All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 07'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I'm waiting with bated breath for the next chapter and wondering what will happen next.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
lovely chapter

very romantic ending to a great chapter well written and most enjoyable thank you for posting it looking forward to next chapter

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Fiona Said It Best

"I have always loved you... from the start, and for always..." To wake with no memory as a child and have one man show you the deepest love any child could receive. We all know how that changed to a love of an adult woman for an "Alpha Male". And although Alpha, Eian has been the most gentle of men. Loving her back slowly. Eian held back and all the females who read this went aaaaaahhhhhhhh. He's so romantic, and we were right. This chapter was all about the romance. You did a fantastic job telling their story. The sex wasn't rushed. Just the whole pace of this chapter is perfect.

So congrats on another 5 star chapter! As always I'm looking for the next chapter, because as usual you have left me with a few questions. How will the pack feel about a Vamp Alpha, what of Fiona past will she remember, and is Alaron truly gone from here life. That's part of the reason I keep coming back.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
another great chapter

I am so loving this story. thanks for sharing your talent with is.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really liked how he proposed to her. It was a nice way to put the past into the past. I guess I have had a bit of a hard time with the sex part b/c she acts like such a child sometimes and she really is mentally a child for the most part, that I find myself feeling like it's not right on some level. I think it is sweet that Syndney cares about her as much as she does. Why didn't she tell him that Al gave her her memories back? I kinda feel badly for him despite the fact that he liked her b/c she reminded him of his mom. Maybe we'll see a story for him at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kayla Reynolds?

In the first chapter, you said her name was "Courtney Anderson"...?

ZiriennaZiriennaalmost 13 years ago

Im actually intrigued to know about Dravan !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"speachless WOW"

That just left me speachless that was absolutly beautiful i really enjoyed that chapter it was lovely,your storys are ALWAYS to the highest of standards cant waut to read the next chapter and the 1 after that and the 1 after that . . .Ect. :-)

Jorjiah xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I argree with Zirienna

I want to know more about Draven he sounds mysterious n dark yet loving and understanding at the same time lol.....btw ur story is going good keep up the good work....

xoxo

Aria

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Usually my response to romance would be BAH! HUMBUG! WHAT THE FUCK?!...

....cuz I mainly, primarily, really... read LITEROTICA for the HOT SEX! Yet, hell...grammatical and spelling errors aside...this storyline, this chapter, hell...all of it ROCKS! I will be reading the rest of your stories posted (although I won't comment again unless the HOT SEX is SPECTACULAR!!! Thank you for the HOT SEX throughout this storyline....LOVED IT!!! (the chapters with IT got a 5 star rating...all others 3 or 4) but mostly, thank you for the characterization that has this reader actually caring what the fuck the individuals are feeling. I don't usually care...skip over that shit...love the sci fi, fantasy, fighting shit, fast read over the dialouge to get to the set up for the HOT SEX but HELL if I didn't slow down and follow your setting up of why and what the characters were feeling...yeah you gotta know me to know how amazing that is...must be getting old...shit!!! GREAT WRITING!!! Like the previous commenter I would like to see the male vamp that resembles the Alpha in this storyline get his "comeuppance" (yeah...I read shit in school). Enteee-way....It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through!

PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 9 years ago
Hmmm...

I couldn't find Words that Hit My Heart by Park Hyo Shin. Darn it...=( Do keep writing tho! =^_^=

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous