All Comments on 'To Love a Wolf Ch. 04'

by sexipoet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

for fuck sake we waited that long for 4 paragraphs and werewolf temper tantrum drama.we already know he isnt her mate since she feels tge pull towards trace and not koda.see how long it takes to get to the fight and then find out the alpha from the dick pack set it up in the first place.

quiqui_2013quiqui_2013about 10 years ago
come on now !

That's it ? Seriously !? Loved it but could you speed up your installments or at least make them longer sheesh

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Please stop torturing your readers...

Make the chapters longer or post more often. She and Trace fill the pull toward each other. Koda has not been around her and she does not fill the mating pull toward him. Now it looks like they not only have his girlfriend to content with this new threat. Please stop with the short story cliffhangers.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 10 years ago
I call bullshit...

wtf I really like this story but your only fibbing me bit and pieces I have to reread the whole thing just to figure out what's going on I might just wait until you finish to actually read it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really really like this. I'm now going to be checking back to catch the next installment

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
wth

Please can you make the chapters longer, omg what Kodak/avani/trace wow I'm pulling for trace and avani. Love them together and then tyree and blaze. What a story too short though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anon

My god she needs to get a backbone. Letting that male grab and touch her with the stench of another female all over him, With fingers and mouth that had touched another just hours before and he'd not even washed. Talk about sloppy seconds, She's acting like she's got "Door Mat" tattooed on her forehead. good writing but I don't go much for spineless heroines. Hope she finds her inner Alpha bitch.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 10 years ago
longer chapters please?!

Cliff hangers are bad enough but combined with short chapters it stops the momentum of the story. Why in the hell is Avani always passing out? Her punk ways are working my last nerve! Koda is interloper trying to get what has never been his, Avani and Trace were always meant to be together, Trace and Avani both feel the pull of the mate and are fire for each other.!

TalyniaTalyniaabout 10 years ago
Interesting

This story has some really good parts but the length of the chapters and the constant cliffhangers are stopping the flow of the story. That is frustrating and makes me not want to read it until you've finished it completely.

Avani need a backbone to help with her character development and to show that she's an alpha. I can see why the pack has a lot of disdain for her beyond her hips and race. I don't care if Trace is her life mate, rolling up late and smelling like his side ho was not honorable for an alpha male and future mate. Choice or not, you're future alpha, act like it or pass the torch to Blaze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
update

Please update your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bull

Bullshit they are lying the just want to be in charge please update great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Horrible editing and I stopped reading when he called he 'little one' fuck that name pisses me off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES