To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be sorry, I understand it can be difficult at times." he said as he still petted my back. It felt so good laying on top of him, I never wanted it to end.

"He used to be super nice, even too nice, but only when I was up to his needs and standards. Somewhy I thought I needed a structured relationship, to have more order in my life but... well it took me a while to understand that he was abusive. Luckily I still had few friends to run to when I came to my senses. That was about two years ago. I didn't think he still haunted me."

"Sometimes it's hard to see the problems up close, even sometimes when they're thrown right in our faces. The human mind is interesting. Kathrine could debate on that one for weeks straight I think. But thank you for telling me, I couldn't tell you how guilty I feel for jumping on you like that today."

"You didn't know. I didn't know either."

"How about a walk to have a little refresh? It seems there are some things I should be telling you too."

We changed into some warmer clothes as it was late september and jackets weren't really optional anymore in the evenings. Luke opted for us to have a little stroll in the park a few blocks from my building. We walked there hand in hand and my mind seemingly cleared more and more with every step, to a point where my little panic attack seemed absolutely ridiculous to even myself. Well, what can you do, the mind is an interesting place.

We sat on a bench overlooking the tiny pond and an outdoor gym used by a group of juniors with their coach. Luke said he could never look at a young teen without having an image of a child soldier flash through his mind. Followed was a story of what I'd have preferred to go in one ear and out the other. I guess in a way it was him saying that he couldn't bear to see any more pain in his life.

War is easy to read about, see movies about (not that I'd know of the movies with my movie-lepsia and all). It's easy to forget that it's not fiction, easy to imagine that there aren't real actual people killing each other. And for what? Different views? Oil prices? To see who had a bigger dick? Figuratively speaking of course.

I wished I would have been spared of his cracking moments, the days and faces that didn't blur in the generality of 'the past'. The child who begged to be shot next to his dead mothers body, the woman who offered him first aid after he'd shot her husband, crying her eyes out as she did so, the fellow men who'd died in his own arms. Just to be left with a question of why at the end of the day. Was it ever worth it?

Luke looked truly dead inside when he stopped talking. I at least felt like a part of me died. And I'd just heard a fraction of what'd been his life for almost his entire adult life.

We walked back home in silence, hands around each others waists. I put on the kettle as we were back and took out mugs for tea and coffee. I was almost immune to coffee so I could drink it at any given time of the day. With two very hearty serves of Branca Menta I was almost as happy as one could be after such confidations.

It was still early in the evening so we settled on the couch, our preferred hot drinks in our hands and Jemma snuggling between us. In such a short time Luke'd become such a beautiful addition to my home, I wanted it to be permanent. If my mother was ever right about anything in life, it was that a new project was the best distraction and a distraction was exactly what I needed.

I got up taking a big gulp of my coffee and a little smaller of my liqueur and headed towards my wardrobe, pulling all the doors open and starting to empty all the shelves and drawers to the floor one by one.

"David? What are you doing?" Luke asked quizzically as he approached me.

"Making room." I stated as if it'd be the most obvious thing.

"Now? For what?" he asked cluelessly.

"For you of course." I offered casually, "Take it or leave it, but when you decide you want it, it's here ready for you."

"You're making room for me?" he asked as if not believing his ears.

"Yes. I love you Luke. I want you here and not to wonder every day if you'd be coming."

The next moment he had me pinned to his body and his lips smashed against mine. He kissed me deep, slow and sloppy, but very chaste in a way. He looked me dead in the eye, how his cool eyes were so warm was still beyond me. He snuggled his face against mine and softly said "I don't think I ever really loved before you." as he ran his fingers through my hair.

In a way my heart broke hearing those words, but I guess it was a good break, at least it felt like a break - maybe it was a break to make room for something new? Maybe it was my heart feeling overstimulated?

"So, you wanna help me or what?" I asked killing our soft embrace and returned my focus to my wardrobe.

He smiled at me lovingly and said "You really know how to make a guy feel better, huh?"

The next few hours we spent sorting through my clothes, shoes and all the knick-knacks I had around. It'd been some time since I last did a spring clean in my wardrobe. I'm not even exaggerating saying that I threw out or gave up to donations half of my belongings.

Our moods quickly amended with our little project. Luke couldn't believe I'd been even skinnier as we sorted out my old clothes that I'd kept in case I couldn't make my weight stick. But nothing compared to the moment when he moved a shoebox and was surprised to hear glass and metal sounds from inside. The second I heard the sounds and turned around to jank it away from him it was already too late, but I gotta say his face was priceless as he saw my modest toy collection.

Both of our first reaction was to be embarrassed, but on a second thought I decided to own it. I was an adult gay man and I had sex toys, nothing too surprising there. So I took the box out of his hands, set it on an edge and opened it, asking "See anything of interest?" as I looked over the toys I'd neglected for quite some time. Nothing too special, a few small and medium buttplugs in different shapes, a few dildos, one of them double ended, and a prostate massager.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." he said shyly.

"No, you're not prying, you just happened to find the box and now I'm showing it. So, have you ever wondered about any of these or you don't think you're much into toys?" I asked and wondered what he'd look like with a dildo up his ass. Damn fucking sexy was my guess. And just like that my dick was from zero to near bursting in two seconds.

"I don't know. I guess you could say that I'm curious." he offered shyly.

"Wanna know what it's like to get fucked and sucked at the same time?" I asked picking up a modest black silicone five incher and held it up between us. A simple easy toy to start out with and god damn, I could already imagine having a close up view of his ass getting penetrated. Oh fuck, too much, calm down, calm the fuck down boy...

He bit his bottom lip and arched an eyebrow watching me hold the dildo, a distinct look of wonder behind his eyes. "I could say I'm intrigued by the idea."

I grinned wide and wrapped my arms around his waist, staring into his willing eyes. I walked him backwards to the bed, dropping the dildo on the bed and pulling his shirt off before claiming his lips and sitting him down.

I sat over his lap as I let my tongue find his and removed my own shirt in between our kiss. We both fumbled with our jeans and struggled a little getting out of them as we refused to let our kiss go.

We scooted higher on the bed, our hard dicks bouncing against each other, just the idea of grinding against him seemed alluring. I reached for the lube and squirted some on my fingers, wasting no time to prep him.

"Oh god," he gasped as I pressed two in him. Oh, did I love how easily worked up he got...

"Spread your legs for me hon," I murmured and started to kiss down his body.

I just started fingering him and he was already opening up so very nicely. I popped another finger in him earning a very pleased moan from him. "More. Please..." he whimpered between his ragged breaths.

I used my free hand to reach for the dildo and sucked it in my mouth, Lukes eyes transfixed on me as I did so, his jaw dropped in a very positively shocked way. If my mouth hadn't been particularly full at the moment, I'd have grinned like the devil at the sight.

I pulled the fake dick out of my mouth and savoured the view of seeing his dick throb up and down from arousal - calm down boy, we're just getting started.

I leaned down and kissed his balls, sneaking my tongue out to lick over his taint, priding myself in the quivers and whimpered moans I earned from him.

Positioning myself so I could see his hole, I prodded it with my saliva slick dildo, just barely breaching it. It was my absolute favourite, seeing a hole open up for a dick, wrapping around it such beautifully - visually the insertion was the most arousing part of the intercourse, the offering of pleasure to another.

"Oh, don't tease me now," he pleaded and I had to hide my chuckle with lapping up one of his balls. But indeed the plan wasn't to tease him.

I kissed up his shaft slow and sloppy, after I watched the didos head breach his sphincter of course, and savoured his desperate cries as I worked the phallus in and out of him. He was so close and I'd barely started.

Just as I wrapped my mouth around his owl leaking member he grabbed my head as he yelped "Stop!"

I looked up to him in confusion, he panted deeply, batting his eyes rapidly as he did so. "You okay?" I asked.

"Jesus... that's intense..." he sighed.

"That is kind of the point." I snickered.

"At least sixty nine me, so I'd have something else to think about." he offered with a weak smile.

"Gladly," I almost jumped to his offer and rotated myself over his body, smiling down to him as I wiggled my dick in his face.

He snorted a little laugh and caught my dick between his lips, pulling on my hips to get me deeper in his mouth. Oh damn, I wasn't too far behind him either.

I slowly started to work the dildo in and out of his ass again, enthralled by how the skin clinged onto he slick object when pulled out and how it puckered back in with every insertion.

I snapped out of my stare and wrapped my lips around him again, lapping my tongue around his member as I sucked back and forth around him.

Luke had grabbed hold of my hips so that he was essentially mouth fucking himself and fuck did that turn me on, having him take a dick up his ass and mouth so eagerly.

As his sucking on me quickened, so did my work on his ass and dick. With a few harder thrusts in I felt his orgasm ready to take over, so I fucked and sucked him harder.

Instead of gyrating my hips to his mouth, he now grabbed hold of them and worked his mouth up and down on me viciously, the angle being perfect for him as he took me in to the hilt with every move without even a hint of a struggle.

I tried my best to keep a good angle on his prostate as I felt his dick start and expand in my mouth just before splashing a good load of bitter spunk in my throat, followed by two almost as large after jolts as I still kept the working his ass with the phallus.

As I swallowed his load, he reached over and pressed a finger in me, tentatively brushing over my prostate. I gasped at the sensation, his dick dropping from my lips, and twitched on sudden release.

He kept his lips wrapped around my head and audibly gulped down what I gave him.

I softly fell to his side as my orgasm subdued, still envisioning the dildo penetrating his ass. Okay, maybe I had a little fetish...

"So... can we throw the toys out now or what?" I joked teasingly.

"David Carter I swear if I even see one of them missing..." he threatened me with a little snicker in his voice.