To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I finished the story in much more detail than I'd ever cared to tell the world, Luke just sat there dejectedly, blankly staring into emptiness. The silence annoyed me, but at least my monologue had been exactly that, a monologue without intrusion or unnecessary side-comments.

"Jesus..." Luke finally muttered wide-eyed.

"So... any questions before we drop this subject and wait for the weed to get us high?" I asked flatly, turning onto my side on the couch. I was actually surprised to feel at ease in the situation. Or maybe it was the weed slowly starting to work.

"How did you come through that? Being hurt like that? How can you even trust anyone after that?" he asked baffedly, almost rhetorically.

"How did you come through all the things you've seen? How can you even pretend to have a normal life after that?" I asked almost in the same manner. I guessed, in a way, we were both messed up, but maybe that was why we could adjust to and understand each other.

And we just looked at each other, as if our brains were drawing up our partners in a new format. And I felt so content. He had all the ability to hurt me in ways that I couldn't even possibly imagine, but yet, I felt safe, completely safe.

And just as that thought passed my mind, I was crying. Luke, of course, was by my side in a blink of a second and pulled me into his embrace, murmuring that he's got me. I just snuggled into his chest and wondered why I was even crying. Was I happy that I had him? Hadn't I still shed all the tears I had about that night? Had I just needed to tell someone in full detail? Had I just needed him to still love me even if he knew the full story? Had I even been afraid of that? That he might not? I had no idea, but I knew it felt good to be there, comforted by him in his embrace, kissed and soothed by him.

I cried until his shirt was soaked in my tears. When I finally calmed down a little, he carried me to bed. As he set me down, all I wanted to feel was his love, so I instantly raised to his lips and kissed him lightly.

Just then I started to realise that the high was washing over me. I touched his arms and they were even more fascinating than they usually were. His torso, so ridiculously lean ever since he started losing weight. And his face, my god damn dream man. Or was I just ridiculously in love? Well, that still resulted the same, I wanted him in any way I could have him.

I kissed him again, harder, asking to be loved and as always before, he didn't fail to deliver. With his hands in my hair, he kissed me firmly. It was a firm gentleness I'd become to grave for. When people said they liked it rough in bed, then I was convinced that this was what they really meant, the gentle tentative holds, the firm careful moves, the I'll never be really rough with you.

He let me go to pull his shirt off. I watched the shirt come off for a moment and hastily started to undress as well. As I removed my shirt, he dropped his pants. As I undid my jeans, he was ready to jank them off. The way he looked at me at the foot of the bed. His penis hard and ready to play, his eyes were eating me alive and I'd never felt as desired before. I'll admit that it was probably the weed, but damn, I think we were both feeling it.

I didn't even let him come to me, I got up on my knees and pulled his face to mine to kiss him. He got on the bed with me and we crab walked to the centre. His skin just felt so new as I touched it, every muscle, every breath he took had me fascinated.

"Make love to me," I whispered and immediately, he scooped me up in his arms and pulled me over his lap, grabbing my ass so tentatively it almost hurt and kissed me hard. It felt so primitively sexy being handled by him like that, not something I'd be into on a regular basis, but oh-so brilliantly suiting at the moment.

I broke away for a moment, just to grab the lube from under the pillows and kissed him again as I squirted the lube onto my hand and coated his dick in it, earning a few needy moans from him. As much as I wasn't a sucker for the good old missionary, then what he seemed to have in mind seemed like a different kind of perfect.

His eyes followed me with a certain curiosity as I wiped the reminder of lube onto my hole and gently lowered myself onto his dick. I'd never seen his pupils be that wide, just the slightest silver halos around the dark black pools.

As soon as I'd settled into position, he wrapped his arms tightly around me and started rocking into me as he kissed my neck in a manner that was definitely going to leave hickeys behind.

Even as the angles of the position weren't the best, then the way my dick was rubbed by our glued together torsos was nothing to complain about. Nor the way he held me. Like I'd be the most precious thing in the world.

And then I remembered the last time I had sex like that. The first time I had sex with John. The first time I felt like bottoming could actually feel better than just plain "meh" and it had taken me a real long time to even get to "meh". And now, there in Luke's arms, it all felt worth it.

I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him as I started to move myself against his rhythm. Every thrust from him felt so defined, the way his hands on my bottom pulled me forward and guided me back.

I moaned through our kiss, breathing through his mouth, he never let my lips go, deep gushes of air brushing over my cheeks. His hips smashed against mine harder, more defined, but not faster.

My dick begged for attention between us, teased by the rubbing of our bodies against him. I grabbed it to jerk off, quickly realising my mistake of finishing too early, but it felt too good to stop.

Our chests heaved against each other and my moans grew too prominent to even try and kiss him back. That had Luke resort to his favourite weak spot of mine and kissed my neck just under my ear softly.

I jerked off harder, trying to rock into him faster, begging to get more, but he didn't let me have it. His hands dug into me harder. The intense wave of pleasure flooded over me and as Luke nipped my earlobe between his teeth gently, I yelped one last harsh moan.

Cum pooled out of me in slow spurts, so slow it almost hurt, but it was so torturously pleasureful.

Luke put me down on the bed and removed himself from me as I slowly pumped the last cum out of my dick. He climbed over my thighs, his body towering over me, and began to pump his cock. By all means I'd have been happy to blow him to his finish, but god, that sight...

I was absolutely mesmerised by the sight. His stoky and broad body over me, his strong arm working to jack himself off and the way his eyes were fixated on my body... like my body would have been the climaxing scene in porn, inviting you to join them.

I'd seen many cumming scenes in my life, but as cum started to jolt out of Luke's dick and scatter onto my torso, then it was without doubt one of the sexiest things I'd seen in my life.

I looked over the mixed scatters of our cum on my torso, back at Luke who browsed my body the same way and then looked at me. We just smiled, feeling as sated as ever.

Nearly half a year together and we still lasted five minutes, but damn the five minutes seemed to be getting better and better every time. Or maybe we were both just too caught up with each other's pleasure to slow down.

He dropped onto his side, handed me a wet wipe and cleaned himself off as well. I'd barely finished cleaning myself, before I heard a gentle snore from him. I couldn't even muster the slightest negative emotion in me. Judging on how much trouble he had sleeping, I was just glad to see him fall asleep that effortlessly.

As he mustered soft snores next to me, I laid awake and thought about the night I'd just had. Wow, I mean just wow. How the fuck did Luke fall asleep like that after all of that? He was awake the whole night after the thing with Vance and now he was asleep like there was no worry in the world? And they said women were hard to understand.

But I was glad. He did worry too much. Hmh, love, the holy reason to be a loving, caring pain in the ass. Figuratively speaking, I mean, physically he was never a pain in the ass. Jesus, leave it to me to think such things and snicker on the bed like an idiot in the middle of the night. Snickering next to my figurative pain in the ass snoring next to me and thinking I was definitely high enough to sleep.

I was surprised to still see him asleep next to me as I woke up at noon. Usually he was awake hours ahead of me. Even Jemma sat at the foot of the bed with a confused look. He just looked at such peace, I didn't even dare to kiss him good morning, afraid I might wake him.

Trying not to take that one peaceful long sleep away from him, I tried to dress as quietly as possible, fed Jemma who was still truly confused over the situation and sneaked out of the apartment. Sure it was a few hours early for my rehearsal, but I could easily spend that time going through some coursework.

The rehearsal and concert went all sort of the same-same. I wasn't even surprised to see Luke waiting for me at the staff entrance afterwards, he'd made it a habit to always pick me up whenever he had time. He kissed me sweetly as I walked up to him and just the way he smiled made it look like something was up. As I inquired about it, he said he hadn't had such a deep full night's sleep in years and the day had been even better.

I couldn't believe it when he said that he'd done a triathlon in the gym, which for him was a no big deal at all, since it took him an hour longer than for olympic level athletes. But at the same time saying that he could have been faster if he hadn't taken so long for the transitions.

To my bigger surprise, he had apparently competed at a half-ironman race a few times and was training for the actual ironman, something insanely crazy that was essentially a quadruple triathlon. That was a fact that was supposed to prove that him doing "just a triathlon" in the gym wasn't a big deal.

Nope, it was still a huge deal.

He was just incredibly happy describing how he hadn't had the energy for such a long time, how he hadn't had to force himself through it, how it was such a "relaxing and de-stressing session" for him.

A relaxing and de-stressing triathlon... sure, sure thing. Totally comprehending.

I finally just gave up trying to wrap my head around it and sat there baffled for the rest of the ride to a diner and not home, because apparently he had eaten the entire fridge empty. Which really wasn't all that much as I didn't really have a habit of stocking the fridge and rather shopped often to prevent food from spoiling. Not that that'd be the case with Luke around, but enh, the habit was hard to break.

During dinner he admitted that Kath had recommended weed for his sleeping troubles years ago when he quit all his prescription drugs, but he had objected. Thinking how an illegal and uncontrolled drug could be the solution to troubles that completely legal and tested drugs couldn't solve. He just laughed thinking about how he woke up past noon and just stared at his watch, not believing that he actually slept for the entire night and even more.

But as much as he loved his full nights sleep, he was reluctant about the idea of taking any drug, illegal or not, on a regular basis again, afraid it might start to cloud his clear mind that he tried so hard to get back.

I didn't really know what else to say than to recommend talking to Kath or Audre about it. I'll admit that I was real glad to know he slept more than well for a change and was really for the legalisation of cannabis, but I didn't want to be the one giving him advice or encouraging him when it came to drugs of any sorts. I mean, he even barely drank alcohol. He's basically an athlete. I was in no way adept to give him advice on such questions.

The month to Christmas rolled by in a breeze, somewhat. I was almost never home again and we really tried to find more time for each other, but with not too much success. I guess both of us were just counting days until my work to concert to life ratios balanced back to normal values.

Vance had been by one day and apologised to Luke, neither him or Lisa didn't really know how to take that. Luke said he did want to put the whole thing behind him, but he had that weird feeling that Vance was leaving something vital untold. Lisa had the same feeling. And I just didn't know if I should even be having a say in the entire question, but on a level I didn't ever want to forget that someone who'd pretended to like me for years would do something like that behind my back.

By Christmas I'd finished the greater half of my coursework, the concert season was ending and since the construction got delayed, Kath decided to open the restaurant in the beginning of new year instead. Thanks to that, I suddenly had two weeks entirely off and since Luke's company didn't work over christmas and new years anyway, we couldn't have been happier to really spend time together over three months again. Not to mention that I hadn't had the entire Christmas period off for the past seven years.

Since we had such a long time off, we decided to treat Ellie for a long visit over Christmas and New Years. It was a bit odd for me that Luke and Ellie were used to having their christmas dinner on christmas eve, not christmas day, but I didn't really care either. Let's be honest, I usually had no idea what day of the week it even was. Though, it was a fun fact that Ellie was half Swedish, explaining their bright eyes and bright blonde hair.

We drove there early on the 24th, actually I just slept most of the drive as my body refused to be awake that early, but in my defence I'd really put some effort into catching up with showering Luke with love last night.

Ellie was as happy to see us as always, if not more. She'd seemingly spent a whole lot of time decorating and overall seeing how almost giddy happy she was, I was really glad to be there. I had invited Lisa to Ellie's for Christmas as well and she was thrilled to spend some time in the countryside. Lisa left her car at the nearby town and shared the last bit of the horrid road in our pick-up. At least there was hope that they'd actually start fixing the road soon.

Lisa's reaction was indescribable when she realised that the ranch had animals. I don't think I'd ever seen her as excited, she was like a kid in a petting zoo. I just couldn't believe her, she was a vet, she dealt with animals on a daily basis, but apparently domestic and farm animals didn't compare. Enh, at least she was happy. You didn't see her giddy happy... ever. And especially after everything Vance, I was really glad to see her like that.

Ellie was no better herself as she saw Jemma in my arms, greeting the cat like she'd never seen a domestic animal before. She and Lisa were just a perfect match for each other. We quickly took our belongings into our rooms and had Jemma accustomed to her new surroundings.

