All Comments on 'To Love Again Ch. 03'

by Jennifer C

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yay!

A happy ending for Steph i'm so pleased coz she really deserved it. When you've had your heart broken you think that you will never fall in love again but you can, i loved this series it had everything, love, humour, sex and then of course the happy ending with a few twists along the way. Really well done!

~ Tess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You put it all in this story

I had to go back and read chapters 1 and 2 again before I read chapter 3. I knew where I wanted you to go, but when she found herself pregnant I wasn't sure where it was going to end. Thank you for a happy ending. Being a mere male I found myself interested in her thought process during the story. I found it to be informative and hopefully useful in my own writings. Ronnie W.

skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Very poignant

Your writing has the ability to make me happy and sad at one and the same time. I hope that your story is NOT a reflection of your own life. In fact, I am sure it is not. But it is so well-written that I can almost identlfy with the characters. Well done, Jennifer.

Roy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good ending

good writing, good story. conversations are a bit stilted, but overall great stuff.

nice ending. no worse for Paul than adopting - in fact they might want to adopt another!

Seeker n FinderSeeker n Finderabout 19 years ago
Well done, BRAVO J

You are such a talent,you are honest and I see you are a detail person. You could go so many places with these characters and story line and I hope you do. Nice Job!

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Erotic and romatic

Erotic and romantic, a very nice combination and one that is all too rare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous