To Have a Sweetheart - David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't waste time, I walked him to the couch and pushed him face first onto it. On his knees, I had him lean over, his shoulders on the backrest. God, he looked just so strong and tight. I rubbed his shoulders lightly, pressing my bulging jean clothed crotch against his ass. Trailing my hands down his muscular back, reliving the way the muscles moved as he chopped wood in my head, damn he had me needy.

I dropped to my knees and kissed his hole firmly. He immediately arched his back and whimpered a moan. I didn't hold back. Peeling off my shirt, I licked and kissed in all ways I knew he'd grown to love and just as I got him hot and heavy, I backed off.

"David," he groaned in frustration as I quickly released myself from my jeans and trunks.

"Right here," I said as I brushed a spit coated finger over his hole, cursing myself I didn't carry a bottle of lube with me everywhere I went. No lube just wasn't an option, not for me. Definitely didn't want to be running to get some from the bedroom on the other side of the house.

"Don't tease me right now," he whined as I was trying to figure out the best solution to my crisis and then it hit me, vaseline! The good old innocent vaseline.

I grinned as I reached for the jar and scooped up a hearty amount.

"I swear David, if you worked me up like this just to-"

"Ah, shush!" I cut him off and smeared half the vaseline on his hole and the other half on my dick, Luke instantly dropping his head with a sigh as I pressed the fingers in him.

He breathed so heavily as I opened him. I didn't care how much we'd done it before or how accustomed our bodies were, I wasn't giving up preparing him. But thanks to our impatience, the preparation took less and less time everytime.

I lined my dick up with his ass and asked "You want this?"

He snapped to look at me over his shoulder, the need in his eyes so imminent that he looked borderline raged with my antics. I loved seeing him want me, need me like that. I smiled broadly, bent down to kiss his shoulder and softly pressed for entrance.

He sighed a moan, so deep, so low. Damn, I loved his voice, how it amplified his pleasure and need.

As I pushed all the way in, he whimpered, his hands digging into the top of the backrest.

I rested my body on his and wrapped my arms around him. I might not have been as strong as he was, but a lover's embrace needn't portray physical strength, only the strength of one's respect and appreciation.

I began to thrust in and out of him, him softly moaning under me. I raised myself off of his body and took hold of his waist as I watched my dick penetrate his toned ass. Just the heat of his body was intoxicating. The ragged tempo of his breathing, the deep low moans. How on earth were you supposed to last longer when your partner's that sexy?

He raised and twisted his body towards me, husking "I wanna ride you."

I grinned wide and murmured "Can't say no to that."

I pulled out and quickly settled onto the couch, Luke simultaneously climbing over me. With his dick pointed directly at my mouth as he was starting to settle into position, I felt the irresistible whim to wrap my lips around it.

Before the moment escaped me, I leaned in and sucked his dick into my mouth and looked straight up at him. Luke sigh-moaned something I couldn't make out and caressed my head as I licked around his glands. I closed my eyes and sucked him deeper into my mouth and began to bob up and down as I let my tongue roam around.

Hearing Lukes breaths deepen again, I gave into the temptation to finger him as soon as it came to me. He moaned deeply as I pressed my two fingers in him and groaned "You're gonna make me cum!"

I hummed in agreement and sucked him harder. I loved feeling him as if spasming in his pre-orgasmic bliss and how he tugged on my hair, desperately asking for more, but never forcing me. I really started to finger fuck him and bobbed even faster.

"Oh, darling," he moaned heavily and gripped my head in a way that I knew what was coming. I slowed my pace and relaxed myself, just gently tongued his glands and raised my free hand to massage his balls.

"Oh, my," he moaned again as his cock head expanded in my mouth. I relaxed myself some more, ready to gulp down what he was about to feed me. With a final shudder through his body, he began to unload in my mouth. Jolt after jolt, he had me chug down his bittersweet essence.

I gently removed my fingers from his hole and licked his dick clean before letting it drop from my lips. Luke looked down at me, let out another content sigh and shook his head. Dropping down to my lap, he grabbed my face in his hands and murmured "God, you're amazing," just before he kissed me deep, as if desperate to taste himself in my mouth.

When he finally let our mouths part, we both smiled at each other and I teased him, saying "I think you were supposed to ride me."

He just rolled his eyes and chuckled "Sorry, got sidetracked," reaching behind him, he grabbed hold of my dick and stroked it lightly, asking "You wanna cum in my ass, don't you?"

"Ye-es..." I moaned, already spellbound to the pleasure he was giving me.

"You better," he growled and kissed me again as he positioned himself over my dick and lowered himself down on me. I moaned as I felt his hot insides wrap around me again, it was just such a contenting feeling.

He variated between ringing me slow while kissing me and full-on riding me. He was just incredible to watch. Maybe it was my fetish for seeing hunky men bottom, maybe I was just glorifying him in my head, maybe he was just ridiculously sexy, maybe all of it. But god damn, he had me closing in to climax way too fast.

I loved how he hugged my body close and kissed me deep as he slowed down for the tiniest moment. Just to grab onto my shoulders and ride me even harder after. The way he rasped as I kissed him just above his collarbone, not reaching higher. Or the groan he let out when I grabbed his pecs and brushed my thumbs over his nipples.

I reached to grab him to have him catch up with me, but evidently I myself had been too close already and unloaded in him earlier than I'd expected to.

Luke just grinned at me, teasing "See what happens when you sidetrack others?"

"Ah, as if you minded!" I smirked back.

"Help a man out?" he husked softly and caressed his dick.

I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him deep as I wrapped my hand around him to jerk him off. There was just something about someone else giving you a handjob and Luke definitely was into that something as he quite soon shot his load on my chest.

We continued our day lounging around and cuddling. Lisa and Ellie gave us awkward looks throughout the day and when I finally asked what was up with them, it turned out Lisa had left her wallet behind when they'd gone to town and they'd come back to get it as they weren't too far and, well...

Whoopsie.

Luke just blushed crimson next to me and well, I'll admit I blushed a bit too, but Lukes reaction was just so far more dramatic. Though, it was a little funny too, just the way Ellie and Lisa looked at each other just before Lisa 'delicately' described the situation. But in all honesty, I didn't think I'd be able to persuade Luke into any sex away from the confidement of our bed any time soon.

I drove Lisa to town the next day after breakfast as she specially asked me to. I wasn't too keen on driving Lukes truck on my own, but if I'd have complained about it, Luke'ld have probably persuaded me anyhow. I just guessed Lisa wanted to talk to me alone as she'd never have said that we had her blessing in front of Luke, not at least in the next two years or so.

We'd never had a heart to heart about Vance in the past month, but as I said that her blessing meant a lot to me as her approval had often been a guide in life for me, then she admitted that she'd thought so too until the situation with Vance. In a way he'd done everything to redeem himself, but I guessed we both realised that until the real underlying reason for his behaviour was unveiled, it was too early to really forgive him.

As I got back to the house, I heard that we must have gotten company while I'd been away. As I stepped to the dining room, I could see an older and a younger man I didn't know sitting at the table with Ellie and Luke. By their similarity I would have guessed they were a father and a son.

As the room's focus landed on me, I could just sense the puzzlement in Luke and Ellie's mind that moment. The good old situation of how to handle this and all I could do was to swallow my pride. Well, not entirely, but just to stay quiet and let them decide was probably a wise call. But fuck, I didn't like to live like that.

After a little awkward pause, by that I mean really awkward and long, Ellie gathered herself and innocently noted "This is David, he's here with Luke."

Here with Luke. Yeah, great. But I couldn't be offended as much as I wanted to. It was the countryside. If they deemed it was better to leave things unsaid, then it didn't seem too wise to cause a stir. Ellie had constantly given us her blessing, that was what mattered, not the opinion of too country men.

Still, in a small protest, I went and sat next to Ellie instead of Luke and Luke noticed that protest, closing his eyes for a moment and sighing to himself as I did so. Ellie wasn't too slow to notice that either, but I wasn't blaming her, she used the most universally correct wording possible while Luke should have spoken up a hundred times in that awkward pause.

Fuck. Can't be offended, can't be offended. It's not like we'd agreed upon being out and proud in all situations. If I'd assumed that of us, that was on me. We never had that talk and since I too had never brought the subject up, I should have been as equally mad at myself.

I noticed the younger man, Tom, look back and forth between me and Luke a few times quizzingly, but he didn't say anything. And I was certain that he'd taken note of Luke's pride watch strap. What a great day to wear short sleeves. The childishly offended devil in me smirking, you gotta have pride to wear pride. Fuck, stop!

Stop thinking like a spoiled brat and just fucking survive one lunch where no one fucking offended you. I myself got offended over something that no one said and if I had a problem with that, I might as well fucking say it myself. But I wasn't saying it, was I? So stop blaming others and shut the fuck up.

I grabbed some lunch and listened to the older man, Flynn, give a monologue, almost. He wasn't directly offencive in any way, but rather a village clown kind of a guy. I really would have found him amusing if it weren't for the lurking feeling that I had to hide myself from him.

He said many things that I could have easily found offencive, but he didn't mean them like that, he just loved to pick at others in an attempt to make jokes. City boy vegetarian, only city boys can afford to be as skinny and such. In the crowd's defence, Ellie did ask him to stop a good few times. But Luke didn't.

Now I did understand that no harm was meant, but it still scraped me. Not the things that were said, but the things that weren't. I did want to blame Luke for not standing up for me, but as I'd concluded earlier, the blame was equally mine. But fucking hell, he didn't have to state our relationship to ask the guy to get off my back. Nor did I have to stay present in that situation.

Just as the situation culminated in my head I heard Flynn tell Luke "Shame that it didn't work out between you and your wife. Such a lovely lady, miss having her around." and joked "Guess you miss her more I'd reckon though."

Luke looked at me for a moment and just for a second, and I thought that he would, but he didn't. Just saying that he'd made his peace with his divorce. No, he didn't say anything wrong, but damn, I just couldn't stay sitting there and listen to the jokes and banter, no matter how non-offensively it was meant.

Standing up, I excused myself "I'm gonna go make some tea." and walked into the kitchen without a single glance back.

I put the kettle on and reminded myself for the hundredth time that I couldn't be mad no matter how much I wanted to. But fuck, that didn't help the feeling that I wanted to cry just a little bit no matter how irrational it was. Or just pout a little. I could fucking pout over meaningless things that meant a lot to me, couldn't I?

"David," I suddenly heard Luke say behind me and jumped around in surprise. For a moment, we just looked at each other across the room. I childishly didn't even try the smallest bit to pretend to be okay, having him ask "Are you mad at me?"

Sadly I wasn't childish enough to say yes, having my rational side mutter "No. I can't be mad at you."

"You obviously want to be." Luke noted disappointedly.

"Are you seriously disappointed with me right now?!" I asked in bafflement.

"No! I..." he started and sighed, "Why didn't you just say anything then?"

"I?! Why didn't I-?!" I stammered in disbelief and just snapped, "Fuck Luke, I walk in a room with strangers, people who you know, to whom you say nothing to, don't even introduce me yourself, and you expect me to say something?!"

I could see the quilt wash over him, him rubbing his face uncomfortably, but I refused that to melt my anger. The situation itself was one thing, but to blame me for not saying anything, that just made my anger boil by itself, so I turned away and hissed "I think it's better I don't say the things I want to right now."

A part of me laughed how the seconds loudly ticking by on the old kitchen clock added dramaticity to the situation. But that time I couldn't say that minutes passed before Luke spoke up again as it clearly wasn't more than sixty loud ticks, if it even was half of that.

"You're right. I'm sorry." he said as he stepped toward me.

Hearing that didn't even make me feel the slightest bit better. I just blankly stared at the kettle that had boiled long ago. I didn't even know why I'd put the kettle on. It wasn't like I was actually going to make myself tea. If I'd voluntarily make myself tea when I wasn't dying from caffeine deficiency, while coffee was available, then that was definitely code for, help I was kidnapped and I need to ask for help without asking for help. Perhaps that was what made Luke follow me that quickly.

I don't know for how long I didn't say anything, but as he obviously was waiting for me to respond, I just sighed "That doesn't really make me feel any better."

He took my hand in his, asking with those puppy eyes of his "Can I try again?"

I wasn't entirely following, it wasn't like he was going to drag me into the bedroom to have sex that moment, but I still nodded, curious to see what he had in mind.

I was surprised that he walked back into the dining room with my hand in his. Even more as he put his arm around me, looking straight at Flynn and Tom. "My apologies, I really should have been clearer before. David is my boyfriend and I do not appreciate you picking on him and needless to say, bringing up my past relationships like that." he said and the room quieted for a good moment.

"Well, why didn't you say so! Me gibbering on here about your ex-wife in front of the lad! Making me look like a proper asshole!" Flynn jested in bafflement, "You would know everything about them ones wouldn't you?" he topped off jokingly with an eyebrow wiggle.

Even I snorted a laugh at that one. We sat back at the table and, well, the humour was still as good naturedly bad as it was before, but it was alright. It wasn't like I had to make friends with the guy. Hell, I probably didn't have to see him more than once a year. Actually, I didn't really mind him, he was an alright fellow. And Luke'd redeemed himself in more than full. I even found myself enjoying the company.

I did notice Tom eyeing us curiously, but I couldn't fully decipher his looks. It wasn't the usual I'm seeing a gay couple the first time in my life, nor was it the wonder who's taking it look. It was something else. There was that weird look of regret, but maybe I was imagining things. And at the same time, it didn't really matter. He wasn't offencive and I'd have to be real stupid to think that other people didn't get looks. Everyone got looks.

As the guys left, everything went back to its previous tranquil state. Ellie apologised if she made me feel uncomfortable or not accepted, which really wasn't her doing, but it was nice of her to put it out there. Later, in bed, me and Luke had a chat about how out we want to be and how to generally just avoid either one of us feeling like that again. But it was quite funny when he admitted that it had been me saying that I was going to make tea was the moment he realised that he better follow me that instant.

In a way, It was odd to fall asleep that night. I didn't even feel like having sex and seemingly so didn't Luke. I didn't remember many nights we fell asleep together and didn't have sex. We just kissed and cuddled, fondled each other's dicks with no thought for more in our heads. Even our dicks seemed to be perfectly calm in the situation, knowing that every touch was a promise for the future. I myself felt so perfectly calm in the situation, basking in the blessing of my lover's love.

I woke up in the morning as if I hadn't moved the slightest in the night, still on my back and Luke halfway draped over me, our foreheads almost touching. I was even more surprised that he was still in bed with me, but the spell from last night seemed to not have lifted as neither of us seemed to have even an idea of being remotely practical.

We continued where we left off, leisurely kissing and fondling each other with no other goal than to show our appreciation of the other. I think even hours passed before we heard a knock on the door, Ellie asking if we were coming to lunch as it apparently couldn't have even been called brunch anymore.

We finally dragged ourselves out of our spellbound cuddle and pretended to have at least some practical goals in our day. As we'd finished most of our lunch, Ellie came and joined us at the table. I immediately noticed an envelope in her hands and it wasn't like she'd just been out getting the mail. Hell, mail hadn't even been delivered for the past three days and we ourselves had gotten the last of it when we drove up there.

"Luke," she started off and took a gentle look between the two of us, "There's something I've been meaning to give you for a while now."

If I'd been the only one alarmed until then, then Luke followed me suit, looking suddenly shaken out of his still half-spellbound cuddly state. "Yeah?" he asked curiously.

Handing the envelope over the table, Ellie didn't say a thing more. As she handed it straight to Luke, all I had to do was impatiently wait to hear what was happening. The envelope didn't seem to have anything written on it and I watched him cut the envelope open with a clean butter knife from the table. For just a moment I saw the letterhead of a bank as he opened the paper inside, but as we were rather sitting across from each other, I couldn't see more.

For a moment I thought, maybe she was giving the farm to Luke, but quickly scrapped the theory as to why would a bank have anything to do with that. And I seriously doubted that Ellie had sold already.

I watched Luke read the letter in his hands with a blank expression. His eyes jumped up and down quite a few times, his brows furrowing and neutralising more than a few times, finally asking "What's this?"

"Your father knew he might not be here to see you get settled in life, but he wanted to be sure you had his support when you did." she spoke as she looked at Luke and my mind was in an officially overthinking state.

She continued, "I assume you have realised by now that even in our economical lifestyle, it has never been about us not being able to afford anything. I'm glad to see you take financial responsibility for your own life without having needed support and I know your father would be too. That being said, we wanted you to be able to settle down comfortably when you find someone to spend your life with one day, so we put aside some of our savings so that you wouldn't have to worry about the cost of allowing yourself a comfortable home when the time came."