All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 11'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
excellent chapter

You had me worried for a minute there when he bit her, almost cried with him.LOL Look forward to the next story. Thank you it has been a fasinating journey.

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
*sigh*

So ends a most captivating story.

I have enjoyed meeting your characters and watching them come alive and grow through your storytelling abilities. And I hope that you'll allow us further glimpses into their lives in the sequel(s) to come :)

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great ending

great ending to a great story can not wait for your next project

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Seems like the

wolf gene, their bites almost killing each other, mating in the shower etc are very similar to one of Jaz' stories. I don't like that very much. The last two chapters were very rushed and off track. All of the sudden, Eian is the original wolf? When was he going to tell her? When were they going to actually talk about mating or anything else important? Why does Fiona have these powers and what's up with the double aging. There are a lot of questions that were never answered and a lot of big character changes that didn't make sense. I don't think I'll be back to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great job!

I thought it was really good and I think that people who write discouraging comments should have terrible karma. You did a nice job of developing your characters and I'm excited about this baby. You should feel really good about your writing talents!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Surprised

I'm alittle surprised and not quiet sure how I feel about the ending of this story. I know you are going to write a sequel and maybe you are saving somethings for that story. I'm almost left feeling like you decided to go in a different direction but were so far into this story line that you had to finish it off before going further. Don't get me wrong, I still really like this story and am really looking forward to the next story, Hopefully it will clear up some other questions like what happens to her uncles now. Do Alaron and Andrea get together. Could this Erika be someone Draven might like. Eian must want babies or pups or what will they have, can Fi even get pregnant? There is still so much to this story that I hope you include in the next story. I just hope that you don't make us wait to long for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

what an ending to a great story.... i will look forward to your sequel.

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
You did it!

Exe lent end to a wonderful story. You have a wonderful art, looking forward to the continuation of this story.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It was a beautiful ending to the story. Was it that his wolf forced him to mate with her? If not why would he risk it? I like how you showed her developing into her own person in the end. I think you should go on to do Draven and Alaron's stories. They deserve to find mates too! I wish you had told us a bit more about Eian's history and his being one of the first wolves. It was a great story. Thanks for writing.

Rilez09Rilez09about 13 years ago

Sequal??? lol

Great series!!!! I enjoyed reading each chapter :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Thankyou!

Interesting series!

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Loved It

It was lovely to read this story. Great ending and I hope you will go on with a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I've been dieing for a good series to read this past like 2 months on lit. This is PURRFECT, don't listen to those haters. Even though I might disagree alittle bit about how fast she has grown given the amount of time, I still loved this story. Couldnt stop reading like this whole night! Hihi, I think I'll get some rest now that I know how the story ended :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"WOW"

Absolutley LOVED this series feel sad that its ended just wanted it to keep going and now u deffinatly have me intreged with the last sentence "Baby 101" i REALLY hope theres a seqal lllllloved it.

your adoring fan Jorjiah xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

What a wonderful story but you need to advise your readers to start with this story first not like silly me where I started with the brothers finding there mates and Fia being pregnant...I enjoy reading them lol .Thats for your wonderful stories am going to see if there is more for me to read..I'm so hooked on the Wolves stories : ))

kinky40

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
epic

the first word that comes to mind with this series is EPIC

I <3 To Love a Were

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what i liked about this

was the slow build up of love and wanting to be mated. often these Were stories all have the males going mine mine and the female overwhelmling succumbs and surrenders. that's boring. this had the men feeling vulnerable to the woman and thei choices and desires. i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was this a prequel?

With Keirin being the first werewolf and Aleron's chemistry experiment it makes sense that this would be a prequel to The Hunters story. I've enjoyed both of them and look forward to the rest. There's definitely something different about these stories that while following many of the traditional were traits & customs I quite enjoy. One is the fact that it seems the were seem to have the edge over the vampires. That's a first I've seen and it's about time.

dbrok1dbrok1over 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous