To Live Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahhuhhh!" she landed with no pain, only the pleasure of the rapid convulsions tensing through her body.

Gretchen blinked slowly, now she would awaken the witch she always knew Farrah would become. She sucked inward with all her might, not holding back for a second.

"Oh, oh, oh... Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Farrah screamed with all the air her lungs could supply. Life force left her body in streams, the liquid splashing at the back of Gretchen's welcoming throat. Electric orgasms rushed through Farrah's blood, she felt her life flowing out of her moist vagina and into the older woman's mouth.

Gretchen stopped suddenly, not wanting to kill her.

A barely conscious Farrah breathed rapidly, her mind fluids restoring to her brain and her heart beat began to slow again.

"You may not feel any different now," Gretchen raised herself to her feet. "But soon you will feel how drained you are. The need for sex will increase, and you will become a predator to a man you have true feelings for. Perhaps it will answer some questions for you as well," she slowly walked where Farrah could not see.

Chapter 3

"Rick," Farrah was shocked to see her husband sitting alone at the kitchen table when she got home. After her time at Gretchen's house, she got out of the place as quickly as she could, not even recovering completely until she was driving away.

"Hi, Farrah," he said sternly. "We need to talk,"

She walked over to the fridge to look inside for something to eat, "Isn't it a little late for a talk?"

"Look," he sighed. "We've both known for a long time, it isn't working out."

A flash in her mind erupted from nowhere, the man she loves.

"Are you opting out of the marriage so soon?" she snarled.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be," Rick stood up calmly.

"Hard? How would I know anything about that?" Farrah pulled out an apple and sat upon the kitchen counter like a school girl.

"Nice, real nice," Rick glared. "You know, maybe I was giving you too much credit thinking that you could be mature about this,"

"You've never given me my fill of fucking ANYTHING!" Farrah lashed out.

"Fine, I'm not doing this," Rick stormed out of the room towards the hall. "I'll have the divorce papers sent to you on Monday," he called.

"I'm sure you will,"

"I'll give you two weeks to find somewhere else for you and YOUR son to live," Rick offered as if he were being sympathetic.

That final remark crushed her, "Fuck you!"

The door slammed shut and the echo carried across the hall to where she stood.

Paul had been home, sitting in his room when he heard the yelling. He ran down the stairs to see what had happened, only to find his poor mother standing alone as she held back tears of frustration. He walked over and hugged her tightly.

A quickness of breath seized her, something really was happening to her. Now she really didn't have a man, and she needed to find a new one as quick as possible before the rest of her life energy drained from her body.

"I'm alright," she pulled away.

Paul studied her face, "are you sure?"

Farrah nodded, swallowing hard. "I um..." she regained her composure. "I have another date tonight that I need to get ready for,"

"You could cancel," Paul suggested.

"No, no. I'll be fine, I just need to get away."

"Alright, if you're sure," Paul began the march back up to his room to figure out his situation with Tina. She would not return his calls, but he assumed she'd come around soon.

Farrah spent the next few hours getting ready, preparing supper for herself and a son who would not be there to eat it. Paul left to go to a bar with his friends for the evening, just to relax and watch the baseball game on television over a beer and a laugh.

Ofcourse, Farrah had lied about the date. She needed to go out on the town and find herself a new man as soon as possible, one she could somehow find actual feelings for before it was too late.

She went to a bar she knew very well by the stories her friends had told her. It was a dark bar where middle aged people went to try and hook up. It was fast, maybe too fast, but perhaps she could somehow find some common ground with the person of her choice.

Upon arrival, she was the belle of the ball. Her beautiful body shone in the darkness, her full figure covered by the tightest fitting jade dress that glimmered in the barlights. She looked around the room, scanning for the best looking man she could find. There weren't many to choose from, for she considered herself to be too good looking for most of the men she met day to day. Perhaps it was something from her youth that she had taken with her all these years later.

"Hi," a tall gentleman appeared from behind her as she approached the bar.

"Hello," she was caught offguard. The man was sort of appealing to her, but definitely not the type she usually liked.

"Here with a friend?" he asked with a polite smile.

