All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 11 Pt. 01'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I love your story! When will the next story be posted??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no

hopefully they dont kill off rosy for trying to save jazzys life :(

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
NOOOOOO!!

too short! too short!! more! more! =^_^=

marlam5marlam5over 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next part!!!!

Can't wait for the next part. Hope you post it asap.

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
oh and ps.....

maybe now theyll start treating her with a bit more respect? if they listened to her in the first place, she wouldnt have had to defy wade and stolen his car. none of this would have happened. but then it wouldnt be as dramatic would it? just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE THIS :D

I really hope Jazzys life is saved.

Im sure Rosy will be able to handle the punishment.

If I was in her position I wold do the exact ame thing all over again.

Please update this as soon as possible.

Im on the edge of my seat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Keep writing, I can not seem to get enough of ur story

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6over 12 years ago
WOW!

Please post part 2 soon! I can't wait to find out what happens to jazzy and what wade does to rosey. I hope he decides to forgive her since she did it to save jazzy's life.though if rosey does save jazzy I can't see merissa letting wade hurt rosey for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the update!

I loved the update, it was far too short for my liking! Your stories are the only reason I check the site! Please update again soon!

<3

smooches

ShondramwwShondramwwover 12 years ago
Thank you!!!

I love this story I cant get enough. Great chapter as always.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Delcious dramatic tension.

Since we saw Jazzy's brother, Alex, die in an earlier chapter, we know that as an author you're willing to go all the way with your characters. The payoff is that as readers, we can't predict the outcome of Jazzy's illness.

You're doing a great job of sustaining several conflicts at once. There's Jazzy's survival, Rosy's coming into heat and all that entails, and now Rosy's getting into trouble for stealing the alpha's car.

But thanks for the nod in the direction of Jazzy's survival. It makes the coming week bearable as we await the next chapter.

LatinaramosLatinaramosover 12 years ago
Omg!! I love your writing!!

I check everyday just to see if you have added another chapter. I can't get enough of your writing. Please write another chapter as soon as you can!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have you considered legitimate publication?

I thoroughly believe with a little fine tuning your stories could easily survive in the publication market. Your characters and situations are for more intriguing than any of the erotica or romance novels I have read in the past year.

Thank you for sharing this world and your talent with us. I look forward to the next installment with increased anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree about publication!

Like a previous Anonymous author, I believe that you should consider getting an agent and trying your hand as a professional writer. With the occasional exception in grammar which a professional editor would catch for you, your work is well-written and obviously well-thought-out. You don't go with the obvious ploys and you keep readers coming back for more. Think about it, okay?

Waiting for the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I hope Rosy didn't just get her uncle killed by bringing him to the compound. The clan cats seem very anal about keeping their existence unknown to humans. They have created a caste, the warriors, to prevent it.

It was funny when Don whacked and gave Rosy a tongue-lashing for getting smart mouthed to Wade. It looks like Rosy has always had a bit of a mouth on her.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Poor Rosy

By this act she has committed herself to them but they never go easy on her. And Edwin needs to have his face scratched off!

CyaniteCyaniteover 12 years ago
Still very much in love with this!

Still loving this story. It has very quickly become my favorite on all of literotica! So glad to see more chapters being posted. Thank You for continuing with it!! <3 ~Cyn

netviper21netviper21over 12 years ago
Really... Part one...

You should of just posted the whole thing, get Edwin to kidnap Rosy, yada yada yada...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous!!!

Please continue, I love this story, and check the site every day for updates. Love having both points of view, and thank you for taking the time to write it all down and share it with us. I have loved everything you have written so far, and cannot thank you enough for not leaving these as Standalone stories. I anxiously await the next installment. Thank you again.

iloveawereiloveawereover 12 years ago
Mygypsy = Nirvana

I have to say reading your chapters are highlights of my days. I check constantly for updates. I love other writers on Literotica but you are now number 1. I had an euphoric moment when I realized this was posted today. I hope everyone reads and votes.

I would so buy this in a book with Micah on the cover in human and a silhouette of his cat form lol I can see the book my self. You really should consider submitting the final work for publication.

I do have to say that Rosey/Tawny needs to stop messing around with all these other men. Micah please do not lock her up and make her leave for good. Edwin grosses me out goodbye to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wheres the rest????

This is fabulous but where's the rest? Need to know if jazzy keeps improving and rosey and Micah finally get together???? Please post the rest soon like the rest of ur fans, I can't wait :)

neek91neek91over 12 years ago
yes!

love it as always.... please post the next part very very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I love that Rosy is such a strong woman, not perfect, but that just makes her character more real. I am, of course, hoping for a Micah/Rosy ending, although whatever stops along the way you choose to make dont bother me (hopefully not the creep though). Lastly, please dont let them be too harsh on her, after all Jazzy would be dead if it wasnt for Rosy! Maybe Marissa can step in and tell Wade to back off and be glad his daughter is alive!

ceilidhceilidhover 12 years ago
I must be missing something

I enjoy your work, but I don't understand why Rosy puts up with this nonsense. What supposed sin has she committed this time? In a culture that's supposed to revere women, they really do treat her like crap. She's frequently terrified of these people, including her brothers, and constantly on the edge of being raped or forced. On top of that, she never seems to please them, is always in trouble, and they're routinely threatening her. I get that she wants to be part of a group, but why this one? Yes, her brothers are there, but if they're part of the threat, is that really worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great chapter!

Mygypsy,

Thank you for another great story. Love your work -

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Missing something too... to the comment before me...I do understand the sex stuff...it's a different set of rules they live by b/c they are cats. So, I understand we may not agree with the way it works. Though I am getting frustrated with these guys confidence in her wanting them to be there.

I also am unsure what the hell they could punish her for. She stole the car to go get help (though I don't get why she didn't tell Wade what she wanted to do...wouldn't they have said she should go if it would save Jazzy?). So if it's stealing the car then who gives a shit. She may have just saved the life of Jazzy. If it's the fact that she spoke back at Wade maybe? Either way, what could she have done that would not be forgotten in the face of her saving their child who is supposedly so important to them?

I just don't get their need to be hardasses with her. I understand she is clan now and there are rules, but they just seem to want to have a problem with her despite her being a female and that making her so damn important.

Now that she has been found...why wouldn't Jeddah's land be given to her...she should inherit it shouldn't she. That is how it's supposed to work right?

As for her and Micah, I have to say it is getting a bit frustrating that she seems to feel something for him yet keeps him at arms length. Yet, I don't feel like you've let us understand why that is. Why is she so afraid to let him in? I wouldn't think it's his dominance b/c she has stood up to the alpha for God's sake. (By the way, is that why Wade is such a hard ass with her? the fact that she probably should get his land back and the fact that she's so dominant?)

I'd like to see Marissa tell the guys to wake the eff up and leave her alone b/c she couldn't have done anything to warrant punishment after saving Jazzy's life. She didn't tell her uncle about them...he admitted he knew of them before Rosey was even born.

The story continues to be good..but I'd like to see less time spent on these other guys and see her start to connect with Micah a bit. I thought it was good that Micah admitted he needed her when she left...but with that being the case why not tell her how he feels? Though she seems to have figured it out a bit when she said she now saw the things he'd done to show her he was interested. I also think that the cats need to spend last time punishing her transgressions and more time teaching her what she needs to know.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Edwin

Please let Rosy pick Micah and not Edwin he gives me bad vibes. Also I hope Jazzy gets better and stronger than ever I also hope she gets Pregnant as that would be a wonderful miracle for the clan and it would mean that Wade would owe her one

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyover 12 years ago
OMG! OMG! I TOTALLY GET IT!

Everyone is saying how Rosy is going to be in trouble for stealing Wade's car but it's not that.

Rosy came back and threatened him with a gun! OMG don't let him make an example of her for it!

As for her attraction to Micah. She didnt mention any attraction to the other males, it seems to have been experimenting with her sensuality. But with Micah and possibly Steven it's been different.

Rosy clearly is not about to let them past her guard! And to me, a female lets not bother with the human/feline differences. Rosy is hiding some wound from a male. Some emotional scar and she is not letting Micah close enough to hurt her!

That is why Rosy keeps him at an arms length, it is not the dominence factor.

Just my thoughts.

Please post the other part of the chapter ASAP and don't kill Jazzy off!

Flutter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ah, so the mysterious Baxter Barnes makes an appearance. Will he tell Wade and Micah about Rosy's hideout or do they already know?

canndcanndover 12 years ago

yea flutter...after I wrote my comment I said, 'duh she held a gun on them'. i'll blame it on it being the middle of the night when I was reading...that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

I still think it's ridiculous that they wouldn't get that she just wasn't gonna let them stop her from helping Jazzy.

Anon-when was Baxter mentioned before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Desperately waiting for part 2

First off love the story. Waiting daily with baited breathe for a new chapter. I have a feeling Rosy's going to pick Steven to invite into the cage once she goes into heat which will not settle with me. I'm a Micah gal all the way. He's so alpha yet sweet i really, really hope to read more interaction with them. I do hope Wade is not to hard on her for 1. stealing his car, 2. bringing her uncle to the compound and 3. pointing the gun at them, that is a lot now i think about it but I think Marissa will step in for her. Please let Jazzy live.

I do have a question, what is Doc's education to qualify him as a doctor? He couldn't diagnose this 18 years ago?

chocolate_dstny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect with a cuppa on a sunday morning

Rosy is one tough sheila! It is clear her uncle tried his best to raise her with love though I am guessing Rosy wasn't easy to get close to and show that.

Rosy seems to be at her best when thinking of others. She forgets her own troubles and worries.

1)Grand theft auto

2)Trying to exterminate the species by revealing its existance

3)Pointing a gun full of 'badass drugs' at Wade & warriors

4)How about throw coming back for the land what is rightfully hers to her list of crimes?

If Rosy was smart she would run away and escape whatever punishment they are sure to want to dish out. Stuff inviting ANY of the boys to join her, they aren't worthy of her.

Baxter is connected to the Williamson clan. And he is the weerecat that introduced himself to her in the town near her hideaway. And he is in Enter the cat.

Great job Mygypsy post the rest when you got it ready mate.

Tang

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Curious

Since she first came in contact with these clan cats, Rosy has been drugged, not once or even twice, but several times. For her own good, of course. These toms are quick to tell others that she doesn't understand most of the rules, especially when it comes to being in heat. Yet they seem to have a problem remembering this for themselves. By the way, is there a rule that she doesn't yet fully understand regarding inviting someone into the cage with her? After the way they've all acted -- fighting, pushing, manipulating -- personally, I think she should NOT invite anyone. Then let the toms deal it.

And for Jazzy, please let her live. As someone with CHF, it's nice to hear good news. Even if it is in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't think Doc is a doctor. Mitchell tells Rosy, back in chapter 2, he was the closest thing they had to a doctor. Doc tells Rosy he's sort of a werecat doctor. Maybe he's part of the Doctrill clan and "Doc" is a nickname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The clan needs to adjust

so far, they keep treating Tawny/Rosie as a She-kitt of the clan, however from what I can tell, these She-Kitts are all treated like mindless princesses, who don’t know anything other than what they are told. This clan has to wake up to realize that Tawny is a vet assistant, and they are totally disregarding her human side, and her training, and they should be listening to her, instead of treating her like the She-kitts they are use to. I really hope that this incident helps them to wake up to the "gem" they have in their hands, and start listening to her, and give her over to Marrisa to allow her to be taught the were-cat ways, and also allowed to provide her knowledge and skill to the clan, and possibly the community. Doc would do well to "pick her brain", and possibly get her to assist him in creating a better medical practice for him and the clans. If they had treated her better at the start, instead of just sedating her, perhaps she would have tried harder to get one of them to listen to her in this instance. I notice in Micah's POV, he notes her Uncle's respect and sincerity, and hopefully, he will realize that many of the responses Rosie has are based on her upbringing, and she does not play the game the way he expects. She is use to either respect and kindness from humans, and total subjigation from Strays, and she needs to develop as if she were a youngling werecat, even if she is now in her twenties. He needs to treat her with the same kid gloves he uses on Jazzy to win her over.

However, it is your story, and I love your writings, so please continue. I check the site every day, and read each update a couple of times, so that I have not missed anything. Great story!! Please continue.

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Stunning

Fab chapter, hoping for happy news soon :)

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
What?

Okay, including Micah's pov, reduced my enjoyment of this chapter. There's two pages of story? Presented twice, right?

I love ETC but it slows down the action and momentum of TLAS.

I cast a very loud vote for the two stories remaining separate.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 12 years ago
Love it!

You know I love it! I feel like Rosy's about to get in big trouble though. Can't wait for the next chapter! DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't feel the addition of Micah's POV slows down this chapter. Since, it seems, the underlying theme of both stories is perspective and perception, I feel it adds to the chapter. I am reading both stories as more of combine serial than two separate novels and that may be affecting my view of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mygyspy - such a great chapter, Part 2 please be posted like yesterday!!!

Looking for your updates is a daily task for me. This has been a long story series, but it's very enjoyable. Chapter 11. part 2 where are you???!!

Please save Jazzy.

Enough running for Rosy. Rosy does too much running. That aspect makes this a dull story for me.

Micah/Rosy should start to communicate with each other and not to the readers, as a mental thought.

Edwin is a weak threat to Micah, but a strong family pillar.

Please write him as such a character.

You, as an author, have great talent and I can see you become a legit short story or novel writer - your choice. As a reader, I would buy your published works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

cant wait for next chapter. I really hope Micah and her get together soon. It is clear he is the saftey she is looking for she is just scared of risking her heart . And i do feel sorry for Micah rosy always seems to hurt him even if she doesn't mean to. keep up the great storey

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can;t wait

thi sseries rocks but i need it to go faster like in the begininning. Please throw in another pregancy with chris but he's killed off.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
More to say

First, thanks for another fab installment. Gosh, we got to meet Unca Dunka & help Jazzy. That was cool. My teeny, tiny brain can't even imagine what's next. Is Wade gonna do something to Rosy?

Is Rosy gonna let Micah do something to her while she's caged?

I read this chapter so quick and then dashed off an earlier comment about the inclusion of Micah's pov...but my comment didn't clearly express what I wanted to say. In the Janney/Sky series, there are several stories presented w/different pov's. Each is rich and whole as a stand alone. I wonder if they would be stronger or weaker if they were somehow meshed together into a whole. I don't know. I felt like in this chapter there was a competition of intimacies - if that even makes sense.

Or, it could just be that I didn't get my way. LOL ETC remaining as a sep story.

Look forward to next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write more

Hi I keep coming back to the site to check for updates on Micah and Rosy.. I agree with the part that Rosy should stop running and get closer to Micah... want to read some more closeness growing between Micah and Rosy as well as some 'action' there if you know what I mean...

Please submit stories quicker... Most of us can't wait to read the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry and write part 2 and chapter 12 please. Am dying to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please...

Post the next entry soon. I'm going crazy waiting.

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 12 years ago
Definitely can't wait for more!!!

I just love this story! I can't wait for the rest of this chapter and for when Rosy's in heat and Micah "helps her out"!! I look forward to the rest of this wonderful story!!! Thank u so much for writing for us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait!!

Love your story, writing, characters and plot. Can't get enough!!! Post soon :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Going Crazy!

I am on pins & needles waiting for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG I need my FIX!!!!

WOW it has been two weeks since you last posted. I can not believe how much I check every day for an update. I check on my phone like every 2-4 hours when I am not at home. In the morning checking for TLAS is the first thing I do before I leave my bed. In the bed I check LIT before I go to sleep. I do have a life but lol it has to include this story. I am emotionally invested here please show mercy and give me my FIX. I have stated before I am an addict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please do post soon m going crazy checking daily for the next part I hoe you haven't quit writing since its been so long please please updte soon

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
to love a\ stray

i need next chapter ur taking to long to post it please give it to ussss please i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deserter

So this is what desertion feels like. I have said it has been two weeks no post. I would think you could post a teaser page and I would still know you care. Please put the story in a book and save my sanity. Lol I guess I do not have any choice but to check back again and again until.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To ANON

If you took the time to check Mygypsy's Bio you would see she has posted saying she is busy at the moment with family commitments. First and foremost. Her mother has relapsed with cancer.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
So sorry

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Please take as long as you need to get out the next chapter I know your loyal fans will still be waiting on the edge of their seats.

On the other hand congrats grandma. For every bad thing something good comes along. You and your family are in my prayers.

wickedbetwickedbetover 12 years ago
take care

Your writing is wonderful but what matters most in this world is those you care about whether it be family or friends. So, please take as long as you need to care for your family and ignore the remarks left here that make you seem like you've left all of us behind. We are faceless readers, you only get one mom...

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
to love a stray

sorry i didnt know . hope ur mom gets well soon

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Best wishes

My best wishes too your mom, and hoping for the best in her time of need.

Please take the time to be with your mom, and let her know that nothing is more important than her, and the love you have for her.

Take care and enjoy what you have in your life.

By the way thank-you for your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I just stumbled across this story series and fell in LOVE! I cant wait to hear the rest of your brilliant story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I just went the last couple of days with practically no sleep cuz I just had to finish it. Just wanted to let u know how amazing this was. Even if u can finish it.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Love the series..

I like almost all the characters. Except Wade. If he had his way, his daughter would be dead. And I am pretty sure he will punish Rosy for saving his daughter, because she defied him. His ego is more important that wife, daughter, or anything, honestly. At least, that is my read of him.

And, unfortunately, Micah seems to be taking after his Dad. Hopefully he will eventually figure out how to be his own man, and a better leader who allows his people to make educated judgement calls instead of mindlessly following orders.

And hopefully Rosy will figure her sexuality out. Do werecats have strapons for their cat forms? Might help Rosy during her heat to have a female werecat in there with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue Pls.

I love your story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love! Please more.

Great Job. Just came across your stories and this is the first one I have read. Can't wait to read more of this story. I'll be waiting with batted breath. :) Please don't stop now. I hope Rosy ends up with Micah. I think he is the only one that really cares for her and her him. What is Wade going to do to her? What is her punishment going to be? Is his alpha pride really more important to him then his daughter? What are they going to do to her uncle? Did they treat Jazzy in time? Is Wade going to let Jazzy and Mitchell be together? What is up with Edwin?... So many questions burning to be answered.

LBGTPrideLBGTPrideover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

I love the story!!! This chapter is so good because you being back her uncle!! Love the old dude!Cannot wait for the next chapter!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Finally!

its starts to get interesting in the last two chapters i just read, keep it up cant wait for your next submission, lol all they seem to do is eat and get hurt in most chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More! ^0^

I am looking forward for more of this story. I must say that you got me on edge at this chapter. I can feel the rush and the tension as she tries to save Jazzy. While I understand that you need to develop her character, resolve her fears, etc., I would want to see something different aside from running away and stitching up wounds. Good job on this one ^0^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wating

You have to finish this. I am dieing to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I love this story and cannot wait to read more. I admire your writing style and the only issue I have ever had is the use of "I 'type of' knew what was going on" (made up example) where I would say kind of rather than type of. But thats all in personal preferences.

Thanks so much for writing and I will be avidly awaiting the next installment.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Waiting anxiously!

I hope you'll finish this story for us--I just love it! I know Micah can be a jerk sometimes but I so want him and Rosy to get together. I can't wait for that. And Micah, Mitchell and Sam better come around and back her when Wade gets to the punishment side of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finishing up...

I like this story and have been awaiting following chapters, I noticed that enter the cat looks like the same story from Micah's POV....are you going to finish it from Rosy's POV???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please!

Big fan of this story and its definately needs finishing! Micah and Rosy need to get together as well <3 give me more to read!

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyabout 12 years ago
More please

Update soon please

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Hi

Please update soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need you to finish it....

I cried when Alex died. I was as pissed as Rosy was when Mitchell's and Jazzy's relationship was discovered. I'm scared wit-less that Rosy won't end up happy. I need you to finish please.

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago
please continue

i cant wait to see how they handle rosy considering she saved jazzy's life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
best chapter yet

Can't wait for it to finish and for Micah and Tawny to finally get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I just started reading Enter the Cat by the same author which tells this story from Micah's point of view. What a difference it makes. I wish I had known that before leaving comments on this story.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Man, this is a good story!

Now I'm to the end. At least it seems that the she-kit, Jazzy, is going to make it. To find out whether the were cats will forgive Rosy's heroic brashness, we have to wait for the next installment. Ouch!

For detail, character development, color and plot, one of the best stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

please finish this I need to find out what happens this is life or death.

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
OH NO !!

I just realized that you haven't posted anything on this story for quite a while. And nothing on enter the cat since jan. I really hope you will finish this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE

please please please write more. I am positivley dying to know what happens next!!!! Will Jazzy Get better??? and what will happen with Rosy practically on heat?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious

i only just stumbled across this story, and while i find it fasinating i was wondering if you are going to continue? personally i think it is an excellent story, apart from a few gramatical errors. also questions should have a question mark after them (?) . i love the depth you give to the characters and the vivid details. please continue.

ZillianBlaiseZillianBlaiseabout 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Your writeing is Amazeing! While i am hopeing Rosy will finaly settle in and everyone ealse will learn lol I want to read Part 2 im dieing for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE! PLEASE

Please keep writing this story. I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Update

Hi,

Its been two months since you last left an update. I was wondering if you could give us an update on when we can expect the next part of the two stories to be ready?

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I hope you come back soon. Part 2 will be a welcome relief

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!

I just started reading your story yesterday and I have already finished. I can't wait for the next up date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please bring us more!

I know you haven't posted since last September so I really hope you haven't forgotten about the story, I'd just die if it's left to hang in limbo forever!

I hope you return soon with more chapters, I'm completely enthralled by the story and can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really hope that the punishment for Rosy is not to mate w/ one of the Toms. I don't see the males having alot of respect for her, although they do try to coddle her. They seem to alternate between coddling and savagery; can't say I don't understand why she runs away from them. I really don't have alot of respect for Wade or Micah's treatment of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More plzzzzz

Wade is going to do something nasty, I can just feel it. Having read Enter the Cat I bet Wade aims at Rosy's need for space and locks her up!

Flutter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous