All Comments on 'To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 06'

by kaitslou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

So many threatened endings here seem to have led to a beginning. David seemed not to be David anymore in the beginning of this installment. I was tempted to go back and read the previous chapter but stayed in the story and found him. Him and Luke, different but the same. So pleased you’ve come back to their story, kaitslou. As an American raised by an Australian mum and a father raised by Irish immigrants, your English charms me every chapter. Well done, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb. I am surprised to see only one comment because this story is far and away one of the best I have read on Literotica.

Reading through at one sitting it is more an emotional experience than reading a story.

The dialogue is excellent, the storyline good, the emotions so believable given their past experiences and the interaction with friends and family spot on.

It is not perfect - nothing is - but it is close. The only thing that occurs to me is that they have come so close to closure that instead of therapy they should just quit their jobs and run the family farm.

Thank you Kaitslou for creating this story and sharing it - to this reader it has been a sheer joy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have just read this again after 6 months and am still bowled over by the quality of the writing.

Although it is tremendously enjoyable as it stands I can't help feeling that there is a lot more mileage in this relationship.

Let us hope that Keitslou's writers block dissipates and the story can be progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WOW just WOW! I've read alot of stories on Literotica but this is definitely one of the best. The writing is superb as well as the ending. Even though this story could go on for several more chapters, I can't say ending it where you did was disappointing in the least. Loved it and Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaitslou@kaitslou
Sometimes someone walks past you and you just imagine what their story is. I do that a lot and sometimes I write that story down. Sometimes a pure fantasy of a strangers life, sometimes a moment that really happened. I have built all my stories in one "universe", but it does...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES