To Love a Tyrant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful face now carries a cocky smirk as she watches Rurik drink her form in. She feels his thoughts. Rurik feels her in return. Something burgeoning within her, something primal.

Her eyes then gleaned with hunger again. Rurik opens his mouth to speak, but his breath is caught by Evelyn Albrecht gripping the base of his shaft to force it back to erection as it balloons with blood once again.

Rurik groans as she spits directly onto the head of his dick before pumping it furiously once again, reaching full mast just below her sternum. She smiles deviously.

"I'm nowhere near done yet," She giggles.

She slides her round and tight rump backward to lean forward, pressing her cheek against his monster prick. She slaps it against the side of her face a few times with a wet and obscene slapping sound.

Rurik's abdomen visibly flexes again, but as her grip tightens and moves again to the base of his cock, it balloons and bulges with blood, gaining a few inches and spurting one jet of precum, before drizzling a copious amount more onto the side of her face.

She licks the side of his prick once as he grunts before popping the massive, flared head into her mouth, with an audible pop. She slides her rump further back as she seeks to align herself with the foot and a half long alien cock.

Soon in a prone position and parallel with Rurik's manhood, she all at once, lunges forward and practically impales her throat on his rod. Her throat bulges obscenely and drool and excessive precum pour from her nose and mouth.

She gags as Rurik stares, stunned in shock and pleasure. She gags harder, but instead of pulling off, grabs onto Rurik's thighs and pushes her head toward his pubic bone, taking in inch after inch.

She gags and yaks spitting spittle and precum like a projectile that coats the remainder of his prick and his pubic area.

As she tries to push down further her eyes widen. The rhythmic contractions of her throat were too much for him as he flexes his abdomen again and clutches at the bedding. She coughs and gags as what seemed like liters of cum were sprayed into her mouth, spurt after spurt, jet after jet. She counted the contractions of his cock in her throat as it began to back spray, coating his prick and covering the bed spread.

Eight, nine, she counted as they pushed hearty spurts out her nose, covering his prick in more cum and spit. His long prick crammed, into her tight, convulsing throat, warm and warmer still as it is inundated by the ministrations of her throat and the veritable deluge of his own cum rushing in and out of her throat.

A loud gag filled her quarters as Rurik could resist no longer and put his hand on the back of her head, pulling her head further onto his prick. Bucking his hips, he humped her face, abs straining. Her back arches and her body undulates as she struggles to take the absurd length of her lover.

Fifteen, sixteen, it never seemed to end as her lungs burned and she gaged again, this time gaging and pulling up an absurd amount of seed he had just dumped into her stomach, producing an obscene river of pearly white fluid, as he dumped still more into her convulsing throat.

Twenty-one, she could nearly touch her nose to his pubic bone after one rapid succession of bucks and Rurik using a good amount of his strength to pull her down throat down his monstrous member.

Thirty-two, somehow stronger than the earlier jets of cum, it seems to intensify as the bucking ceases for a moment, before Rurik, lifts his hips from the mattress, his tight rear fully flexes in exertion, his arms strain as all at once, her throat acquiesces and her head is pulled in to kiss the base of Rurik's pubis.

She winces and Rurik groans as they both feel his prick impact her hiatal sphincter, as it gushes another tidal jet of cum that gushes into her stomach. Eve can feel her stomach bloating and then contracting with the ebb and flowing of his never-ending orgasm.

Utterly enveloped in contracting waves of pleasure, Rurik feels himself go again, seemingly brought to an orgasm inside of an orgasm, as he bears down with his abdominal muscles and grunts. Pushing another load of cum into his lover's stomach, he hears obscene sputtering and a massive gag and yak as she expels another burst of cum that becomes a steady stream to match him as he continues to flex and bear down, trying to push out every drop as his massive prick as somehow become a bottleneck as he tries to expel the rest of his semen from his bloated balls and prostate.

She watches through blurred eyes, staring at his pubis as she reaches down to fondle the baseball sized orbs that rest beneath his alien prick, as the are rhythmically lifted slightly from the bed, again and again, as he dumps load after load into her.

Forty-three, it finally began to trickle out. The grip on her head relaxed and the bucking finally relented. She slowly begins to pull herself off his prick as she feels its flared tip pop back out of her stomach, as it had apparently pushed into it at some point.

She still felt it oozing steady streams of cum as she pulls herself off the semi-hard but still foot long prick. It slowly is pulled from her mouth, leaving a white trail as it lazily throbs, ejecting loads still many times larger than any human's full orgasm.

His prick lay there, having plopped back onto the rock-hard abdomen of Rurik as it lazily pumps cum across his body as his labored breaths heave his robust pectorals.

She sat back up, completely covered in semen. Her abs flexed and her mouth opened as she heaved, then belched up another healthy helping of Rurik's seed that ran down the front of her body.

"That... was a lot."

12