All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 02'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
Great chapter

i love this chapter, it gives more depth to Rosey, now we know her real name and hopefully she'll realize that they are not like the strays that been hunting her, since she had become a werecat, can't wait to read more, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
im liking this story :)

keep it up the storyline is good and i keep looking for more :>

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
I like it!

Can't wait to see how you're going to untangle all these story threads.

I especially like how close together your postings are. Careful...you'll spoil us!

lili82lili82almost 13 years ago
poor kitty

Rosy reminds me of my Gizzie Moo-Moo when she first came to live with me. she was just as scared and no one could touch her. hopefully Mr. Micah will help her out, but does she have to have a baby made from a rape? i don't really like that but the rest is one of the best I've read!

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Still rough material b/c of the issue of rape for me but the story is wonderful. I love the guys, even Alex. I assume Micah is thinking he's her mate maybe and that is why he's staying away? I felt like in this chapter she is not acting like the same person. She was this confident vet nurse and now she acts like she barely knows about the werecat facts. She isn't different in her fear of people and she went through hell from the strays so it makes sense. Why hasn't Pete come to see her? He was so close to her so why would he not come hearing she's there?

All around great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More more!

WOW!

I love the way you weave a story! I must disagree with the previous comment and say Rosy is not a different person in this chapter, she is at the mercy of other werecats when before she kept a distance from them except for Pete. One thing that came across clearly in the first part was her fear of werecats. Hope she learns to trust the good guys!

Can't wait for the next installment!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Anxiously awaiting...

your next chapter. This is very detailed and intricate. I love it and hope you continue to write. I just wanna know why they haven't brought her friend, Pete, over to see her. Questions, questions, questions...please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it love it love it

This is a great chapter. I love the slow character development, like the opening of a flower. Can not wait for the next chapter.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Please Keep Going

Excellent story! You have me hook, line and sinker. :)

desyer5492desyer5492almost 13 years ago
Keep going!

The story is great. I love it and can't wait to find out what happens. So, like I said, please, please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pregnant?

I hope she gets rid of the baby and has one with someone she loves.

Its sounds horrible buy you don't want her to look at the baby and have it remind her for the rest of her life.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
Awesome

best chapter yet! Cant wait to hear Pete's reaction.. and Micah is ready to explode... hope we dont have to wait long! well Done!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
More please

It's a good story and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

I absolutely LOVED, ADORED and LOVED... this story has taken up residence in my heart! its such a well written story. The emotion I felt whilst reading chapter 1 was incredible, and to find that you posted again soooo quickly was amazing. Keep up the awesome work. You have a rare talent here. Can't wait for more. You're now officially another fave author of mine here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LLLLLLLLLLOVE IT

your like the next maggie shane AAAAAAASOME stuff cant wait for more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous