To His House

Story Info
On the way to his house we made an extra stop.
2.1k words
4.49
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my train compartment I see the landscape passing by. My mind goes back to 2016, when I took this same train to meet Paul in a hotel and ended up for the first time in my 60 years old life naked with a hard cock in my mouth and a serving of cum partly in my gullet, partly dripping down my chin and onto my stomach. I think about how it got this far. After years of friendship, I once posted an innocent photo on line that showed with some effort that I was naked. That was the beginning of at least 10 years of exchanging increasingly explicit photos. And finally of that blow-job in Paul's hotel room.

Today, 7 years later, much had changed. The feeling of Paul's cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum made me crave for more. However, another opportunity never presented itself. I spent hours in chat rooms, shared hundreds of photo's and fantasies, and made some appointments where the other guy never showed up. And now I'm in this train that's slowing down because it's approaching the station where Peter will pick me up. That is, if he does show up.

I met Peter on Bullchat and we clicked right away. During the last half year we chatted a lot, also showing ourselves on cam, but a meeting appeared impossible because I moved to a country in the far east. But now I'm back in Europe and in my busy schedule only one afternoon was left unfilled. In a few minutes I expect to see the man who fills that afternoon. And who hopefully fills more.

The train stops, the doors open and I jump on the platform. It's not difficult to find the coffee shop where we will meet. We had agreed in advance that we would drink coffee first and that each of us could still decide to withdraw after all. I enter the coffee shop and immediately spot Peter at a table in the corner. I order a cappuccino and join him. He is not the movie-star type, but neither am I. He has a friendly face and a pleasant voice. It's obvious for me that I will go with him to his home. I really hope that he will not withdraw. That would be a huge disappointment.

"Are you accepting my offer to drive you to my house?" Peter asks after we finished our coffee.

I felt the excitement flow through my whole body. "With great pleasure," I reply.

"The shortest way will take about half an hour," Peter says, "but if you like we can make a short detour along a nice park near the highway".

I'm pretty sure that he means the park where men use to meet. I've parked there several times when I still lived here, but never dared to leave my car and enter the meeting area.

"Up to you," I say. "I'm your guest so I like you to take the decisions."

"All decisions?"

"All decisions!"

"Okay, then we'll visit the park first."

While we are entering the highway Peter asked if it was true what I told him once, that I often drove naked when I still lived here.

"I did indeed," I laughed, "but mainly on quiet roads or at night."

"Undress now!" It is still Peter's friendly voice, but a subtle change in tone tells me it's an order.

"But it's broad daylight now," I protest.

"You want me to take all decisions, so that's what I'm doing. Undress now!"

I feel anxious and excited at the same time. Peter notices my hesitation.

"If you prefer, I can drive you back to the railway station," he smiles naughty.

I reply by taking off my shirt. Then I take off my shoes and socks. I push down my pants and now sit in my briefs only. When I push these from my hips, my half erected cock jumps up.

Peter looks at me with a big smile, when he leaves the highway at a gas station. He drives past the self-service area, stops at the manned pump and asks the operator to fill the tank. The guy hardly dares to look inside, but it's obvious that he will see me sitting there. After Peter has paid, he starts the car and drives to a parking space on the property.

"I have opened the tailgate. Please put all your clothes in the boot."

I hesitate again, but know that it was me who asked him to take all decisions. I grab my clothes, step out of the car, walk to the back and dump my clothes in the trunk. I walk back to the front of the car, to find out that Peter has locked the door. He watches me with a big smile. He starts the car and drives a few meters. I run after it, but when I stand at the car door he hits the gas again. Fortunately then he lets me in and we continue our drive.

After 10 minutes we arrive at the park. Indeed it is the place where I have been many times, watching the cars drive by slowly, and the men walking from their cars to the forest, disappearing behind the bushes. Now everything is different. This time I'm not the one who decides to stay in the car or leave it. Peter parks the car and points to a small gate in the fence.

"Wait for me behind that gate."

I leave the car and walk towards the gate, pretending that for me walking naked on a public park is the most normal thing there is. The 30 meters to the gate seem to be the longest distance I've ever walked. I go trough the gate and stop at some bushes a few meters further. All kinds of noises come at me.

I hear the traffic on the highway.

I hear the wind blow through the bushes.

I hear voices of men, talking and laughing.

I hear a men sigh, groan and finally shout it out.

I hear branches crack.

I hear a men's voice yell: "Hey guys, look at this, hahaha, what a great surprise."

I turn around and see the yelling guy.

"How did you get here? Where are your clothes? Wow, you make me so horny."

I tell him about Peter, and that I promised him I will do what he decides.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" the guy asks.

"You'll have to ask Peter, I cannot decide," I reply.

"Go ahead!" I do not see Peter but hear his voice. "Give him what he wants."

I sink on my knees and open the guys pants. My hand goes in his briefs and pulls out an huge cock. The guy must be extremely excited, because his cock is already fully erected. With my hand around it, I start to lick the cock-head My tongue goes around it in circles. The guy starts to moan softly. Suddenly he puts his hands on my head and pushes his hips wildly forward. His cock slides all the way in my mouth. He pulls it back till it almost slips out and then firmly pushes forward again, while holding my head in his hands. For a few minutes he goes on with it. Then his movements become wilder, his moaning becomes louder, he freezes, he screams loud, he starts shaking and then I feel the hot juices shoot into my mouth. 3 shots hit my palate. Then he shakes so wild that his cock slips out of my mouth. The 4th shot hits me right between my eyes.

With my tongue I push a part of the guys cum through my lips. It drips in my beard and further down on my belly.

"Swallow the rest," Peter orders.

I do what he wants.

The guy I just sucked barely realizes what happened to him. He watches me with a heavenly look.

"Wow, what a job you did. Some friends asked me to join them on their visit to this park. I had no clue what I could expect, but it surely was not what you just did to me. Can I take a picture of you as a memory?"

"Well," I hesitate, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"But I think it's a perfect idea," Peter laughs, "go ahead and make as many pictures as you want."

The guy looks to me, not really knowing what to do.

"Peter takes the decisions," I say, "so go ahead and make as many pictures as you want."

The guy is so overwhelmed that he only takes a few photos. He gets ready to leave, but Peter stops him.

"You just said you were invited by friends. Where are these friends?"

Before the guy can reply we hear some voices yelling: "We are here!"

4 men come out of the bushes, laughing and patting each other on the back. They tell me I made them very horny with my show, and that therefore I am really obliged to serve them too.

Peter explains that we don't have much time. "But if he can serve two at once, it is feasible."

He orders me to get on my hands and knees. After a few seconds I see a dangling cock appear in front of my face. With my tongue I try to touch it. As soon as I succeeds it starts getting hard in tiny little shocks. It's easier for me now to play with it and it does not take long till it is on full strength.

The cock now disappears and a new soft one takes its place. While I'm repeating the treatment and see the new cock growing, I suddenly notice where the first cock went. I feel a soft thing press against my arse. Two hands touch my buttocks and pull the seam between them open. Slowly the pressure on my arse increases and bit by bit I feel how something is entering it.

The owner of the cock works very careful but finally gets his rod entirely in me. He now starts to make slow fucking moves, pulling back, pushing in, pulling back, pushing in.

Meanwhile the cock in front of me got rock hard and I open my mouth to let it in.

The guys must have done this together more often. They immediately work in an alternating rhythm. When one pushes forward, the other pulls back. It's impossible to describe the feeling of two cocks deeply penetrating me at the same time.

After a few minutes the moves become wilder and their groaning louder. Suddenly the guy at my back starts to shake and scream, and I feel how wet juices are pumped into me. He pulls his cock out of me and spills some last seed on my back.

The other guy is still fucking in my mouth, but meanwhile I feel hands on my bottom again, and a warm rod searching the entrance. The view of me being spit roasted must have made it hard, I suppose. My back entrance is now widened by the first intruder and lubricated by his cum, so the new cock slips in easily and the owner quickly finds the alternating rhythm.

Now the guy in front of me starts to get out of control. With a long loud scream he pushes his cock as deep in as he can and delivers a huge wave of cum in me. I swallow a lot, but cannot avoid coughing. A lot of fresh cum is shot out of my mouth, and drips along my beard. The guy pulls his cock out and I lick the remaining seed off it.

A fresh hard cock now enters my mouth and the fucking from two sides gets rough again. It goes on for a few minutes till the guy at the back gets a huge orgasm. He moves so wildly that the other cock slips out of my mouth, exactly at the moment it begins to shoot its load. Several shots hit my face and the cum is drooling all over it. Meanwhile the guy at the back has pulled his cock out of me and now shoots a huge load on my back.

There I sit, naked, cum dripping from my face, surrounded by 5 dressed men.

"We'll have to go now," says Peter, and he gestures for me to follow him. When I walk behind him through the little gate, I see he moved his car to the furthest spot on the parking lot. I walk all the way along the other parked cars, often with secretly peeping men in it, leaving a trail of cum drops behind me.

Peter starts his car. "On to my house now."

(To be continued)