"Um, no, not tonight..." she stumbled over her words. It was then that she realized her attention-catching wedding ring that she forgot to take off. Damnit, she thought.

"Hmm," the smile on his face got wider. "I'm Andy," he held out his hand.

"Farrah,"

Paul entered the building wearily. He did not know what had brought him here this evening, but he noticed upon entering how hot the older women were for their age in this place. Something had pulled him here, a feeling he couldn't place... but then he saw her. His mother standing over at the bar with a tall guy, she had never looked that incredible in all the years he'd known her. The dress was too revealing, as her breasts seemed as though they would pop out at any moment. Her curves were far past perfect, and every old man in the room seemed to be staring at her as if she were their master.

"Heya, sweetie," a blonde lady grabbed him lightly on the shoulder. "You accidentally stumble into the wrong place?"

"Oh, um... n, no.." she stuttered, unsure of his answer. There was no way he was going to let his mother whore herself around after a fight with his piece of shit stepfather, but how was he going to do anything about it?

"I just need to see some ID," she giggled.

"Uh, kay," he reached into his pocket and pulled out his drivers license.

"Good enough, hun," she smiled as she playfully handed it back to him.

"Thanks," was all he could say.

Just then another man came up behind Farrah, he tapped her on the shoulder. Paul was growing more and more agitated not being able to hear the conversations, but he did not want to be seen by her in such a place.

Paul watched from the sidelines as guy after guy seemed to take another's place in hitting on Farrah, buying her drinks and then leaving because he felt he was getting nowhere. He was relieved that she was being more difficult than most women in a place like this, but would not be completely happy until she left by herself.

Around 1am, it finally happened. Farrah made some excuse to get away from the two men she had been talking to and slipped out of the club as best as she could without causing a scene. Paul had been talking to another lady in the back corner, trying to keep his cover, but when Farrah left, he ended the chat and ran out after her.

He got out just in time to see her get into a cab and drive away. He felt bad for her, but he knew she'd find a good guy someday at least. Especially looking like that. This was no place for good guys to go, he knew that all too well. It was time to call a cab himself and get home.

Chapter 4

Paul got home a little later. The house was dead silent, his mom was asleep. He crept up to his room and turned on the computer, figuring he'd blast one off before hitting the sheets. He sat down and immediately started rummaging through his video files of porn. They all seemed so old and boring to him now, as he watched a few seconds of the clips and realized he wasn't getting off.

Farrah tossed and turned, it was happening again. This time there was no storm outside to hide her moans when she gave in. Her loins ached, she needed to be touched. Perhaps she should have left with one of the men she met at the bar tonight, but it was too late for that. Too late for the realization that the man she loved didn't have to be perfect, he'd be dead soon anyways...

She shook her head rapidly, trying to censor out the memories of today's events with Gretchen. That woman had sped up the process, making it so that she needed to copulate with someone soon. Why had she done this? Was it all a part of the spell? It seemed so unfair that she could never escape the black magic until the spell was completely done. How long would it go on?

"Mmm," she could hear the sounds of young girls moaning silently in the next room. Her son was masturbating to porn.

"Unh!" her own moan escaped her mouth. The sounds were making her hornier, the sounds of those girls. Her son was watching. Those girls with each other. Son jacking off in the next room. "Oh!" she moaned a bit louder. That did it, she needed to leave the room so he would not hear her.

Paul had left the porn video running on his computer, he was going to have to use his imagination for this time. He went to the downstairs bathroom where it was quiet, and the only light was from the hallway. He pulled down his pants and tried to think.

Tina.

No, she really didn't have the same effect on him anymore.

The woman at the bar.

Yeah, that could work. He only gave her half of his attention, while the rest was spent watching over his mom. Something had been different about her tonight, though, as if the universe was focused upon her. He had never seen her as such an attractive woman before, there was just something about tonight...

He was instantly hard.

No, he told himself. The blonde woman was hot. He imagined her sliding her body down his, holding his throbbing penis in her hands as her mouth opened wide. He imagined her hot breath on the head.

Paul was now at full length, but the images in his mind of the woman, kept flashing into images of his mom in that jade dress...

"Hhhh," he breathed, stroking at a much faster pace now. Pre-cum oozed from the head, he used it to lube the shaft. Again, her face... No, his mother's...

Sliding his hands to the base of the shaft, he tried to focus harder away from her.

Then he felt it, the softest, warmest, most electrifyingly comforting hands come from behind him and clasp the head of his cock. He breathed in heavily, his throat was dry as can be.

"Mom?" he whispered.

"Shh," she whispered back into his ear, her breasts pushing up against his back. He took two quick breaths then, trying to calm himself and ask what the hell she was doing, but he couldn't.

"Hhhh!" he breathed out hard.

"Shhh, she rested her chin on his shoulder as she began to slowly wash the pre-cum all over the rest of his proud member. "Let mommy take care of you," her words were so hushed they were barely decipherable.

Again his breathing increased.

"Shhh," she calmly repeated in his ear. "It's okay, sweetheart," her hot hands lathered him up so softly, so beautifully. He looked down to watch, her beautiful hands stroked him up and down, applying the sticky substance to the rest of his swollen penis. Her ring glowed, the ring that symbolized her love for another man, it was now worn by the middle-aged hands that softened him up now.

Her breathing in his ear was slow, calm, comforting. "Mom, unh," he moaned in a whisper.

"Shhh, mommy's here, baby," she moved her lips closer to his ear. Paul fell back, shifting all his weight to the woman behind him. His head leaned back against her shoulder as she moved her head down, kissing his neck ever so gently.

"Ungh..." he moaned a litter louder.

"It's okay, baby. You can cum for mommy," her whispers more intense now, matching the strokes on his beating penis.

"M...m...mm...!" His thrusts now matched her rhythm, his right hand reached up around her neck for support.

"Cccumm, sssweetheartt!" her right hand rubbed up his toned body now, higher and higher while the left stroked with great intensity.

"Mum!" he felt his orgasm begin. She grabbed his face with her right hand and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

His cum sprayed all over the wall, missing the toilet below as Farrah's hand lovingly drained his cock with her few final strokes. Their tongues intertwined and their saliva mixed together. Her hand fell from his face to once again join the other in loving his emptying tool.

He stayed leaning against her when the kiss was broken, catching his breath as she slowly stroked him dry while kissing his neck. He didn't know what would happen when he caught his breath.

"Mom..."

"Shh," she kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, sweetie," she turned and walked away. Farrah had barely even been touched, but was fully satisfied for the rest of the evening, and went to sleep without any further problems.

Chapter 5

The distraught woman woke up crying. How could she have let things progress so terribly the night before? How was this spell's power still in complete control of her life, and what did she have to do to stop it? It was clear to her that both her and her son were now being affected by her past, and she needed to do something before her only child wound up dead at her own hand.

She laid in bed with her hands over her face, blocking the sunlight from reaching her eyes. The things she seen last night, the things she had done; she needed to atone for her actions and forget any of it ever happened.

Knock, Knock.

"Mom, you in there?" Paul's voice came from behind the door.

"I'm not feeling well," she couldn't think of anything else to say, though she wished she could have.

"Oh, 'kay..." Paul could be heard walking away down the stairs.

Farrah put a hand to her mouth, unable to hold in her emotions any longer. Her eyes welled up and tears urged their way out of the ducts, exposed to the morning air. She knew now that she had fucked up the spell completely. First, killing a man for a few more years of life. Second, not being able to complete the spell as it was meant to be performed. Third, not realizing that she needed the man she loved, not necessarily the man she was in love with to carry on as intended. Now, her son was in danger, and the only way to protect him as a good mother should may be to end her own life...

She took her hand away from her mouth, feeling how dry it was. She knew why, if only she could forget. Even now, the images of what she'd done to Paul the night before turned her on, shameful as she felt. She walked to her bathroom and looked in the mirror, a total mess. Blushed red in the face, tears streaking her stale make-up job.

Then it dawned on her, did Gretchen have any idea this would happen? Afterall, the woman had completed the spell on herself many years ago, achieving finally eternal life as a moderately good looking old woman. Was it really worth all the misery she had caused others? It surely could not be worth losing a son. Only Farrah could have fucked things up so horribly, or at least that is what she thought as she stared into her wet, reddening eyes.

The rest of the day would go ahead as normal. Paul would go to school and Farrah would run her errands before going to the office.

While on her lunch break, she found a payphone in the lobby and dialed Gretchen's number. She may have been the only person who could help her now, even though the whole mess was partially her fault to begin with.

"Hi, Farrah..."

"Gretchen!" she whispered accusingly.

"I'm taking a much needed vacation, let me know how everything turns out, okay?"

BEEP.

"A recording..." Farrah said to herself in shock. She fought hard to hold back the tears, no one could help her now.

Paul's day had not been any easier. All he could think about were the events that took place last night. First the bar, then the bathroom...he felt as if the entire ordeal was just a dream. He had never thought of his own mother in such a way before, how did this all happen so quickly? He sat in his final class of the day, pinching his legs together to his his erection. Thankfully, no one noticed as he sat at the back of the room, but his nerves were completely shot.

He arrived home to an empty house. He needed some relief fast, so he headed up to his room to unload before Farrah got home.

Again he found that his porno collection on his computer would not satisfy, but he did not want to give in the his newly developed Oedipus complex by thinking about last night any more.

He then heard his mother come in through the front door to the house.

"Paul?"

"I'm home," he called back down to her.

"I'm going out for dinner, are you okay to fix something for yourself?" the sound of her voice suddenly relaxed him, and his mind began shifting back to that beautiful jade dress she wore last night.

"Yeah," he shook away the thoughts.

She left without saying anything more. She was clearly avoiding him, but then what made her do what she did? The teasing was too much. Picking up the phone, he called Tina quickly.

"Hello?"

"Tina, don't hang up," Paul pleaded.

"Whaddo you want, Paul?" she tried to sound bored.

"You! Just you, please, come over and we can talk things over."

She sighed, "I'm busy right now. I'll have to think about it for a while."

The phone went silent. "Damnit!" he slammed the phone down. He needed to get his mind off of everything. Maybe some television, maybe some video games. He would try anything.

Chapter 6

Farrah arrived at home at 11pm, hoping her son would be asleep in preparation for another day of school tomorrow. She had gone and had dinner by herself, and basically wasted the rest of her time to stall and think about what needed to be done to avoid another incident like last night.

Tonight, no matter what, she would stay in her room. She had bought a few toys in her stalling hours after work, planning to occupy herself with them if things got tough. She was already feeling the ache for human contact at this hour, and perhaps she would have to get right to work with them.

She was as quiet as she could be entering the house and creeping up the stairs. She saw a light from the bottom of Paul's door, not happy to know that he was still awake and probably watching more porn. She closed the door quietly and opened her goodie bag. She immediately unsheathed the big electric rubber dildo and skimmed herself of her clothes.

The fake cock entered her and hummed silently. She pushed it deeper and deeper, hoping for some slight hint of satisfaction, but it was not working. She was beginning to moan softly again, not able to control her sexual needs.

"Mom?"

The voice frightened the wits out of her, even in the dark where her nakedness could not be seen by her son who had entered the room uninvited.

"What do you want?" she fumbled to turn the lousy toy off.

"Are you okay? I thought I heard..."

"I'm fine, I just need some alone time right now," she almost yelled.

"It sounds like you need the opposite," he spoke the words as he drifted into almost a trance. His vision was adjusting to the darkness, and he could see the tip of her nipple in the moonlight.

"Paul, go to bed," she ordered.

"Okay, just let me say goodnight," he walked slowly towards her.

Her breath cut short now, she almost had a panic attack on the spot. She watched as he inched closer and closer to her bed, not being able to say anything to stop him. His shirt was off, and as he walked into the moonlit window she could see his rippling muscles reaching out to hold her.

Both struggled to breath regularly as they embraced each other. Paul felt the naked flesh of her life giving breasts pressing against his chest, and felt safer than he had ever been. Her hands moved slowly up and down his back, finally resting upon the top of his head which wedged itself in the nape of her neck.