Finally We Met

Story Info
I had to become 60 before blowing a guy for the first time.
815 words
4.43
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is at least 15 years ago since I started to chat with Paul on Flickr. Maybe even 20 years. I cannot remember anymore when it started exactly. Nor do I know who started and why. Fact is that it must have been the photography of one of us, that attract attention of the other. We both are fanatic photographers, we're both married to a lovely and beautiful wife (like we both still are) and those days we both had a decent account with nature. art and holiday photos (like we both still have).

Something else I cannot remember is when nudity became subject of our conversation. I have many friends on flickr, and with none of them I ever talked about my exhibitionist part and the nude self portraits I shoot. I always had a separate account and kept that out of the view of my "normal" friends. However, at a certain moment we found out that we both had an account where we posted nudes, and of course we added each other to our friends lists.

Again a few years passed, till we started to go one step further and began to exchange fantasies about having sexual contact. The photos we were exchanging began to become more and more explicit and I started to use my photoshop skills to illustrate our fantasies. We started to use skype and began nude video sessions, wanking together.

It will not surprise you that a meeting would be a next step. However we live at different sides of the North Sea and travels over the sea were always in company of our loves. Patience was required till an opportunity would come in sight.

There was that meeting I had to join in Inverness, but unfortunately it would take Paul a day drive to get there. Then, 6 years ago, Paul had to travel to Europe and would fly to a nearby airport. A hotel near the airport offered day rooms, especially for guests who want to sleep a few hours between connecting flights. We booked a room and on that day I took the train to the airport.

When I arrived in the hotel, Paul was already sitting in the lounge. He got me a coffee and we talked a lot about our lives. Then it was time to go to the room. I was so excited. Never before in my life I had been in a room with a naked man for sexual reasons and now it was going to happen.

I had brought my camera, and the black cord I often use in my fantasies, to tie my hands. When we finally were in the room, we hesitated a while, but then started to undress each other. As soon as I saw him standing there naked, I forgot all the plans I had in advance, about having me tied, forced to walk in the hallway, doing a long photo session. I could not stop looking at his cock and could not wait any longer to experience the feeling of a cock in my mouth and to taste the taste of fresh warm male juices.

I pushed Paul on the bed, climbed over him with my knees at both sides of him, bended and started to lick his cock. It began to grow and as soon as it was hard I shove my lips over it and took the entire rod in my mouth. I played with his cockhead with my tongue, pulled back till he almost slipped out of my mouth and then pushed firmly forward to take the delicious thing in me and feel it deep in my mouth. I repeated those movements for some time, while Paul moaned louder and louder, till he shouted "ohhhhhhh I'm cumming!!!!" A second later I felt a warm wave flowing in my mouth. A juicy shot hit my palate. Paul groaned and shaked when I sucked the last drips out of his dick. It slipped out of my mouth and I licked an escaping drip from his cockhead.

I raised, my knees still besides his body, his eyes looked heavenly, I smiled and pushed a big part of his load between my lips. It oozed over my chin and dripped on my chest, continuing in tiny streams to my belly, via my pubic on Pauls belly. I swallowed the remains.

After Paul had come back to senses I still stood there with cum on my face and body and with a huge erection. He grabbed my cock and started to caress it. With all my excitement it did not last long till I had one of the heaviest orgasms ever.

We had a good lunch, and then Paul took the train to his meeting while I took another train back home. A second deflowering, now at the age of 60. I can recommend this to everybody :-)