All Comments on 'To My Sweet Cuck'

by secretcuckoldress

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story?

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 2 years ago

Great start! I hope you'll keep writing. A little too short, but perhaps that was by design. Hopefully you don't rush into the action to compensate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was unique in skillfully narrating the thoughts of a normally submissive woman as she “…developed into a fiery, newfound cuckoldress .”

That is also our story: my wife is petite, 4’ 11”, weighs only 90 pounds, and I was always in charge of sex. However, her married girlfriend shared how exciting it was to cuckold her husband. And she got my wife to read Literotica stories which, she loved. It wasn’t long until she was letting bulls stretch out her tiny, tight pussy right in front of my face.

A real cuckoldress enjoys the power she has over her cuck and you nailed it perfectly, “…the images of him waiting patiently on his knees right before I lifted my dress and pulled his face into the cusp of my ass made my entire body tingle.”

My wife tells me, “Honey, as long as you are down on your knees waiting to clean me up, we have the perfect marriage.”

Also, my wife needed to humiliate me by having me kneel and her clean up - right in front of her bull! Her next move was to have me suck her bull’s cock clean, after he satisfied her.

My wife giggled as she read, “The bull sat my cuck down on the other side of me... He then reached over my lap and grabbed my cucks hand, and placed it up my skirt. His hand slipped right into the puddle that was my pussy and I moaned. "This is what my presence does to her." He said confidently.”

Wow! That was hot. In spite of my having only a 3-inch, pencil-thin dick my wife always needed lubricant when we had sex. However, now, the minute her big-cock bull steps into the room, her pussy is gushing. After they have sex, she practically drowns me when she sits on my face!

Finally, my wife only allows me to hump her thigh until I shoot off – no pussy for me. She is usually talking on the phone with her bull when we do that.

In your story, the female is now dominate, the bull is confident, and the cuckold has seen how her body reacts to a better man. You have aligned the stars, and we hope you will write more chapters.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

you said "stories"

I see only one story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous