't stop.

I combed my fingers through his hair, cursing it's short length so I couldn't really grab him by his hair. My other hand rested on the arm that was holding him up, the shape and build of his shoulder muscle intrigued me. I felt my bottom give into his caress, "More..." I asked and gently squeezed his fingers.

He moved to kiss the other collarbone. I kept massaging his scalp. A third finger entered me. I shivered again. I never noticed it like that before. Was it something I always did?

His fingers found my sweet spot. I moaned deeply. If I wasn't rock hard before, then I was steel hard by now. He kissed my nipple, bit it gently, and trailed his lips across to the other.

I essentially panted under him, desperate for more, but afraid to push my body, a panic attack was the last thing the evening needed.

A continuous 'ungh, yah, ohng' escaped my lips.

"Four please," I moaned and he reached for more lube. The same click and squeezy sound enthralling me.

He kissed lower on me, scooting his body down on me. His moist dick head bounced on my knee, leaving behind a slick spot of precum.

I gasped at the unexpected stretch I knew to expect. The stretch that'd been manageable and subtle that far, turned into an intense burn, but I needed it, I wanted him, needed him.

"You okay?" he asked, finding my eyes again.

"Yeah," I assured him and massaged his head with my fingers, the feeling of the burn fading slowly.

He accepted my answer and resumed kissing my body. In a way it was infuriating, just laying there and letting him love my body without being able to reciprocate.

"Please, now, please..." I whined and looked down to him with what must have been a look of desperation.

"Shh, I got you baby," he murmured and scooted back up, letting his fingers slip out of me. I immediately missed the feeling of him inside me. He kissed me softly, much softer than I wanted at that moment, and reached over to the wet wipes to clean up his hand.

I couldn't take the suspense, I reached up and kissed his neck possessively. He groaned deeply as I sucked on the skin under his jaw.

He pushed me back down on the bed, moving both his legs between mine. I watched over him as he took more lube to coat himself for me. He really looked like a statue, just that no statue ever had a boner. I couldn't even pick what I loved most about his body. The warmth of him?

"Make love to me," I murmured in a husky tone I didn't know I had and held my hand up as an invitation for him to come back down to me.

There was a new look of lust in his eyes, more primal or so. His silver eyes seemed darker than ever, a certain look of hunger behind them.

He knelt lower, leaning his body on mine, he positioned himself against me. His eyes found mine. Up close his eyes looked even desperate. I laid my hand on the side of his face, faintly whispering "Please," as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pushed, breaching my sphicher. My head tossed to the side, a soundless gasp slipped my throat. Fuck, that burn.

The painful stretch in my bottom subdued with every breath.

I looked back at him and nodded. He took a concentrating breath, batted his eyes to focus. My arms wrapped around him, a hand on the back of his head, fingers gently digging into his scalp.

Our eyes met, he eased forward. I moaned that time. His pelvis met mine. He shook his head with closed eyes, struggling to maintain the calm manner of his actions.

"It's okay, I'm ready," I murmured, imagining his internal struggle, really topping me for the first time, being fully in control of my pleasure and pain.

I turned to his lips, pecked them lightly, asking to feel his love.

"What did I do to deserve you?" he muttered. Fuck I'd ask the same.

He slid out slowly. God, please, push back in baby...

And he did. I moaned shamelessly.

And again.

I turned to kiss him, flexing my body in sync with his thrusts.

More of his body weight rested on mine, his thrusts pushing into me harder. I rested my hands on his lower back, feeling muscles flex and work for our united pleasure. His hips gently slapping into mine with every push. Every thrust from him feeling gloriously defined.

I moaned through our kiss, his grunts mixing with my whimpers. I couldn't focus on the kiss, pleasure radiated through my body, demanding my attention.

Luke buried his face into the nook of my shoulder, shaking his head softly as if suppressing his body's desires.

"Let go, Luke."

He shook his head again, but his body followed my orders, his hips working into me faster. My whimpered moans growing deeper.

"It's okay, let go."

He breathed through his mouth, deep gushes of air brushed over my chest.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers