To My Sweet Cuck

Story Info
Short Stories for my cuck.
824 words
3.88
10.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure exactly how, or even when it would happen, but I knew it would change my life forever. After a global pandemic, followed by major life changes, it seemed like a distant unattainable dream. The issue was, we needed to happen, and it simply just hadn't.

We met in the Fall of 2019 and had some enjoyable times in the beginning stages of our intimacy. He pulled something out of me I had never known to exist before. Suddenly, I knew I needed him to serve me, without even knowing exactly that meant for me. By the Spring of 2020, I had fully developed into a fiery, newfound cuckoldress that needed some help with her cuck -- but the world had other plans.

The angst fueled me in everyday life. After over a year, my desire remained deep inside me like a pilot light, eager to be ignited. I loved how we drifted in and out of infatuation, mesmerized by what could be after knowing what had been. The images of him waiting patiently on his knees right before I lifted my dress and pulled his face into the cusp of my ass made my entire body tingle. Memories of us often stole my train of thought while I was on dates or talking with friends, and even sometimes while at work.

I figured the memories would fade away and lose their power like they often do, but something quite contrary happened. In this case, time had not made my feelings weaker, but stronger. I was tasked week after week with imagining all the things I was missing out on. I let my mind run free and combined our actual times together with the fantasies I had been developing like a series of special short stories for myself, and hopefully what would become a reality for the both of us. Historically submissive, I wouldn't have believed you if you would have told me that one day I would be completely and utterly consumed by the thought of a bull stretching my pussy out right in front of my cucks sweet face.

So, this one is for you, my sweet, patient cuck. I need you to know exactly what I've been thinking about lately. I need you to know exactly what is to come.

Part One

I felt the heat of his presence radiating behind me as he stood behind me at the bar. I knew it was him before I heard his deep, stern voice address me.

"Hi" was all he said.

I turned around to see him towering over me, dressed in all black smiling at me. He was strong, and every move he made seemed smooth and calculated. In his presence, I was speechless. He leaned in for a hug and whispered, "let's find a table".

He showed me to a cozy little booth in the corner of the room. On the walk over I could feel my hot pussy throbbing for him, I wanted him to feel what was hiding in plain site under my skirt. The tops of my thighs were wet from my panties, and the simple thought of him discovering that fact had my cunt aching so hard it hurt. I had felt that ache before, and for a moment the thought of smothering my cucks face with that same achy pussy intruded my thoughts and made me forget where I was.

I was snapped back to reality when I felt his large hand cover nearly my entire inner thigh as he leaned in and said, "I love the skirt you're wearing, did you put that on just for me?"

I panicked for a moment, the top of his thumb was so close so my panties I knew he had to feel my wet, sticky thigh, and I locked eyes with him while anticipating what he was thinking. He chuckled with a smirk and said, "Damn girl, I haven't even started with you yet."

I had completely forgot my cuck was coming, and honestly, I hadn't even noticed him come in. It wasn't until the man I had spent the last 30 minutes being completely lost in mentioned we were being watched by someone at the bar. Before I had the chance to respond, this cocky bull of a man jumped up and began to walk over to the lurker, which by the way, was most definitely my sweet cuck. I smiled as I made eye contact with him, this was my greeting to him, and I was so happy for him to join us. The bull sat my cuck down on the other side of me, so I had one on each side. He then reached over my lap and grabbed my cucks hand, and placed it up my skirt. His hand slipped right into the puddle that was my pussy and I moaned.

"This is what my presence does to her." He said confidently.