All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 20'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
wotmewotmeabout 11 years ago

poor rosy, i know a lot of people don't undertsand her mood swings but after being raped repeatedly forcibly mated and then when she trusts again wade forces her to raped again and made pregnant, it is no wonder her mind is slowly dissolving.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 11 years ago

Although I would love to see updates more quickly, I find that I savor them more when they are slower - rather like a glass of fine wine or a really rich dessert. I'd rather you take the time you need for quality than rush for quantity.

I certainly don't see Rosy as weak or hysterical. Yes, she has severe issues - family, abuse, abandonment. She's had the rug pulled out from under her so many times she's gotta be terrified to stand up, but she keeps going. She still reaches out even when she has been abused, mistreated and misunderstood repeatedly. Her spirit and Micah's obvious love for her are what keep me cheering for them during the darkest of times. I hope Alan can help her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If Rosy marries this Alan then your story is defunct.

magikman233magikman233about 11 years ago
i agree with anonymous

if rosy ends up with anyone but Micah then this story and the way you've been leading us the entire time has been a big cock tease with no real point,no love conquers all moment like there is in all your other stories,which i'll admit doesn't always seem like love to me but then i see things in an odd light. that being said i enjoy the drama of this story,keep at it

sayonazsayonazabout 11 years ago
Ummm

What's up with all the capital letters??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure about Alan

I really hope that they don't just let Rosey go off with this Alan character before finding out what kind of deal he made for this marriage. I still think that he is stirring her up to see how bad of a reaction he can show the others to prove his worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Capitals

As always this was eagerly awaited and was worth the wait! I struggled a little reading it though because of all the capitals at the beginning of each word. Please please go back to your old format.

kitty5670kitty5670about 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you so much for updating. Rosy has issues. Maybe time away will clear her head and allow time for Micah to man-up. I love this story!!!!

ChurosChurosabout 11 years ago
Whoah. Such a rush.

The tension. All this yelling and running. The anger. Such strong emotions displayed in this chapter. Well done :) Even with Rosy going mental for moment there.

Did you click something before submitting the chappy? It is in title format, wherein all the first letters of every word is capitalized. It was hard reading it at first.

Eh. Readers, kindly read (lol) the author's note before complaining. Of course Micah will have a part in this story. Trust the author. This is her story. She knows what she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Remaining?

It seems like you might be trying to bring the story to a close soon. Can you tell us how many more chapters you foresee?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A moment of Reader intervention:

I hope you take this the way it's intended, because I'm a fan of your Stray story, even if I feel Rosy has gotten way more than her fair share of abuse and some of the so-called heroic characters like Kurt's "Marry Her Off" Brigade don't seem any better than Wade. I could go on and on about the story, because I'm enjoying it greatly, but...

... I want to talk to you about your writing and not the story itself. Again, take this in the spirit it's intended.

You are an excellent writer with the ability to keep your writing mechanics sound and your story full of vivid and nearly 'real people' characters. Writing coupled with the ability to truly tell a story and capture readers is a fine thing. Authors like that on Literotica are far between ,despite having so many of them. That's a talent.

However, you also have a life outside Literotica (as opposed to those writers who can write full time with a story a week) and when I saw your preface, it made me smile because I understand how all consuming real life can be. There's a fundamental problem for talented writers like yourself with the press of Real Life and suddenly finding yourself with a rapt audience who wants more of your story, more, more, and ever more. Faster, faster, put it out now. The pressure is on, I'm sure. They love your work, I get where they're coming from.

But readers like that can also be unreasonable, and that was some of the sense I got from your preface - that you were feeling very much pressured to churn this story out faster.

Since you are normally a very good writer - I was baffled when I saw that every single word in your story had the first letter capitalized, and several obvious mistakes like "sordid" instead of "sorbed" had been made. I get the feeling that you were pressured into putting this chapter out sooner and it never made it to the first stage of proof-reading. I understand and I am sympathetic, but this made the story very very difficult to read - not because the story is bad, but because the mechanics are in dire need of fixing.

So I'm offering is some advice: put the chapters out when YOU are done. When YOU are ready. See all those lovely feedbacks from adoring readers in your e-mail and in your comments saying they want to see more, see it faster? Turn them into non-entities in your head. If they love your writing, then you're doing the writing correctly, but if they still love your writing but want you to put it out faster, they're being inconsistent, because faster and more isn't better for you. You need to set YOUR pace. Don't respond to them, just nod sagely and move on.

Enjoy your grandkids and real life, and put out "To Love a Stray" chapters on YOUR schedule. There are authors that readers are willing to wait for, and you are one of them.

Also, please resubmit this chapter with proper editing?

~ Two Cents Plus

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
only 1 complaint

Love the story line. But why was every word in caps to start. That kind of heard my eyes. Other than that great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFL STORY

i just wanna say thank you. i look forward to see new developments in rosy's character. but please i just hope to god that rosy CAN HAVE A VERY HAPPY ENDING WITH SOMEONE SHE LOVES AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES HER EQUALLY WITH HER KITT AND BROTHERS AND EVERYONE IN THE WILLIAMSON CLAN. plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Capitals?

What's Up With All The Cap's? Make's It Hard To Read

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 11 years ago

I have loved every minute of the way this story has evolved. I've become quite tied up in the characters. You stopped my heart with the comment at the end of the story that stated that you did not need Micah to complete this story. Please, I need Micah to complete this story! Your other stories have an HEA, I hope this one will too. Good luck, and don't let us readers goad you into finishing before you're ready.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
claireacquired

I think you need to reread what Mygyspy wrote about Micah she said " I Do Need Micah For This Story To Reach Its Conclusion." I sure hope this gets resolved pretty soon. There has been so much death and suffering for all involved in this story I sure hope they get some love and happiness pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So many diferent agendas fighting for this one battered she-kitt. All in such a hurry to 'fix' the problem. I'm going to be very sexist and say male thinking at work. It seems to me whenever she has gotten space, time and unconditional support she has moved towards healing. It is when the toms start making decisions and fixing things that it all goes to hell in a hand basket.

popparazzipopparazziabout 11 years ago
Another great chapter

I wholeheartedly agree with Anonymous-A moment of Reader intervention.You've put to words my exact thoughts. Thank you.

I love the complexities of this story and the descriptive writing of Mygypsy. I like that it's not your typical non human story.This has depth and it's fascinating.

I hope she accepts Alan's offer,it may bring her peace of mind and an opportunity to sort out her dual personalities.Hope Rosy finds some inner peace. Lord knows she needs it.

Well done MG

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Formatting issues?

A bit hard to read with all the capital letters. I'm going to come back to it and hope that you have updated the formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

And so it goes....

Twenty chapters and counting, and Rosy is as unbalanced as ever, still unable to distinguish between those who want to hurt her and those who want to help her. Not sure how the author is going to make a happy ending at this point in time, since it would require a radical change in the "heroine's" attitude, which does not seem likely. Yes, Rosy has suffered a lot of abuse, but she has also been offered a lot of support and love, which she seems unable to accept. Unless she can find a way to trust someone, it is unlikely she can be salvaged. If she cannot even trust her cat, then things are getting worse, not better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like the new direction she is moving

It sounds like they may finally back off and give her some space to recover before they keep trying to push her forward. It's been hard to read some of it, but I think it will be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hope

my hope is Micah learns how to understand rosey from Alan. I'm glad that everyone was punished for forcing rosey. Also are we going find out what really happened to her mom?

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 11 years ago
I agree with Reader Intervention

One of my biggest pet peeves on here is that authors are pressured by their readers to churn out work and post it before it is ready. Unfortunately, it is usually very evident from the mistakes in the writing when that happens. DON'T give in--produce quality work on your OWN timetable. It's worth waiting for!

P.S. I do hope you figure out the formatting problem! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Capitals for every word!

Please sort this out - it makes it VERY difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Infuriating misogynists

These Clan males are infuriating and pathetic. They are now all mad keen to show their outraged manliness by horrific acts of violence to revenge the wrongs done to their female's honour, but no-one came to Rosy’s aid when it actually would have meant anything, when it would have stopped her being abused in the first place. Their culture seems to be all about males pumping their muscles, posturing and using/bartering females for some sort of profit. Women are treated as chattel, they have no say in their future and their consent, health and happiness is either ignored, or used as an excuse for them to be violent. It's like a backwards third-world patriarchal society. It's no wonder Rosy has mentally checked out.

friend40friend40about 11 years ago
Interesting story

I have been reading your story and while I have enjoyed it there have been a couple of things that have thrown me. Capital letters is not one of them.

I am not sure really how to phrase what it is I am seeing other than I have erased the other paragraphs I have initially written as it felt stilted.

While violence and sex work together in fiction, sometimes the type is a bit more then needed to get the point across. Mental issues appear as real and your character is handling it better then some of the others in the story.

I must agree with the others about writing a story. I can wait to see a good story come to life from its author when they are ready to submit not when the readers are pushing for it.

Enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Better Off Dead

I have been following this story since the beginning but with all this author is putting Rosie through, strong Rosie, weak Rosie, raped from 12 Rosie, raped as a adult Rosie, strong Rosie again, kidnapped and raped Rosie again, strong again Rosie, weak again Rosie, have no rights so made to marry against her will Rosie, now crazy Rosie. Just kill her off, by her own hand at least then she had a choice.

KittybalooKittybalooabout 11 years ago

Love this series.

Not sure what happened to cause caps for all words. Made it a bit odd to read, but was still readable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please repost a version with correct capitalization so that way we can all read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BEEN READING ..

..AND LOVE HIS STORY , THE DRAMA JUST BRAKES YOUR HEART , AND HOPING THERE IS SOME POSITIVE CHANGE COMING SOON BECAUSE THIS IS JUST TO SAD WITH NO HAPPINESS OR LOVE . BUT DARN IT IS GOOD.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING TIME TO WRITE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Last chapter was tough to get by....but of course after loving the story this long I wasn't gonna stop reading. I still don't get why Edwin who did the deed (even if it was at his dad's direction) wasn't punished as severely or moreso?

I think this explains a lot of the times when she was acting so...almost childlike...compared to the competent adult we met in chapter 1. Alan is a sweet person and though I thought it was sick for them to force her into a marriage, which would only make all this worse, I feel confident he won't do that to her. He really does seem to understand her and care.

I have to admit that I am still really confused about her relationship with Micah. Why is it so turbulent when she has feelings for him. I guess it seems like her human side is the one that does? Though as a cat she found some comfort with him. I am a bit hopeful that Micah will be understanding. I still am angry at Jazzy for her behavior! She was a real bitch, sticking up for her brother or not, she shouldn't have shown such nastiness to the woman who saved her life despite knowing she'd be punished. And, that punishment led to all the problems getting worse b/c of another pregnancy and the horrible events that made her even more unhappy with the cat society and therefore her cat side.

I really want to see what micah is thinking in the next chapter. I think that he should be made aware of this working theory, b/c he still cares I think. I was glad the cluster fuck in the last chapter (sorry but it was! :) was largely explained or straightened out in this chapter. I hope to see you fix relationships, but do it slowly bc it would take time. Though, I'd love to see her better soon and back with her family and Micah, she needs a lot of help first. It really does explain a lot about why she acted how she has all along when looked at through the lens of her having trouble reconciling her two halves since the beginning. Afterall, she didn't become a cat under pleasant circumstances and then was tortured and abused and hurt endlessly by the other cats. I look forward to seeing how you work this out. How will you show her coming to reconcile these issues and deal with a pregnancy and new baby!

How far along is she? How many months till she has the baby? I'd also like to know a bit more about Alan's wife. What did she go through? I hope he'll end up with a nice she-kitt since he seems like a really decent guy.

Looking forward to the next chapter and that is some accomplishment b/c I really was disappointed after the last chapter.

cannd

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Couldn't read because of editing.

I tried but after the first few paragraphs, the constant misplaced capitalization was giving me a headache.

I hope this gets corrected, I have been intrigued by Rosie's tale so far.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Great Stuff Hon

This developing pretty good. I like Alan, he'll be a good husband to her. I hate when people get hung up on spelling and grammar, if you want Tolstoy then read Tolstoy, grammar, are you kidding. This LIEROTICA, not a book store. If she were selling these stories then yes, you think of spelling and grammar and all that stuff. You talk about grammar on what is basically a porn site, come on. As one lady to another, do as you want hon, you have my total support. I still say that an anonymous critic is a coward.

pmpktypmpktyabout 11 years ago

I'm not sure where I am with this story. I like it but I'm a little annoyed with it. I don't hate it at all, its just I want to slap everyone in it and say what the hell is wrong with you? I'm glad to get a different point of view. honestly thats what kept me reading. it felt like we were missing something. I still don't like Micahs sister, haven't liked her since she got better

catman71catman71about 11 years ago
rosey

the problem, as i see it, is the clans expect her to act/react in a manner, and when she does not, they try to force it, alan has no right to her, the man who does, micah , should show up and claim all that is his, the clan, rosey, everything, and then do what needs to be done, remove the old, hide bound cats, the ones who are the cause of all the problems, they are in it for power, not the good of the people, look at what they did to wade, and ray, just start OVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving it!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the great work :)

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 11 years ago
GR8

Keep going, good story. loving it. thanks

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
I soooooooooooooo........

agree with pmpkty.I didnt want to comment before cos I wasn't too sure of what emotions this story was bringing out in me!!!!!!!!

I actually wouldn't mind if a nuclear bomb wiped out that whole clan!!Their issues are just too unpleasant and Rosy belongs to a mental institution!!!!!!!

4 atar

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
more please

Surprised to see this chapter so soon, but glad you brought it out sooner. Can't wait for more. Rosy is a bit messed up, but in a way can understand considering what happened to her and what's happening now.

serenecourageserenecourageabout 11 years ago
Heartbreaking

Your writing is impressive and this story is so heartbreaking. I haven't commented before because most chapters left me wondering why I kept reading in the first place. But I love Rosy, she is so strong and has been dealing with so much and this chapter feels like things might be coming together for her and that those around her are starting to understand what is going on in her head (finally!!)

sinkitsinkitabout 11 years ago

I love the chapter, I'm really liking how everything's coming together now. But, I have to say, the format for this chapter is really weird. Every word starts with a capital. Is it just me, or is that how it's actually laid out? It makes it difficult to read.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
WOW

ALL THE NEGATIVITY IS INTERESTING TO READ IN THESE COMMENTS. I GUESS I WAS SO GLAD TO SEE A POST THAT I NEVER NOTICE THAT EACH WORD BEGAN WITH A CAPITAL LETTER. I'M NOT PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO MINOR ERRORS AS LONG AS I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M READING. I FIND THAT I READ THROUGH ERRORS USING THE CORRECT WORD OR WORDS THAT SHOULD BE THERE. I LOVE THIS STORY BUT I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ROSEY TO REALIZE THAT SHE IS NOT HUMAN BUT A WERECAT.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the capital letter on each word folks but something somewhere went a bit weird. I didn't submit the chapter in that format, either I pressed the wrong key or the Gremlin got to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG YOU IDIOTS...

Enough already. Its more than obvious that something went wrong somewhere when it was submitted. Anyone that has been following this story or is a fan of Mygypsy knows that it is not her style to submit any of her work like that and is an error. All of you that have been her fans for yrs now have the balls to criticize an obvious error and keep harping on it....to even call her out on it, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Some of you guys dont get the fact that these authors are writing for us and using their free time to do it. (and for FREE) They have busy lives, problems, etc. Cut them a break and try to go find your manners that have apparently took a vacation from some of you. A few of you sound like a bunch of spoiled, ungrateful brats. Grow the hell up and give her a break. Really unfriggenbelievable. ~ Brooklyn Girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We love you, Mygypsy!

And the story, too!

It could post in all lower case with no spacing at all and I would still read it. This is just another shining example of technology making our lives easier, as promised *chortle*. (I often agree with my brother who calls Bill Gates the anti-christ... .)

I hope the toms all back off and let her go to her cabin and just protect her from a distance....a wide perimeter. If not that, the healing nature of her human uncle, perhaps. I am on pins and needles here.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Brooklyn Girl

Yeahhhhhhh, us girls have to stick together (transgender girl here).

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

Rosy may be a strong individual, but with everything that has happened she needs time to think. I think the assessment that she is having difficulty accepting her were nature is only partially accurate. Almost every lousy thing that has happened to her was because she was a were cat. Her life was okay until someone recognized that part of her nature and then things went very bad. She probably associates her cat nature with pain. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointed without a happy ended

That's it....that's the end of this story? Talk about a emotional roller coaster ride of story, anger, joy, love, hate, cruelty, kindness, violent, gentle, heroic, cowardly, life, death, good, evil, heartbuilding, and heartbreaking. It had everything except an good ending, hopefully you'll give Rosy one that's fitting deserves that much. Wolfheart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over?? The story isn't over yet

Where does it say that this story is over? lol, it's far from over just yet...