As Lisa wanted to see around a little and Ellie was elbows deep in batter in the most literal meaning, then Luke offered to show her around before it got dark. I figured it was for the best that they got to know each other better, especially as Lisa seemed to have started melting towards him already. And since I really had nothing better to do, I went to help Ellie in the kitchen.

When she usually cooked for six when we'd visited before, then that time she seemed to be cooking for a small village. But at least Luke seemed to have warned her of the vegetarian majority. Ellie used the time to essentially cross question me, everything about my new job, if Luke was eating well, the concerts, if I was certain that Luke was eating well, if my job made me happy, but it wasn't unpleasant in any way. I felt that she wanted to ask about my parents when the topic lightly touched my childhood, but thank god she didn't. I didn't think enough time could ever pass for the subject to stop frustrating me.

With Lisa and Luke returning a good three hours later, we settled behind the table and Jemma quickly retorted to her favourite safe place that was Luke's lap - traitor. We had some white mulled wine that seemed to be Ellies specialty and shared stories of our lives. I found myself loving our dinner. It reminded me of the Christmas dinners in movies. Lisa and I had never had more family than each other. At least not family we'd want to be around, so being at Ellie's was more than a pleasant change. Seemingly Luke and Ellie felt the same after years of only having each other.

After a long day of driving and stuffing ourselves with way too much food, all there was left to do was just to climb to bed and hope our stomachs could handle the feast. After being able to fall asleep together again, it was odd not to have sex, but I didn't think I could even turn sides without groaning. Though, Luke still woke me early in the morning, made love to me before sneaking off and let me fall back asleep, so that did even it out.

In the morning I found Ellie and Lisa chatting in the living room. As the subject seemed to be my teen years, as much as I wanted to yank them off the topic, I figured it was better to just sneak away and see what Luke was up to. And hey, at least I didn't have to talk about it then.

Needless to say Luke was obviously catching up on the more strength demanding jobs that had piled up. For hours I watched him work and at least pretended to help. From firewood to mending fences, trimming the higher hedges to replacing a foundation post. My favourite of course was watching him chop firewood, shirtless, hot and sweaty in the just below freezing weather. I didn't really have a thing for sweat, rather against, but oh damn did I suddenly want to lick it off of him...

As Luke finished the chores, Ellie came to say that she and Lisa were heading to the nearby town for some groceries and stuff. Luke hit the shower and I settled down in the living room, watching the last bits of the morning fire glow in the fireplace, my mind still drawing up pictures of Luke chopping firewood. Hot sweat dripping down his even hotter body. How it actually steamed off of him. God damn glorious. And my dick was feeling it.

I hadn't even realised I'd been mindlessly pawing myself through my pants, as if petting the boy to calm down, before Luke came back downstairs with just a towel around his waist and smirked if I was feeling lonely already.

My eyes jumped to him, probably looking like I wanted to eat him alive. I never understood why he didn't dry himself after a shower and just wrapped a towel around him half the times. The beads of water slowly dripping down his body, asking to be licked up and spread across his skin.

He watched me curiously as I got up and wordlessly walked behind him. I put my arms around him and kissed his neck in the good old I want you manner. The way he rasped my name as I did that, fucking sexy. Everything about him was fucking sexy.

I kissed him harder, no longer asking permission. My hands roamed his body as his arms submissively hung by his sides, letting me have him on my accord. His waist was much leaner than I was used to, the definition of his muscles defined like a statues, but truth be told, I missed the mass he used to carry.

He leaned his head back and moaned my name as I gently pinched his nipples. I raised a hand to twist his face to meet mine and kissed him needily, softly biting his lips and sinking my tongue deep in his mouth, all while he just moaned under my firm caress. He was the perfect inspiration to my lust.

I gently tugged his towel and brushed it off of his attention begging dick, stroked him lightly, having Luke gently protest "Here?"

"They just left. We have time." I murmured to his ear and kissed his neck again. Just the way he arched his back into me said that he didn't need much more persuading.