All Comments on 'To Make a Pot: Meg'

by Ballzac

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Very Well Done Indeed

Present tense is a very diffcult way to write a story but you carry it off well. The emotional impact was wonderful, as it is in your stories; the friezend loss of self-control, the guilt and then the anger. This is anything but a stereo-typical story of its genre.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Great story!!!

Stupid Husband. Pathetic sons. Slut cunt wife. This is indeed a typical "loving Wife". If she was truly remorsfull, she would slash her wrist with a broken piece of pottery and rid all the poor idiot men in her life of herself. Even though they are too stupid to realize it, they would be much better off without her.

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
John Throws

a good pot and you Ballzac throw a good story.

I like this story very much. I'm already waiting for the next one. Well done.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, a cheating wife story where the wife

feels remorse for what she did? How the hell did this story get on this site? Now she needs to take that bat and put it to good use on John's balls.

I thought that this was a very good story and I hope to read more from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
While It Is Good...

Pottery making may not the only one pursuit that has led her astray in the past; some other things, some other "attractive"/"romantic" guys, will led her astray again in the future.

It is not something outside that leads people a certain path; they are just excuses. It is the person, the inner thought, the lack of respect for those one is supposed to love deeply --- I believe it is these things that lead us a certain path...

It seems like she enjoys being/feeling "guilty." She thinks is absolves her "shameful selfishness." It's possible someone in her situation could really feel shame and guilt, which lead them to never do such things again. It is possible it is only an act, to "show" others how sorrow one is.

The husband here seems to be very patient, loving, and decent. He may continue to be so; or he may decide, one day, that he also needs "a change."

A seed of doubt, of divergence, of selfishness, and of self-indulgence has been planted (by the wife). The husband doesn't have his trusted beloved anymore; nor shall she have him completely to herself again.

If he's a thinking human being, he will always wonder if or when she'd do it again and under what condition would she do it.

Same for her: under what condition WON'T I do this thing again, when it is so romantic, thrilling, illicit, raw, etc? If he's able to forgive me this time, why not the next? (Encouraging a person who fools around to come and leave fluids and semen inside oneself --- as the wife does with this John guy --- may be very "romantic" and "mind-altering",,, but it is also perfectly stupid and dangerous, with so many viruses, bacteria, and other tiny organisms being spread around...)

X_BishopX_Bishopover 19 years ago
That was more real than 95%

Ballzac

Great story. It's not often that you happen upon a woman or man of conscious on this site. You gave your characters personality and depth. This is about as close to a love conquers all story as you will find under this catagory. My compliments on a great story.

Read ya later

Bishop

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I agree with ANON under the bishop

(figuratively speaking).

The woman has cheated - very deliberately, and gotten away with it.

The pottery had nothing to do with it - she merely sucumbed to a smooth talker - same as she will with the next one now she has successfully hidden this episode.

Definitely not the standard of story I have come to expect from Ballzac, but obviously others like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I really like this store

I think Ballzac is a very good writer. I have enjoyed all of his storys and can't wait for more from him

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Woke up a little bit late!

I have to disagree with those who think because the wife has made one really disgusting mistake that she is destined to continue. I know of men who have crossed over the line for whatever foolish reason who would never do it again. That she could without remorse destroy her precious expensive pottery in catharsis says volumes. I believe she compared it to the value of the marriage she almost stupidly destroyed. It is all to easy to get carried away by others, even against all reason. We are all vunerable at times.I think this was not only very believable but emotionally draining. I loved it. Thank You Ballzac.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Well Done

An excellent story with a realistic and compasionate view of a wife's mistake.

Does z00time actually think that the woman should commit suicide for being seduced? Aren't his standards a wee bit excessive? By his rules we would be losing 50 to 70 percent of the population, especially in the red states.

Or does he believe that capital punishment for adultery only applies to women? It's always interesting to read the views of a Republican.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Anything missing??

A good story and well written but somehow I still feel something is missing when I get to the end.

Maybe she should confess.

Maybe he should get some retribution from Nolan.

I dunno but something is missing.

Probably too real to true life for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Very nice plot and everything ran together smoothly. I half-way expected Sam to have a little confession of his own. Thank you!!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
The guilt she will carry will be forever!

If she is truly remorsfull! This pain & guilt will last a lifetime whether she confesses it or not. For being absolutely remorsefull carries such shame that it affects your very soul! It lessons over time but shame will be there in some way. It always comes back to haunt you by something you read, or see or triggered by what someone says. Because you know in your heart that this kind of betrayl cannot be truly forgiven inside one's self it just lessons with time. This story was more real than any of us would like to believe. Her destoying all her pottery collection was the start of trying to forgive herself, it will be a long road. Peace will only come for weeks when sleep takes over. Shame will start again with a new day.

Good luck & thanks for a genuine read!

Sexmate

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

very good story well written, I enjoyed it it is very real life I for one want to believe most women are like Meg and any cheating would make then so guilty that they would have to tell their husband and beg forgiveness. I know stories here are fanasys but cheating with out guilt is hard to believe and I love stories about true feelings , so again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written, but

I don't think that she's legit. Remember this part?

“It’s just that John is so overwhelming, so very dynamic and sexy, and he made me feel so good. It’s like he made me forget everything; who I am, and what matters most to me in life. Yes, John is a great lover, but he’s not better than Sam, just different. He made me feel special for an instant, but Sam has made me special for over twenty years. How could I have forgotten that? What was wrong with me? Well, I cannot go back for more lessons. I don’t know if I have the strength to resist him. Why am I so weak?

Whether it's pottery, quilt-making or whatever, she will cheat again. I really hope Sam enjoys the life of a cuckhold. Poor Bastard.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
Husbands Reaction at the end SUCKS; ruins it

Smashing the pottery is a decent FIRST step but what Must the Husband be thinking? "Have a bad day dear?"

<br></br>

This is a GOOD story; hot and Erotic. BUT how can the wife bizzare actions... bizzare from the husbands point of view .. NOT trigger a lot of internal questions??

<br></br>

she sucks the husbands cock right after class then take a long hot shower and a Bath... then smashes all her pottery work?

<br></br>

It seems to me without the hsuband finding out somehow and some sort of confrontation the wife might be tempted again?

<br></br>

<b>You can see a woman like this go thru mental contortions to rationalize her actions. After all she was willingly seduced -- she intentionally wanted to fuck John and flashed her tits to him twice.</b>

<br></br>

So now she breaks it off with John... the hubby doesnt have a clue... so why not try it again next time she gets curious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved and continue it please

This is a great story. Well written. How about another sequel where she gives in or some such.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Great story

I give your Loving Wives storie all one hundred because they are not only well written but realsitic. Women are not the sex-crazed cum-sluts that most authors paint them in most of these stories. They make mistakes just like men when the opportunity arises, but we all know that they do not just quit loving their life and their husband. The same goes for most men. Your stories are a welcome relief. Yet, it must be difficult for you when competing with the normal fanfare found on Lit... I hope not as these give balance to my reading. Thank You

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She thinks her husband doesn't know

How could he not know that something awful had happened while he was away with the other woman.While his wife and John were alone for so long of a time, and then she smashes all of her art work from him.He has to know that some sort of indiscretion has taken place, but does he want to confront her and really find out what happened? Will he let things slide while knowing in his heart his wife has cuckolded him and fucked another man.

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
It's not her decision

Why is it that she gets to decide what her punishment will be? If a person beat someone up very badly would we allow them to walk into court and tell us what their punishment would be? NO. Punishment is imposed ON YOU. She takes the coward's way out. She doesn't admit her transgressions. She has beaten up their marriage. It is her husband who should decide her punishment.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Back out of present tense.

Doesn't work and annoys readers. Too gimmicky.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
IT IS CALLED ADULTRY!

She got away with adultry nothing more and nothing LESS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done -- Honore !

As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope he finds out why

then divorces her. She didnt just make a mistake she cheated and now is a whore she doesnt deserve her family.

If it was my wife i would find out why and if she lied i would go to the pottery guy and ask if i felt he lied then i would kick her out.

Lying to me is just as bad as cheating.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
I really liked it

Very emotional, I could feel the betrayal and then the turmoil. In the end, I feel that if the husband has half a brain he will be able to figure it out. At the same time, there is no way someone in that much emotional conflict will ever be able to keep this secret for long. She eventually confesses, and given the strength of conviction she demonstrated in smashing everything, I think the husband should forgive her. It won't be easy, because the betrayal is deep. However, she has shown her remorse and burned her bridges to ensure it never happens again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One more thing...

You did such a great job building the seduction in such a short time, and building the emotional turmoil. However, the only flaw was the boob flash. It shocked me, seemed rushed, and entirely out of character for the wife. Who does that?

Five stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A Story with a Core of Excellence, Albeit the Timeline is a Little Rushed

I'm totally in harmony with the author's main idea that typical people are susceptible to others who have influence and exude charisma. The wife was a moth to the artist's flame. Biographies of Picasso recount many one-off relationships of this order.

For an artist of local renown, I think this story should have been spread out over three lessons. Still there's no denying this author depicted the liason with skill & flair. The husband was a bit of a dolt not to pick up the teacher's vibe & placidly allow himself to be drafted to work for the female acquaintance that he has no obligation to.

He might put it all together, but not now. I enjoyed the smashing of the vases/jars as well. Again this was rushed, but the hubris represented the depth of her remorse. I thank the author for sharing- his story about a lesson has been a tutorial in & of itself.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Teacher Power

It is unusual that a teacher can get past a student's inertia. It is terrible that achieving that end should be abused for sexual gratification! Pity!

The story is very instructive. Thanks for posting!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written, 'Honoree' .

You may yet be able to catch-up with your famous namesake.

'roscovich'

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

so breaking some fucking pots makes up for being a skank slut who betrayed her husband. oh i forgot she gave him a blow job in the car, big fucking deal. all of the things she did with the other man that she never did before and we are supposed to believe she paid enough. not even fucking close.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Oh Well

What we have here is a cheating wife who jumped in bed with the teacher and then felt guilty. It doesn't excuse her. Hopefully her guilt will become so intense she either kills herself or tell the husband and accept a divorce, and loss of custody.

Damn

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Loved her reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
completely ludicrous

that he would have no idea that she had just fucked her slutty cheating brains out minutes before getting into a closed car with him.

makes me wonder if the author has had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent story

very well written.

Would love to have a follow on. Everything you wrote says she was transported to a new level of ecstasy. Would she go again despite her vows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story with..

..a welcome ending that portrayed an excellent woman in a deservedly favorable light. She fell, but scrambled up immediately. She deserves all the good that ever accrues to her. Five easy stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I admit I did not like it at all at the beginning and well into it, but the ending gave me hope. People make mistakes and the goal is to not repeat them. Interesting ending. She is a good wife.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ended much better than I thought it would. I hate cheaters, but maybe she woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unhinged from reality.

The husband fails to notice how physically close the predatory artist is getting while instructing her? He fails to notice the smell of sex when she gets unwashed into his car?

He fails to connect the pottery smashing to the days events?

If he had two brain cells they'd fail to meet and die of loneliness in a head that empty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You sick septic dwelling cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous