All Comments on 'To Nail a Mockingbird'

by OldnotDead71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hrnymalehrnymaleabout 3 years ago

One of the best i have read in a while. Nothing better than a young virile man having a milf. Her husband knowing now is better. He is going to be watching her taken. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was ten minutes of wasted time. Of course we had to have the big black cock twice the size of her husband and she had to beg him to fuck her again and again. These stories are so stupid, can't the people who write this trash come up with a new scenario? The whole black supremacy thing has run it's course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story and shocking ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good start, now lets see where it goes

sistersbumsistersbumabout 3 years ago

You made James a good guy

A lovable character and then turned him into an asshole in the end interesting

There are better ways to continue this story than black teen blackmail you know

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. And I do not think you should add anything more to it too many people spoil their stories by making the student blackmail the teacher then it gets boring cos they all like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful intro storyline. Hpope you write a follow up story making the husband a cuckold. The husband never confronts her just works more often out of town for extended periods. All the while e joying his wife's sexual asventures.

ringer451ringer4517 months ago

Love the closing line kinda like Desi tellin' Lucy she got some splainin' to do...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One very hot story, the sofa sex was very, very similar to my own seduction by a young summer intern on his sofa. As I lifted my hips and he slid my panties off, my thought's were, "what am I doing, I'm married." I eagerly spread my legs as he went down on me; we fucked twice that evening and several more times that summer. He was the first of several summer lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldnotDead71@OldnotDead71
Retired, still sporting an active imagination and desire. The good thing about being older is that ALL ladies look good, from barely legal to gracefully mature. Some of us still have a lot to offer, so I hope you enjoy my stories.