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchabout 11 years ago
My faith in You!

I have absolute faith in you and this story. I believe only you can take this story where it needs to go, so please write fast. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter as usual!

Silver_inkSilver_inkabout 11 years ago
One criticism

Please stop putting a capital letter on every word! It makes this really hard to read!

kitty5670kitty5670about 11 years ago
To the previous poster:

Please read the earlier reply from Mygypsy. Something happened when she submitted it. It was not formatted that way when submitted. So much criticism from people over something so inconsequential to a great story! How about we all just try to appreciate the updates....

KinnReaderKinnReaderalmost 11 years ago
You have to keep writing!!

While I am very disappointed with rosy's demeanor I cant put the story down. Usually when the have rapes and when a woman is forced I cant read it but this story compels me . I really am upset with how she treated micah but i hope it will resolve its self soon. I get it in a way you cant help but feel for rosy after what she has been through but to throw away tons of people who would care for you like that is retarded. Any pregnant woman would kill for that and her once being human should remember that. Also what happened to her ex girlfriend calling the cops?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't read...

with every word starting with capitals. This is not inconsequential, it is terrible grammar - out of basic consideration plz proof read, format, double check before submission. This too hard to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous

YOU are *inconsequential*. If you would have taken the time to look at the comments not to mention this author's past work you would have seen an apology from her as well an an explanation of why this chapter has posted with capital letters. SOMETHING WENT WRONG SOMEWHERE when it was submitted. Maybe you should take a bit more time in life BEFORE you jump the gun and make *inconsequential* statements yourself. p.s.- by the way...you missed a great chapter because you claimed 'you can't' read it......shame really....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Dual personalities? Cop out. I don't mean to be rude but an editor would have a field day with your work. It's all over the bloody place!

I liked Rosy and the other cats to begin with, now I think they're all a bunch of dicks. Slowly but surely their characters have dissolved into one big cluster fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep writing please.

I've grown attached to these characters, would love to read how it all turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I love this story and have been following it for a long time, just hope chapter 21 doesn't take to long to get here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
communication

consider matebond solutions to micah & rosy's misunderstandings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I've been following this story

for such a long time. I loved it in the beginning, i followed it hoping for a happy ending. But its just one thing after another. Give rosie a break. First a multiple rape victim, then a multiple rape victim who gets pregnant, then she loses a person she loves, the rape victim miscarries, then she gets raped again by people that were supposed to protect her. And as soon as Rosie's story begins to start looking up with Micah. You have to ruin it all over again with this bullshit. Multiple personalities.....; At this point i cant see a good ending for Rosie and it makes me so upset since I've been following this story for so long.

This story is like a Shakespearian drama, I'm truly expecting everyone to die at the end. lol

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272almost 11 years ago
Ok, some people need to read things carefully before posting comments ....

There have been several incorrect remarks regarding this story & the author's note at the end. Then there are the people who keep droning on and on and on about the site's submission program formatting stories incorrectly. I have posted myself & had a chapter not formatted properly due to whatever program that is now being used by Lit changing it. So to all of those people who just want to bitch & complain about stupid bullsh** or that cannot read properly stated & clearly written author's notes ..... Knock it the fu** off, huh?

To mygypsy,

The story is your creation and therefore should only be written the way you want it to be & new chapters to be posted when you are ready, not when readers demand them to be put out. I am a loyal fan of this site and while I'm just as anxious & sometimes impatient as anyone, I get that life gets in the way or that sometimes your "creative mojo" just won't cooperate and let you write at the speed others want. Your dramatic and heart wrenching story has kept me wrapped around your wonderfully creative finger since chapter 1 and I am looking forward to following it whereever you deem it to go. I may not always agree with what you have happen, but it's your story and I applaud and respect your decisions, visions & creations. Follow your instincts and visions for Rosy and everyone else in the story - please don't let any of us make the decisions for you, accepts suggestions as sometimes the opinion of an unbiased person is refreshing but be true to your heart and direction you want the story to go in.

Blessed Be,

Peach

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

god i really wanted her with micah so sad :-( but your an awesome author and i have faith everything will work out even if she isn't with micah. its just so sad. the fact that i know they loved each other and they were even semi mated at one point rrrrr the fact that your writing affects me this way i've never been so mad or upset at a writing before you are so awesome

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

lol i was so tearful at the end when i read your comment about needing micah for this to end i thought you said you didn't need micah for this to end lmao :-) anyway that made me a little happier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I literally read this entire series in 2 sittings. It is truly amazing, and I find myself getting so much more emotionally involved than I usually do, and the characters feelings are so genuine. You don't know how relieved I was when you said Micah was needed, because I've loved him since the beginning. He really is the perfect mix of a Dom/puppy dog lover.( even though he's a cat). If only they could both see the way the other thinks I think they could figure it out. But what happens happens, and as long as Rosy and jelly-bean (i loved when they called the baby that) are ok, I think I'll be happy. I couldn't deal with another miscarriage. Honestly though the thing that upsets me the most right now is Jazzy and Rosy. They need to be friends again. Well here's to hoping you post soon and put us all out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Repost?

Is this a repost of chapter 20? Have read this before. Has there been any changes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
UUUHHHHMMMMMM

why is the last chapter being reposted I got my hopes up for nothing bummer.

DelaneymegDelaneymegalmost 11 years ago

I'm not a fan of Rosie at all. And I don't think all stories need a happy ever after. The clan has been through so many changes that I think bringing Rosie and Micah back together would be pretty hard to swallow. I like Micah so I hope it ends well for him, maybe in another story?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Yeah for repost without computer gremlin interference.

I've been enthralled all along and will rejoice when you can continue. This whole story has been action and angst packed. That doesn't happen without making waves. Your characters have remained true throughout. Given what Rosy has been through for eight years, it is not surprising that her survival/defense mechanisms are extreme. Some one complained about split personality-well of course, but not in the 'Sybil' way of thinking. All 'were' creature stories acknowledge the duality of personality each individual has inside. Rosy's have never been integrated, merely better or worsely co-existing depending on the circumstances of the day. Too many people having or thinking they have some say in her life...a life none of them understand. The term 'clusterf*ck' comes to mind. I am heartened by the reassurance that Micah is necessary for the story. I will hold out out for something which looks like HEA for dear Tawny Rosiland.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Bummed

Bummed as I thought this was a new chapter, not a repeat. Maybe seemed like a bit more info added but still a let down. Look forward to more Rosy/Micah time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re-run

Glad to see this back up without being a tad haywire :)

(Could still read it before but thank you for taking the time to do it. I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate it!)

Hope all is well and the next chapter is coming along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

I was excited to see a new chapter of the were cat series had been posted only to find it was just a reposting of an old chapter. I'm hoping it was just a glitch and there really is a new chapter that will be posted. Keeping my fingers crossed ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sadly, Rosie, despite all her suffering, is just not that sympathetic a character, in my opinion. Over the long development of this story, while all the other characters have changed around her, she remains the same: the wounded, suspicious, semi-psychotic stray. Unless she changes for the better at some point in time, the story threatens to become repetitious and ultimately boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow, was very excited to see a new chapter after so long inkjet to realize the chapter had been reported. Very disappointed at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very disappointed

I actually read the first page thinking that u might have been retelling a certain part becuz of how long the wait was but now I'm just mad seeing as its the same exact posting as Ch.19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Fixing the capitalization helped with the reading and made it more enjoyable. I look forward to a real new chapter soon as you can find the time a real life leaves you...

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
MY F**KING TURN/F**K ALL YA'LL HATERS

THIS IS FOR ALL THE DAMN COMPLAINERS. SHUT THE F**K UP, GO TO THE F**KING STORE/ONLINE AND BUY A DAMN PUBLISHED NOVEL THAT U WILL PAY $15.00+ FOR AND READ IT. WHEN YOU FIND THE ERRORS THAT THEY HAVE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU F**KING COMPLAINED TO. I READ THIS SUBMISSION AND NEVER NOTICED ALL THE CAPTIAL WORDS OR ERRORS THAT YA'LL WERE REFERRING TO. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I READ TO ENJOY THE STORIES AND NOT NIT-PICK. I FEEL LIKE IF YA'LL ARE GOING TO NIT-PICK SOMEONE'S HARD WORK THAT YOU READ FOR "FREE" YOU SHOULD SET YOUR F**KING LAME ASS DOWN AND WRITE YOUR OWN SUBMISSIONS SINCE APPARENTLY YA'LL CAN DO IT SO MUCH F**KING BETTER.

I WRITE FOR MY PLEASURE AND MY MEN FOLKS SO I KNOW IT TAKES A GREAT DEAL OF TIME, PATIENCE, ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND ETC TO PEN THE PERFECT STORY. BUT IF I'M USING WINDOWS XP AND SOMEONE ELSE IS USING WINDOWS 9 THE FORMATTING IS NOT ALWAYS THE SAME. HELL I'M GLAD THAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY OPEN THE DAMN DOCUMENT UP TO READ IT. TRUST ME I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT SUBMITTING MY STORIES HERE BUT WITH HATERS LIKE YA'LL I DECIDED NOT TO WASTE MY TIME ON FOLKS WHO CAN'T APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK AND EFFORTS OF IT'S AUTHORS.

MSBLING59

ChurosChurosalmost 11 years ago
MSBLING59

What you are seeing right now is a repost. The original one posted months ago has formatting issues, where all words begin with a capital letter. Ms. Author is kind enough to fix it now since it was really hard to read back then. But I understand your point. This is a site where we read for free, therefore, we have no right to complain/bash writers. However, some readers provide constructive feedback which most writers want and need to improve. As you can see, Ms. Author fixed the mechanical errors and everything is fine now~

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
LOVED IT

I'VE ENJOYED READING THIS STORY SINCE THE BEGINNING AND YES I DO GET A LIL WEARY OF ALL ROSY'S PITFALLS BUT LIFE IS FULL OF PITFALLS. I'M ALSO ENJOYING HOW YOU'VE TAKEN THE SAME SITUATIONS AND TOLD THEM IN EACH PERSONS POINT OF VIEW GIVING US MORE DETAILS AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENINGS IN THE STORY. I FIND AS I READ THE DIFFERENT CHARACTER TAKE ON THE EVENTS I'M GETTING A DEEPER APPRECIATION FOR THE CHARACTERS. YES I WANT ROSY AND MICAH TO BE TOGETHER BUT I THINK THEY NEED TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE DIFFERENCE IN EACH BEFORE THEY CAN TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER.

I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCES IN LIVE THAT IT'S HARD TO BE WHAT OTHERS WANT YOU TO BE WHEN YOU'VE GROWN UP DIFFERENTLY AND WE DO LASH OUT AT THE ONES WE LOVE THE MOST. TRUST IS A FIVE LETTER WORD THAT PEOPLE TAKE FOR GRANTED BUT A MILLION DOLLAR CASHIERS CHECK IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE A PERSON DROP THEIR GUARD AND JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE.

I PUT MY FIRST COMMENT SEPARATE FROM THIS ONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THEM TOGETHER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T LET THE NEGATIVITY GET YOU DOWN. YOUR TRUE FANS LOVE YOUR SUBMISSIONS HOWEVER THEY'RE WRITTEN.

MSBLING59

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over all the analysts!

Firstly I love your story but its starting to drag a little bit overall love it!

For everyone else: I understand that some of you just use this site to 'unwind' and relax whilst others use it to be assholes and complain about tiny insiginifcant so called errors just because you have had a shit day or whatever doesn't mean you get to take it out on the authors of the stories you read. Grow a pair and post your own and see how you take it, cause if I was an author I would be put down from all the negative and abusive comments. Also don't be anonymous use your account name! Otherwise your just cowards!

Nightowl

FlutterbyButterflyFlutterbyButterflyalmost 11 years ago
Thanx for reposting

Thanx for listening to your readers and reposting a corrected version.

And a big THANK YOU Mygypsy for replying to my email comments and letting me know that I actually know you in real life.

And can I ask that sometime in the near future you tell us what celebrities you think would represent your characters.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
WOW

I have been following this story for like.... EVER. That is NOT a complaint. Wow is all I can say because this story from every point of view is WHEW, JUST SHAKING MY HEAD. There is so much to love, hate, understand, misunderstand, concede, hurt for, cry for, hope for. Wow. To say I want what is best seems like such a feeble statement, but that is what I want. To have life forced on you in any situation has monumental consequences. If Rosy has split personalities, then you know what..., she might have to fragment to deal with her harsh reality. I swear, I have to go back and re-read some chapters. Has anything as harsh as Rosy's reality happened to anyone of the other characters in such a horrible and repeated fashion? This story has moved me in all kinds of directions. I will wait patiently for the next chapter because there is a lot to mull over in everything you write. Oh, BTW - I agree with the other commenter F-the haters. A free site allows you to choose to read another story. If you don't care for the story, pick another one. Everyone is not going to like something, but you can respectfully decline to partake in straining your eyesight. That's my two cents. Parts of this story is hard to swallow, but so is life at times.

MojomaggieMojomaggiealmost 11 years ago
Feedback is Essential to a Writer

For those who feel the need to flame the comment section in all caps, try to remember that offering constructive criticism does not make the commentator a "hater". The worst thing for an author is to receive no comments at all. Without some indication of how the story is being viewed by the readers, an author cannot know where it needs to be tweaked - he or she is too close to the story to be impartial. Feedback is essential to any writer: without that, it is virtually impossible to improve.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

so glad to see this chapter all fixed up. i really hope the next installment will come soon. love this story and i check everyday for new submission

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 11 years ago
two steps forward one step back

I agree with a previous comment. It's becoming repetitive. I like the story, but I feel its just dragging now. I don't mean for you to rush to completion, but can something good happen and things continue to progres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE THE STORY

JUST HATE WAITING SO LONG , I LOOSE TRACK OF THE STORY LINE AND HAVE TO GO BACK A CHAPTER TO REMEMBER BECAUSE A READ A LOT OF STORIES ON THIS SITE AND I MEAN A LOT , JUST LOVE STORIES AND THE FRESH WORK ON HERE IS GOOD SO IT SAYS A LOT THAT I LOVE YOUR STORY SO PLEASE CONTINUE.

THANX

keikei2keikei2almost 11 years ago

I have been following this story since the beginning. I have love and hate feelings for Rosy sometimes, but right now I really do feel for her and REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that she and Micah can get back together and work things out because I know that he truly does love her it's just difficult with Rosy

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Is this just a repost of the chapter

without the italics? Why did that take so long? And where is the new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a repost.....

Where is the new chapter?

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry folks, meant to put in it was a repost of a chapter. Thanks for all the comments, even the negative ones.

I hope to have the next chapter of my story up within two weeks, that said I am very busy.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

wooohoooo can't wait. thanks for the update :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aww

Have read this story since the beginning... So frustrating after waiting so long to have a simple repost updated. I understand you are busy nd we have no right to expect anything from you... and its kinda proved with this tbh. I loved rosy, i loved mica... i'm just going to have to put them to bed in my own mind and imagine my own happy ever after for them because i can't be chewed with this waiting around for months thing anymore. Thanks for the stories My Gypsy and Literotica, but i think im going back to printed books where i know i'm going to get to read the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like the story I'd like to hear more about Micah and his future too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I feel as though Alan will be good for her. I dissaprove of the sudden violence and change though. Any good writer should have weaned us from the story first, but nice come back. Though I still think she should be with Micah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please write more!!!

I love this story and I hope you finish it!! I can't wait to see what happens! Please please please PLEASE finish this story!! Too many good ones are left incomplete and it would be a shame for this one to added to the pot. It's too captivating to be left unfinished! :)

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Next chapter has been submitted

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 11 years ago

Ooo, thanks Gypsy, knowing the next chapter is almost up is like an early birthday gift! One of the best!

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 10 years ago
Happy Ending

Please all I ask is for rosey to have a happy ending. I don't care whether or not she ends up with michah. I just want her happy and sane. I am too attach to this character for her to end up fucked up and worse off from than when this story started. Since she clearly can't escape clan life that fucked her up worse than she started off atleast make her sane and independent. Seriously people there are counselor for a reason so people don't get worse like rosey did when they tried doing it themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sigh

Your story has made me laugh and cry because of the storyline but now I feel what's the point? I'm not heartless but I think you should just kill Rosy off, I understand her pain and struggles but I can't help but feel that she simply doesn't care about anything anymore, she has to be held accountable for her actions and realise that every decision she makes has a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story went to shit

I honestly loved Micah and her together. Your plotline has to be one of the most erratic and disappointing stories. Smh. Done with this particular novel. Hopefully your other stories aren't as erratic.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 8 years ago
Here's to Hope

I am really hoping someone will finally get her the help so Rosy comes back stronger.

My other BIG HOPE is Micah and Rosy do get back together and raise their son and many more children.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous